[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hypnosis and mind control kink thread! Post your questions or
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /soc/ - Cams & Meetups

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1
File: index.jpg (30 KB, 300x168) Image search: [Google]
index.jpg
30 KB, 300x168
Hypnosis and mind control kink thread! Post your questions or just contact info to find someone to trance or be tranced! I'm willing to answer any questions and maybe trance a few people too.
>>
>>23731753
Ive always been iffy on hypnosis and trance. I dont really believe, especially when it comes to sexual things.
>>
>>23731775
What don't you believe about it? As I always like to explain to people, hypnosis is just the methods used to get into trance. Trance is just a deep state of concentration just like a daydream or when you really get into something. You're less connected to what is going on around you (your other senses) and instead connected on what you're doing at that moment.
>>
are there any hypnosis audio stuff that's male voices for women or even male voices for men aside from nimja and vive hypnosis?
>>
>>23731926
I dont really feel I could get lost like that just by someone talking to me.

I can act sober while tripping on multiple hits of acid. I dont really think Id ever lose track of my surroundings or what's happening.

I think it's all just a big gimmick.
>>
>>23732194
Yes definitely! For one, youtube provides plenty of amateur or free stuff available. I know a lot of people despise reddit, but some of the hypno threads there like r/hypnosis and r/erotichypnosis have some really good resources. Heck I think there's even an entire thread just for audio. Theres a few doms/tists that post regularly as well.

Were you looking for some specific type of audio/theme?
>>
>>23732310
Well as with anything, hypnosis really only goes as far as the person's mind lets it. If you don't want it to work then it won't. Everything that happens under hypnosis is all allowed and controlled by your mind, even if the deep subconscious. While it can bring along crazy effects and be used for cool tricks and feelings, at the end of the day it's all just workings of the inner mind and not something magical someone can use to take your brain away (unless you believe and want it to XD)
>>
>>23732438
not necessarily, just wanted to find more recordings beyond what I've already listened to, I like to listen to new voices now and then and just new styles and whatnot.
>>
>>23732438
>>23732752
forgot to mention but I've tried to look around youtube a couple times and I find a lot of videos that are like....not really what I'm looking for, where it's videos of people and clients, or reaction videos, or text hypnosis videos, or just like....really weird videos that aren't what i'm looking for, where what I'm really looking for is just regular (erotic) hypnosis audio stuff.
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.