[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Left or right?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /soc/ - Cams & Meetups

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2
File: r8.jpg (35 KB, 853x535) Image search: [Google]
r8.jpg
35 KB, 853x535
Left or right?
>>
>>23721044
I would so fuck that little boy.
>>
Also, post if you're a f or m
>>
>>23721044
left with a bit longer hair. Definitely ditch the beard.
>>
Cut your hair, trim your beard. You straight up look like a hobo you faux hipster piece of garbage.
>>
Right, with some trimming and grooming.
>>
>>23721044
I like the long hair a lot, but I'm not a fan of the beard. At least not that much. I like a little stubble or nothing at all most of the time and you have a nice facial shape where you don't need to hide your jaw in a bushy beard.

Female here.
>>
Thanks. Gonna trim the beard and possibly cut the hair.
>>
>>23721064
>>23721044
No definitely don't ditch the magnificent beard. Have you seen beards before? Most of them, on avg., don't look that consistent in terms of ur weave.

I suggest going light (buzz it) on the mustache to clean things up a bit. And I know it's done a lot but I would say a short haired look is best.
>>
File: FB_IMG_1461880665886.jpg (15 KB, 470x303) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1461880665886.jpg
15 KB, 470x303
Reminded me of this..

I'd say trim the beard a little.. But I'm just another dude.. Listen to what the ladies say
>>
>>23721128
Beards are gross.
>>
Shit, now I'm really confused.
Although, my friends are amazed by the beard, I'm not quite sure about it.

>>23721134
Well, I'd say it was my goal once, but I guess I'm not that handsome
>>
>>23721044
Female here. Right, keep the beard and let that luscious mane grow. I would fuck you for days.
>>
>>23721044
left. Left still needs a better cut but definitely left.
>>
>>23721044
Femanon. Right by a long shot (I like long hairs, tho). Trim the beard, though.
>>
>>23721044
Left style + right age
Male, no homo, just stating what I would find to be the most approachable for whatever reason. I tend to try and avoid guys that look like right, tend to irritate me and I will stereotype them as such unless I'm forced to interact.
>>
>>23721044
YOU'RE FUCKING HOT EITHER WAY, JESUS CHRIST
>>
>>23721417
Same.
>>
Wow, the thread is still alive.
Becouse opinions here are so balanced (although right seems to win a little), I'll have to judge pros and cons and decide by myself. Thanks for advices.

>>23722838
That's good to know. Also, I'm 20.
>>
>>23724542
I meant the style + your age would make it better than the left look.
>>
>>23721044
do not shave that beard
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.