[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
My GF and I are going to Las Vegas in 2 weeks looking for good
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /soc/ - Cams & Meetups

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (434 KB, 1280x1635) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
434 KB, 1280x1635
My GF and I are going to Las Vegas in 2 weeks looking for good places to party and meet cool people ,one man or couples to have fun with maybe more..2 nights
If this is you contact me..

SC..ogcjm1
Kik...onz9
>>
>>23731054
Look up, "The Green Door." It's a swinger's club and, if I remember correctly, it's run by an ex-USAF officer and his wife.
>>
>>23731054

If that's your girl... she's fat as fuck. Move on
>>
Thx...OP
I'll check out "The Green Door"
And yes my girl is fat but as of late she's pretty much down for anything and the thought of her fucking a random guy and not a person i know is fuckin HOTT
>>
How old are you guys?
>>
>>23733038
This.
That's a disgusting hambeast.
>>
I'm 32 and she's 38 Mexican chubby
>>
>>23733767
38 mexican fatty *
>>
>>23733038
>>23733331
You guys were thinking that, but I was just wondering how fucking old she is. Those hands look like they belong to a woman in her late 40's or 50's.
>>
>>23733767
I forgot to scroll down. I guess I was pretty close.
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.