[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Anybody else get too interested in people they just meet or haven't
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /soc/ - Cams & Meetups

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1
File: 4568.png (480 KB, 722x485) Image search: [Google]
4568.png
480 KB, 722x485
Anybody else get too interested in people they just meet or haven't even met? There's this cute Indian chick with her brother(?, I don't want to assume) at my Uni' library and I can't not keep wanting to talk to her. She's just sitting there, doesn't seem to be working, and I can't think straight. This doesn't happen too often but I'm getting sick of it. I feel like Brock from Pokémon who has become self aware and disliking myself.
>>
Get tested for BPD. This is a symptom
>>
>>23723706
Woe, looking that up it seems rather aerious, yet is displayed as being very common. Is this something to worry too much over?
>>
>>23723433
I have like a raging crush on you right now OP. You sound really cute. *____*
>>
OP I get like this sometimes too :/
>>
>>23723868
As long as you don't confuse it for love you will be ok, just don't go all stalker k? Gives the rest of us a bad name
>>
>>23724404
No worries, I just moved away and got a different computer for my work. Will probably never see her again. Her voice was cute though.
>>
So, you have a crush on a girl, big whoop. Happens a lot.
>>
>>23723433
Actually yeah the same thing happens to me alot and it aggravating. There are a few women that come through my store that are really hot but there is this one girl in particular who is really cute. Usually I can remain my antisocial self and keep the convo at a minimum around attractive women and try not to bother them because I realize my attraction to them is purely physical but with that one girl I start to panic, I try my hardest to act normal but then my heart rate picks up and then I feel like im breathing too much so I stop then I realize that normal people are supposed to breathe and I start sweating and I try to start breathing normally again which is really hard when you've been hold your breathe.....anyway, yeah I get it
>>
Kinda same here. They're just crushes. But I do get tonnes. I always hate myself for not having the courage to ask for a number. Or a Snapchat, you know. Youngings things. There's one girl, kinda actually constantly checking her Instagram, that I actually connected with immediately, but I lacked the balls ask for her Facebook or Snapchat.
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.