[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do i look
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /soc/ - Cams & Meetups

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: IMG_20160424_152926.jpg (201 KB, 1008x1008) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160424_152926.jpg
201 KB, 1008x1008
How do i look
>>
Girls please
>>
actually a bit sad, like you thought getting swole would hlp you out but it hsant like you hoped it would
>>
>>23704900
Hahaha
>>
>>23704905
i hope you arent of course. if you are you should listen to the smile sessions by the beach boys and cheer up!
>>
>>23704890
U got a big D?
>>
>>23704890
>>>/fit/
>>
>>23704890
>Girls please

Oh ok. You look like a faggot.
>>
>>23704900
I'm similar build to OP, and have to say that the confidence helps. I definitely got laid more after i began lifting.
>>
You need more chest to actually look fit,
thumbnail looked gud, open the file, absolute trash.

Work out more son, you're in the right path tho.
>>
Is this OP you?
>>23695867
>>
>>23705780
But you aren't on /soc/ seeking approval so that's the difference.
>>
>>23704890
Like you're crying out for attention because you're too much of a puss to talk to girls in real life (or you're trolling one of your friends)
>>
>>23704890
fuckable
>>23706654
well spotted.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.