[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Heres a (maybe) new idea: gals and guys, tell us your sexiest,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /soc/ - Cams & Meetups

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1
File: WetDream_Store.jpg (74 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
WetDream_Store.jpg
74 KB, 300x300
Heres a (maybe) new idea: gals and guys, tell us your sexiest, wildest, and kinkiest dreams. Was it a wet dream? And please tell us your gender.
>>
>>23716305
Sleed dream, btw. Not fantasy
>>
>>23716305
The other night I had a dream that I was in a foursome with three girls. I was going to eat one of their asses, but there was a weird, bulbous growth on her butthole that looked almost like a clit hood. I peel it back and her asshole is on the end of the growth with a fleck of shit right on there. Decided against it, then a different nonsexy part of the dream happened
>>
Male here.
When I was like 15 I had a dream about being rimmed by a cute substitute teacher in my school.
>Never heard of a chick rimming a guy before this dream
>She was hot but not the hottest teacher in the school

Woke up so hard the next day, with a huge crush on that teacher and really wanting a girl to play with my ass.
>>
>>23716305
The one I remember most vivdly was weird as shit. I was in a huge ass room, and was told I had tonfuck every girl in there and make her cum or else my dick would be chopped off. Talking about 50 girls, most of which I went to school with (I was 16 or 17 at the time). Needless to say I fucked them all, some in the ass, some normally, etc.
Woke up super refreshed though
Male, btw
>>
I dreamt I was a sith at some shitty sandy shanty town and banged a hooker and killed her by shoving a lightsaber up her poon I'd only watched star wars a few times
>>
>>23716305
not a huge fan of jizing in my sleep
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.