[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Kink & Fetish discussion thread --- Chat about your kink
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /soc/ - Cams & Meetups

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 43
File: kinkthread_sparrow.png (1 MB, 1200x1376) Image search: [Google]
kinkthread_sparrow.png
1 MB, 1200x1376
Kink & Fetish discussion thread
---
Chat about your kinks, fetishes and fantasies!

If you want others to contact you feel free to leave details, but let's keep unsolicited contactfagging to a minimum.

Our IRC channel on Rizon is #pervysocplebs
You can grab your own IRC client (mIRC, HexChat, etc...) or just use the kiwiirc browser:
https://kiwiirc.com/client/irc.rizon.net/#pervysocplebs
Feel free to idle or lurk in there, the activity level fluctuates (most active in the evenings CET, at the moment)
>>
20 / trans woman / US

I'm a switch and I've been into kink for a few years. I don't have much irl experience, but my favorite kinks and fetishes include things like impact play (spanking, slapping, light flogging, biting, choking, etc), humiliation / embarrassment, verbal abuse / degradation, uniforms and lingerie, pet play, electrostimulation and toys, chastity, orgasm control, and some other stuff.

I really enjoy dynamics centered around power exchange like M/s and D/s. I'm attracted to other trans people and cis women. I have a fetlife account too, but I can't seem to get much use out of it.
>>
>A/S/L
29/M/California
>Sexual Orientation
straight
>Relationship Status
Single
>Text / Mic / Cam
All of it
>Favorite Music
Quite eclectic tastes. Into a lot of instrumental house and hard rock lately.
>Favorite Movies
Fifth Element, Donnie Darko, Any epic fantasy stories or sci fi for that matter.
>Favorite TV Shows
GoT, Wynonna Earp, Magicians, Outlander, House of Cards.
Anime: Log Horizon, GATE, Is it Wrong to pick up Girls in a Dungeon?, Shokugeki no Soma, Monsters Murusume.
>Favorite Books
Anything by R.A. Salvatore or Elizabeth Haydon. Also the Wheel of Time series.
>Interests
Hiking, Fishing, Collecting wild edibles, writing, reading, movie buff, and bdsm events.
>What languages do you speak?
English
>What are you looking for?
No idea yet.
>Contact Info
kik: pneumothoraxic
>>
File: stabbed-abdomen.png (64 KB, 264x200) Image search: [Google]
stabbed-abdomen.png
64 KB, 264x200
I have recurring fantasies about cutting someone and fucking the incision.
Just a little slit under the bottom of the left ribs. Smash enough that my cock tears it a little wider as I force it in. Her face is a rictus of pain as my cock pushes her organs aside. The sides of the incision are just white fire as my shaft scrapes exposed nerves. Her gasp expands her lungs causing a delicious shifting and tightening of viscera on my cock. I grab her throat and pull out so just the head remains indide then ran it ask the way home and feel my hit load spray into her abdominal cavity. A light just on the forehead and I stand up letting my cock pop from her skin. I tuck my crimson stained like into my pants and stride of with a whistle in my step.
>>
>>23721593
22/m

I'm submissive and enjoy lots of kinks! Love talking to other females about their kinks and what we have in common. If interested let me know. Skype youngcaesar241 or kik jdilla414.
>>
>>23721639
my kik is AlexErin9, if anyone wants to talk about any of that stuff.
>>
File: 06.png (342 KB, 428x428) Image search: [Google]
06.png
342 KB, 428x428
I've posted in these threads a lot lately, but basically I'm pretty light and my tastes in kink are I guess kinda widespread, but never like super super kinky.

I'm into light petplay, getting embarrassed (as in being made to say embarrassing things or being made to do somewhat embarrassing things, but again it's pretty light) and bondage for the most part, but I have a whole bunch of other smaller kinks. Like cum in general really turns me on, some habits guys can have in the bedroom turn me on, like when they get super super passionate or feral when they're about to finish, but these things are sort of either too general or too specific to really be a 'kink.'

I also have a slight fantasy of public stuff that I don't think I'd actually want to do in reality. My fantasy is more about doing things in secret without being discovered though, so it's not really exhibitionist or whatever. I don't really know what it is. It probably ties into the embarrassment thing. Then I also have a thing for tentacles which will forever just be a fantasy for obvious reasons.

In general I'd say I'm definitely not exclusively kink-oriented though. I'd say it's sort of a 50/50 split, but maybe I lean more towards vanilla stuff.
>>
>>23721931
Kik me? Would love to talk more about those kinks and such :p
>>
>>23721941
I don't really have a kik, sorry!

Also I'm not strictly speaking a girl. Just a guy that wants to be one.
>>
I have this stupid squirt, piss fetish. It's kinda gross but nothing hotter then seeing a female cum so hard they piss all over. It really turns me on.
>>
File: Fuck You that's what.jpg (324 KB, 1714x863) Image search: [Google]
Fuck You that's what.jpg
324 KB, 1714x863
I only really like dark and twisted cunts. Not edgy, but if you're not at least a little crazy- you'll bore me.

Skype - epm4chan

As for discussion, I fucking love race play. But seems to be one of the harder kinks to find others into it.

Prefer local Pennsylvania
>>
I'd like to lock a girl up, and use her as a sex slave, and a painslut in a 24/7 relationship. I'd rape and use her over and over again, every day. I'm 29/m. Any takers?
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-04-26-22-05-56.png (247 KB, 1080x1920) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-04-26-22-05-56.png
247 KB, 1080x1920
19/f into female chastity and beast.
>>
23M

Own a kitten and slave.

Both polar opposites.

Slave is 41, Female and chubby while kitten is skinny and 18.

I have yet to make them meet but thinking about it.
>>
>>23722782
Cool. Any experience with beast or is it just fantasy for now?
>>
21/m/nz

Into watersports there's not much more sexy than a chick pissing on someone else. Also into incest, bondage, latex, chastity and dom/sub stuff.

Kik is hazman9
>>
File: 37DTzFp.jpg (431 KB, 4000x2667) Image search: [Google]
37DTzFp.jpg
431 KB, 4000x2667
-24/F/CA
-Switch
-Homoflexible
-I'm really big into fantasy roleplay and teasing/seduction so I like most anything involving those.
Cosplay, ageplay, incest, edging, any kind of denial. Anything that makes me feel like I want to, but shouldn't.
-Although I'm a switch, I'm not all that into femdom or pegging or anything or that sort.
-My kik is HeartstringsXO
*Only message me if you have similar kinks*
*That means no contact creeps or pic collectors*
*Willing to video call if I like you and I'm not busy messaging a dozen other people*
>>
>>23723459
Does homoflexible mean you're up for three-somes or just have no sexual preference for one on one?
>>
>>23723459
Edging, tease/denial, and chastity are some of my biggest kinks ^^;;
>>
>>23723465
Homoflexible tends to mean they're not normally attracted to guys, but there's a few exceptions.
>>
>>23723459
Love a girl who's open to incest and cosplay

How do you feel about mixing light BDSM with teasing, like tying you to a bed with a blindfold and being teased?
>>
>>23723494
This
>>23723535
I'm into light bdsm for sure
>>
File: scuba.png (644 KB, 827x573) Image search: [Google]
scuba.png
644 KB, 827x573
Is mine really weird? I get so turned on by women in full scuba gear in the water. The regulator in their mouth, the sounds of them breathing, seeing the bubbles come out, the flippers on their feet....I have no idea why I find it so hot but god damn it it is
>>
Bondage, incest, and I'm pretty much straight but I think it could be hot to get pegged by a cute girl. kik is the_bluetiger
>>
>>23721696
why not just gauge your belly-button till your boyfriend can fuck that?
>>
21 male. Last girl I was with really opened up for me and we experimented quite a bit with rapeplay and incest role play. It got to the point where I would go into her house in the middle of the night while she was sleeping and fuck her then and there. She never had the strength to fight me off and begged her "daddy" to stop and not cum inside her.
I'd respond by slapping her hard and calling her a dumb whore who was only good at fucking. I'd choke her and make her cry by fucking her hard enough where the sex was painful. After about an hour or 45 minutes she'd start begging for more. She would get really sensual while I was raping her and ask if she was daddy's little girl.
We did some other stuff too where she was on top but she was more of a gentle femdom type which I really like as well, but the rape incest stuff was the highlight
>>
>>23721958
Gay
>>
I am so into ass sniffing and eating. It may sound gross but I can't help it one bit.
Kik is: effected90
M/22/Australia
>>
>>23724662
Great job discerning that. You ought to be a detective.
>>
>>23724045
That's unusual but I wouldn't say creepy or anything.
>>
20/MtFtrans/Washington
looking for a dom to publicly humiliate me in any and every fucked up way they can think of..... I would prefer in person(or i'll do it on camera via skype, but make sure there's a real serious reason why I can't chicken out[if you cant tell I get off on being blackmailed, nd the worse the consequences+the more degrading shit I have to do the better])

please only message me if you're serious
>>
I'm into pretty much anything femdom related:
Pegging, petplay, painplay, orgasm denial, orgasm torture, sounding, rapeplay, torture, cross dressing, face sitting just to name a few but i'll try anything

Only things i'm not into are financial domination, cuckolding, long term chastity, extremely humiliation or public humiliation, scat, piss and other disgusting shit.

Basically my biggest fetish is a girl who loves me and shows her love by torturing and hurting me physically, emotionally and sexually really bad for hours on end until i cry and beg her to stop. Then she would cuddle and nurture me afterwards while telling me how much she loves me, that she will protect me and that i'm hers forever.

Here is my skype if anyone is interested: assman300

Please do not add me if you are not in the UK.
>>
File: 1420922321687.gif (94 KB, 480x480) Image search: [Google]
1420922321687.gif
94 KB, 480x480
Bampu
>>
File: muh kinks.png (93 KB, 1714x941) Image search: [Google]
muh kinks.png
93 KB, 1714x941
It would be nice to find a grill to talk to, preferably in the same time zone. If anyone's interested my kik is crimgoure, same on skype but I don't check skype regularly.
>>
18, athetlic teen, good body ect...

willing to do cam shows for money.

will act out whatever fetish aslong as it dosent result in me dead or some shit.

anyone intrested?
>>
File: image.jpg (2 MB, 4032x3024) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2 MB, 4032x3024
Just bought a new sounding kit and love it. I use a 10mm and love stretching out my urethra.
Kik: toymachine1812
>>
File: IMG_7970.jpg (138 KB, 640x853) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7970.jpg
138 KB, 640x853
i love to read/think about husband and wife raising their children to be sex slaves. specifically raising their sons to believe they're superior to the daughters. my favorite fantasy which is like, but not exactly that though, is a very young looking mother seducing her 14 year old son or an older sister and her younger brother. i like pretty much everything (with few exceptions) but what i want most right now is role reversal, the above, and someone with a cute face -a little picky sorry:(- im a switch but leaning more towards dominant 18 f. i like guys younger than me or not very much older (~25) i dont want to post my kik but if you respond with yours ill shoot you a message
>>
>>23726556
Kik is meandosa1, i've got similar kinks going on so if you wanna chat about it 'n stuff I'm game
>>
>>23726591
M/20 btw
>>
>>23726556
oceanblew1212
>>
29/f/domme

Posted in this thread before, not looking for new subs as I have one at the moment. Casual chat, answer questions.

>links
Orgasm denial, forced orgasm, toys, dress up, bondage, light blood/electro play, light sissy play, pegging, body worship, foot worship, exhibitionism, vouyerism, bisexuality, anal play, face sitting, gentile femdomme, light humiliation, total control.
>>
>>23726556
Kik is kinkyjoe2. 19/M athletic
>>
>>23726626
Would you hate fuck another dom if you thought he was hot?
>>
>>23726688
It's not really about physical attraction, I'm not sure I would enjoy the constant power struggle. We'd both have similar sexual interests but they would clash greatly when applied to one another.
>>
>>23726626
Well why not
My kik is pfefffer
>>
>>23726688
I slept with a Dom once and while it was alright he spent the whole time trying to "out dom" me and it took a lot of the fun out of it
>>
20 female
Looking for someone a bit sick minded. With good english. Willing to play along in force play / rape play fantasies and chat about the kink in general.
Only have kik - reply with username if interested!
>>
>>23726556
Where are you from?
>>
>>23726521
Would you mind explaining why flogging is a hard no but caning is a maybe? What about flogging do you not like? Just curious
>>
>>23726746
I made that chart a while ago so I can't recall my exact reasoning, but I think caning is kind of a progression of spanking. You can kinda choose how hard and intense a caning is, while flogging is another step up from that. Flogging always seemed more malicious to me and I've always preferred having a sub worship me for my niceness rather than fear me for my harshness. I hope that clears things up a little!
>>
>>23726761
I understand. You should try out flogging, it's very easy to control the pain level. I personally think caning is more painful than flogging.
>>
>>23726820
Ah, thanks for the advice anon! I haven't had much experience trying either, but I'll be sure to give it a go whenever I get the chance. You're welcome to add me if you're interested!
>>
File: 1462221026766.jpg (52 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
1462221026766.jpg
52 KB, 900x900
>>23724627
>>
>>23726723
Get a throwaway skype if you want to talk to a sick minded individual.
>>
>>23726709
>>23726714
That's interesting. The one time I did that, it was more playful and fun, we didn't hate each other.

But what you're saying makes sense. "Out domming" just has me imagining an e-dom cringe thread honestly. However, are you saying you would have preferred if you two just... ug, made love?
>>
I've never done anything with a guy, but a really big cock turns me on. I'm not attracted to the guy as a whole, just the dick.
>>
I have a fuck buddy atm, and things are decent. But she isn't that kinky or at least not experienced as much as me and doesn't exactly have the sort of personality that makes me properly in the mood( a brat). I know i could teach her everything but i have done that so often i just want to have a girl who knows what she's doing a bit more. does anyone have any similiar experiences?
>>
>>23726723
I'm certainly interested! 25/m/usa

kik: johniskillno
>>
>>23726900
sub
>>23726938
adding you
>>
>>23722726
Do you have kik?
Female 20 here
>>
>>23726723
minimumchineseplz
>>
25/m/SoCal

As a dom, I'm really interested in the power aspects of BDSM. I would love to find a cute, inexperienced girl that I could mold into my perfect pet/slave.

I feel like finding girls that are potentially interested in progressing to a TPE are hard to find, but that's certainly something I'd be interested in.

For the right type of girl I'm also interested in the dd/lg dynamic! I can be affectionate but also strict.

kik: johniskillno, if any girls are interested in chatting
>>
In our mid teens, my sister and me ended up playing with each other in a hotel room. She wanked me off and I licked her. We couldn't go any further because we didn't have condoms. It hasn't happened since.
I still fap to those memories sometimes. Well, often.

I'm considering 'accidentally' mailing or texting her a few dick pics and saying they were meant for someone else. Just to get a reaction and hopefully steer towards a conversation reminiscing about the time we fooled around.
Should i?
>>
>>23727065
Yes, post results and webbed baby feet ultrasounds.
>>
>>23727083
No, we have our own places now
>>
>>23726723
Lucky96u
>>
>tfw you will never have a qt gf with cat ears and a tail to pet play with
>>
>>23727054
Writing it up right now
>>
>>23727054
Email sent
>>
>>23726626
24 m, have been getting into foot worship recently
>>
25M.
Looking to "cheat" on my girlfriend (she's into it and would know). I'm a switch so you could come at this from the angle of the sub who is dirtier than my gf or the girl who takes me away from her. I'll give contact info in anyone is interested.
>>
>>23726871
Or we could of just fucked without the precursor of Dom or sub roles.
>>
>>23722782 is me! 19/f into fem chastity and beast
if you've messaged me pls try again my kik had to be deleted and reinstalled so I lost the ppl who kiked me.
>>
26/m/straight.

Fetishes: I have a thing for bellies, skirts, and thigh highs. Lipstick doesn't hurt either.

Kinks: mostly bondage stuff. I'm open for pretty much anything except piss/shit.

Kik: throwitaway89
Skype/email: [email protected]
>>
>>23727364
That's fine if you're thirsty at the moment, but what if you need that extra little thrill in your life?

Surely two doms would be able to find a middle ground of kink, with out getting retarded.
>>
>>23727899
Thrill in my life? My thrill comes from my subs, I don't feel attraction or want towards a male who is hell bent on dominating me. I've never met a male dom who found out I was also domme and didn't try to 'make me hid sub " if even only for the night.

Sex can still be exciting and amazing without people fitting into specific roles, it doesn't always have to be Dom/sub.
>>
>>23727920
I would say "for the sake of argument" -

But, honestly you're probably right. Only time I've done that was with a switch domme, that had a thing for tall guys. But that's completely different than the topic on hand.

Perhaps they questioned their own abilities or felt inferior if they didn't "at least try" -

Try's a good word for it I'm guessing?

Try hard dom, all dom all the dom time! GET SOME, YEAAAA~
>>
My kinks are all over the place, Im a bi switch although I cant sub for guys for some reason. I like to degrade, be degraded, orgasm denial, dd/lg, master/slave/pet, pretty much anything that isnt being asked to masturbate to someone I dont know or piss/scat, I really like rp'ing as well
>>
>>23726723
TheWalrusManCommeth
>>
>>23727221
>falling for that stupid edom shit
You're probably better than that.
>>
I have a weird thing for sleep sex. Like, fucking a girl while she's deeply sleeping, or waking up and finding that someone made me cum in my sleep or was getting off to me while I was asleep.

Also have slight rape fantasies and a petplay kink.

I will never be satisfied.
>>
>>23726556
The beginning part ... incredible... thanks, and please feel free to elaborate
>>
>>23727958
Not really all over the place, rather tame really, people like what they like.

>>23728317
>Highly doubt she is.

>>23728354
Rape / Sleep combo is common among girls into one or the other. Hold strong in your belief you'll get there anon, one day. Just learn more about what other people are into respect boundries... all that c/nc bs stuff. You know "the law" - and pet play seems to be popular with your peers nowadays.
>>
>>23727065
Go for it, and please let us know what happens, and maybe post pics if she sends back any.
>>
>>23721639
I should have also mentioned that it would be nice to talk to another trans woman about stuff including chastity.
>>
27/ FTM
sub/likes men

Kinks are orgasm denial, forced feminization, TG, humiliation, rape, slavery, pussy shaming, lots of other things. I want someone to say awful things to me tonight

>>
>22 / m / homofag
>Mostly submissive bottom, dig kiking about weird / eccentric fetishes such as vore and the like
>Hit me up if you want to burn some time talking about bullshit with a qt
>Kik: meow_zedong
>>
File: sdadad.png (624 KB, 1920x3400) Image search: [Google]
sdadad.png
624 KB, 1920x3400
I actually borrowed the idea from Anon and looked up a fetish chart, though it's a different one and I've edited few things just now.

TL;DR: I'm very open-minded, extreme perhaps, m/18/sub, chat me up on Skype if you like, osav00 .
>>
File: Denny R - Denfield.jpg (130 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
Denny R - Denfield.jpg
130 KB, 640x480
>>23721593
Pegging.
>>
>asl
29/M/UK (Birmingham)
>role (sub, dom)
dom
>kinks
Forced orgasm/orgasm denial, breath play, collars and leashes, leather bondage, spanking caning and flogging, deep throat training, wax play, exhibitionism, munches, protocol play, pet play, sensory deprivation, electrics, bruising, biting, spitting, corporal punishment, body worship, cuckolding, keyholding, sissification, non-sexual servitude, domestic servitude
>experience
Currently live with my slave girl (25) who was collared in May '12. Been practising for 12 years in some capacity.
>limits
Poop and needles.
>looking for
Younger pretty girls and pretty boys, preferably for RL meets, kicking things off with spanking and bondage, and ramping up to more involved kinks. Also quite happy just to chat to anyone who's interested in the same things I am.
>contact details
Kik: grimboy.soc
FL: Grimboy
>>
>>23726996
Not the same guy but same kink.
Kik riperoniii
>>
22/f/sub

don't care about gender, maybe lean a little to girls over guys. I'm a bit repulsed by vanilla sex and a bit averse to romance

Into orgasm control, SM (primarily impact play and biting but i'm a masochist and have a hard time enjoying myself without that part of me satisfied), pet play, bondage with rope leather or metal, sensory deprivation/sensory play, roleplaying, humiliation, outdoor stuff, group scenes especially if I'm the focus or if i'm competing against another sub, hypnosis, e-stim, power exchange dynamics in general, primal stuff I'm big on. ah I have a bit of a fetish for demons and the occult as well.

hard limits are scars, broken bones, or any pain that effects my face, bathroom stuff, the word 'daddy',ageplay, piercings

Looking mostly to talk or play around online. I've been in an awful horny mood lately and having petplay dreams and it's wearing me down. I live in the middle of nowhere so meeting up is a no.

kik:voidteacup
>>
23/M/UK
I'd say I'm a switch, though I like to play quite neutral, never really going "all the way" sub/dom.

I'm into a load of relatively weird stuff, only really massively opposed to scat or heavy pain play.

I think my primary kinks are all very primal stuff. Like "musk" (sweat and smell), spanking / choking / slapping / scratching etc. And oral play (thighs, armpits, ears, ass, most things are on the table).

I was in a very open relationship for a while where I was given essentially free reign to experiment and that's spoilt me - sex has become the single most important parts of a relationship to me.
>>
File: blahblahblah.gif (36 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
blahblahblah.gif
36 KB, 300x300
19/m/straight

I'm... not quite sure what I want.

I'm really into smaller girls.

Pet play has been a pleasure of mine, but I've never actually partaken my self.

Willing to just talk about kinks in general, see where that leads.

kik: laudablesinner
>>
M/21

I enjoy heterosexual intercourse in the missionary position.
>>
>>23721593
Soon 25/m

Feel like this is the right place to ask:

Gf is a full on sub, I'm pretty vanilla but open to the idea of being her dom (sessions, not 24/7).

We're currently working on me being more physically dominant before we start thinking sessions. Where do I get ideas on what to do? So far we're still doing pretty vanilla stuff (light choking, scratching, biting, dirty talk). How do I work from here?
>>
File: 03.36.21-21.7.2015.jpg (51 KB, 720x960) Image search: [Google]
03.36.21-21.7.2015.jpg
51 KB, 720x960
every time i post in these threads i just get bullied or laughed at but i guess ill try again

f/18/finland, love wearing diapers and keeping my vagina smelly and dirty, the stink just turns me on- also like queefing and farting

also incest and people licking/ sniffing my feet

kik is snibuli
>>
23/M/Bi
I like small cocks. They are just so damn cute. Especially with extra foreskin. Besides that i also like traps but they usually have huge penises. Exhibition is another thing i do sometimes, it'd be perfect to screw around with a small cocked guy on webcam for people to see.
>>
>>23726723
Mcspiggle
>>
File: 20160503_215831.png (875 KB, 1080x1920) Image search: [Google]
20160503_215831.png
875 KB, 1080x1920
I thought I was a switch but then I did this test dammit... F str8
>>
>>23729762
I thought Kisi at first but she's not from Finland. Nevermind.
>>
>>23729839
Kisi here.
I also don't like diapers or having a dirty vagina.
Anyway who is this?
>>
>>23729876
Guess who, pleb. Learn2humour :^)
>>
>>23721593
I have a huge thing for incest and beast.
I've tried both.
23m
>>
I'd really just like a dominant girl to skype with that would like to make me use all my toys.

24, M, London
Add me: stronglumber
>>
>>23729762
do you have a skype? or should I drop mine?
>>
>>23729985
only kik and facebook and im not exactly giving my facebook out on soc
>>
>>23729839
>>23729883
Stop that.
>>
File: clint eastwood disgusted .jpg (12 KB, 240x228) Image search: [Google]
clint eastwood disgusted .jpg
12 KB, 240x228
>>23729762 Because you're a fucking crazy bitch, and rude as fuck. lmao
>>
>>23730769
Nice, have you taken it further?
>>
29 straight/M/SoCal
Im looking to do some experiment, but I have a few things that I have been wanting to do. Spanking, dp, roleplay, bondage, fisting, lactation are a few things Im looking to do.
kik:someguy736
>>
I want a fat gf to peg me and be dom
>>
>ASL
24/M/US

I'm bi with a bias toward feminine features. A little picky when it comes to men. I'm straight acting and looking, hate body hair, and try to stay smoothly shaved and slim / fit. Between otter mode and athletic. I like to bottom and top, and I love sucking cock though I've only done it a handful of times and not in like four years. Also into pegging and cross dressing.

My gf actually got me into pegging, though I'm not sure if it was her fetish or she brought it up because she thought I'd be into it. I love it now though, love getting fucked, and she seems to get pretty into it too, but I can't seem to get her on board with being really dominant or me being very submissive or feminized at all. Any time I try to get more submissive with her, it doesn't seem to do anything for her. Only recently did she start to slap my ass or pull my hair during sex.

I don't even want to go full forced feminization, slave / master, or any of the "more extreme" end of the scale stuff like that. I just want to get permanent body hair removal from the face down and wear lingerie and stockings when she fucks me. I also want her to be a little more dominant when we're pegging.

Is there any way to bring her around, or is this really as far as its going to go?
>>
>>23721593
When will western art stop being so disgusting
>>
>>23731670
when the sun rises in the west; when the moon sets at night
>>
>>23726556
Intelligentheavy
>>
>>23722810
how did you accrue this slave?
>>
thought id throw this up there...into latex, pvc and a lil something called being a looner

straight male from southern California
>>
>>23726996
not the same guy either but my kik is grebbenz
>>
Not sure if this is the right place for this, but for years I've had almost exclusively a dad-daughter incest fantasy revolving around a shy daughter with really large breasts. Not into Dom-sub/DD/lg dynamics or force or pain (in fact the actual sex aspects of the fantasy are fairly vanilla by some standards) but engaging in a very drawn out, detailed roleplay. The scenario changes but the basics are always the same. Recently it has been that the father very gradually turns her into his prostitute over a long period of time. M/NYC and my kik is lightbolt03 on the chance someone is interested in discussing.
>>
23.m.atlanta

light abdl play focused more towards bondage,..bondage, gentle femdom, bbw, facesitting, orgasm denial
>>
26 m sub (bi)

I have a huge fetish for body writing. I want to cover my body with degrading, disgusting and humiliating texts and I would like you to tell me what those texts should be. It can be anything from insults, name calling or branding your own name as a sign of ownership. Once I finish, I will provide pictures for your amusement. Feel free to express yourself :)
>>
File: 1443798980182.jpg (43 KB, 438x600) Image search: [Google]
1443798980182.jpg
43 KB, 438x600
My fetish is actually hung shemales or traps... i would love to compare size with them.. i'm huge too

If u wanna contact me add growinghuge on skype :)
>>
>>23735495
You shitty fuck why did you bump a dead thread you pathetic contactfag, thats not even huge its average at best
>>
>>23735509
Looks bout 7 inches with good girth, maybe not "huge" but big surely?
>>
>>23729876
>implying you're kisi
>>
23/m/Canada I'm really into hypnosis, being hypnotized or doing the hypnotizing. I enjoy it to the point where non sexual scenes popping up in unrelated shows and movies gets me excited.

I get that you can't mind control people like in the movies, but just the process of people going under does it for me.

I've been able to hypnotize a few people, but I've also never been under myself, so that's something. I don't really have any other fetishes but I'm not really against anything except stuff that comes out of the body
>>
File: 20160504_093531.jpg (4 MB, 5312x2988) Image search: [Google]
20160504_093531.jpg
4 MB, 5312x2988
A/S/L
24/M & 19/f in SoCal
>Sexual Orientation
He's straight, she's bi
>Relationship Status
Semi-open
>Text / Mic / Cam
All of it
>Favorite Music
Punk, Metal, PostPunk, Techno, Grunge, Hip-Hop, Alt, Hardcore, Prog
>Favorite Kinks
Bondage, Leash/Collar, Humiliation, Degradation, Choking, Spitting, Piss, Slapping, Spanking, Bodywriting, FFM, exhibitionism, forced orgasm, knifeplay, noncon, skullfucking, facials, anal, toys, public
English
Another girl (could be sub or domme) to chat with or hook up if theyre local. No interest whatsoever in guys or couples (except for cuckold couples)
>Contact Info
kik: masterandslavescl

NO GUYS
>>
>>23735770
I judge you harshly based on your music taste.
>>
>>23735916
That's nice
>>
>>23721593
I've always wanted to fuck/get fucked by a tranny. Massive incest kink (mother son, father son, brother sister, brother brother), beast, choking, abuse both physical and verbal. Light bondage.

I love to rp. I hate myself but I'm a creative as writer.

Kik: funwithfenrir

If you's a t-girl or someone just trying to have a good time, hmu.
>>
File: IMG_20160504_140410.jpg (694 KB, 1600x1200) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160504_140410.jpg
694 KB, 1600x1200
>>23735952
Forgot pic
>>
Is there a mentally sane submissive in this board? All submissives are like "I want to be owned, I want to feel like trash..."
>>
>>23726626
Kik zutalos
25 m bi
I want to try chasity and pegging. I enjoy some cbt.
>>
File: 1457919212027.jpg (18 KB, 365x363) Image search: [Google]
1457919212027.jpg
18 KB, 365x363
>A/S/L
22/M/Pennsylvania
>Sexual Orientation
bi but leans more towards girls and trans
>Text / Mic / Cam
Text then cam eventually mic
>Favorite Music
Metal Rock and VGmusic
>Favorite Movies
Anything Action/ comedy
>Favorite TV Shows
kinda gave up on tv but rick and morty
Anime: One Piece, yu yu hakusho, Dbz
>Favorite Books
none
>Interests
Video games, drawing sleeping
English
Someone to trade pics and get off with, someone to play games with
>Contact Info
kik: Axelfrostx
>>
>>23722726
>>23726996
kik: draemeus
>>
>>23729839
>>23729883

>>23730457

Does this creepy semi-stalking happen often? hope I am not stepping on someones creepy basement
>>
21/f/773

I've been really fond of the idea of a live-in female slave for my fiance and myself. One of those things where we make her clean naked, and just watch. Literally please one or both of us whenever we so desire. Make her watch us fuck and force her to touch herself. I'd want like an emotional aspect to it as well, but I'd probably get emotionally abusive cause I'm a bit of psychotic bitch.

why is this so hard to find?
>>
Can you help me 4chin?
I'm seeing this girl at the moment who wants me to be her dom. The only problem is, that I have no fucking clue on how to be a dom, can you give out any advice?
>>
18/ germany/ str8 dl
My fetish: Diaper, pee panties
My kik : 98natsu
>>
>>23736457
Lift then you'll know.
>>
05/05/16(Thu)00:04:19 No.23736699â–¶

>Age?
>Gender?
m
>Sexual Orientation?
str8
>Location?
gremany
diaper girl, roleplay involving diapers,pee and some sex
>What are you NOT looking for?
male
>Is there anything specific we should know about you, or what you are looking for?
no
>How can some one contact you? Kik, Skype, e-mail, snapchat.
My kik is 98natsu
>>
>>23736390
The wife and I know them feels.
We had it once with a younger women but she grew out of that life and wanted a relationship. Sadly haven't found anyone like her since.
>>
>>23736457
Experiment with stuff and see what works. Start out by putting your hand around her throat and even choke her a little bit while you're doing sexual stuff. Try some light bondage like handcuffs. Always have a safe word and set boundaries though.
>>
>>23736390
yea, you are a bit of a psychopathic bitch. buwahahahah - love you husband ;)

come on babe, you cant prove its me now can ya?
>>
>>23737294
Nah, you're not him. Pics or it didn't happen
>>
>A/S/L
25/M/Florida(239)
>Sexual Orientation
straight
>Relationship Status
Single
>Text / Mic / Cam
Any is fine, prefer texting.
>Favorite Music
From Kendrick Lamar to Radiohead
>Favorite Movies
Pulp Fiction, Akira, Donnie Darko, Lord of The rings.
>Favorite TV Shows
Game of Thrones, Humans.
>Favorite Books
Dune
>Interests
Swimming, Biking, Tennis, Movies
English and Spanish
Someone close by to with hang/sex
>Contact Info
kik: mdeaza17
>>
>>23738133
Into: bare bottom spanking (giving), begging (receiving), begging you to feed me your cum, being used and humiliated like fuckmeat (giving), big tits (everything to do with it), bisexual girls who really do fuck girls (everything to do with it), blindfolds (watching others wear), blow jobs (receiving), choking (giving), creampie (giving), cum (giving), discipline (giving), face slapping with cock (giving), fucking him while he sleeps (receiving), gagging/choked by cock (giving), handcuffs (watching others wear), handjobs (receiving), high heels (watching others wear), making a girl cum so hard she shakes (giving), oral sex (everything to do with it), pain (giving), pantyhose/stockings (watching others wear), piercings (watching others wear), sadism (giving), sensory deprivation (everything to do with it), sex in public (everything to do with it), shoving your cock down her throat til she makes cute little gurgling noises and drools! (giving), stockings (watching others wear), suckling your big tits while fucking you deep (giving).

Curious about: forced deepthroat (giving), a pussy full of cum (giving), an entirely submissive fucktoy (everything to do with it), collar and lead/leash (watching others wear), obedience training.
>>
24 / F / US

I can't get over my attraction to older men. Rugged 40-55 is my type and I feel so conflicted. I've tried to pay interest to guys my own age, but it never sticks.

I'm in an open-relationship (with limits) and my partner has so many options compared to me. He's the only person remotely near my age that I'm attracted to, however it's because his personality fits within the older age attributes.

I'm not really trying to contactfag or anything, I just needed to get it off my chest.
>>
>>23726723
XAnberlin
>>
Looking for a domina, I'm 18 male from Denmark, message me: JonathanRing
>>
>A/S/L
28/M/Serbia
>Sexual Orientation
straight
>Relationship Status
Single
>Text / Mic / Cam
All of it
>Favorite Music
I like almost all kind of music but listen often to metal
>Favorite Movies
Leon The Proffesional
>Favorite TV Shows
Too many to list
Anime: The same as above
>Favorite Books
Anything related to epic fantasy, martial arts and philosophy
>Interests
Reading, training, hanging with friends and general fun
English, French and German
For a serious f sub or rp to pass the time
>Contact Info
kik: hyokai
>>
>>23729741
this is a good stack of advices.
bfy .tw/5c3t
(remove the space)
>>
>>23729815
Nice rope bunny
>>
I'm really into incest. I'm sexualy active with me cousin and sister. I'm looking for like minded people.
Kik: mann9310
>>
33/gay/dude here who is really into ticklish guys. What's up all?
>>
>>23740103
Oh and on the off chance someone wants to chat, kik: chatouille20xx
>>
>>23729815
Sad to not see any contact info though!
>>
>>23726723
Onlifenrir
>>
>>23735978
Define sanity.
>>
>>23726626
Would love to talk to you more about your experiences, my kik is Superdude1721 if you have it.
>>
>>23731670
;_; rude
>>
>A/S/L
24/m/Australia
>Sexual Orientation
Straight Dom
> What kinky stuff am I into
I really like to be in charge and the idea of having a live in pet or slave who fully relies on me and does nothing all day but cook, clean, and wait for me to get home really appeals to me.

I wouldn't be looking to treat them badly, but I do have strict rules and any breaking of them would result in physical punishment. They would be 100% mine and be willing to do anything commanded, from being shared if i wish to doing things in broad daylight in public areas.

I also like to control orgasm and use that as tool for better behavior, and impregnation and cum would be involved in a lot of play.
>>
>>23735770
Bumping this if there are any femanons from socal around.
>>
>>23721639
I'm going to try to keep myself in chastity for a few days, any advice or help is really welcomed
>>
30 m
straight

I love exhib stuff and love to share pics.
Ive lately been having fun with high heels that ive been finding around the office. I also like to go thru my roomates lingerie drawer and rub them on.

if you share this hit me up
kik : maxx990
>>
>>23742668
Do you have a chastity cage now?
>>
>>23742691
I do, yes :3
>>
>>23742694
What kind?
>>
>>23742698
Its blue and silicone, with a brass lock.
>>
>>23742707
Bet it looks cute on you, under your chubby belly.
>>
>>23742724
My belly isn't that big . -.
>>
>>23742729
No, you shouldn't be embarrassed! I remember it being really cute ^.^
>>
>>23742733
Oh, we've talked before?
>>
>>23742736
Mmhmm ;)
>>
>>23742739
Well if you want to talk more or see anything, you could message me.
>>
>>23742739
I'm kinda curious as to who you are
>>
36/M/Europe

My kinks,zooskool&art of zoo.
Any gals interested?
>>
>>23721696
Put an ad on Craigslist bro!
>>
M24
In to sexy feet, painted toes, girls and traps please send feet pics!
Kik:Darkmeattt
>>
Anyone else here have fetishes they don't care for in porn but love during sex (or vice versa)? I personally think squirting in porn is a little gross but whenever I make my girlfriend squirt, it's the hottest thing ever. I also don't care for being teased and I'd hate to have my orgasm ruined, but watching it is super fucking hot.
>>
>>23742821
I'll message you at some point in the next few days :)
>>
>>23743091
On kik or skype?
>>
>>23743093
Kik
>>
>>23743104
how am I gonna know that you're the same person
>>
>>23743130
You'll know, promise.
>>
>>23743165
Okay, sounds good.
>>
>>23738608
Do you enjoy the feeling of assertiveness and "mastery" they often carry.
>>
>>23743001
Spanking, flogging, and other impact play. It does nothing for me in porn, but irl I will beat a girl's ass black, blue, and red.
>>
>>23743226
I definitely do. It's the balance of assertiveness, greater affection and knowledge that I mostly enjoy.

I'm into DD/lg in a caretaker/protector sense, so it really fits.
>>
File: avatar_1462181663984.jpg (138 KB, 1440x2560) Image search: [Google]
138 KB, 1440x2560
28/m/ bi/Cali
Looking for people to roleplay with and explore kinks and fetishes. Especially ones I haven't had experience with.
Into ageplay, beast, incest, traps.
Love big round butts and wide hips.
Crazy for feminine guys that are slutty and I tend to switch from top/bottom from day to day.
Kik is pic.
>>
File: 1461714416242.jpg (336 KB, 900x2200) Image search: [Google]
1461714416242.jpg
336 KB, 900x2200
>>23744719
One of my kinks I've yet to explore is to have both my nipples sucked on by two people at the same time.
The amount of ensure even one nipples brings me is high but I've yet to fully climax from it alone.
Anybody with piercings can tell me if sensation is increased after having them pierced?

Pic unrelated to nipples question but is another kink. HORSECOCKS.
>>
>>23724045
I'm a girl with the same turn on, lmfao.

Ever go on heavygeargirls? It's a goddamn shame this is so niche.
>>
>>23744736
That sounds really hot. What would you want to do with the horse? I have seen vids of them with women and they have huge cumshots and they cum more than once.
>>
>>23740134
Guess that's just the brat in me...
>>
>>23744767
I guess I'd like being covered in cum seeing as how much they cum.
I've seen plenty of gifs and webms but lost most of my collection and near only have a few things on a Dropbox.
>>
29/M/poland

I really enjoy playing with food. I would like to fuck fresh meet with cucumber in my ass while being watched by same girl on Skp.
>>
>>23743432
I know what you mean... I'm a nurturing, caring-type Daddy dom in my 40s and it's a lot about mentoring and advising, supporting and encouraging.

If you want to chat about it, my kik: tyger.tyger74
>>
>>23744803
That's fine, I ranked rather high in "brat tamer" on my bdsm-test. So bring out the contact info!
>>
I tried a new kink a few months, i met a larger girl who wanted to be humiliated for being fat and unfuckable, so my questions is how likely is it I'll ever encounter another girl into this ?
>>
>>23743001
I feel you

I'm not into slapping/choking in porn but would love to try it in rl
>>
>>23745217
I've had two partners into this. One was... biiiig, the other wasn't much more than chubby.
>>
>>23735509
Ragefag for big dicks huh?
>>
20 m Connecticut and NYC
- into age play, incest, shemale, sissy play, anal play, group sex, exhibitionism, dominating/submitting, pet play
- mostly straight, but been looking for a guy to hook up with for some time

If anyone is interested in talking or meeting up, kik is chuckfurtheraway
>>
female here, rather not say my age. live in the US.

its actually quite common among ladies, but i have rape fantasies.

im really into being dominated but i also like to dominate as well, and i have problems doing the whole master slave shit bc im feisty and like to talk back etc. so rip me. but im shy af too so. ://

doesn't make sense, a jumbled mess..
>>
>>23746345
It isn't a jumbled mess. Most people who have rape fantasies do because of the kind of power struggle / exchange that its based around. Most kinks have solid reasons.
>>
>>23726723
18/male sam_man90
>>
>>23746389
th-thank.. > u <
>>
>>23746345
Power struggle is one of the best things about sex.
>>
>>23746447
I was worried about my kinks and fetishes being weird too, it isn't easy to not feel self conscious / embarrassed about that kind of thing. It took me a while to stop caring, I'm not the only person who likes what I like. Knowing you're not alone can help a lot.

Also, the Master/slave dynamic isn't for everyone, and you can be plenty kinky without ever utilizing it.
>>
>>23729762
It's not your fetishes that get you mocked, it's your personality. It's sad because everything else about you has potential.
>>
I usually like when a girl sits on my face or punches me when she's riding me. I also like getting frisky in public places.
>>
>>23744753
Thomas not expecting to find a girl that's into this! And I just recently found that!
>>
A/S/L
24/M & 19/f in SoCal
>Sexual Orientation
He's straight, she's bi
>Relationship Status
Semi-open
>Text / Mic / Cam
All of it
>Favorite Music
Punk, Metal, PostPunk, Techno, Grunge, Hip-Hop, Alt, Hardcore, Prog
>Favorite Kinks
Bondage, Leash/Collar, Humiliation, Degradation, Choking, Spitting, Piss, Slapping, Spanking, Bodywriting, FFM, exhibitionism, forced orgasm, knifeplay, noncon, skullfucking, facials, anal, toys, public, cages, orgasm control, anal
English
Another girl (could be sub or domme) to chat with or hook up if theyre local. No interest whatsoever in guys or couples (except for cuckold couples)
>Contact Info
kik: masterandslavescl

NO GUYS
>>
>>23745210
You asking just makes me giggle and not want to do that
>>
>>23744753
It is a shame that it's niche, the only place I can feed my fetish is through youtube videos and random girls' instas
>>
>ASL
32m and 27f
Los Angeles / Socal / Cali etc

We're the both-bi version of
>>23747188

Looking for local submissive guys, girls, or couples to join us and have a LOT of fun together. We're down to travel too. Very 420 friendly.

snapchat me (the male): filleddonut
>>
>>23747214
I never saw a question there. Questions are followed up with question marks "?".
What I said was "So bring out that contact info!"
Get your head straight or I'll have to put you over my lap!
>>
26/m/336 (Greensboro, NC)
Dominant and sadistic
I'm in an open relationship, and while my sub is physically masochistic, she's a bit fragile emotionally. I'd like someone I can humiliate and degrade, and likes public play.

kik: Nomnomymous

Also open to just chatting about fetishes and fantasies, so don't be shy. I'm sadistic, but friendly.
>>
29 M WI

My fetishes are all really just fantasies at this point. My big one is kind of rapeplay:

A girl that's clearly out of my league spends the whole night/day (in a public place) teasing me and leading me on, driving me up the wall until I have to just drag her off and force myself on her.

Other shit I'm into:

Switch, orgasm denial (for her, not me), light bondage.

Oh - and it's not a fetish but fuck I love eating pussy.
>>
File: IMG_20160507_001717.jpg (323 KB, 1440x1080) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160507_001717.jpg
323 KB, 1440x1080
Been into stuff like petplay and bdsm for a while, but I've been curious about gas masks for a while. Finally got an Israeli one since it looked cute. My partner has a GP-5 en route, as they are also big into this.

I'm pleasantly surprised at how comfortable and easy to breathe in it is. My voice comes through it pretty clearly, too, so I don't get thrown off by sounding like the Pyro from TF2 or something.

Pic is me right now, how does it look?
>>
>>23724662
Got floppy all of a sudden?
>>
>>23726723
30/m very interested
kik: xrissxross31
>>
27 year old bi bear type guy here. 6'3, 275# broad shoulders etc. I look like I played football
in school even though the closest I ever got was marching band.

I'm into pretty much everything, and I switch, but my biggest kinks are chastity and puppy play.

I used to identify more with the pup side, but now not so sure.

Just got a ne e chastity device in the mail from steelworxx so I'm excited about that and am breaking it in this weekend. (And probably next week when I go to dallas for work and probably hit up a to titty bar)
>>
bamp
>>
>>23729815
where does one take the test?
>>
File: IMG_5796.jpg (51 KB, 439x600) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5796.jpg
51 KB, 439x600
Ask a sissy cuck anything. Currently locked in a holy trainer v2 chastity device and diapers.
>>
Even though you would never know it to meet me, i know i'm king of fucked up. I'm really into embarassment. Like, kind of to a scary point. Some of my favorite shit out there is when people post pics of their SO or ex without permission. It's even better when the person is shy. I like to think about what they'd do if they found out. A couple times I've tried to find the person posted. Stolen pictures are even better. Thinking about how humiliated the person would feel gets me off more than anything else. When it was around SKCH was my favorite website for this reason (if anyone knows of a similar site, let me know). When it was around I found someone on there who was perfect for all of this (kind of religious, close to her family, 2 kids, early thirtiesish, all of which would seemingly add to how humiliated she would be) who also had her real name in some pictures. Ended up finding her on facebook. I really REALLY want to put her pics up somewhere online where they wouldn't be taken down, then post the link on her wall. I'd also send it to as many friends, family, and (especially) coworkers as I could. Only thing stopping me is I think this might not be legal. Because of this I can't use my persobal facebook and need to use a program like tor. I can't use my phone to register this new account and it won't let me log in from a different ip (as would happen with tor) without a phone confirmation. The process of making my profile believable, adding friends of friends, then friends, then her would take days and the likelihood of getting the same ip on tor is pretty much nil.
>>
I'm a 21 Year Old Pansexual Genderfluid Hedonist Switch Crossdresser who likes [Anal (giving and receiving), Bondage, Breast and Nipple Play, Breeding, Crossdressing, Cum Inflation, Cock Milking, Fellatio (giving and receiving), Femboys, Gender Transformation, Hucows, Hermaphrodites, and Futas, Hypnosis, Lactation, Monsters, Multiple Orgasms, Oral (giving and receiving), Oviposition, Pegging, Plants, Pregnancy, Robots, Sex Toys, Shemales, Tentacles, Transformation, Udders, and Xeno
KIK:nsbell6890
>>
>>23750930
really?

you think this might not be legal?

what was your first clue, sherlock?
>>
>>23735978
Msub here, I just want to have the woman be in control, feel protected, gentle domme stuff mostly. Don't like degredation past being called a slut or whatever.
>>
21/M/Bi-curious

Posted in the big guys thread too but my raging vore fetish is requesting I stop here as well.

So, anyone want to hop in my gut? Or even make me their meal~? Kik is MrMolotovnik
>>
>>23728438
I'm a trans girl who's also I to chastity. My kik is georgejung01
>>
>>23735770
Holy shit, are you us? We're 19/f and 25/m, straight guy, bi/pan girl, looking for a sub girl. We're not in SoCal, though.
>>
older guy here into a sub woman

KIK pensby
>>
>>23752934
Post cock pls?

I am really not into vore but your body is quite hot.

How does vore work irl btw?
>>
>>23746345
I'm shy too, but honestly the idea of two shy people trying to domiinate each other is what I want in the sexual part of a relationship.
>>
File: 20151230_130647-1.jpg (3 MB, 1465x3414) Image search: [Google]
20151230_130647-1.jpg
3 MB, 1465x3414
Into verbal and physical humiliation. Im 24 and a single mother of 2 kids. It really gets me off when guys take advantage of me too

kik = knocklyonfun
>>
>>23753884
In my experience this is a pretty common setup at your age group now.
Miss twenties guy and 20ish girl seeking pussy. I'm in the wrong generation.
>>
>>23746345
mfw I'll never find a shy girl to "rape" and take turns dominating each other.
>>
I, myself, am a Dominant, but not a typical cookie-cutter version like the ones that always copy their favorite porn personalities. I'm just me.

What I do in the kink/fet community is hypnotism. Usually groups or couples trying to do something new or wanting help in being able to do something.

Examples:
-Removing inhibitions or fears
-Open personal creativity
-Repairing mental walls from past experiences [extremely common]
-Removing other vices [smoking, alcohol, self-harm]
-And sometimes improving certain hygiene behaviors for those that don't notice them
[This is more common than I expected. There are lots of people with particular sensory loss]

Though I have done hypnotism with a partner, it's usually for their enhanced sensitivity and repetitious climax. Most women I have assisted very high tolerance and greater desires for the chemical highs of orgasm. I do mean very long and intense play sessions, and rather often.
Think of Sybian addicts that can't use a setting below maximum. For them, the mental controls and thresholds need to be manipulated for them to reach the endorphin levels they crave. I do worry that they'll eventually need such heightened adrenaline levels that they'll only be able to climax when fucking in a free fall from a plane in the hope of finishing before they hit the ground. [Which can be achieved multiple times thanks to wind resistance on the exposed skin]

So, yeah. One hour of repetitious words, then their mind thinks they're having a foursome with Chris Evans, Channing Tatum, and Robert Downey Jr. Every woman or couple is satisfied with the exception of physiological control. Just because you want the endurance and power to fuck like rabbits a whole weekend, doesn't mean you're immune to the needs of food and water.

I only do this in the Los Angeles and Orange county areas in California. Maybe Riverside county if it's easy to get to. I used to do parties, but they focus less in that setting.

kik: Strong_LA
snap: oa127
>>
File: 1445667317115.jpg (134 KB, 496x496) Image search: [Google]
1445667317115.jpg
134 KB, 496x496
>>23754803
>>
24/m

Very much in a daddy role, looking for a young fem to talk to regularly about the goings on in her life as well as sexual things, pics and phone calls. Large collection of panties/lingerie is a plus and willing to talk about anything is a must.

Kik sidegekko
>>
>>23726556
I'm a 21 year old male, definitely into the same things. I've been having similar fantasies for years. Kik going_global
>>
>ASL
21/f/Swed
>General Kinks/Fetishes
I'm a zoophile/zoosexual. I like dogs, huge cocks, blowjobs, cunnilingus, cock worship, Daddy/little play, anal sex, fisting, choking, rape-play, group sex, spanking, pegging aaaand more.

I don't like humiliation, degradation or name-calling.
>Your experience/experiences
I've had experience with the mentioned kinks and some unmentioned. Favorites are dogs and rape-play with a trusted partner. And Daddy/little stuff.
>Kinkiest thing you've done?
Uh, good question. Dogs? Public sex? Group sex?
>Anything you'd like to try but haven't managed to? if so, why?
Cuck sounds cool.
>Skype
Butdaddyplease
>>
>>23755212

Disconnected
>>
>>23755221
Sorry?
>>
>>23721593
>A/S/L
31/m/Washington State
>Sexual Orientation
Straight
>Relationship Status
Single
>Text / Mic / Cam
All
>Favorite Music
1950's & 60's oldies, disco, metal, folk metal, The Cars, Chas & Dave, The Offspring, The Scorpions, lots of dadrock.
>Favorite Movies
Conan The Barbarian, October Sky, Apollo 13, Stargate, all John Carpenter movies, basically any 80's action or horror movies.
>Favorite TV Shows
The Blacklist, Castle, Dark Matter, and as for older shows, all Star Trek (except Voyager), Babylon 5, Space Above & Beyond, Being Human (UK version), X-Files, Cheers.
>Favorite Books
The Stars My Destination, The Lost Fleet series, The Lost Stars series, Pillars Of Reality series, The Honorverse series, anything by Robert E Howard (creator of Conan, Kull, Solomon Kane, Dark Agnes, etc).
>Interests
Growing native plants from seeds, WWI, space exploration, rowing, working out, cooking, vegan lifestyle, state sanctioned privateers, tanks, history of watercraft.
>Kinks
My biggest kink is probably size queens. I love girls with huge pussies. A girl that sees bigger and bigger toys, cocks & fists as an erotic challenge is extremely exciting. I love snowballing. I have a big lingerie/swimsuit fetish.
>Contact info
kik: buck_rogers
>>
>>23755212
Tell us more about your intro into dog play and just your experiences with it in general.
>>
>A/S/L
18/m/norther NJ
>Sexual Orientation
straight
>Relationship Status
Single
>Text / Mic / Cam
All
>Favorite Music
Really into classic and metal: favorite being motorhead
>Favorite Movies
Mad Max: Furry Road
>Favorite TV Shows
Adventure time, not much else because I don't watch TV much
Anime: Pretty much only Akira
>Favorite Books
H.P. Lovecraft
>Interests
Exhibition, gaming, reading horror, and computers
English
Probs someone to cam to, idk and is subject to change
>Contact Info
kik:firestart137
>>
>>23755212
When and how was your first experience with a dog?
>>
>>23754594
How can do you get humiliated and get taken advantage of when you have two kids that you have to get back to. I would take you for very long naked walks in the park with a leash around your neck before my friends and I fuck you all night. It would be a buzz kill if we had to stop. I guess we would just have to do it in your house! :p
>>
>>23742678

im back if anyone is up!
>>
>>23726723
>Kik
iliketoeattacos2
19 male
>>
>>23753784
did you message me? it would help to say that you're from here lol
>>
>>23750867
whats your kik?
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 43

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.