[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
did an okcupid experiment using a decent picture of me (this
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /soc/ - Cams & Meetups

Thread replies: 62
Thread images: 6
File: Selection_161.png (625 KB, 667x738) Image search: [Google]
Selection_161.png
625 KB, 667x738
did an okcupid experiment using a decent picture of me (this one), send 50+ messages to girls in a major city. Only got a few half interested replies.

Am I that ugly? I'm guessing I'm above average and that women these days are looking for a literal 10/10 rich male model.
>>
>>23700469
You are close to model
8/10
>>
>>23700469
left pink is a bra ;____;
>>
>>23700485
HAHA :D
You made my day
>>
>>23700482
whatever I am, I couldn't even get very fat women to reply to me.

What the fuck is that?

I could barely get anyone to reply.
>>
>>23700469
you look like a oblivion character. everything is so off spaced.
>>
>>23700469
but yeah damn solid features, okcupid is just lel
>>
Your handsome af! But you need to look a little more boyish, your hair is too groomed, maybe mess it up a little? Also you need to look confidant and assertive. Pictures tell a thousand words. I wouldn't choose a selfie, use a photo where your smiling and not taken from an angle up top!
Seriously you got beautiful freaking eyes and a jawline for days.
Best of luck!
>>
>>23700469
U got elf ears. That means ur autistic or something and have recessive genes.
>>
>>23700497
I'm fat and I'll reply you if I'm looking for someone
>>
>>23700520

you're not fat, and they were easily 200 + lbs
>>
No reason why you can't get a lot of pussy, I reckon.
Get some sun and either acquire a five o' clock shadow or shave that shit off under your lip.
Don't wear a top like that.
You're giving me some homosexual and Vanilla Ice vibes.
>>
>>23700633

I don't see how, I go to tech school, there are no women where I work. All I can use is dating sites and on tinder / okcupid I can't even get fat women.
>>
>>23700674
I mean that if we just go by your mug I believe there isn't anything holding you back.
Probably you are seriously lacking in text and photo game.
Are there any groups of dudes at your school that go out drinking/clubbing/whatever?
Go out with them.
>>
woman on internet are desperate or want a model to fuck them
>>
You look really attractive but in a vampire/lunatic way
>>
File: 1439348858718.png (119 KB, 251x266) Image search: [Google]
1439348858718.png
119 KB, 251x266
>>23700469
internet dating sites are literally femanon play grounds. on average a 5/10 femanon will receive give or take 20-30 hits a day providing they arnt a complete bitch. mean while a 7-8/10 dude will luck to get maybe 3-5 hits. how do i know this? me and my friends got into an argument while high. the basic argument was that internet dating sites favored women. the femnazis were up in arms so we decided to prove it. we chose the token "fat chick wing man" of the group to post her profile with average stats , average likes and a very average pic. we then got the alpha (to be honest hes an asshole but he can practically pick up anyone anywhere) and did the same for him. over the course of the week the alpha got 26 hits , the fat chick wing man? over 250. women play the numbers and they can afford to punch above their weight by playing the numbers.
>>
>>23700497
Welcome to the experience of using any sort of online dating
>>
>>23700723
OKC is a really special case study. Even the couple guys I know who use Tinder and match pretty much everyone they swipe had a hard time with OKC.
>>
>>23700723
If you got into an argument like that you've probably failed some kind of shit test.

>>23700746
It's strange how OKC in particular seems to have cultivated an SJW culture. POF, for instance, does not seem to have it.
I heard there were some stats OKC released where they showed almost all "bi" girls never view the profiles of women that look at them.
It makes me wonder how much girls on that website are viewing other female profiles and developing that culture.
>>
>>23700746
The difference is probably that OKC gives you all those subsections to write a bio whereas POF just gives you one box.
The single box discourages effort to the point most people don't write in much of anything.
The subsections let girls feel like they're doing a personality quiz.
>>
>>23700469
Hey there mr. Di Caprio
>>
Grill here op. Honestly, man selfies like that make you look weird and desperate. Get a picture of you with people, have someone else take a picture of you, anything but fat girl angle selfies.

Also man tank = disgusting, unless you're at the gym/beach or something it's really tacky and will make girls instantly assume you're a tool.

Also your hair is really poorly styled; too much volume to look good, especially since you're not a hipster qt.

You have a conventionally attractive face; you just need to step up your game for real. Girls will dissect the Shit out of a mans picture and how they present themselves: why? Because we try pretty hard to present ourselves in a certain way, and project our insecurities into your profile by judging the shit out of every little nuance.

Yes there is a massive """power"" imbalance (whatever tf that really implies) on dating sites. We are literally drowning in dick. And from this picture, I'd assume you were just another fuck boy trying to get some ass/be fake as shit.

Look at successful tinder/okc profiles for men. They will have pics that they didn't take of themselves, doing something social/athletic/interesting. Their bios will be short and sweet, a little cocky, and funny. girls of course don't have to do this; let's be honest most guys online don't really have standards anymore. Literally no attractive male friend of mine would use anything but tinder MAYBE to try and get some ass. Its 4 am and I'm writing an essay on /soc/.

TDLR; fix hair, stop wearing man tanks, don't put selfies online, never forget that you are 1 in 100 guys, so make yourself much more appealing by playing your cards well.
>>
>>23700787

Did you really need so many quotes on power?

Yeah I can tell you're a girl. Since your advice is TLDR; "be better" and it took you a ton of words to say it.

uhh yeah thanks hoe
>>
>>23700469
Your place is filthy and messy, who would want to come back to that mess?

Answer: No one.
>>
>>23700787
This seems like FAR too much work for a simple picture,
>>
>>23700806

I think she's just trying to say she doesn't find me attractive, which is cool.
>>
You're kinda pulling a stupid face that isn't very attractive.

I agree with the others. Change your hair and clothes and stop looking so weird with your weird face pulling...weirdo.
>>
>>23700469
Could be the camera angle
>>
You look like a dude who is aspiring to be a chad and that is a turn off.
>>
>>23700787
you make me sick pls kill yourself already
>>
>>23700787
>Look at successful tinder/okc profiles for men.

Lolwut? How is someone supposed to know what that is?

We can't hook your pussy up to a multimeter and have you browse OKC for us, or something.
>>
>>23700469
What the fuck is this meme and why is this guy's pics spammed all over 4chan?
>>
I'm sorry but I don't think you're attractive at all. You look slightly gay. I wouldn't have responded either.
>>
>>if ur 6ft+ i don't see the problem, if your less then 170cm .. then thats why.. but u good nice features man.. no homo
>>
You're very attractive and definitely look above average looking.
7.5-8/10
Just not my type
>>
>>23700469
Take a selfie somewhere where you can't see a huge mess. That leaves a huge impression of most women.
Even if you're 10/10 sexy, girls look in the background to make sure you're worth their time. The messiness + pink bra in the back likely had a lot to do with this.
>>
...maybe they like a real man
>>
>>23700469
Apologies if this has already been answered. I skimmed, but may have missed it: What do your messages say?

Looks only get you so far. Personality is equally important.

>>23700787
>Girls will dissect the Shit out of a mans picture and how they present themselves

ITT girls generalizing other girls to justify their own shitty judgmental behavior.
>>
>>23700469
People ITT are overanalyzing this waay to much. You simply look like an arrogant cunt.
>>
>>23700469
Half of the women want to be entertained, maybe your messages are boring. The other half is as you described: looking for 10/10 rich models
>>
>>23700787
Fuckin lmao. Why would someone want to do that for some stupid judgmental bitch. That's why online dating is a waste of time
(I actually get lots of attention on tinder with just selfies on my face so eat dick you picky whores x----D)
>>
>>23700787
Also lmao at trying so hard to be "short and sweet, cocky and funny"
And the girl will probably have
"I LUV travelling and meeting new people xDDDD" as her bio
>>
>>23701293
this
>>
>>23700469

You look like a sociopath. Sorry bruv.
>>
>>23700469
First of all, details matter, and your room is kind of messy! It is not that a girl would reject you only for that, but it could reaffirm a preconception about you.
Second, if I were to see your pic, I would think you are interested in having sex, and not into a serious relationship. People in OKCupid look for more commitment in comparison to Tinder.
Why are you wearing a tanktop while having your hair perfectly groomed and a nice shave? I would either go for the messy look, wearing your hair down and being more casual, or going semi-formal, perhaps a buttoned shirt would look very nice on you. You are certainly handsome, but the most important thing is to look approachable!
Finally, OKC takes time to work. Girls don't use these websites as often as guys, and they also receive a lot of messages, so it is kind of understandable for someone to take up days or even weeks to answer. If they don't seem interested, it is because they have probably been answering several other guys before you.
>>
ß▲
▲ ▲
>>
>>23700801
>>23700803
>>23700806
>>23700824
>>23700949
>>23701289
>>23701293

she's kinda right guys, a lot of girls really are this picky. We take a lot of pictures of the exact same shit for a reason. The small details matter.

I don't want to get super wordy but if you want to get a ton of responses from girls that put effort into their profiles you have to do the same thing. As a basic bitch that isn't even that attractive i usually have 10-20 message in my inbox from dudes that look like this and none of them really compel me to message them.
>>
>>23702382

That's insane
>>
File: 1461817914139s.jpg (2 KB, 94x125) Image search: [Google]
1461817914139s.jpg
2 KB, 94x125
>>23700469
No you not I would fuck you where are you from?
text me 9687788743
I'll at least send you nudes sorry that happened women can be so mean.
>>
>>23702382
Maybe Cuz your to busy banging the twenty that messaged you the day before ;) I know I am free drinks bitches
>>
>>23701270
I can't stress this enough. The three rules to dating are:
1) don't look like a cunt
2) don't look like a massive cunt
3) don't look like a humongous gaping cunt

You fail on all 3 OP. I am sorry :_(
>>
File: tumblr_nwgabgIILf1r072aso1_500.jpg (153 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nwgabgIILf1r072aso1_500.jpg
153 KB, 500x500
>>23700469
you look like rad cunningham
>>
File: 315.jpg (904 KB, 1944x2592) Image search: [Google]
315.jpg
904 KB, 1944x2592
>>23700469
you are not bad looking at all. But you dont look anyhow appealing buddy. Something between creepy and a cunt. at least you look not a fun person to be around. Try to give grills a good feeling when they look at you.

Here, take this pic as a reference. Not me, but a good friend of mine. He pulls lots of bitches on tinder. This is one of his pics.
>>
>>23700498
>>23700512
these
>>
>>23705040
confirmed legit, been texting nonstop.
>>
>>23706696
nice trolls really
>>
>>23700469
Dont listen to all these faggots here telling you you need to work on something.
Its not your fucking looks, you are freakin model tier m8.

Try tinder, you should be able to pull hoes there easily.

Okcupid is shit anways.

The only thing i would do, is maybe try a different picture for okcupid, to see how it goes.

Thats all really, dont think for a single second that you are ugly.

No homo
>>
>>23700469
Your house is messy as fuck and your hair is beyond douche. If you want to remain a manchild just hop on Tinder.
>>
I mean the background of your image is shit tier. Gtfo out of the house and have someone else take a pic of you and your buddies at the grand canyon.
>>
File: Woody-woodpecker-tv-04-g.jpg (81 KB, 837x1000) Image search: [Google]
Woody-woodpecker-tv-04-g.jpg
81 KB, 837x1000
>>23706696
That haircut is absolutely the worst, even worse than OP's. Whenever I see a guy or a girl (yes, even dykes are wearing it now) wearing it, I instantly think of Woody Woodpecker.
>>
>>23706696
If I need to paint something, I'll ask you for your hair thanks
Thread replies: 62
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.