[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Reminder if you actually meetup / date anyone from this site
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /soc/ - Cams & Meetups

Thread replies: 87
Thread images: 16
Reminder if you actually meetup / date anyone from this site you have a mental illness
>>
>>23709683
Well nigger why the fuck do you think anyone is on 4chan?
>>
>>23709683
So people who actually break the mold and meet-up rather then have a fake online relationship are mental but you say nothing about the countless boy butt, trap/trans/cd threads?

I believe you may be the one without problem anon.
>>
File: 1454617406556.png (50 KB, 675x547) Image search: [Google]
1454617406556.png
50 KB, 675x547
>>23709683
post yfw those mentally ill boy butts get more fuq than you
>>
>>23709683
I thought that was a prereq for being on here
>>
>>23709683
Someone once told me, I was some kind of crazy. Oh well. ;p

You can't loose your mind, if you didn't have one to begin with.
>>
File: arsenic.png (296 KB, 749x718) Image search: [Google]
arsenic.png
296 KB, 749x718
Reminder that you're a fucking retarded nigger with no life
>>
>>23709683
Well I think most of us here could actually diagnosed with some kind of mental illness

But I don't think meeting up with people from messageboards or social media especially if it's someone you find mutually attractive infers mental illness at all. In fact it seems increasingly common.
>>
File: A Place Where Friends Meet.jpg (66 KB, 600x750) Image search: [Google]
A Place Where Friends Meet.jpg
66 KB, 600x750
You make it sound like a bad thing
>>
File: twsdfas.png (164 KB, 396x565) Image search: [Google]
twsdfas.png
164 KB, 396x565
I mean, here's my opinion on online dating in general.
Online dating by nature attracted those who are fucked up in some way. Usually with low self esteem, but can apply to a plethora of other issues.
Most of the time, confident people who are sound in mind and body don't find the need to online date, because they're confident in their abilities to pull IRL.
Therefore, online dating (and 4chan, but 4chan especially for the nature of 4chan) is dominated by people who aren't all quite there. This isn't 100% of the population of course, there are moderately confident and well people online too, but they are definitely the minority. I met up with a dude from 4chins once, he was a swell dude, hooked up a couple times but split ways because that's all it was. Shame because damn, we were pretty sexually compatible, but it is what it is.
All in all though, this was a rare occasion. This is why I've given up on online dating. The types of guys I'm interested in generally aren't on there, and I have to weed through the masses of virgins with zero self esteem and maximum autism in order to find the few golden nuggets on the site.
>>
>>23710787
I think the reason these people have zero self esteem is because people like you call them shit like "maximum autism".

Society as a whole worships normalcy almost religiously and treats deviation and strangeness as taboo. You seem to do this as well.

I don't really think you should be on this site. It doesn't seem like your place, and like you say, if you only wish to meet "normal" people you should look IRL.
>>
>>23709683
holy shit those fingers look like someone jammed them in a door way.

also, why do so many girls and trans girls cover their noses in pictures? we know what's under there, just fucking embrace it.
>>
File: lqb.jpg (3 KB, 160x160) Image search: [Google]
lqb.jpg
3 KB, 160x160
i'll bite
i'm fairly normal, met people online and irl
i prefer online because it's simply a larger pool, better chance to find someone you're actually compatible with, not just settling
>>
>>23709704

>25
>Meet 19 y/o Uni student on /soc/
>Cheats on me twice without my knowledge
>"You're pathetic anon"
>Dumped at cheap store checkout

Nobody on here is mentally sound.
>>
I'm going to bite, I'm actually fairly well rounded irl and don't have a hard time getting girls. Its just most of the girls i meed irl i find extremely boring and uninteresting compared to girls on here and on other online communities.

Like i'm into fucking weird chicks, simply put
>>
I have met most of my partners on here or Craigslist. I'm 37. This is where the dirty girls are.
I've used a lot of sites, paid for shit. This is what finds the best people. There is a25 year old bi f Dom in my spare room and a22 year old little girl coming over to play this evening. One from CL one from 4chan. The pussy is out there.
>>
File: IMG_2721.jpg (405 KB, 1440x1080) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2721.jpg
405 KB, 1440x1080
It would have been a sign of having a mental disease if I didn't hook up with this
>>
I actually met my ex girlfriend on here, we were together for a year and a half. The only reason we broke up was the long distance. Other than that it was amazing.
>>
>>23711372
yep, just like it would be a sign of mental disease if you didnt post moar ;)
>>
>>23709683
That's a serious case of man hands.
>>
>>23710787
>virgin shaming
Kys
>>
File: dafgsfasfd.gif (968 KB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
dafgsfasfd.gif
968 KB, 500x281
>>23711101
Here's an example of everything I posted lol.
>>
>>23711584
You honestly sound like you haven't evolved past your "bitchy popular girl" phase.

Leave.
>>
>>23711584
>posts anime
>dares to shame men for being virgins
kill yourself my man
>>
>>23709683
oh and herpes, yup beware
>>
>>23711945
This reminds me of a song from my favorite musical Little Sex Shop of Horrors:
Suddenly condoms!
Wrapping your trun-cheon
Keeping the bugs out,
And all your goo in!
>>
>>23709683
I'd go full goat with this girl.

That's right.

I'd fill her ass with milk duds & whoppers candy.

Then I'd get her on all fours and have her shriek like a billygoat about to get corn while she shat her delicious goat pellets into my mouth like I was some coprophagic koran thumping member of the taliban
>>
what about ppl who decide to have kids ?
>>
>>23710787
Stupid slut
>>
>>23709683
Why is 4chan always shamed? Is it because we are different from the rest of society. What's so great about being "normal"? I'd rather have strange interesting friends than your boring average joe. If I meet a girl on here, a least I know she will be different than most of girls I've been with who may be hot but boring as fuck.
>>
File: download.jpg (11 KB, 217x233) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
11 KB, 217x233
>>23712848
>>23711941
>>23711821
You guys seem upset. Normies got ya down?
>>
>>23709683

Met a super, super awesome friend of mine through here a few years ago. We still keep in touch and he's just a really good dude overall.
>>
>>23712919
Shut up Hannah you won't even visit me.
>>
>>23710787
Nigger, I try to online date because going out every weekend is fucking hard to do when you work a 9-5 job. Its not like I'm in college anymore. I can't just go out and do shit all the time.
>>
File: H73S81WT.jpg (19 KB, 372x388) Image search: [Google]
H73S81WT.jpg
19 KB, 372x388
I met my fiancé here on /soc/ and originally we met up just to attend a local Apocalyptica concert together. He's a 6'2" cello-playing brony /k/ommando pilot and I'm an autistic (diagnosed by a professional) and not-fat (see pic) goth chick who shares his interests in cosplay and guns and I just finished up my first year of law school.

Our future looks weird and bright (and the sex is very awesome). I don't think I could design a better partner even if that were possible. We really lucked out finding each other here.
>>
File: congatulationsyouwon.gif (557 KB, 500x341) Image search: [Google]
congatulationsyouwon.gif
557 KB, 500x341
>>23713011
then congrats, you apply to the smaller part of the population on online dating that I mentioned.
>This isn't 100% of the population of course, there are moderately confident and well people online too
>>
>>23710787
I think it's stupid to insult people for being virgins. You're really pathetic if you insult someone based on that.
>>
I met my boyfriend kinda on here. I didn't actually meet him on 4chan itself but we both browse 4chan. I don't know if that counts, but he's a great person and I love him a lot.
>>
File: 1452780796450.gif (555 KB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
1452780796450.gif
555 KB, 500x281
>>23713047
Sorry, let me rephrase, I'm insulting the "virgin attitude" that sex is the ultimate defining point in a person's life and that nothing else in the whole damn world can possibly be more incredible or important the putting your wiener in something.
I'm a virgin myself. I just understand and recognize that sex isn't the greatest damn thing in the world and that having it won't fix any underlying issues I have with the human race and basic socialization.
>>
>>23711101
Someone call 911, this faggot just got triggered.
>>
>>23713070
Who on here holds that opinion? I've have not once ran into this. If anything, it's discouraged here.
>>
>>23713070
>I'm a virgin myself

I'm confused.

>>23710787
>hooked up a couple times but split ways because that's all it was. Shame because damn, we were pretty sexually compatible, but it is what it is.
>>
>>23713212
Hooked up as in handjobs and fingering. Sorry should have been more specific.
>>23713123
Have you seen a virgin thread? lol
>>
>>23713220
I'm also a virgin and I have met up with and talk to several women from here.
None of them were stable enough that I would be interested in getting involved with them.
one of them was drop dead gorgeous but an addict and a general mess.
>>
>>23713238
That's kind of exactly my point tho. The internet and online dating attract these kind of unstable people. Virgins or not.
And I've had the exact same experience as you. Most people I meet through online sources end up being pretty fucked up.
>>
>>23713267
At this point I'm pretty much convinced that there's no girls from soc that aren't completely insane or morally depraved.
There was the thought that maybe since I'm neither of those (although I'm certainly not perfect) that it wouldn't be entirely out of the realm of possibility to find a girl that's the same.
I'm not so much as looking for someone that has to be normal as I'm looking for someone that's marginally stable, and mostly there.
>>
>>23713318

Heh, guess you missed my post. Although since my opening line mentioned a partner I totally get why you would have skipped it.

Not at the girls here are crazy or depraved, but you certainly have to weed through a lot of that with either gender.
>>
>>23709704
/thread
>>
>>23713022
Weird to think in another 5 years the first generation of 4chan users will have children old enough to be the 2nd generation of 4chan user.
>>
>>23713435

True, although he and I are not having children.
>>
>>23713435
DELET THIS
>>
>>23713360
It's a nice story, good for you and all that, but your situation is very much so statistically out of the norm.
to have any expectations on something like that happening is very unrealistic.
>>
>>23713478

I know, but it is possible to meet people here who may be very quirky or socially awkward or whatever who aren't also hopeless causes and/or murderers.
>>
>>23713486
I understand what you're saying and it sounds like you just have to be lucky.
And if it wasn't for bad luck, I wouldn't have any luck at all.
>>
>>23713476
Why does your mortality scare you?

Imagine your future children all speaking in meme's like goddamn retards.
>>
>>23713507
I've opted not to have childeren because I'm ugly and autistic :^)
>>
>>23713510
Thank you for staying out of the genepool.

My kid will be surfin' the chans in a mere 9 years! Hard to believe.
>>
>>23713495

Nice use of a good blues line. I've got that on 45 somewhere my collection.
>>
>>23713518
Depressing one-liners, booze and guns are all part of the job.
I'm still looking for that femme fatale that's supposed to go with them all.
>>
>>23713574

...is your job being Tom Waits? ; )

Guns are fun. I've got a SKS (non-refurb, mid-1950s Tula) and a 4th gen Glock 17 (because firing it is just pure fun).
You?
>>
>>23713597
Nope not quite right I think "black" ami.

I have a chink SKS, a home built El Cheapo AR-15 mostly from palmetto state armory, Korea era nugget, circumcised k98, k11 carbine, Rem 870 my carry gun Sig p320,
>>
>>23713626

Cool. You're lucky to be an American and have the right to bear arms. I'm up in Canada where liking guns is so hated it's almost seen as anti-Canadian.
>>
>>23713669
Maybe we can have a citizen exchange program when all the Bernie supporters leave for Canada.
I will gladly exchange a green card for a loving /k/ommando friendly Canada wife seeking freedom if you know one.
>>
Met a girl from here

She was super shy but nice and fun to hang out with

We ended up fucking but she had like a terrible reaction after like 10 mins and started hyperventilating apparently she had been raped before and it was the first time since

We stopped and I consoled her and I never got to cum but it was a nice time anyway she might b a bit fucked in the head but I don't regret it one bit
>>
>>23709683
Man op is one sad jealous fuck I bet it's sean
>>
>>23713466
Unless I can trick you for nine months!
>>
>>23709683
I met the love of my life on this website
>>
I met animu, my true love here.
>>
I met a 'chan here five years ago. She was 18 and I was, uh, older. I flew her from nowheresville to live with me in California, got her into Berkeley and now I've married her. She is no crazier than the other ~30 girls I've known, but she is far more interesting.
>>
>>23710787
I suppose your not wrong. Then again, Im forced to use this site. I moved to city where I know no one to do a 9-5 job, not really much chance of me meeting anyone going out drinking alone
>>
>>23713507
I've heard actual human beings talk in memes IRL. I wasn't sure what to make of it.
>>
Simply being on this site means you have a mental illness.
>>
File: lest.we.forget.jpg (31 KB, 382x169) Image search: [Google]
lest.we.forget.jpg
31 KB, 382x169
>>23715859
[filename related]
>>
>>23713690

Hmm. Interesting idea. Unfortunately all the girls I know are of the "guns kill people!!" ilk.

You're welcome to try to steal me away from the fiancé. It'd be one heck of challenge though.
>>
>>23714478

???
>>
File: image.jpg (35 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
35 KB, 640x480
>>
>>23711101
>Society as a whole worships normalcy almost religiously and treats deviation and strangeness as taboo. You seem to do this as well.

That's what makes it a society you silly. A society where the majority is different from each other is no society. It's a group of people.
>>
>>23713123
no, op is pretty right about the virgin mentality, especially the whole 'i'm a virgin but it's not me, it's women' mentality. just go on some of the other boards, /r9k/ and /adv/ especially. a lot of people try to discourage it but the fact of the matter is this is how a shit ton of the virgins here are
>>
probably true, I met up with someone on here. we both have mental illness, but her more so than I for sure. would not do again.
>>
>>23717898
Don't worry I only shanghai people from the other side of the border...so far.
You two sound like a nice couple best of luck.
I'll just go back to drinking whiskey while listening to Miles Davis and cleaning my piece, waiting for that femme fatale.
>>
I took a guys virginity from /b/. I spent a week with a guy at his lake house from /soc/. Had awesome sex with a Dom locally too. I've made lots of friends as well.

Wish I could be one of the love stories but sadly no true love...yet.
>>
>>23719835
Doing something like that seems pretty great but far fetched.
Hell it's not even about the sex it's about the lack of intimacy.
>>
>>23720729
Lol sory I meant to quote
>>23719852
>>
>>23711491
You didn't love each other enough to make a life changing decision to move somewhere new together?
>>
File: 1437107461738.jpg (46 KB, 540x540) Image search: [Google]
1437107461738.jpg
46 KB, 540x540
>>23709683
If making new friends doing drugs and having sex is mental illness I'm fine with that
>>
im dating someone i met on /soc/ :^)
>>
>>23711239
Did you smash at least?
Thread replies: 87
Thread images: 16

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.