[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
TN hookup/meetups leave your asl, sexual preference, what you're
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /soc/ - Cams & Meetups

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4
File: Tennessee_county_map.png (57 KB, 750x197) Image search: [Google]
Tennessee_county_map.png
57 KB, 750x197
TN hookup/meetups

leave your asl, sexual preference, what you're interested in, kik, skype, or preferred contact method.
>>
21 M Clarksville
straight
sex/female socialization/420
kik: zer0link
>>
>>23699932
M 21 931/615 just lurkin. Tn threads never last long
>>
that is sad
>>
bumping in hopes of more tn
>>
>>23699932
26 m near Clarksville. Drink, no smoke. Vidya games. straight.
>>
23/m/Knoxville
straight
anything really
kik: dantiptn
>>
21/M/Tri-Cities
>>
23mclarksville soldier kik me at conroyboy
>>
35 m knoxville
>>
33. Drink, no smoke. Vidya games. straight.fulton,ky

kik =adultchat18
>>
19/M/Tri-Cities
Straight
femdom

I'm amazed these threads exist. There's no way I'll find what I'm looking for, but I have to bump this.
>>
>>23699932
Helloe there, Memphians.

29/M/901

Straight-ish. I like women, transwomen, and sometimes traps.

I have a laundry list of kinks. If it can be done safely, I've done it, or plan on trying.

KIK/OKCupid/Fetlife - WittyEpithet
>>
20 M Maryville/865
Straight
Lurking
>>
I like how no one is even bisexual.. *sigh*
>>
26/M/Bi

Any other closeted gay/bi guys in Clarksville area? Looking for friends and people to talk to.
>>
>>23705031
rofl you put "Faith" as one of The six things I could never do without.

dude, come on now lol it's 2016. There's no God.

Faith is completely irrelevant because it is literally belief without evidence.

aka... it's stupid, because why would you believe in the existence of something specifically WITHOUT evidence. aka... You need as much faith to believe unicorns exist as the same with God.
>>
>>23705680
Before OKCupid had A-listed religion I listed myself as an atheist? There is more than one type of faith. Instead of insulting a person maybe you should try clarification first.
>>
>>23705680
>>23705879
Well shit, never mind. They only A-listed religion in the 'looking for' section of the profile. I am listed as an atheist. I had to double check after reading your insults.
>>
>>23705680
Lol you atheists shove religion (yes atheism is a religion) down people's throats more than anyone. Notice how you went out of your way to bash this person who doesn't even believe in a God. Besides, that's why it's called "faith" you trust and believe. Doesn't need proof fag
>>
>>23705886
As the person first insulted can I make a request that we stop it there? Yeah, it was rude and uncalled for. Yeah, Anon ahould have gotten clarification if they anted to know more. No, you don't have a right to be a dick. I'm pretty sure that's in the bible even. During the last supper, Jesus looks to Mark while he is screwing with Paul and says "Dude, don't be a dick."

And in the south, I personally disagree with your sentiment that "Atheists shove religion down people's throat more than anyone". Some do, sure. But atheists don't ask me about my religion daily.
>>
Bomb The World Trade Center in the Capitol BUilding in CHattanooga Tennessee. IT's A Shwarma King and the trade it represents is how to suck off your boss after putting your pussy and asshole on the beef. My Kinda People.
>>
>>23705944
the fuck are you trying to say
>>
File: 1365545224600.jpg (146 KB, 625x625) Image search: [Google]
1365545224600.jpg
146 KB, 625x625
25/m/straight/931-615
i'll take you to rodizio in Nashville if you sit on my face afterwards
leave your contact info
>>
File: 20160419_184324.jpg (2 MB, 3264x1836) Image search: [Google]
20160419_184324.jpg
2 MB, 3264x1836
20/m/ bi/ chatanooga/harrison or something.
Moved here from oregon a couple weeks ago. Dont know anyone here asside from my roomates. Sex would be fun and all, but i could do with some friends
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.