[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/soc/, my gf is in hospital with our failed pregnancy. I'm
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /soc/ - Cams & Meetups

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1
File: fire.jpg (2 MB, 3888x2592) Image search: [Google]
fire.jpg
2 MB, 3888x2592
/soc/, my gf is in hospital with our failed pregnancy. I'm at home by myself, outside with a fire bucket and a bottle of rum half gone. Whenever I'm feeling down, all I can think about is whores. I don't want to ruin this one, please help me, /soc/, guide me towards the right path.
>>
>>23701676
Get off the rum and go support your fucking girlfriend. She was carrying your child and you're at home doing this. If you want to go run off and bang a skank that's your thing. Be a man and do what you know is right, it's all about willpower
>>
>>23701687
OP here.
Kicked out of the hospital, past visiting hours. If i was allowed in there I would be. I know she loves me and I wouldnt't any sort of man without her. DESU there isn't anything a whore has that I want, but for some reason I'm drawn to them. I can't explain it. She does everything I want in every way. Whats wrong with me?
>>
>>23701699
Sounds like the 7 year itch came early, you just don't want to be tied down and want to bang a lot of women. Get out with friends more often. Get out and do more stuff with her. You're maybe looking for the excitement that you got when you guys were first dating. It's seriously about willpower though. Temptation is always there it's just up to you to know what's right and wrong. There's a million girls out there you could bang and there's 4 million guys for her. You want to be with her keep your dick in control. If she's as good as you say she is you'll be sad when she's gone
>>
>>23701729
Anon, you are right as fuck. Thank you, sir/madam. I think I'm going to be ok. She could have anyone but she chose me.
Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.