[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Anyone from Seattle? Is this a nice place to live?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /soc/ - Cams & Meetups

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3
File: seattle-washington.jpg (333 KB, 1601x1149) Image search: [Google]
seattle-washington.jpg
333 KB, 1601x1149
Anyone from Seattle? Is this a nice place to live?
>>
>Wanting to live in shitseattle
Just hop on the ferry for a few hours and go to Vancouver instead. Or even Victoria desu senpai
>>
>>23695258
It used to be before all the brogrammers moved in and fucking ruined it.
>>
>>23695322
I'm a tech guy and that's partially why I wanted to move there.
>>
>>23695442
Cool. Move here and contribute to the death of a once beautiful and cultured city.
>>
>>23695448
Oh please
>>
>>23695453
Bruh, I grew up here. In the few years since Amazon moved in, the city has drastically changed. Tech money ruins any city. Look at San Francisco.
>>
>>23695448
Hasn't Microsoft been based in Seattle since the 90s? It's been a "tech money city" as long as you've been alive.
>>
>>23695588
No, Microsoft is based in Redmond pleb. Most Microsoft employees live in the 'burbs. The difference between when Microsoft moved in and Amazon moving in, is that Amazon moved into South Lake Union and all their employees live either in SLU, or Capitol Hill. And when literal millionaires move into the artsy poor people neighborhood, rent prices skyrocket and drive all the art and culture out.

And I was born in the 80s bud. I remember 90s Seattle.
>>
File: 7lZwLKc.jpg (85 KB, 511x606) Image search: [Google]
7lZwLKc.jpg
85 KB, 511x606
>>23695608
Spot on
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.