[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
DP thread. Anyone here wanna swap DP stories? Gay bottom here.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /soc/ - Cams & Meetups

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: dpme.jpg (9 KB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
dpme.jpg
9 KB, 320x240
DP thread. Anyone here wanna swap DP stories?

Gay bottom here. Did it once.

Was stupid tight but kinda fun.

Pic related, it's me taking two dicks in my hole.
>>
Any tips?

Top here setting up a DP with my bottom boy. My other top buddy and I are both hung big.
>>
>>23693947
OK. Well I got to be honest it was tight AF. Start with the biggest boy and work up. Add me on Kik if you want to chat. Tbumboi.
>>
Any others with DP stories to tell?
>>
Aw
>>
>>23693925
who took the pic?

had a 3sum with my buddy and a girl we met at a club. ended up on on my back doing her anal, with girl on top with her back against me and my buddy fucking her missionary style.

turns out i was too drunk, wasn't in her hole and was just fucking the side of her leg, came over buddies ball sack.
>>
>>23694591
Lol omg!
One of the boys used his phone timer to get the pic
>>
>>23694628
Anymore pictures?
>>
>>23694641
No sorry, the boyfriend only ever sent me that. Add me on Kik for more of just me.
tbumboi
>>
>>23693925
why'd you have to mention that was you? I was perfectly content thinking that was a girl getting railed, now I can't jerk off to it anymore
>>
>>23695414
Sowwyyyy
>>
>>23695414
C'mon anon. Rule nÂș1 in soc: if gender is unclear, its a fag
>>
>>23695432
I could still pretend it was a girl up until OP opened his big gay mouth
>>
>>23695552
A girl would take one dick for each hole. Real life is not pron.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.