[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Rimming thread Any girls here ever lick a guy's ass before?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /soc/ - Cams & Meetups

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2
File: 1.jpg (55 KB, 500x644) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
55 KB, 500x644
Rimming thread

Any girls here ever lick a guy's ass before? Was it your idea or his? How open to it were you?

Tell us all about it.
>>
I did it to my partner, they're really embarrassed about their butt so they took a shower and shaved and washed thoroughly first.
It was really pleasant especially with all the cute noises they were making.
>10/10 would do again.
>>
my girlfriend just did and it was amazing. never thought I would be into it. but she licked my asshole and stroked my cock like she was playing the fucking trombone. 5 starts!
>>
I love a tongue in my ass. Play the trombone and suck on my cum filled balls.
>>
>>23711007
I'm a girl and I love doing this. But usually with a really submissive and boyish twinkish partner. I don't understand how you can do it with a dom partner. The way it turns me on is I really pretend its his boy pussy, I love fingering it too but just licking the outside and around the taint and balls is so much fun. If he's moaning like a girl and embarrassed while I'm doing this it pretty much makes me dripping wet.

I've always been on the more gentle dom side so I know this dynamic exists between sub girls and more dom guys that's just not my thing. When he's being a sub and I do it that's what I like. Also tiny shaved feminine looking ass sticking in the air and his taking his little body and bending in in any position I want so i can play with that boy pussy is fun. I can always teach a guy to properly clean before any play it's actually not that difficult once you get used to your own body.
>>
>>23711270
Contact?
>>
Whenever my gf does it I have the most powerful orgasms ever.

My dream is to have one girl sucking my dick and balls while the other eats my ass. I probably wouldnt last more than 15 seconds if it actually happened though
>>
File: handle thy shit.jpg (250 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
handle thy shit.jpg
250 KB, 1024x768
>>23711270
Any advice on anal cleaning?
I usually douche thoroughly but it usually takes a long time because there's always more tiny bits of feces coming when I think I'm done and they keep soiling the cavity while passing through.
>>
>>23711270
Love me please, I am submissive. I'll be your twinkish partner.
>>
I would love to do that but my bf thinks its gross and somehow gay. I even fantasized about eating ass before I knew it was a thing people actually do.
>>
>>23711270
You sound amazing. I keep my butt shaved always and even imagining you licking my smooth butt and boy pussy made me really hard, fuck. I also like to crossdress and own feeldoes...
>>
>>23711868
Me too! You ever think of using a Feeldoe to DP someone? Big dream of mine.
>>
>>23711793
start taking Metamucil
>>
>>23711888
I'm German, I don't think we have that brand here.
Does any locally available stuff come recommend?
>>
>>23711813
See that's weird. I love when my ex did it. And I loved doing it to her after giving her oral. The only thing was I wouldn't always be able to enjoy it because I'd be scared it smelled or tasted bad
Mayne he just doesn't want to say he's embarassed?
>>
>>23711878
Oh yes, plenty of times. I use the small end sometimes to hit my prostate and imagine them rubbing inside a girl. My dick is bigger than the feeldoe so I'd probably have to do it missionary, even though I love doggy.
>>
done it with my boyfriend before, can't see how other people think it's a big deal. just wash beforehand so it just tastes like skin, just like the rest of your body.

it really must be the stigma of it, I think. the act itself isn't any big deal.
>>
>>23711007
Best pleasure I ever felt with another person was when they rimmed me. Seriously, 100% 10/10 would recommend.
>>
Bump because this is my fetish
>>
>>23711922
can't help you there, just look for fiber supplements
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.