[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Felt like I should share my first ever craigslist experience
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /soc/ - Cams & Meetups

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4
File: image.jpg (65 KB, 1355x1016) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
65 KB, 1355x1016
Felt like I should share my first ever craigslist experience with you weinerfarts.

>be today
>be 19
>be tired of wankin it 24/7
>browsing casual w4m for awhile
>this is lame
>think to myself "why the fuck not?"
>make my own ad
>local girl replies saying she can host at a nearby hotel
>neato.jpg
>exchange numbers
>get to talking and trading pics
>face is a bit off to me, but the body's on point so fuck it
>don't pay any mind to the face
>she asks me what gets me off and I tell her all about it
>blah blah blah anywho
>we get to discussing how late I'd be able to stay with her
>I tell her I can probably stay out all night
>she then asks if I like to party
>"depends on what you mean by party"
>she asks me if I party with tina
>I proceed to urban dictionary the word Tina.
>I learn a new slang word for meth.
>block number
>delete ad
>just gonna wank it from now on.
>>
>>23715495
Dope.

Tina makes you fuck all night. More than you think, really.

You won't lose your soul over one night with blow, coward.
>>
>>23715495
Kek

Good choice m8
>>
>>23715501
want her number or something man? Lol, you can fuck that rotten mouth bitch.
>>
>>23715495

Craigslist is pretty fun for filthy hookups. One of the best sluts I've ever fucked I met on Craigslist. If you got low standards and you're just looking to fuck, it's an interesting place.
>>
>>23715527
That's what I was aiming for. Not just some meth head lol.
>>
Getting fucked in the ass tomorrow. Organised for a fagget to load me up.
>>
Most w4m ads are phishing and hookers. Real women don't post because they just get flooded with messages from people who don't even meet the criteria in their post. If you're looking for a female, post your own ad and if anyone's interested, they'll come to you.

Strictly platonic is always worth scrolling through too. There's always a few posters who don't know what the word platonic means.
>>
>>23715741
That's what gets me agitated when i scroll through. They are posting on some cheap meetup website looking for a cheap fuck and still expect to find mr.perfect on the site.

Then again I shouldn't be one to talk, since i am bot looking to fuck fat chicks when im not good looking myself
>>
File: image.jpg (51 KB, 464x628) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
51 KB, 464x628
>>
File: image.jpg (35 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
35 KB, 640x480
>>
File: image.jpg (57 KB, 759x506) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
57 KB, 759x506
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.