[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
FILTH. >OP gets b& edition If this thread is not for
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /soc/ - Cams & Meetups

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2
FILTH.
>OP gets b& edition
If this thread is not for you, then that's fine. Leave us be; we leave you be. This thread is for those into Risk Aware Consensual Kink, relevant experiences, rp, fantasies that one would never play out, and those generally curious regarding:

>Watersports/piss
>Hardsports/Scat
>Human toilet
>EFRO

>Blumpkins
>Farts
>Swirlies
>Rimming
>Ass to mouth
>Diapers

>Vomit
>Lactation
>Blood, menstrual or otherwise

>Raunch/ripe/B.O.
>Pits, feet, ass
>Dirty panties
>Dirty shoes
>Not showering/not allowing others to shower for a period of time
>Smegma

I could go on.
>Inb4 >>>/diaper/ or >>>/kink/
This is at the same time too diverse from the interests discussed in diaper threads and too 'distinct' from the interests in general kink threads.
>>
>>23725816
OP starting it off

>Would I ever try any of this
Probably a hard NO.

>Fantasized
Sure, as a dirty, dirty, dirty bi sub- everything on the list except diaper play.

>Like what
Well like my bf/master coming home from a long day at work/the gym and shoving his sweaty feet in my face.
>>
Anyone into scat or diapers have a kik they want to share? Diaper threads are erm...too vanilla?
>>
>>23725934
Into scat, but my kik is ... for personal contacts only. Sorry m8. Mayhaps if the thread gets sufficient replied you'll find someone.

What sort of things are you into?
>>
23/m and into scat/piss/puke/spit however not into any blood stuff . Would love to be a woman's toilet but haven't come across anyone yet. Would love to chat with likeminded people as well :) kik is enabler25
>>
>>23726110
Enemas and scat smearing and the like. Maybe you can post a throwaway email?
>>
>>23726987
Rude
>>
Really want to throatfuck a girl hard and make her puke all over my dick. Pretty hesitant to bring that up though.
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-04-26-22-05-56.png (247 KB, 1080x1920) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-04-26-22-05-56.png
247 KB, 1080x1920
any beast guys here? 19/f into fem chastity and beast
>>
24/M/Dom

Really into subs taking (clean) ass to mouth, being pissed on, and gagging to the point of puking. Basic sex slave humiliation stuff.
>>
>>23727603
Won't know until you try.
>>
I do a lot of piss/poop/blood fetish stuff for people on r/sexsells
It's a lot of fun and I really enjoy it but I hate that most people are so closed minded about it :(
>>
>>23728908
How about you do some pee stuff for free if you actually like it?
>>
>>23728908
Aka Kik me, ultratusk
>>
>>23728669
Yep. Only brought it up with the kinkiest girl I know, she wasn't into it (yet?) but she didn't judge either.
>>
>>23725816
What the fuck is this

You're fucking disgusting

It's "Milk, Milk, Lemonade - Around the corner, fudge is made"
>>
>>23732422
This is creepy.
>>
30/m/337

I am into EFRO big time
>>
Milk milk lemonade. Round the corner fudge is made.
>>
Anyone?
>>
>>23726224
Sure, rarely check it though

[email protected]

>>23726222
It seems the F/m D/s market is tight^10, and the F/m scat market tight^100.

And even those willing.. tend to be pay dommes.

Yours truly had the chance to meet up with real deal females his age with the 'complementary interests', but pussied out. In hindsight, likely for the better.

>>23727603
That's *relatively* not that taboo. Hell half the girls' tumblr's I lurk have a gif of that in their archives.

Mayhaps you would have some luck in the kink and oral hookup threads? Best of luck

>>23727757
Whoah! How are you not a hot commodity on the kink threads?

>>23727782
>(clean) ass to mouth
Clean eh? You do know where it's been right?

Are you looking for females, males, traps?

>>23728908
Methinks me seen your 'work' if you're who me thinking of...

>>23733437
Ever had an EFRO exp?

>>23730548>>23733823
Sure it is. I wonder if there were similar rhymes in other languages.
>>
>Age?
>Gender?
m
>Sexual Orientation?
str8
>Location?
gremany
>What are you looking for?
diaper girl, roleplay involving diapers,pee and some sex
>What are you NOT looking for?
male
>Is there anything specific we should know about you, or what you are looking for?
i want ot sext and role play
>How can some one contact you? Kik, Skype, e-mail, snapchat.
My kik is 98natsu
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.