[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Welcome to the shut in thread!!! >Old thread >>236
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /soc/ - Cams & Meetups

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 144
File: 1452109831520.jpg (230 KB, 1280x801) Image search: [Google]
1452109831520.jpg
230 KB, 1280x801
Welcome to the shut in thread!!!

>Old thread
>>23608138 (Dead)

>theme song
https://a.pomf.cat/wuchkv.mp3 (embed)

>Steam Group
http://steamcommunity.com/groups/ShutInarino

>IRC
#shut-in-network on Rizon
#shut-in-gaming on Rizon

use kiwi irc and hexchat to get on

https://kiwiirc.com/client/irc.rizon.net/#shut-in-network

>Plug.dj clone
https://www.dubtrack.fm/join/1061-shut

>Skype group
ask in the post

>discord
https://discordapp.com/invite/0aBCo6kG4cUxGbdf

WE DO NOT HAVE A WEBSITE or are affiliated with any website. please dont use the thread for the site tech support or shill it. We dont care for it.

Join us to talk, find a fellow shut in friend and just try to be nice and have a good time! Feel free to put your contact info and make friends!

Please note that this is a thread for ALL forms of shut-ins. NEETs, introverts, agoraphobics, people with social anxiety, et cetera!
>>
SHUT IN THREAD FAQ
=======================================
>What do I do in the threads?
Talk to people, make conversation. Don't try to get into anyone's pants. It is a social thread on /soc/, for actually being social, without nudity!
>Wait, is this some super-secret cool kids' club where you can only be some sort of shut-in freak to participate in?
No, we are moderately tolerant of normalfags here. Feel free to participate, just don't be a dick.
>I DON'T LIKE ___________
Discuss it with us, but civilly. If you are spouting out cusswords and insults because you don't like something, chances are, it is not going to change and you will be blown off as some anally pained droll. Now, if you are civil, people will work with you.
>What's an IRC?
It is a chatroom for the shut-in group.
Use either Hexchat (https://hexchat.github.io/) or https://kiwiirc.com/client/irc.rizon.net/#shut-in-network

Click on Rizon to the right

Type in #shut-in-network

or for gaming #shut-in-gaming

>Affiliated irc channels

#/x/philes on rizon

>Help im banned from the irc even though i never been there
Odds are you share the same host region as someone who was banned before. Have someone contact an op or owner to get it settled

>Ive been to the irc before and got banned
Talk to an op that banned you and see whats up or the owner. if you're still banned, tough shit

>Can I put in contact info?
Sure and please use this prompt:

>skype group?
ask the thread for an add to the skype group

>IRC name?
>Contact info
>Age
>Sex
>Location
>Favorite Book
>Favorite Movie
>Favorite Music
>NEET/Introvert/Shut-In?
>What are you looking for?
>Who do you want to add you?
>Who don't you want to add you?
>>
first
>>
What the dicks, that was fast.

>>23731187
>>23730386
>>23731337
>>23731318

Aw fuck I'll hit you up, god damn
>>
Cicada is my waifu
>>
first girl that posts has to become my gf
>>
>IRC name?
wePweP
>Contact info
use irc to get ahold of me
>Age
>Sex
m
>Location
az
>Favorite Book
ender's game series
>Favorite Movie
too many to name
>Favorite Music
r&b older hip hop and rap
>NEET/Introvert/Shut-In?
introvert
friends and shit
humans
feminists, skype group circlejerk/orbiters
>>
>>23731439
Too bad girls dont exist
>>
File: qpl.jpg (38 KB, 425x283) Image search: [Google]
qpl.jpg
38 KB, 425x283
>>
>>23731439
and i dont want to
>>
File: yeahwelltakethis.jpg (176 KB, 800x870) Image search: [Google]
yeahwelltakethis.jpg
176 KB, 800x870
>>
File: ss+(2015-12-20+at+11.12.55).jpg (30 KB, 358x283) Image search: [Google]
ss+(2015-12-20+at+11.12.55).jpg
30 KB, 358x283
>>
File: 2keWOAN.gif (1015 KB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
2keWOAN.gif
1015 KB, 500x281
>>
File: peewee tired smile.jpg (21 KB, 240x355) Image search: [Google]
peewee tired smile.jpg
21 KB, 240x355
hey /shut/ how have you been?
>>
>IRC name?
Hronk
>Age
>Sex
M
>Location
CA
>Favorite book
Illustared Man by Ray Bradbury
>Favorite Movie
Forest Gump
>Favorite Music
Probobly jazz but I listen to alot more
>NEET/Introvert/Shut-In?
No, definatly, definatly
Idk, happiness?
>>
>>23731435
which cuck from the discord is this?
>>
>>23731543
Depends whos asking, are you my husbando?
>>
>IRC name?
Neko
>Contact info
>Age
>Sex
M
>Location
UK
>Favorite Book
Junji Ito, One Punch Man, Blame!, Hp Lovecraft
>Favorite Movie
Drive, EoE
>Favorite Music
Death Grips, Milo, Maximum the horemone
>NEET/Introvert/Shut-In?
Yea, Yea, No
Friend to talk with about anime and games, people in the uk
Anyone
>>
weh
>>
File: 1462197888811.gif (379 KB, 264x257) Image search: [Google]
1462197888811.gif
379 KB, 264x257
Boots is a scrub™
>>
File: 1458709833307.jpg (27 KB, 500x491) Image search: [Google]
1458709833307.jpg
27 KB, 500x491
Hey Wisconsota if you're still lurking these it's Maine
I'm alright
I haven't wrote back because I have nothing to say really. I was unemployed for 2 months and just laid around my apartment watching movies and being boring.
I'm leaving town in about a month but I ran out of money so I got a new job. Just gonna pretend to give a shit and pocket the money till my train leaves.
You seemed really concerned for me in the past few letters, mentally I'm pretty good. Just kind of pissing away time, but content for the most part. I really liked reading about your trip to Spain.
It will probably be a while before we can talk again, but I'll make contact again towards the end of the year when I'm settled down.
>>
So what you niggas up to?
>>
>>23731886
Well I'm home sick. I feel really shitty about calling in sick when it's my 3rd week on the job, but I barely made it through yesterday at one point I was seeing stars and about to pass out. Felt progressively better since I got up though hopefully I'll be better tomorrow. If I don't get fired.

Atm just kind of lurking the perv threads, considering starting a game of Civ 5. I'm just getting good enough to win on standard difficulty lol, I'm an idiot.
>>
>>23731572
lmao.
>>
File: watchingirc.gif (2 MB, 275x275) Image search: [Google]
watchingirc.gif
2 MB, 275x275
>>
File: 1457678431613.png (472 KB, 1150x1150) Image search: [Google]
1457678431613.png
472 KB, 1150x1150
>Contact info
>IRC name?
Mcboots
>Age
>Sex
male
>Location
Southern California
>Favorite Book
LOTR, world war z, hitch hiker's guide to the galaxy, where the red fern grows, confederacy of a dunce
>Favorite Movie
blade runner, howl's moving castle , the dark knight trilogy, as good as it gets, the shining, the departed, Ive seen the devil, [REC], v/h/s
>Favorite Music
muse, david bowie, skrillex, portishead, the decemberist, nirvana, NiN
>NEET/Introvert/Shut-In?
Introvert
Cool peoiple to talk to, be friends with and maybe a qt 3.14 waifu
qt people , nerdy cool weebs / nerds, if you like paranormal stuff like from /x/ we should be friends
rude people , people who get pissed off that im not writing a book back at them
>>
File: 6a7a9bb6.jpg (120 KB, 658x438) Image search: [Google]
6a7a9bb6.jpg
120 KB, 658x438
>>23731484
>>23731494
>>23732128
>>
>>23731758
Hey Mainer,
I'm still lurking here. Good to know you're doing well, how is your name changer going?

Does your train pass through MN? I don't suppose you would have much of a lay-over even if you do. Was hoping we could do something.

The trip to Europe was great, I'm planning another trip but I don't know if I'll go.

Talk to you later
>>
>IRC name:

Sometimes I go byOpie (sometimes with an extra P) and sometimes Opal.

>Contact info:

But I'm often afk.

>Age:

27 though sometimes I lie and say anywhere from 19 to 21 often because I wish it was true and I’m vain I guess(?) ;-;

>Sex:

F

>Location:

USA, but not for long. Am moving to another country for a guy that I am romantically in love with.

>Movies:

My ‘favorite’ movie is either The Holy Mountain or Children who Chase Lost Voices.

http://i.imgur.com/r1P7jqr.jpg

Tons and tons more though I’ll list some but no exact order… Titan AE, The Princess Bride, The Secret of Kells, Kung Fu Hustle, Conan (the Barbarian and Distroyer), The Jerk, Monty Python and the Holy Grail, The Matrix, Rock and Rule, Howl’s Moving Castle, The Fifth Element, Men in Black, Drop Dead Fred, Willow, Sucker Punch, Alien, Dragonheart, Princess Mononoke, Silent Hill, Young Frankenstein, Dune, Serenity, The Lost Boys, Death Becomes Her, Spaceballs, The Neverending Story, Robin Hood: Men in Tights, The Hobbit, The Dark Crystal, The Witches of Eastwick, The Abyss, The Fly, Legend, The Karate Kid, Megamind, Beetlejuice, Nightbreed, Hellraiser (love 2 especially), Warm Bodies, Nausicaa, Spirited Away, Pan’s Labyrinth, LOTR, The Holy Mountain, District 9, Hook, The Goonies, Total Recall (the original), The Mask, Ghostbusteres, Gremlins, Big, Little Nicky, Coneheads, Edward Sissorhands.
>>
>>23732934

>Video games

http://i.imgur.com/PaSPyvp.jpg

Wanting either an xbox one or a ps4 lately (but don’t have one yet). Dragon Age: Inquisition, Witcher 3 recently played good games. I love RPGS, the most influential of my childhood were prob Final fantasy 7 through 10; Legend of Dragoon and the Longest Journey are some other good older rpgs. Loved King’s Quest as a child (especially 5 and 7). I don’t like any sports (games or watching on tv desu) or most FPS. They just don’t interest me. Play a lot of Skyrim on Steam. Open to any tabletop or board game but don’t do them very often. Right now I’m playing Ni No Kuni and Tales of Tales of Zestiria.

>Steam:

steamcommunity.com/id/opalcocoon/

>Books:

Some of my bookshelf: http://i.imgur.com/s6dvyoJ.jpg

Mostly fantasy and sci-fi but some young adult too. Harry Potter, Sword of Truth, Brave New World, Tolkien, Cirque Du Freak, Manga, Isaac Asimov, Alexander Shulgin, Dune, Frank Herbert, Carl Sagan, Neil Gayman, Clive Barker, Dante’s Inferno, Shakespeare. ALAN WATTS!

>TV Shows:

Star Trek (tng is best ds9 and voyager next), That 70s Show, It’s Always Sunny in Philadelphia, The Last Man On Earth, Louie, The Adam’s Family, Firefly, Farscape.

>Cartoons:

Right now Rick and Morty, Gravity Falls, Steven Universe, MLP, Invader Zim (forever), Bob’s Burgers, China IL (Babycakes), Dragon Ball Z, Avatar: The Last Airbender & Korra, Futurama, Southpark, Tim & Eric, anything on Adult Swim.

>Anime:

http://myanimelist.net/profile/opalcocoon
>>
>>23732945
>NEET/Introvert/Shut-In?

I’m NEET though I sort of worked as a camwhore (don’t have a schedule I stick to). I no longer do that - so don't ask. It’s the only job I’ve ever had, other than that I’m NEET, a shut in, and a introvert. The only time I leave the house is to exercise and I try to do it in areas where there are no people. I was also diagnosed with agoraphobia when I was 24. Depression and OCD when I was 17, I take SSRIs for that and yes they do help.

I also freelance work on art. Both studio art and other forms of art. Ultimately I’d love to be an animator. Not of anime but of cartoons. Obviously anime is cartoons but I mean my personal style is probably equally influenced by American cartoons as well. I also want to possibly create video games. I have lots of ideas that I used to work towards with more effort but depression gets in the way of a lot of things and I’m sure people here understand that. This is some of my art: http://imgur.com/a/DjiBP Mostly drawings and paintings in different mediums. My favorite mediums are digital pad and acrylic paint.

People who are similar. Creative artistic people who basically hardcore use heavy escapism to get through life.

See above.

>Who don’t you want to add you?

Men who bring up sex in any context or are 'dom’, who ask for pictures, superficial/shallow people who talk about their ‘redpill gains’. Anyone interested in extracting some kind of sex stuff from me in anyway. People who invent outrageous lies about their lives, we are all loserish here I DON’T CARE. Anyone who is highly competitive or has issues with women. Anyone who grows bored easily and then does reckless things to deal with that feeling, anyone who has a constant need for thrilling (drug/sex/violence) stimulation. Anyone who bullies others for superficial reasons. Dark triad traits or machiavellianism of any kind.
>>
>>23732934
>Am moving to another country for a guy that I am romantically in love with.
ROASTIE GET OUT REEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>23733327
If you're into WoW, I'm definitely going to make an actual effort to get into end-game stuff once Legion comes out. If you're not, then what MMO do you play? I've kind of been looking for a new one since Warlords was shit, FF XIV is Final Fantasy, and ESO is just plain awkward.
>>
>>23732953
same. like, really same, jesus.
>>
>>23732953
not going to lie, most of your art is shit and you're not going to make anything out of yourself from it. go back to being a camwhore or something

and no, that wasn't me implying you should to get pics out of you. you're probably a fucking nasty roastie cuntbag
>>
>IRC name?
Wildfire
>Contact info
Kik Rexmundi50, will give skype there if you ask
>Age
>Sex
mtf
>Location
Oregon
>NEET/Introvert/Shut-In?
NEET, Introvert, trying to fix neet status by job or school if I don't find one by registration.
People to social with, maybe game with, anything really
Anyone who wants to I guess
People who just want to get pics or sext.
>>
File: 1398736646112.png (107 KB, 364x254) Image search: [Google]
1398736646112.png
107 KB, 364x254
>you will never headpat a girl you truly care about
>>
So what are you all niggas up to this day?
>>
>>23734799
Coffee and cigarette.
About to start my art grind.
hbu?
>>
>>23734799
Almost time for schoool
And then after a qt convinced me to go outta town to eat for a couple hours. I'm so nervous!
>>
File: image.jpg (15 KB, 420x326) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
15 KB, 420x326
>A/S/L
28/M/DC
>Sexual Orientation
straight
>Relationship Status
happily married
>Text / Mic / Cam
Mic or Cam as I am trying to overcome my social anxiety
>MBTI Type
ISTJ
>Favorite Music
Indie, Surf, Shoegaze, Rockabilly, Goth, Punk. I like anything from Burger Records.
>Favorite Movies
Grand Budapest Hotel, Sunshine, Moonrise Kingdom. Anything Wes Anderson :/
>Favorite TV Shows
Live:Game of thrones, Marco Polo, 30 Rock, Office, Parks and Rec
Anime: Log Horizon, Samurai Champloo, Bakemonogatari
>Favorite Books
Vonnegut, Sedaris, Poe, Lovecraft
>Favorite Vidya
Half Life Series, Ni No Kuni,
>Interests
going to shows, museum hopping, foodie, walking around with some music. Anime cons
>What boards do you use?
/ck/ /fa/ /fit/ /gif/ /f/ /soc/
>Are you a NEET?
no
>What languages do you speak?
English
looking to better my conversational skills, annunciation, and dialogue structures with someone interesting.
>What are you not looking for?
creeps, meeting up, other sources of contact
>Contact Info
himynameiskevin0
>>
File: image.jpg (48 KB, 480x336) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
48 KB, 480x336
>IRC name?
ma|ndi
>Contact info
hit me up on irc
>Age
old
>Sex
female
>Location
washington dc
>Favorite Book
anything chuck palahnuik
>Favorite Movie
I love movies but if I have to pick 'it's a wonderful life'
>Favorite Music
very eclectic taste mostly late 90s/early2000 rock/rap or edm ask me and I'll link you stuff
>NEET/Introvert/Shut-In?
nope/yes/yes(sick)
i like chilling in the irc while coding/spriting so it feels less lonely
earthworm
people that just like to put others down just to be mean
>>
>>23734802
Fell asleep sitting, gotta get me some grub and work on some papers
>>23735154
Good luck to you, anon! it'll be nice if you just take a deep breath and act the way you act over here in 1on1 conversations. In other words just be yourself.
>>
File: 6775567.jpg (87 KB, 1017x768) Image search: [Google]
6775567.jpg
87 KB, 1017x768
xth for crippling loneliness
>>
>>23735722
Here's to the eternal memorial the the alive and well Earthworm.
>>
File: 1352411458069.jpg (18 KB, 315x362) Image search: [Google]
1352411458069.jpg
18 KB, 315x362
>>23735722
>>
>>23731519
friday i'm going out with a guy, i'm think we're dating, i dont know, but sometimes i get so shy around his friends
he pays the food qe eat that makes me uncomfortable i dont want he see me like i dont want to pay

also, is okay if i ask for facebook friends?
i don't enter too much on the irc or discord
>>
File: Huh What the fuck.gif (644 KB, 497x280) Image search: [Google]
Huh What the fuck.gif
644 KB, 497x280
>>23736060
>friday i'm going out with a guy, i'm think we're dating
he pays the food qe eat that makes me uncomfortable i dont want he see me like i dont want to pay
>also, is okay if i ask for facebook friends?

NORMIE GET OUT REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

I'm kidding. But seriously though, why would you choose a shut-in thread to look for facebook friends rather than one of the other sock threads?
>>
File: ss+(2016-02-19+at+08.05.23).jpg (74 KB, 852x473) Image search: [Google]
ss+(2016-02-19+at+08.05.23).jpg
74 KB, 852x473
Used to love being around all you little dickwaddles, making my day and shit. But depression and people acting generally retarded too often made me quit this faster than if someone showed a burning stick up my ass. But for all of you who are still hanging in there, I hope you have a great time.

You lil' sex nugget.
>>
>>23736082
I can understand where you're coming from lol

Unless you're beli
>>
>>23736097
Beli what now? As in don't stop beli-eving?
hold on to the feeeeeling~
>>
>>23736113
Beli is some crazy guy that hangs around, nvm lol

You're a funny guy

So what were you known as before leaving this shitstain of a "community"? :D
>>
>>23736082
I understand this feeling
>>
File: flat,1000x1000,075,f.u3.jpg (141 KB, 610x1000) Image search: [Google]
flat,1000x1000,075,f.u3.jpg
141 KB, 610x1000
>>23736139
I wasn't known really, so I don't think the name will tell you smack shit to be up front with you.

Thanks. I got cider in my system, blaming that.

>>23736146
Haven't even touched this thread with a stick for a year. Thought I'd revisit and see if anything changed. Feels good it's still the same murky, dusty hole it's always been. Boots™ keeping the standards.
>>
>>23736186
>Boots™ keeping the standards.

Yeeeeep. It doesn't help that he invades people's privacy on threads now, he knows who's who regardless of the ID. SIN's gone to shit. A lot of the good people from back then have left too, unfortunately.
>>
>>23736231
Oh shit boots is hacking 4chan!? He can track us and get our personal info through an anonymous image board without even looking at post ids!?

Jk that's sarcasm. That's stupid.
>>
File: KztQVYY.jpg (397 KB, 1920x1200) Image search: [Google]
KztQVYY.jpg
397 KB, 1920x1200
>>23736248
>>23736231
Some people you can just watch the fucking way the they type and know who's who. Don't know how much IDs have to do with this <.<

Boots™ can be a good boy, don't pick on him (more than necessary). He has put some work into this place.

And because I am the dumbest dipshit in this observable universe, what the hell is SIN?
>>
>>23736271
Sin==shut-in-network
>>
File: UonsH46.png (85 KB, 336x242) Image search: [Google]
UonsH46.png
85 KB, 336x242
>>23736294
Wait here while I go and bash my head against a table. Thank you fairly old woman.
>>
File: Ko20U5r.jpg (103 KB, 817x960) Image search: [Google]
Ko20U5r.jpg
103 KB, 817x960
>>23736231
Okey, just have to check, who are you then?

Most known username works.

Curiosity is going to be my death, I swear.
>>
>>23736248
No lol, he's either just good friends with a janitor or applied to be one and got it. Or doing something else, I'm no hacker-man.

>>23736271
>He has put some work into this place.
not sure if you're joking
>>
File: jesus.jpg (440 KB, 4500x3000) Image search: [Google]
jesus.jpg
440 KB, 4500x3000
>>23736342
I've seen him kick people. I label that work because I am lazy and would probably do an even worse job. Never said it was good work.
>>
File: e3wwFVw.png (563 KB, 861x990) Image search: [Google]
e3wwFVw.png
563 KB, 861x990
>>23736334
I asked you first :P
>>
>>23736342
I have neither desu.

too lazy to be 4chan janitor.

besides why would i do that without getting paid.
>>
>>23736358
>I've seen him kick people
lol that's just the channel becoming a hugbox, though you're right, just because he puts a lot of time into the place, it doesn't mean that's "good" work
>>
File: tom_delay.jpg (43 KB, 600x390) Image search: [Google]
tom_delay.jpg
43 KB, 600x390
>>23736378
Damn you. Why must you use my only weakness of seductive faces.
>>
File: drvLwtk.jpg (11 KB, 227x225) Image search: [Google]
drvLwtk.jpg
11 KB, 227x225
>>23736369
The Boot is upon us.
Sup Boots, how's shit?
>>
>>23736394
>>
someone be my gf pls
>>
File: fNhzCPm.jpg (127 KB, 500x447) Image search: [Google]
fNhzCPm.jpg
127 KB, 500x447
>>23736499
So how me yours
I'll show you mine
/tool time!/
(https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xat1GVnl8-k)
>>
File: 1422482512229.jpg (54 KB, 472x600) Image search: [Google]
1422482512229.jpg
54 KB, 472x600
i think i'm hit with the depression bug, i'm very sad an anxious i don't really wanna talk to anyone i know, if anything i just wanna physically cry on someone's shoulder but i guess posting about sad on an imageboard with other people who might be sad is just as good..
i hope you're all doing better than me
>>
Is it worth posting your skype add me if you're not in the IRC circle jerk?
>>
>>23737415
i'm sure people'll add you i've had people add me added people, i mean if you want i can add you but i'm not too talkative today
>>
File: 1438900657761.jpg (36 KB, 500x343) Image search: [Google]
1438900657761.jpg
36 KB, 500x343
Rather than fill out yet another form fuck it, I'll just write about me and let people decide.

I'm 30 years old, male and disabled. Had chronic pain for nearly ten years now and it forces me to be a shut in for the most part. I tried the normie life and then my pain flared and it got utterly trashed, so I accept that this social group is where I belong and where I can sustain connections best.

I've been playing vidya since I was about four, love hard stuff and FPS. Playing DaS3 and CS:Go at the moment. Looking for a good MMO but can't find one.

I read a lot, about an hour a day minimum and usually read dystopian stuff, retro futurism and fantasy. I also enjoy reading about evolutionary psychology and trying to understand the world, which puts me in the Alt right//pol/ territory right now. I'm a knowledge seeker who's seen too much of the abyss and isn't sure how to relate to people any more. That is one of the main reasons I'm posting, I need to figure that out and it's hard to do so when you're only talking to people similiar to you who you have known for years.

I can be abrasive and I'm trying my best to change that. If I see someone fucking up I try to make them fix it and I'm pretty blunt in my tone. I don't like wallowing in pity and push others to take advantage of themselves being functional because I'm not. I'm trying to rebuild my IRL social life after the 4 month flare up trashed it and doing /tg/ shit. Also looking for a new hobby but no idea what yet

I really like shitty horror films. At nights I put on the Horror channel here in the UK and watch whatever bottom of the barrel film they roll out. No matter how awful it is, I usually enjoy seeing how they put it together.

I watch anime because obviously everyone here watches anime. Mecha stuff is my jam although I'm enjoying Mayoiga at the moment, very weird and cool.

My Skype is GMJuggler, I'm in the GMT time zone but am nocturnal.
>>
>>23737601
You seem cool, dude, if a bit edgy. Buts that okay.

I'll bug you, dude.
>>
>IRC name?
N/A
>Contact info
Tyler
P.O. Box 981
Forest Lake, MN 55025
UNITED STATES OF AMERICA (for foreign posted mail only)
I need more penpals
>Age
>Sex
M
>Location
-
>Favorite Book
Far From the Madding Crowd (by Thomas Harding), Fiasco (by Tim Ricks), “New Testament and Homosexuality” (by Robin Scroggs), “Terrible, Swift, Sword” & “Never Call Retreat” (by Bruce Catton), “Faith Healers” (by James Randi). I'm reading “Bloodlands” (by Tim Snyder), “Guantánamo Diary” (by Mohamedou Slahi) as long as I can make sure it's not a collectible (it might be a second printing, first edition), & “Why We Lost” (by LTG Daniel Bolger).
>Favorite Movie
“Cast Away”; “Gladiator”; Star Trek II, IV, & VI; Taken; “November Man” was pretty good, too; “Of Lions & Lambs;” & “Safe House” starring Patrick Stewart.
>Favorite Music
Live, Band of Horses, Goo Goo Dolls, Cold Play, Dave Matthews, & Train.
>NEET/Introvert/Shut-In?
Hardcore Shut-In & Introvert. I have a good job till 15AUG
Someone to chill with, to go have coffee, and explore antique shops with (I love old camera equipment), and cook. Cooking is a great way to get to know each other. I also have this stationary hobby I like to indulge in, nice pens and fancy paper is nice to use, though I have only one penpal that I use that stuff for.
I don't really have a specific type in mind. A pen-pal would be awesome, maybe someone into photography would be nice (it'd be nice to have a friend to go walking the Twin Cities looking for things to photograph), or perhaps someone on psych meds would be cool. There was also a chick from the UKGB who still writes hard-copy letters who I'd like to write me, she never responded to me in the last thread.
The aggressive, bullies, and those that'll try to change my mind after I've made a decision (god, that's jarring).
>>
File: 20160402_142829-0.jpg (842 KB, 1080x1920) Image search: [Google]
20160402_142829-0.jpg
842 KB, 1080x1920
>>23737601
This dude is okay we talked on irc a bunch before.
>>
>>23734153
Yea I know that's why I never bothered to go to college or anything.
>>
>>23732953
I love your taste in TV shows.

>>23738189
I wish I had never gone to college
>>
>>23738172
Who is this trouser arouser?
>>
Would anyone like to waste time voice chatting with me? I swear I'm kinda fun.

redguyart134
>>
>>23738673
I don't like voice chatting but I'll waste the night away with you. Is that your skype?
>>
Late night drinking.
...anyone still up and want to bullshit?
>>
night shut
>>
fuck it, uni deadlines are done and dusted.

>Contact info
>Age
>Sex
M
>Location
UK, Hull
>Favorite Book
The Edge Chronicles, H. P. Lovecraft
>Favorite Movie
American Beauty, Withnail & I
>Favorite Music
Steven Wilson/Porcupine Tree, RAM, honestly - I listen to way too much to make a solid decision
>NEET/Introvert/Shut-In?
No, Yes, Kinda
Local people (yeah right), UK people, (long shot) people into arcade / rhythm game culture - pretty much the only thing I leave the house for.
Anyone
Assholes?
>>
Well, it's 8AM, I'm already up, and I have nothing to do.
>>
>>23739963
Sleep and try to touch the astral plane. See if god exists.
>>
File: gzb.webm (3 MB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
gzb.webm
3 MB, 640x640
wuz gud
>>
File: download.jpg (19 KB, 202x250) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
19 KB, 202x250
I know you were all extremely worried about me, but I'm back now.

>Kill yourself Beli
>We all hate you Beli
>Nobody wants you here Beli
>>
>>23741258
>but I'm back now.
Nobody cares.
>>
>>23741258
Get on skype, i'm here
>>
File: dude.jpg (157 KB, 540x799) Image search: [Google]
dude.jpg
157 KB, 540x799
>>23741258
I'm almost curious what you might have done to piss every /shut/ off.
>>
>>23741342
I was mean to a girl who all of the mods wanted to fuck.
>>
File: Zk1ndJo.gif (953 KB, 330x300) Image search: [Google]
Zk1ndJo.gif
953 KB, 330x300
>>23741365
Life lessons, never pick on the waifu's.
>>
>>23741392
Everyone else will call me a stalker and a rapist?? like, how exactly do you rape someone over the internet?
>>
>>23741396
You can sexually harass someone, which is not okey. It might not be rape (maybe rape to the eyeballs) but it's not okey to put someone through that. Stalking is also fucking creepy...

I don't know what you did, and honestly I don't care. Most people here don't need more to be sad or stressed over, probably not you either. So maybe you should calm the horses and just try to be friendly to her, even if she doesn't deserve it, and if you can't, ignore her. Don't be rude, dude.
>>
>>23738657
That's me.
>>
>>23741495
I never sexually harassed anyone. I also never stalked anyone. I never harassed her on facebook, I had her fucking phone number and I never texted or called her after she broke my god damn heart.

I didn't fucking stalk anyone.

This whole group has harassed me, told me to kill myself, threatened to hunt me down and kill me.

Most of the anger towards me is because I evade bans and there is nothing the cuck mods can do about it. They are full of impotent rage.
>>
File: IGNORE.jpg (45 KB, 226x346) Image search: [Google]
IGNORE.jpg
45 KB, 226x346
Dont let him lie to you, we were in a skype call and he got a gun and cocked it just to upset someone to tears due to close ppl killing themselves!

Being this denegerate is not ok and thats why we now have rules over there

You never seen me say "kill yourself" but its not like im going to allow you do your sick games!
>>
File: spider1.png (25 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
spider1.png
25 KB, 800x600
>>23741547
Oh jeez.
Well uh.
*pat*
Sorry pal.
>>
>>23741552
lol at the skype group, I don't even fuck with you guys anymore
>>
It's not cool to tell people to kill themselves even if it is a meme especially in a place like /shut/ because I'm sure a lot of people have thought about that kind of thing so don't tell ppl to kill themselves cos it's pretty mean, desu, please.

>>23741547
I've been E-stalked and E-harassed before and maybe you should try having a personality outside of obsessing over the girl. Because it's prob not so much about defending her honor but that you seem unstable and dangerous when all you do is obsess over someone in a negative way such as that.
>>
File: zux0Zvy.png (352 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
zux0Zvy.png
352 KB, 1920x1080
This is why I left in the first place. v
>>23741554
>>23741552
Okey, folks, have a fantastic night.
For all of you who might lurk and remember me, the pic will be enough to tell who I am. Sorry for disappearing.

Love and hugs to all of you, even Beli. Bye.
>>
>>23741564
I wasn't obsessing over her?
>>
Man, these fucking threads are cancer. Half are attention whores, the other half shameless fucking thin-skinned normalfags. Fucking hell.

It's gross.
>>
>>23741580
Just guessing based on my own personal experiences. Stalking and obsessing can sometimes come hand in hand with suicidal ideology too. At a time when you are aware that something like that is happening in your mind maybe you should practice self pampering and positive self talk. Again, all just based off my own experiences.
>>
>>23741564
Stop being a faggot. If someone kills themselves because someone said something mean to them on the Internet then they have way bigger problems than people shit talking them on the Internet.

You belong on Tumblr from the way you're acting. The internet is not your hug box, no one gives a shit if you live or die, you simply don't matter the 99.99% of people on the planet. If you can't handle someone talking to you then block them, make new accounts and only add people you trust. No one is forcing you to engage with these people and if you don't take reasonable precautions to protect yourself then you can't complain when bad things happen. The internet is the Wild West, if you won't wear a gun on your hip then don't complain when you get mugged.
>>
>>23741605
If all that is true than I can also tumblrina as much as I want and tell people not to tell others to kill themselves, you can't do anything about it as much as you can't do anything about people telling each other to kill themselves. I'll keep saying exactly what I want, especially when according to your own logic it's fine to do so.
>>
>>23741612
Please do so, but how effective do you think one little social justice weenie is against over 9000 shitlords killing off shut ins day after day?
>>
File: stoptalking.gif (4 MB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
stoptalking.gif
4 MB, 500x281
>>23741605
>>
so does anyone wanna be my gf or nah
>>
>>23741729
nope sorry
>>
>>23741881
your loss
>>
Mcboots, why are you hitting on girls on yandere.org ? I thought you said you didn't have an account?
>>
tfw no qt hikimori gf to play vidya with
>>
>>23742275
I don't. Fuck off spooks
>>
so does anyone wanna be my gf or nah
>>
File: 1364748128386.gif (1003 KB, 220x220) Image search: [Google]
1364748128386.gif
1003 KB, 220x220
>>23736531
You show me yours first
>>
>IRC name?
Shinsuke
>Contact info
>Age
>Sex
Male
>Location
Northeastern U.S
>Favorite Book
Hard to say, but it's probably The Wind Up Bird Chronicle by Haruki Murakami
>Favorite Movie
Haven't seen that many movies, but I thought Cloverfield was pretty good.
>Favorite Music
Instrumental hip-hop, jazz, post-rock
>NEET/Introvert/Shut-In?
If I'm taking a semester off yes/yep/I usually have no reason to go outside that often so yes
Someone to talk to, maybe someone to be lewd with (though it doesn't have to go that way)
People who want to talk/be lewd, people who wanna talk about video games or books
Total dicks.
>>
File: 1462168266311.jpg (62 KB, 455x423) Image search: [Google]
1462168266311.jpg
62 KB, 455x423
>>23742769
hikikomori*
>>
>>23742948
I have a hikikomori boyfriend. he's great
>>
>>23732945
>steamcommunity.com/id/opalcocoon/
holy fuck you sound like literal shit
>>
>>23742796
Yeah you do, you've been messaging my friend nonstop since yesterday. What's your problem?
>>
Attention:

I'm still looking for someone to live in personal chef/housecleaner in exchange for free everything. Be a weird shut in forever I don't care
>>
>>23743332
Sounds legit.
>>
>>23743332
What if you can't cook, clean, or interact with you?
>>
>>23743332
post contact info.
>>
>>23743339

Tbh you don't know how hard it is to find a legit live in maid/au pair situation
>>
>>23743347

Then you can find somewhere else to be lol
>>
>>23743332
contact info?
>>
File: image.jpg (208 KB, 750x1334) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
208 KB, 750x1334
>Contact info
indigo_montana94
>Age
>Sex
Boy
>Location
Iowa, United States
>Favorite Book
Peter Pan, Princess Bride, or The Persian Boy.
>Favorite Movie
Leon The Proffesional
>Favorite Music
Anything melodic and unobstrusive
>NEET/Introvert/Shut-In?
Yes/Selectively/No
I don't really know how to talk to members of my gender so girls or women who think I look or sound interesting or share hobbies with me.
Same as above
I can always politely decline so no one.
I also like video games and I used to be addicted to heroin for some self trivia.
>>
>>23743374

Mczipr@gmail
>>
>>23743332
what could possibly go wrong
>>
>>23743512

Didn't turn out that well before but then I blame it on the screening process, or lack thereof. Really tho, there's only so much that can go wrong lol
>>
>>23743497
sent c:
>>
>>23743497
...okay but if you get rapey or weird I'll stab you to death, record it, and post it in a later thread.
>>
File: image.jpg (37 KB, 386x338) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
37 KB, 386x338
>this thread sometimes
>>
>>23743570

Nada

>>23743597

Calm yourself m8
>>
>>23743629
>Nada
it takes awhile for gmail to receive email from my email service because gmail sucks
>>
>>23743640

Got it in my spam folder. Pretty sweet domain, but how about nah
>>
>>23743667
denied before even giving me a chance?
>>
>>23743673

Yep
>>
are there any group calls or anything going on right now? Im just bored as fuck right now because my PS4 broke and looking for other shut ins to talk to.

my skype is sperglordomega
>>
File: 1414540490146.jpg (24 KB, 208x210) Image search: [Google]
1414540490146.jpg
24 KB, 208x210
hi /shut/ i feel kind of depressed, maybe i'm impatient
>>
File: image.jpg (53 KB, 693x389) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
53 KB, 693x389
>>23743697
This is probably just me trying to get back in the skype group.
>>
>>23743667
>>23743673
>>23743693
>sad beep
>>
Why can't you stop thinking about him /shut/ you hardly knew him?
>>
>>23744224
earthworm?
>>
night
>>
>tfw been up for 15 hours now
Any other anons having trouble sleeping?
>>
>>23744579
Sometimes I can't sleep for days. Day 3 you start seeing shit. That's usually when I give in and take sleeping pills.
>>
>>23744224

Hes a forced meme
>>
File: 1441219088035.jpg (59 KB, 252x252) Image search: [Google]
1441219088035.jpg
59 KB, 252x252
so.. is anybody just looking for someone they can be NEETs or shut-ins with? you know hermit meets hiki, that kinda thing!
>>
File: 1461709483749.png (644 KB, 673x378) Image search: [Google]
1461709483749.png
644 KB, 673x378
>>23744702
It would be nice to have someone to watch movies with. I spend all of my time alone in my room. It's like a crypt and I'm a ghost haunting my parent's house.

Nobody wants to do anything with me though. I'm "abrasive" and "annoying". I talk about wanting to die too much. They have their own problems, they don't have time to worry about mine too.

You know what, no, I don't fucking want anyone in my life. Fuck everyone. They all want me to change and be the person that suits them. I hate everyone.
>>
>>23744766
well fuck the people who wanna change you but the people who like you for who you are, those are the people you wanna keep around

i think what i want is someone who will accept my crazy, i accept theirs and we genuinely enjoy eachother, i don't really want to be with someone who isn't NEET or shut-in the older i get, for silly raisins

i'm sorry people try to change you i've had people try to change me, it's no fun, i've tried to hide my true self once or twice, but it ends poorly i'm done with that, i hope you feel better anon
>>
>>23744780
That's the whole problem. Nobody has ever accepted me for who I am. Not once. I know I'm fucked up, I'm a little unstable. Can't someone just fucking, love me for who I am? Maybe who I am is shit, but I've never asked anyone to change for me.

I've tried to change myself for them, but it's difficult. They expect me to get better overnight. I can't help that I am depressed and suicidal. Talking about it makes me feel better.
>>
antwan here, no one using the IRC?
>>
>>23744834
well if they care they'll put up with you, maybe try to talk to people when in a good frame of mind?
this is super hypocritical of me i've talked to people when not at my best and i fuck up anything potential

but i mean hey just be your best you, not someone else, your best yourself!
>>
>>23744688
this
>>
guy who initially started these threads here
what the fuck. why are y'all weirdos still here holy shit
>>
>>23745511
some of us a lonely, dude
>>
>>23745511
>Enters /shut/ thread to call everyone weird.
But why tho?
>>
>>23745523
because i feel responsible for spawning this bunch of lunatics
>>
File: i'm ethan bradberry!!!!.png (30 KB, 114x109) Image search: [Google]
i'm ethan bradberry!!!!.png
30 KB, 114x109
>>23745535
>lunatics
>udging this hard on NEETs and shut-ins
dude, are you really being a normalfag this hard?
>>
>>23745535
I've been a lunatic far longer than I've been on 4chan...
>>
>>23745556
>thinking the guy who spawned this whole shit would be a normie
bitch i BIRTHED you
>>
>>23745511
/shut/ would be a lot more useful in an "Alcoholics Anonymous" capacity instead of reinforcing everyone's shut-in tendencies
>>
>>23745569
>jesus wants you to go outside and make friends
jesus needs to mind his own business if thats the case
>>
File: eddy laughing.gif (1 MB, 300x323) Image search: [Google]
eddy laughing.gif
1 MB, 300x323
>>23745577
kek
is true
>>
>>23745577
Ok, I admit that AA is a bad analogy because of their reliance on religion

but I meant maybe it should be more like shut-ins trying to become /soc/ 'normies' instead of going REEE NORMIES every few posts (like it's a /r9k/ splinter colony or something)

don't listen to me though I'm self medicating my problems with drugs
>>
>>23745594
I don't seek social interaction because it doesn't really interest me.
I imagine others here are the same.
>>
>>23745601
>I don't seek social interaction
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>/soc/
>>
>>23745635
It's still located on a primarily anonymous site that's a seedy little corner of the internet. What other board could you talk to other shit-ins on?
>>
File: image.jpg (159 KB, 1280x718) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
159 KB, 1280x718
gooooooood afternoon /shut/!
>>
>>23745594
>>23745601
i'm sure a good ton are like you and a good ton are like me in

>>23745756
hey shaq!
>>
>>23745641
Yeah. If there was a board on 4chan that was universally known for housing the internet's largest community of virgin shut-in NEETs or something you could move these threads over there. But unfortunately, since 4chan isn't full of awkward weebs you have no choice but to host them here in degenerate normie central.
>>
>>23745906
Okay, smartass. Which board should it be on then? Considering the thread is specifically focused on socializing with other shut-ins and isn't based around things like games, movies, or art, what board would be better?
>>
>>23746190
Imagine if /shut/ was its own board...
Too bad these threads run too slowly for that to be a possibility.
>>
>>23746204
Even disregarding the speed, it'd be awful. It would probably end up being some disgusting shitfest. Like if /a/ and /r9k/ raped and impregnated /soc/ and left it to raise the poor mutant child by itself.
>>
>>23746204
>8 threads about finding virtual girlfriends on front page
>Another 5 threads bitching about irc/shutinnetwork drama
The horror.
>>
>>23746683
Then a mega thread about beli crying for attention.
>>
>>23746758
Plz no
>>23741258
Kill yourself
>>
File: 1462143980573.jpg (85 KB, 1144x640) Image search: [Google]
1462143980573.jpg
85 KB, 1144x640
You guys are talking about me and responding to me. Good enough for me. It's like we're friends. You're just really shitty friends.
>>
>>23744702

How the fuck would this work honestly...
>>
File: 1450414876537-1.png (481 KB, 900x1025) Image search: [Google]
1450414876537-1.png
481 KB, 900x1025
>>23747186
well, if you're local i'd visit you every chance i got, and junk like that and spend time with you!
it's just a dream of mine to meet a nice hiki/NEET girl i can visit all the time!
>>
File: G9z43LL.jpg (69 KB, 480x320) Image search: [Google]
G9z43LL.jpg
69 KB, 480x320
>>23746237
>>
File: uzI3FA7[1].png (164 KB, 805x715) Image search: [Google]
uzI3FA7[1].png
164 KB, 805x715
>>23747132

And soon enough they will learn not to feed your attention whoring

You are literally setting yourself up for failure

Help yourself (you fuck) or gtfo!
>>
>>23747464
They haven't learned in the last 2 years, why would they start now?
>>
Is this guy still around?
>>
>>23745635
Top kek.

>>23747611
Really neat comic. Someone from /soc/ did it?
>>
>>23738172
>looks underaged
>Minecraft object

hmm...
>>
>>23748012
I'm 27 lol, and that pic is like recent too. It always makes me feel unreasonably happy when someone says I look underaged because I feel way more than ten years younger most of the time.
>>
>>23748023
Also, Minecraft is cool just saying.
>>
>>23747611
Cool. Now I can't get "I am Skeleton Jelly" out of my head.
I like Skeleton Jelly, he was so sure of himself.
>>
File: 1462573843697.jpg (335 KB, 900x726) Image search: [Google]
1462573843697.jpg
335 KB, 900x726
>>
>>23747997
The guy I'm asking about would always post the first frame or two with hia bio, it's how I remembered him.

>>23748112
The comic is super trippy what ever else is true.
>>
File: YACK DE CULTURE INTENSIFIES.png (2 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
YACK DE CULTURE INTENSIFIES.png
2 MB, 1920x1080
I'm starting to watch Macross 7 again.

Not looking forward to listening to PLANET DANCE for the first ten or so episodes, but I am ready for the power of Rock n' Roll.

What are you guys watching?
>>
>>23748319
Watching Ajin on Netflix. I'm on episode 5 and it's okay.
>>
File: 1421211250243.webm (894 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
1421211250243.webm
894 KB, 640x480
>>23748348
Never heard of it.

Googled it, looks spooky. May give it a try. My usual cut-off point of anime is sometime mid-90s because I love hand-drawn stuff.

But I admit, there are a lot of shows nowadays that are great. For example, I just finished Maria the Virgin Witch, and it was fun and heartwarming.

What type of anime do you like? I like stuff with robots. Robots are cool.

>tfw too stupid to be an engineer.
Meh. I'm already dead in side.
>>
>>23748363
Usually as long as the characters aren't edgelords or kids, I can watch it, but I'll try a lot of shows.

My favorites are DRRR and Baccano because of the sheer number of characters and the plots that all interconnect. I also like the classic action shows like Cowboy Bebop, Trigun, and Gurren Lagan.

Log Horizon is also one of my favorites. It's the best "stuck in a game" show, in my opinion.

I missed a bunch of the later episodes and haven't finished them, but Chaika and Aldnoah Zero were neat. I also haven't finished Stardust Crusaders but I loved what I saw, so I'll come back to it soon.

Stein's;Gate was excellent from start to finish.
Darker than Black had a stellar first season and an okay second season, but that 4-parter in between was kind of wonky. I should go back and rewatch it to see if maybe I just wasn't paying attention or something.

Fooly Cooly takes my #1 spot, though. I watched it when I was young and it left a mark; the music, the art and the tone just resonated with me. Not really hyped about [as] bringing it back. There's a lot of room to fuck it up and [as] has gotten really good at fucking things up.
>>
>>23748437
Eyyy, you got good taste amigo.

I'm a fan of robot shows like Gundam and Macross, and other 80s and 90s stuff like Record of Lodoss War and Dirty Pair.
>>
>>23748498
Thanks, you too.

I have to admit, I watched one or two of the Gundam shows that came on Toonami forever ago and then watched the one where the Gundams were model toys that they battled in a virtual arena (which was pretty great), but besides that I haven't watched anything else. Are there any you would recommend to someone like me?
>>
File: best cat girl.webm (3 MB, 960x720) Image search: [Google]
best cat girl.webm
3 MB, 960x720
>>23748541
I'd say the early ones. Mobile Suit Gundam from 79, followed by Gundam Zeta. Then, watch the OVAs(08th MS team, Stardust Memories, War in the Pocket).

If you have not the time for the shows, there are film versions(the first show is adapted into a movie trilogy, same with Zeta)

But from there, I havent watched too much other Gundam. Mainly because it looks meh. Although, Turn A has piqued my interest.

Also, if you want general recommendations, I'd say the following:

>Super Dimensional Fortress Macross
Probably one of my favorite anime, and favorite shows in general, of all time. Animation is god-like(most of the time. A few QUALITY moments here and there because they had to outsource to Korea one or two times because of budget), and it has cool mechs and has good characters and relationship dynamics. Also, we win via the power of song.

>Outlaw Star
A young entrepreneur(armed with a gun that shoots MAGIC) and his ten year-old accountant steal a starship with an android girl and makes friends with a wooden-sword wielding ninja and a catgirl to find the ultimate treasure in the universe. This anime is so fun it's not even funny. The english dub omits one episode due to nudity(they go to a hotsprings planet)
Pic related. best girl of all best girls.

>Initial D
*eurobeat intensifies*

>Fist of the Northern Star
Like Bloodsport and Mad Max mixed together.

>Bubblegum Crisis
80's rocker girls(in vein of Pat Benatar and Joan Jet) fight megacorporations while also on tour.

>Gall Force
lesbians in space fighting a war with aliens

>Iczer One
Lesbians from space fight each other in giant robots

>Urusei Yatsura
Babe from space 'marries' human guy. Shenanigans ensue. Must watch because it is literally referenced and homaged EVERYWHERE.

And that's all I can think of right now.
>>
>>23748662
Thanks! I'll give them all a shot

Except for Outlaw Star. Tried watching it multiple times, even finished it, but it never interested me all that much. Only thing I liked about it was that Zone did something great with it.
>>
Anyone else here from New Zealand?
Would be nice to make a friend closer to home.
>>
File: 1462488591159.jpg (89 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
1462488591159.jpg
89 KB, 500x375
legit want to die. i wish you guys would love me.

i like movies nd listen to lots of music. i love retro games. cant we just talk about things like that?
>>
>>23749063
I like all those things. What's up?
Recenly in terms of music I have been branching out from nujabes and looking at some of the people he worked with and the people he was inspired by and sampled from. This has also lead me to branch out and look at some more jazz stuff too which is nice.
Here are a couple of examples. both of the first linked songs Nujabes has sampled but there are more on those albums
https://youtu.be/AEdk2TaWR28?t=19m
https://youtu.be/1CC3x9fhjIg?t=9m28s

After being relatively depressed myself I am enjoying to listening more 'relaxed' 'chilled' and 'smooth' stuff like this. Things that often too have a sense of melancholy but also, hope? Not simply 'sad' at least.
>>
File: 1461533958974.png (291 KB, 750x366) Image search: [Google]
1461533958974.png
291 KB, 750x366
I used to be part of the skype group till some bad stuff happened Idk if everyone forgot about me or if it's safe to come back. I'm lonely af.
>>
>>23749085
who are you?
>>
>>23749085
Just make a new account and start fresh?
>>
File: 1430621319010.png (148 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
1430621319010.png
148 KB, 300x300
>>23749087
Peach from Australia
>>23749088
Eh, I don't see the point of talking if I have to hide who I am anyway. But thanks for suggestion.
>>
>>23749102
Well, I usually just make my story a little different, change some details or just don't reveal as much when I join something again with a different name.
You'll have to see for yourself if you're welcome back, I should hope that most people here be understanding and forgiving.
>>
>>23749102
hey peach its boots.

not sur what you're hiding from but you're always welcome back
>>
>>23749131
Oh, hey boots.
It's scary
>>
>>23749141
nah not really
>>
File: me irl.jpg (261 KB, 664x916) Image search: [Google]
me irl.jpg
261 KB, 664x916
>>23749063
Excuse me sir, I don't mean to bother you but you did cry out for some sort of conversation and I did provide you with a post within about 10 minutes.
An hour has no passed.
I would very much appreciate a reply when you've time.
>>
>Contact info
Discord name: DuwangChew#6103
>Age
>Sex
F
>Location
Kansas, USA
>Favorite Movie
Anything by Satoshi Kon
>Favorite Music
I really just listen to OSTs
>NEET/Introvert/Shut-In?
Introvert/Shut-in
Friends to play bideo games with, LDR. My friend suggested I try an LDR since I have awful social anxiety and low-self esteem
Cool dudes
Girls and people wanting nudes, eugh
>>
First time posting in one of these threads, so I hope I'm doing it right. I think that I just need to put some words to a page even if it's not read by anyone, it'll probably be a little bit therapeutic for me to just say things.

I feel like the only reason that I'm still alive is because I don't want to put anyone through the pain of losing someone. But why do I have to keep living in this pain just to spare them from it? I didn't ask to be born, and I certainly don't want to keep living, so why is it that I have to keep doing this?

I know that I don't really have anything to live for, and that I'll never really exist in any meaningful capacity to anyone. To my family I'll always be "that lazy cunt that doesn't get out of bed until 2 in the afternoon." I just constantly feel like I'm a burden to everyone, but for some reason I just have to put their happiness ahead of my own.
>>
>>23749220
You're right. You didn't ask to be born. You don't owe anyone anything. Why should you not do what you want? Why do you let others cause you suffering? It's not worth it.
I know it can be hard, a lot of people deal what you have. I'm not sure how you can fix it though.

It's not natural to put yourself though such needless suffering. You've even said your family don't think much of you. Fuck them.
You have to live for yourself. I believe that choosing death is the right choice for some people, but don't do it ever because you think you're burdening someone else. Go ahead and burden away.
You're the only you, this is the only life you'll live, you're the only person in your world that feels anything. It only makes sense to live it for yourself.
You can see it right in front of you, right? The answer? it's simply. You just need to realize.
>>
>>23749220
So what're you gonna do Anon?
I would start reading some philosophy and expanding your mind too if you haven't already.
I've been enjoying some anti-natalist stuff recently too, that has been something nice to think about.
>>
File: d1.gif (11 KB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
d1.gif
11 KB, 320x240
>IRC name?
no ty
>Contact info
Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/scrummybingus
Kik: thepoolrobot
>Age
>Sex
yes pls (boy)
>Location
NC
>Favorite Book
Oyasumi Punpun
>Favorite Movie
Blue Ruin
>Favorite Music
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1KfaQ6pmv18
>NEET/Introvert/Shut-In?
Introvert/Shut-in
Guys to talk to and maybe even flirt with
Guys who like 5'4" boys with long hair
Girls
>>
>>23749216
wanna be my gf?
>>
>>23744224
Tfw you're falling for someone you really shouldn't for several reasons, because several people are going to get hurt but you want it so bad and you never thought this type of person could actually exist but there she is and if things keep snowballing its going to be magnetic and unstoppable.
>>
>>23749362
They never replied to me so good luck.
>>
>>23749362
hi
>>
>>23749382
hi
is that a yes?
>>
>IRC name?
S846
>Contact info
Find me on IRC
>Age
>Sex
M
>Location
Brighton, England
>Favorite Book
The Lord Of The Rings
>Favorite Movie
This is hard to answer as just one. Wristcutters: A Love Story, Submarine, Lord Of The Rings
>Favorite Music
I like something of everything, but I am mainly into hardcore.
>NEET/Introvert/Shut-In?
Introvert at uni
People to talk to
Anyone
>>
>>23749367
This happened to me - I sort of realised after moving away from home that the NSA thing I had going on there was the greatest shit in my life and have spent years regretting not taking it further.

Now they've moved on and I'm still hung up. :(
>>
>>23749468
>>Location
>Brighton, England

Stop pretending to be a real brit you faker from Jersey
>>
>>23749216
>kansas
Oh boy, reppin L-town (p sure no one calls it that). You?

Do u listen to ping pong ost? I put that on repeat all day. Trigun ost also legit
>>
>>23749599
</3
OUR MONEY IS REAL DAMMIT
>>
>>23749367
Man don't fuck your friends gf/exgf. That's just lust you're feeling there are billions of other girls just like her that won't ruin friendships or hurt people you care about. You control your actions.

(Assuming that's what you mean) don't cheat and don't go after the same guys/girls as people you have established relationships with. Loyalty senpai.
>>
File: 1461824348354.jpg (53 KB, 500x584) Image search: [Google]
1461824348354.jpg
53 KB, 500x584
>Contact info
>Age
>Sex
M
>Location
Canada
>Favorite Book
Battle Royale
>Favorite Movie
Deadpool, Scott Pilgrim, Inglorious Basterds, Django
>Favorite Music
Kanye, Wu-Tang, Tech n9ne, Fleur East, Billy Talent, Goriilaz, Fitz and the Tantrums, etc

>NEET/Introvert/Shut-In?
Currently all three till the fall where I go back to school and have a job at the same time.
Friends to play games with (mainly start any mmo's fresh) I'm kindy picky but not really
People who have similar interests?
People who just adds me for no reason lol.
>>
>>23749078
>>23749184
I was really high and I fell asleep. That's my bad.

>>23749085
>>23749102
Hi peach, I missed you, we should chat again. I really am a nice person underneath the anger and bile and vitriol. You were one of the good ones, appreciate you, god bless.
>>
File: 1447568478721.gif (688 KB, 286x310) Image search: [Google]
1447568478721.gif
688 KB, 286x310
>Contact info
>Sexual Orientation
Lesbian
>Age
>Sex
F
>Location
New York
>Favorite Book
Dunno, cant choose
>Favorite Movie
The original Alice in Wonderland
>Favorite Music
Japanese shit and occasional rap, depends on my mood
>NEET/Introvert/Shut-In?
Yes/ Kinda/ Definitely
Dank memes and fun skype calls where we can nerd out and talk about anime trash.
Anyone who's open minded, and likes controversial jokes
Creeps, Donald Trump, etc.
>>
Arimane you better come back to discord, i'm about to cook a pizza and if you're not here to tell me it's shit it will not taste the same.
>>
Been shut in for the past week.Nothing to do,shaved my goatee off yesterday to look younger.Have been playing various Need For Speed games to hold off the loneliness.
>introvert
Yes,yes I am.Cannot get around literally being autistic.
>>
>>23748662
Looks like we have another Initial D fan here.I just got into Stage 4.
>>
>>23736077
because the other /soc/ threads are full with normie people most of them just want nude pictures, i just want to meet people who prefers talk about nothing in particular, you know, friends
>>
>>23750482
This.
Summed up why the hell I'm here,I mean it's hard to post on a board with so many goddamn nudes when you're not fully confident about yourself.
>>
File: 1438547133071-0.jpg (28 KB, 622x470) Image search: [Google]
1438547133071-0.jpg
28 KB, 622x470
i hate being a shut-in sometimes
>>
>>23749659
I'm in Olathe, that's quite the coincidence. I have not watched Ping Pong yet, so I wouldn't know about the OST. It looks like the same people who did Mind Game which I personally loved
>>
>>23750486
>>23750482
I feel this. I want to make a connection with people but I have no idea where to start
>>
>>23750574
Agreed.I'm used to spending days being high,or playing video games.
>>
So earthworm is dead and a meme now?
>>
>>23750607
Earthworm is not dead
>>
>>23750479
Man, I just got into First Stage, just finished the Impact Blue race episode.

This is so fucking good, and I'm not even into cars.
>>
>>23750616
I'm an /o/tist,they pretty much circlejerk about it all day so I got into it.No spoilers.
>>
>>23750616
Someone should find all the initial d webms and compile them into a supercut. Literally the best webms.
>>23750596
It's a lot harder too because of all the camwhoring and shit. Totally ruined me.
>>
File: IMG_2016044x.jpg (365 KB, 1500x1500) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2016044x.jpg
365 KB, 1500x1500
>Contact info
kik - cardboorubox
email - [email protected]
>Age
>Sex
M
>Location
Brisbane, Australia
>NEET/Introvert/Shut-In?
Genuine shut-in
I just want a real life friend
I'll talk to literally anybody but don't be surprised if I'm not good at it
>>
File: 1460153432389.png (818 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
1460153432389.png
818 KB, 640x640
>Contact info
der_einzige2
>Age
>Sex
M
>Location
East Coast
>Favorite Book
the trouble with being born by cioran
>Favorite Movies
Le feu follet, Shogun's Sadism, Nekromantik, Chungking Express, Au hasard Balthazar, The Seventh Seal
>Favorite Music
noise, power electronics, psychedelic rock, neofolk, noise rock, post-punk, minimal wave/synth, industrial, techno, shoegaze, black metal, slowcore
>NEET/Introvert/Shut-In?
partially temporarily/yes/yes
>>
>>23750207
I got high and drunk too but I managed 'til 1AM.

I have now watched every season of Always Sunny over the past few weeks. Does anyone have a favourite episode or anything about the show they would like to share?
I like how they start writing Dennis as more and more of a psychopath with some kind of God complex. The scene in S11E09 where he basically attempts to rape that girl was absolutely amazing. They've really pushed him right to the deep end.
I'm always curious to see if they'll have the characters do anything worse and thus far they haven't disappointed.
Charlie is probably my favourite character, I bet he is to most, but Dennis has been getting better and better and probably been more interesting the last couple of seasons at least for me.
>>
>IRC name?
CheetoTigerShark
>Contact info
I'll give it out in IRC if we connect
>Age
>Sex
M
>Location
USA
>Favorite Book
The Dark Tower
>Favorite Movie
Groundhogs Day
>Favorite Music
It's pretty varied. I don't like any one bad but I really love a multitude of different songs. One of my favorite songs is Lovers Cross by Jim Croce.
>NEET/Introvert/Shut-In?
No. I make a damn good living/ Oh yeah... / Sadly, yes.
I have horrible anxiety and really would like people to talk to
Anyone who can hold a conversation.
No skype groups or people who have no sense of humor
>>
Anyone want to talk about Byzantines with me?
>>
>>23750553
Different studios but i can see how youd think hat because of the different art style. You should check it out, its one of my favorite shows. The character development is just 2gud and even though the show was done on a tight budget, the scenes feel really alive and full of impact even if theres not much movement.

Mindgame was great. I loved the last scene with all the flashes of the characters lives that sped up until the big MINDGAME title
>>
File: Sivil soundgasm.jpg (45 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
Sivil soundgasm.jpg
45 KB, 640x480
So my manager just chewed me out otday.

the feel is bad, and am telling myself it's not a failure, but an opportunity to improve. I just wish I could stop worrying.

Also, listen to basara's song.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jw58J_NlFPg

>>23751281
Eyy, I like Byzantines. Let's talk about Byzantines. 1453 was an inside job.
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 144

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.