[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Roast Mee
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /soc/ - Cams & Meetups

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 1
Roast Mee
>>
>>23726436
you look like a faggot
>>
10/10 would wed and bed
>>
>>23726438
Weakk af
>>
>>23726438
Professional white knight here, post a pic of urself pls
>>
>>23726436
you look like you got Fetal Alcohol Syndrome lmfao
>>
>>23726456
Backtrack it then. Leads to my facebook fuck witt it
>>
>>23726463
Weakk.
>>
>>23726463
I don't see it senpai, desu that term has become as common and misdiagnosed as autism here.
>>
>>23726436
you look a lot like a grill who was super flirty, went out with me once then never texted or called again
fuck you cunt
>>
Why is your neck flexing in the picture.You look like you suck at least 2 cocks a night. You got abs on your neck from sucking so much dick. Your throat is so strong you can probably gargle peanut butter. You can probably lift 200lbs with your neck.
>>
>>23726436
Gorgeous
>>
Why are you turning to the Internet for abuse? Doesn't daddy do that enough already?
>>
How about spit-roast?
>>
>>23726436
absolutely lovely looking lady
would take you out for a romantic dinner, buy you roses, hold the door open for you and peck you on the cheek good night.
then sneak into your house later on when you're sleeping, climb on top of you, bind your hands and cut your pretty face with a rusty razor blade. Would use your tears and blood for lube, and then force my gorgeous cock up your shitter for a good 30 seconds of tender love making before calling you a fat whore and moonwalking out of the door
>>
>>23726960
Finally a worthy roast
>>
>>23726970
you look like the type of girl that would walk naked through the hood at 4am in the morning just so you would get gang banged by 50 niggers
and you'd enjoy it and ask for seconds
>>
You look like you have the potential to be a pretty decent 7, but you've fucked all that up with that god awful cabbage patch accessory you call hair plus your half-assed smile that brings out a jawline so strong Skeletor would be proud. And I'm willing to bet your only decent attributes are your eyes because I know great personalities don't troll around 4chan and I know that even if you shave your freakishly long eyebrows, pieces of shits would be growing back in a minute. So take your fucking comments and shove them straight up your cunt, you Skeletor cabbage patch Michael Cera nose looking mother fucker
>>
>>23727527
The hairclip is an infinity sign because im an engineering major lmao
>>
>>23726436
You're on 4chan.
>>
>>23727553
So are you
>>
>>23727527 I wasn't talking about the hairclip you dumb twat, I was talking about your ratty ass hair itself. Now get back to studying twat, your engineering degree isn't easier to obtain by navel-gazing on 4chan
>>
>>23727572
>the joke
>
>
>
>
>your head
>>
>>23727545 Well... Now I'm the dumb twat because I don't know how to reply on 4chan XD
>>
BTW what kind of shit will you be.. engineering?
>>
>>23727609
Fire electrical engineering. May you never burn, until you reach hell
>>
>>23727614 I'm confused... Didn't you ask to be roasted? That is cool though I suppose. What year you in?
>>
>>23727627
Yeah for my amusement lol. But year 2.
>>
>>23726436
Gurl u pretty af, I would marry u and not divorce u until u got chunky, but even then I'd wait a few months before calling my lawyer. Obv id make u sign a prenup beforehand but u know wat I mean gurl ;)
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.