[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
23yo sissy reporting in with my new homemade training dildo.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /soc/ - Cams & Meetups

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 5
File: IMG_20160502_004435.jpg (112 KB, 540x960) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160502_004435.jpg
112 KB, 540x960
23yo sissy reporting in with my new homemade training dildo. I made it to simulate a "huge" cock because really really big cocks are my biggest turn on.

>10" wood dowel with big thick new black socks wrapped around it + tape
>very thick... Can hardly squeeze head portion into my mouth

D :
After a few minutes of play, I ask:
OMFG how do girls even take cocks this size? Especially short tiny girls... Blowjobs would just consist of sucking on the head which would fill her entire mouth.
>>
Also:
>presenting my disproportionatly large, big, fat, pear shaped ass

I carry my weight in my ass/hips/thighs from low testosterone and Ive recently lost like 20lbs... The fat loss has made my ass a bit loose, causing it to now be EXTREMELY JIGGLY/SQUISHY.
>>
>>23725018
Damn thats so hot
>>
>>23725018
Also you have such a nice ass i want to spank it
>>
>>23724986
Can i see you trying to suck it
>>
>teasing my ass with the tip of that shaving cream container

I now find it very surprising how girls manage to take BIG cocks... I guess pussies are a lot bigger than I originally thought
>>
>>23725040
God thats so hot i want to be that shaving cream. Will you show some more
>>
>>23725025
>>23725027

Thank you very much. It makes me happy when guys think my ass is fuckable!

>>23725030
You mean gagging on just the head for a while then moaning while choking on it as I attempt to fuck my throat with it?
If this is thread is alive in the morning, yes.
I will film my first oral training session and upload.

Here,
My tiny 1.5" (when soft) sissy clit in pink lace panties.

I Seriously need more panties! Someone should order me some in exchange for pics/vids/cam.
>>
>>23725057
Mmmm you are so sexy. Will you show your sexy pussy
>>
>>23725040
You have turned me on so much
>>
>>23725040
I would eat that hole with pleasure :)
>>
My bedroom is too dark for pics rightnow guys, I'm sorry.

I am writing this post with the head of my dildo stuffed into my mouth, completely filling it up, but I'm doing my best to suck and lick it good... But I'm staring at the remaining 8" in front of my face.
I'm going to gag if I even attempt to pleasure the shaft though.

I will keep posting with it in my mouth and I will not remove it till I've learned how to worship cock with my mouth a bit better tonight.
>>
>>23725116
Damn thats so hot. You will get it if you keep trying
>>
>>23725118
I briefly removed it from my mouth to lick and kiss the entire thing. I spent a good five minutes making long licks from top to bottom till it was dripping wet. I've just now taken the head back into my mouth.

Now I'm starring down its big shaft as I fuck my mouth with it. Almost gagging when it rams in.

I want it to break in my big fat white ass, but it's so big ..ugh

If
>>
>>23725177
Oh my god im so hard now
>>
>>23725057
Kik
>>
File: image.png (684 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
image.png
684 KB, 640x480
Bow down to a 9/10 faggots
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.