[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
All the age gap threads are too full of older guys for younger
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /soc/ - Cams & Meetups

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4
File: image.jpg (39 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
39 KB, 500x500
All the age gap threads are too full of older guys for younger girls. So let's get some older ladies for younger guys here!

M 20 Canada looking for a lady ideally 30+ but I'm not too picky
>>
Bumping for interest

20/M/UK virgin looking someone to show me the ropes
>>
I'm a 26 year old man and I have had to come to terms with the fact that all the girls my age are now all pretty much married or at least engaged or in committed long term relationships
and now I know there is a 10 year dry spell ahead of me until half of them get divorces and I can try to catch the rebounds
>>
>>23707543
I'm all down for this thread, 20/m/california if hot moms are interested, but let's be honest no female over the age of 30 is on this website
>>
>>23708312
I can dream ;-;
>>
>>23707543
Why don't you just fuck your mum m8
>>
your not gonna find any hot milfs on here you faggot basement dwellers
>>
>>23708376
Then where do I look, kind sir?
>>
Hey guys looking for ladies with experience tired of brats add FazeAutumn
>>
File: image.jpg (88 KB, 540x960) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
88 KB, 540x960
28/m/utah
None of you betas have a chance with me posting now
>>
Fuckin literally retarded. You are not gonna find cougars on the net. Cougars are easy to get with as long as you are

>athletic/muscular
>established/stable

Good news is that if you are athletic, live alone, and dress nicely it is the easiest, wettest pussy you'll ever fuck

If you're chubby or overweight it's almost impossible to get with one tho. Virtually all of them are going through some midlife crisis and want to feel young again
>>
I recently went to an event at my university and spotted a hot ass professor who was running the event.
I stuck around after the whole thing and started talking to her when I got her alone and got her number after asking her if she'd like to hang out sometime.
So I looked her up cause I wanted to see if she had some good pics on her FB and find out she's Mormon. Now I've dealt with young mormon girls before and it's always the same shit, they're always nice and "innocent" if you will; in the sense that they aren't good at picking up on advances.
Did she give me her number out of her Mormon attitude or was there more.
She's in her 40 and a complete fucking milf, I didn't see any pics of her with a husband but she did have pics with her kids.
Any advice is welcomed
>>
File: IMG_20160426_215739.jpg (73 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160426_215739.jpg
73 KB, 640x480
>>23708526
Right here nig

22 here
>>
>>23709914
you're way too up yourself for how unattractive you are
>>
File: nerd.jpg (64 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
nerd.jpg
64 KB, 1280x720
>>23708526
>"None of you betas have a chance with me posting now"
>Uploads random hot dude
>>
laurisans is my kik
i have prices for pics
20/f
<3
>>
>>23710002
>random hot dude
is this your first day on /soc/?
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.