[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm on duty again. This time I've got a flashlight.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /soc/ - Cams & Meetups

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (242 KB, 750x1334) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
242 KB, 750x1334
I'm on duty again. This time I've got a flashlight. Talk to me.
>>
>>23699793
Boot.
>>
>>23699793
What country? What're you guarding?
>>
>>23700394
The camo is US Marine Corp. AKA the worst treated personnel in the military.
>>
>>23699793
what are you doing with that flashlight?

m/f?
>>
>>23700394
Japan/ the constitution of the usa
>>
>>23700412
Gonna illuminate things later when it's dark out, and I will not be putting it up my ass
>>
>>23699793
Guy or a girl?
>>
>>23700459
I am a guy
>>
Fucking boot
>>
File: 20160427_134815-1.jpg (4 MB, 1973x2535) Image search: [Google]
20160427_134815-1.jpg
4 MB, 1973x2535
That is why you join the Navy, Bud.
>>
>>23701759
Air Force reporting in.
why be with a bunch of semen?
Air Force > Navy > Marines
>>
also: instead of flashlights and hammers, I'm equipped with WiFi and a laptop at work
>>
>>23701802
Because at least I will have stories to tell when I get out
>>
>>23701881
like who fucked you in the butt that one time?
is that the reason why you guys have nametapes back there?
>>
>>23701902
This isn't the 50's anymore, bud. Just like any other branch, women are here too.

What can you say you've done?
>>
>>23701935
jokes aside, any military branch deserves respect. so thanks for what you do.

Got to meet the CMSAF twice,
Stationed 2 years overseas guarding the world's most important resource,
worked alongside foreign Air Force folks and got to meet some amazing people,
Stationed 3 years states side guarding the same stuff and dispatching units,
got to get my degree,
get to supervise troops which is teaching me skills for the civilian world and I get the privilege to pave someone's career,
pulled security for numerous significant events

besides that I've had many great work & travel experiences (too many to list), I'm thankful for the opportunities.

How's the Navy?
>>
>>23702000
Navy ain't bad, but I haven't put as much time in. Im still going through school then get attached to a submarine. Hoping to go Boomer rather than Fast Attack because Fast Attack seems hellish and cramped.

I hope to get to experience as much as you have or more. I don't plan on staying here long. Just trying to get my GI bill and an honorable discharge. How many years have you put in so far? You plan on retiring out of the AF?
>>
>>23702820
Just don't be a boot right out of tech school, haha, that's my advice to you.
A lot of people finish school and go to their first duty location being incredibly hua. Calm down, breathe and don't act stupid.

I've done 5 1/2 at this point, my enlistment is up at 6 and as of right now, I'm not looking at reenlisting, but I might extend another year.
>>
>>23699793
Fuck you boot
>>
>>23699793
Why the fuck are you in woodlands
>>
>>23703019
Probably Washington, they only wear wood cammies.
>>
>>23700450
Can we see the illuminated thing yet?
>>
>>23703019
It's woodlands all year now. With rolled sleeves. I just got out and saw it from some on my juniors. Fuckin weird
>>
>>23703050
>>23703019
That is the Marine Corps basic issue camo.
>>
>>23701802
Air Force>Army>Navy>Marines
>>
FUCKING POG ASS BOOT
>>
>>23704636
You can't even tell if he's a POG, you dumb Leg.
>>
>>23699793
Why not a fleshlight?
>>
>>23702000
Not American branches
>>
>>23702820
In the Navy we drink everyone's seed in the Navy.
>>
Alright, fuckers, let me break it down for you.

The Marine Corps are the hardest branch in the US military. They are the best. Period. If you think otherwise you are a faggot.

Motard.

I'm typing this while wearing my PT sweatshirt and barracks cut.

Every other branch of any military can get shit on.

Kill.
>>
>>23704947
Forget the no man left behind let's leave all them behind lol.
Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.