[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
A sugar daddy can find a sugar baby, or the other way around.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /soc/ - Cams & Meetups

Thread replies: 143
Thread images: 25
File: EP-140209971.jpg (101 KB, 900x546) Image search: [Google]
EP-140209971.jpg
101 KB, 900x546
A sugar daddy can find a sugar baby, or the other way around.

What they do with/to each other isn't important. As long as both parties agree on a mutual agreement everyone else can fuck off with their opinions.

>>Age?
>>Location?
>>What are you looking for?
>>What are you NOT looking for?
>>Pic?
>>A little bit about you?
>>How can some one contact you? Kik, Skype, e-mail, snapchat.
If this really worries you MAKE A BURNER EMAIL OR SKYPE ACCOUNT! Don't ask people to leave their details.

A short list of what is commonly asked for by the sugar daddy, in no real order.
Sex, Camming, meetups, travel partner, daughter/daddy relationship, just wanting to feel loved/needed, someone to talk to when feeling down or just some one to talk to in general.
That list doesn't include everything but most of it. All of this may seem dumbed down or stupid to put here but hey, this is 4chan after all.
>>
File: WIN_20160401_08_22_18_Pro.jpg (237 KB, 800x504) Image search: [Google]
WIN_20160401_08_22_18_Pro.jpg
237 KB, 800x504
>F
>23
>Central USA
>text, skype, phonecalls, sfw "cute" pictures and requested/surprise nudity

[email protected]

Throwaway email also works to find me on skype

Looking for an online SD (cash, gifts, allowance - all negotiable). I'm okay with pretty much all fetishes save for anything anal, feeder, or blood.

I say again, please read: I will not anything anal, EXCEPT FOR the smallest buttplug I could possibly find to hold a tail in place.

My particular fetishes are petplay and DD/lg. If they could be underlined and bolded, they would be.
If you're unfamiliar with DD/lg, just do a quick google search.

I have a really wide variety of interests. Basics are reading, live music, star wars, and i'll even ball up and say my little pony.

i will warn you: i am a furry. a non yiff furry. but i'm not going to surprise you with that, if it's not your thing

I'm cute. I'll happily maintain whatever your ideal body preferences are, save for any chubby/feeder fans. But if you provide funds for waxes, nails, what have you I'll comply. It works in reverse also, if you're attracted to hair. (except I won't grow out my eyebrows...just that one part)

my email is above. it also works for skype.

I can provide proof it's me in the next picture.
>>
>>Age?
25/f
>>Location?
Not USA/Europe
Online male sugar baby to buy presents for. I'll pay for haircuts, clothing, piercings and even tattoos if they're the aesthetic I like. Only interested in single guys.
demanding asshats. being a brat gets you nowhere. Older guys. Had a bad experience with a fem sugar baby so I avoid them now.
I work long hours, like good boys, enjoy plants and shopping.
Reply in this thread with some info like above and I'll contact you if interested
>>
19 M Ohio
College Student, athletic, always horny
Looking for a sugar momma to buy me stuff and let me slam home inside of her.(;
>>
File: WIN_20160424_22_56_38_Pro.jpg (312 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
WIN_20160424_22_56_38_Pro.jpg
312 KB, 1920x1080
>>23689908
One last time, please don't ask about anal.
>>
>>23689962
Alright I'll bite.

I'm about to graduate law school and I'm looking for anything to help pay the bills. I could be interested to see if we click. Also not USA or Europe
>>
>>23689976
You don't do anal play? What a dealbreaker
>>
24/f
East coast, usa
online or in person SD, looking mainly for cash alowance or someone to pay my bills+extra but willing to discuss depending on what you want, will skype or send pics

Definitely NOT looking for pay-for-play, no face in nudes ever, must wear a condom if in person, no anal

5'5" chubby, FT professional so not around for your every whim but will do what i can, i like taller guys but not too picky about body type

have kik and snapchat but would prefer to reach out to you (so as not to be inundated with unrelated messages) so leave info if interested :)
>>
>>23689962
skype? kik?
>>
>>23689998
>>23690055
Provide more info, pictures and contact info and I'll contact you if I'm interested.
>>
>>23689962
>>23690078
you go girl.

>>23689975
Good luck
>>
>>23689976
>no anal for milly

zero money for you then
>>
>>23690078
I understand that you're in a position that you can pick and choose so you'd require photos up front butttt I'm looking to be a professional, so I'd rather not put photos up online.

As for more information? I'm naturally submissive which is probably why I got into law - trying to ignore that part of myself and put on a brave face for the world. What better way to do it than using the law to help people?

I was recently asked by a lawyer whom I admire greatly what would make me do the 13th hour of work? For him it's solving the puzzles that the law presents. For his boss it's beating the other guy, being better.

For me, I think, it would be working for someone. Providing a service.

Hope that's a view onto how I think.

I have kik or skype, if you're interested.
>>
>>23690078
>AyBpzI
Well Im 18, M, Northern Midwest USA
Skype wolfdarkblade kik Fakedmydeath
Ill provide a pic there, i dont have any on my computer
>>
24/m/aus
Looking for some one to fly out to me and travel with me when I leave the country for work. I need some one independent and reliable to not get all depressed and can be left alone for a day.
I am willing to provide an allowance and provide you with creature comforts as long as mine are catered to as well.
I will also be looking for You to service some of my needs as well.
Post info and I'll add you.
Ps. I am a larger guy
>>
>>23690240
Can I ask what sort of work you do to earn the kind of money that you could afford that at this age?

Not trying to be a dick, just to understand
>>
>>23690250
I am a security representative/liaison for the afp
>>
>>23689962
>>23690078
22/M.

Artist getting back in shape while I'm moving to the coast. I like entertaining people, I'd like to make any time you spend on me worthwhile. Presents are nice, as is having someone taking an interest in me is flattering, but I like serving another when I'm able to.

And if you ever let me, I'd like to draw you.

[email protected]
>>
>>23690032
Possibly interested.
Kik: pinching_a_loaf
>>
>>23690032
Depends on where on the east coast.
mfp79 on kik if near Boston
>>
>>23690261
Sure you are tubby
>>
>>23689962
Hey im 21 from france. studying economics, like to lift and read much about fashion and sneakers. Im tall, blonde and blue eyed. Would be nice to get to know you a bit before doing anything.
heres my kik: keospin
>>
>>23689962
22 male, muscular. I got laid off almost 2 months ago now so I could use some help... I'll be your toy :) [email protected]
>>
>>23690981
oh kay?
>>
>>23690032
28 m
hmu if interested
AtrociousAaron for kik
>>
>>23689976
lol i laugh every time bc your timestamps are always your hand in the pic only and it looks like a dudes hand. I really hope no one was dumb enough to fall for a brony catfish.
>>
>>23691660
Buddy I got a surprise for you. This website has a board dedicated to /mlp/. And it's more active than the one you're browsing now.

Trust me, me and my baby hands will do okay being horse fans.
>>
>>23690032
where on the east coast? I'm interested in a meetup situation
>>
>>23691660
Which is why you never send a "girl" anything until you actually meet her.
>>
File: tsk tsk.png (611 KB, 474x598) Image search: [Google]
tsk tsk.png
611 KB, 474x598
>>Age? 22
>>Location? Wisconsin
Just getting a feel for these sorts of things, since I've never done anything like this... Don't want anything sexual since that would go against my beliefs however I can be very good emotional support. Think of me as a little sister who only wants you to do the very best in life. However I WOULD be interested in meeting at some point since I absolutely love, loooove hugs and getting my hair ruffled and just chilling altogether.

Creeps... I know I said I haven't done this before but I had an ex who was sort of like this. He was offering me money for hugs but he would be so psychologically abusive so I never took his offer because welp, didn't want to be tied down to an abusive person.

>>Pic?
Just this for now, if anyone is interested then I'll privately send more pictures in exchange of one of yourself of course.

For starters, I'm mexican. My personality is bubbly, talkative, cute and just overall pretty hyper. Will probably need to hear you during thunder storms since those things scare the living hell out of me.

I'm not expecting any monetary benefit out of this UNLESS you feel like talking and being with me actually helps you. The reason? I don't feel confident in how I look physically. I mean, I'm at 170 at 5 feet tall but working on fixing it and after I'm all done I'm planning on getting some treatments to deal with any leftover loose skin and stretch marks which I'll do with or without your help. I just don't want people to be embarrassed if seen with me.

>>How can some one contact you? Kik,
Skype, e-mail, snapchat.

[email protected]
>>
>>23692029

Forgot to add! I'm not looking for anyone who fetishizes weight. I want someone who will be supportive of me losing weight and encouraging even since I want to get better, not worse. Which is why I'm also not looking for someone who likes super bony girls, I just want to make my measurements go down into something that's actually attractive. Heck, if you want something longer lasting you COULD say I'm losing weight to be perfect for you.
>>
>>23692029
It sounds like you want to remain a virgin until marriage for religious reasons?
>>
>>23692051
It's complicated, it would be something private that I'd talk about with a person that is actually interested, sorry!
>>
>>23692057
what part of Wisconsin? I used to live around Appleton and still have family in the area. just curious as far as meeting up in the future and if plausible
>>
>>23692073

South eastern wisconsin... I'm sorry if I'm not disclosing full information, it's just that there's that little nagging paranoia. Even if you're not interested you can e-mail me, just chatting is pretty fun as well.
>>
>>23692118
the general area is fine haha I was just curious
>>
31m bi LA, cali

Looking for adventurous 18-24 ladies or fem guys for caring and giving arrangements. Travel arrangements are an option.

>Not looking for online only nor anyone that wont skype or facetime.

If you're completely turned off by bdsm, kink, learning/intelligence, energy, travel, 420, fine dining, dancing, outdoor things, or a slight patch of grey hair then I am not the person for you. If you're curious about some of the above, then we should definitely chat.

>pics over chat
kik: socsd420
snapchat: filleddonut
>>
>>23691773
Baby hands? Look like man hands. We all know about /mlp/. We can also tell you're not actually a girl.
>>
File: image.jpg (257 KB, 1440x2560) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
257 KB, 1440x2560
>18
>NY
>cam for you, send pics, meet up
>no specifics really
>athletic body
>email [email protected], skype dyladon27, snapchat dyladon
>>
>>23692878
fuccboi
>>
>>23692878
Suspicious.
>>
>24/f Ohio
>I'm looking for preferably a long term dom/master, and to relocate. Someone rough. Outside the bedroom I'd like someone funny, intelligent and easygoing, parties a little bit, and close to my age. I'm open to older men too, under the right circumstances.
>>
>>23693038
I'm interested :) 22/m. Do you have skype or kik?
>>
>>23693038

Contact?
>>
>>23693038
Eastern Ohio?
>>
File: cutebunny.jpg (261 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
cutebunny.jpg
261 KB, 640x480
>>Age?25
>>Location? Upstate NY
>>What are you looking for? Dom SD DD/LG Pet Play Allowance Online or Meet up
>>What are you NOT looking for?Creeps,Flakes,Time Wasters,Fakes
>>Pic?Yep
>>A little bit about you? Artist/Stylist
Kik is Bemydagger
>>
>>23693050
>>23693051

I only can use email right now, but I'll definitely get back to you on it.

[email protected]
>>
>>23693064>>23693064
Yep. By Youngstown
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-04-25-17-25-56-1.png (994 KB, 1080x1073) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-04-25-17-25-56-1.png
994 KB, 1080x1073
>>23693038
forgot a pic
>>
>>23693139
Forsure let me know if you do! I don't really email or else i would.
>>
>>23693167
Damn... you are sexy, I'd love to make you mine
>>
>>23693038
28 m
contact?
>>
>>23692029
Post kik
>>
>>23693199
[email protected] is all I have atm
>>
File: 00k0k_lyUj3hnEdN7_600x450.jpg (18 KB, 600x450) Image search: [Google]
00k0k_lyUj3hnEdN7_600x450.jpg
18 KB, 600x450
20 male montana, kinda having some financial woes at the moment
Looking to help you :p
I am down for just about anything :)
darthwill100 on skype
>>
File: Photo on 4-25-16 at 6.26 PM.jpg (171 KB, 1080x720) Image search: [Google]
Photo on 4-25-16 at 6.26 PM.jpg
171 KB, 1080x720
20 years old, female, Brazil.

I'm a dominant, and am interested in finding a cute boy or girl that will pay me to be my (long distance) pet. I have no interest in meeting up, at all. But we can talk via Skype/kik/etc, maybe texting as well.

I'm very, very bossy, and like to have things done in my own terms. BUT, I'm very sweet and doting as well. I'm a gentle domme. Again, that's why I want a cute submissive person.

I would like them to be 30 or younger. The younger the better (as long as not under 18 of course) but I realize not many college aged people are going to have money to spare.

I can send you sfw teasing photos and videos, and nudes less frequently. Depending on how much you can offer, I'll occasionally get on cam as well.

I'm a cosplayer, so if you're into anime/video games, that's a huge plus. I cosplay various characters, and one of them happens to have a whip, so that's really nice. In fact, buying me cosplays/accessories for cosplay instead of sending me money would be great.

Please reply if you're interested, and I'll add you.
>>
>>23693206

outof_bathbombs
>>
>>23693418
Youngcaesar241
>>
>>23693617
This is on? Skype? Kik?
>>
>>23693665
20 M midwest
Have my own house well off for myself and never home
looking fora woman close to my age who wants a place to live and likes to be spoiled leave a reply and I'll contact you
>>
File: ass.jpg (28 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
ass.jpg
28 KB, 640x480
>>18
>>NH
>>Someone who wants pictures or videos or just chatting, in exchange for money or gifts (amazon)
>>Someone who wastes my time.
>>Pic? Provided
>>Studying to be a teacher, working at an ice cream place. Bubbly, friendly, compassionate. I'm five feet tall, 100 lbs, long black hair.
>>kik: coralblue5

If you contact me, I'd prefer if you know exactly what you want and tell me. Cause I hate when people lead me on or are unsure.
>>
25m

Currently overseas and will be coming back to the states eventually, but travel a lot. Hard to form a normal in person relationship so I've tried doing this. Have a lot of disposable income. Been burned by several girls, usually by just ignoring me after they a payout. If we really click after a while then I'll start actually spoiling, giving money, etc. Someone who conversations naturally flow with would be great. Don't want something exclusively flirting/sexual but it is part of the relationship.

Preferably would like a sugar baby close to my age but I could make an exception. I have nerdy hobbies, love history, science fiction, and geopolitics. Shared hobbies isn't a must.

Skype is: Avid_Wanderer
>>
>>23689962
>>23690078
Hello, I'm 21 and studying to be an architect and interested in what you're offering. So please message me on
>[email protected]
>>
>>23693418
Symstery
Add please
>>
>>21
>>Midwest USA
>>a female sugar baby. I'd like to talk and see if we click first, hopefully build a DDlg or Owner/pet relationship (I'm into petplay, if you haven't already guessed) If all goes well, I'll spoil you to the best of my ability. Small gifts and amounts of money at firsts (Just to make sure you're serious) As time progresses, the gifts will get greater and the amounts will become greater.
>>People who just want to waste my time and people who aren't serious.
>>You'll see a pic of me if I'm interested in you.
>>I'm in the USMC currently, have quite a few hobbies, and also enjoy the little things. We'll discuss more in more private conversations.
>>How can some one contact you?

Kik: dubbie17
>>
>>23695536
This is on? Skype found no matches.
>>
File: image.png (4 MB, 1536x2048) Image search: [Google]
image.png
4 MB, 1536x2048
female
North east United States.
I'm looking for a sugar daddy both online and in real life. Someone generous that doesn't mind spoiling me.
Not looking for dick pics.
My kik is soccerchica94. Feel free to message me for live pics.
>>
>>23690032
ScubaDude1980 kik Depending where you are. am in north Florida
>>
28 m
Tennessee
I do fairly well for myself and wouldn't mind finding a woman that I can spoil. Not looking for an Internet only relationship. only way I would ever consider something like this is of we talked for a while and had a decent connection. and had plans to meet up.

I try to be active and stay fit which I would like someone to be as well.
I like to travel. have trips planned to several places, Australia, Ireland, Japan, and a cruise. wouldn't mind having someone to come with.
as far as contact. reply to this and I'll get back to you.
>>
Not looking for a baby or daddy.

I've been an aspiring sugar baby and cam whore. I have had plenty of offers and only do it online but I've always refused because I'd like to stay under a pseudonym rather than give out my name.

Since all of my potential daddies are overseas, the only way I can receive my funds is through Western Union and Paypal.
What I'm asking is is there any way I can receive my allowance while still staying anonymous?

Here's my throwaway just in case the babies wanna keep it private
[email protected]
>>
>>23696885
Leave this thread and never return.
>>
>>23696381
Scammer don't try.
>>
File: hi soc.jpg (2 MB, 1007x864) Image search: [Google]
hi soc.jpg
2 MB, 1007x864
http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198162538123/

I doubt anyone is even gonna see this but here i go.

add me or something. looking to be spoiled. I will send a pic on request.

About me:
>18
>female
>straight
>Netherlands
>I like talking a bit upfront
>>
>>23697564
That post makes it sound like you only want free stuff and are not looking for a sugar daddy. Or?

Asking because I live close enough. But I'm not interested unless it leads to real life meetings.
>>
>>23697624
Well I am looking for a daddy. But I kinda need to be sure they will be dedicated. Where are you from?
>>
>>23697647
Europe. But if you are actually looking for a sugar daddy, maybe you could describe a bit what you are expecting? What does a sugar daddy mean for you? What would you do as a sugar baby?

To help you get possible interest from me, and other potential sugar daddies lurking.
>>
Bamp
>>
>>23690485
>>23691480
>>23691942

original sb you all replied to, im in ny
leave contact info if still interested
>>
>>23699209
I'm intertested but im not any of the other id's my kik is afh2244
>>
File: IMG_20160425_162902_noexif.jpg (3 MB, 4032x3024) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160425_162902_noexif.jpg
3 MB, 4032x3024
>>Age?
>>Location?
CA/408
Live in ddlg or D/s female partner. Room and board and care in exchange for keeping house and cock.
Findom,online, blondes
>>Pic?
Via Kik or something
5'10" 200lbs average shape dad bod 7.5" cut dnd free 420 positive generous and caring
Kik:ihaveabelt
>>
>>23690032
NC here. where you?
>>
File: 2016-04-21 11.16.52.jpg (163 KB, 432x768) Image search: [Google]
2016-04-21 11.16.52.jpg
163 KB, 432x768
27, MtF, looking for irl daddies. hmu on skype @ thinkingprincess or kik at apeachprincess. i live in ny state rn and will be in dc later this year

5'7", a sophisticated and intelligent lady.
>>
>>23699209
Pinching_a_loaf
>>
>>23699749
"mtf" "lady" Still looks like arin from gg trying to hide is quadruple chin..
>>
>>23699749
You're gorgeous!

Too bad I'm on the west coast. I would definitely take care of you.
>>
>>23696885
Totally legit.
>>
30/M/Seattle

I'm married with kids, but I make good money as a software engineer. I'm interested in a sugar baby to play with and take care of.

kik: DrNerdgasm
>>
>>23697564
>http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198162538123/

do you have anything other than steam to contact you on?
>>
File: timestamp.jpg (2 MB, 1152x864) Image search: [Google]
timestamp.jpg
2 MB, 1152x864
>>23697564
Yeah fake as fuck. "She" sent me a "timestamp" that you can easily see the edit.
>>
File: images.jpg (5 KB, 259x194) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
5 KB, 259x194
>>23697564
>>23700556
The original
>>
>>23697564
>>23700556
>>23700558
Also more funny stuff to add
>>
>>23700562
LMAO!!
>>
>>23700562
A general rule seems to be... someone who posts a nude right off the bat and asks for money, is likely a fake.
>>
>>23700825
This isnt my first rodeo mate. I am just posting the facts. Most people here just seem to deem some one as a "fake" then give no evidence.
Just giving what i had.
>>
>>23700267
Surely I'm not the only SB that wants their name to stay Anonymous. I've been doxxed and blackmailed before, not fun.
>>
My first time trying this, my friend told me about it. I'm looking for someone who could make me worry less about my daily expenses by perhaps helping me out with them.

I turn 19 in August, I go to college (Studying IT). I live in The Netherlands and i'm Bi-sexual.
I've had sex but i've never been penetrated before by a guy, if that's a turn off for anyone.

I'm (very) into movies, mostly horror. I play games on PC (I'll beat you at Counter Strike and Rocket League) and I swim every now and then.

I'm on Steam right now, but I use Snapchat and Kik too but i'd rather give those out after I know you a little bit.

Here is my Steam Account:
http://steamcommunity.com/id/superJules97/
>>
>>23700950
Sounds like you are just a online flasher of goodies rather than a genuine sb so enjoy that paranoia
>>
>>23700950
It's totally understandable as a precaution until you meet in person. But it sounds like you are offering absolutely nothing. Hence no interest from potential sugar daddies.
>>
>>23700984
Just to check: guy or girl or something else?
>>
>>23701144
I'm a gal
>>
>>23701065
>>23700994
I'm not looking for an SD and yeah, I basically do just whore myself on cam as stated over here >>23696885
I already have SDs, I simulate an LDR Girlfriend for them ie. Calling them at their work, texts, saying goodnight and good morning then there is the sexual part which is sending nudes, performing for them on cam and voice, doing anything they want really. I've been getting paid through gift cards.
They're not interested in meeting and neither am I.
>>
>>23700984
>>23700562
>>23700558
>>23700556
>>23697564
>>23701144
>>23701219
Just so you all know this person is already been established as a scammer see the posts.
Stay well away.
>>
File: 200_s.gif (49 KB, 264x200) Image search: [Google]
200_s.gif
49 KB, 264x200
Bump
>>
>>23697564
and
>>23700984

are similar, but maybe not the same person after all?
>>
18/m/england
Looking for a sugar daddy, or even just someone to call daddy, love pleasing others so will do almost anything asked :)
Kik: twentyseven598
>>
>>23702200
They share the same alias' if you look at the profile.
>>
>>23702277
Hmmmm? I'm not seeing it. Two similar profiles though. She did mention "friend brought me here".

In any case, I don't think any serious SD wants to add someone on steam. Throwaway email is the easiest option if you don't want to post kik/skype in a thread.
>>
>>23701259
Once again they are not sugar daddies and you are not a sugar baby, you are a sexting camwhore.
>>
>>23689962
>21 yo
>Not USA/ Europe
>Looking for an online mommy to give me lots of attention, and spoil me with some naughty toys and stuff
Kik: roger2748 or skype: roger.2748
Prefer skype tho ;*
>>
>>Age
19/f
>>location
not USA/Europe
I'm looking for an online relationship/ SD. I'm a student and also working so I'm busy and don't have time to travel/host someone. I'm hoping to build a friendship/bond before you decide if I'm worth spoiling. I don't intend to take advantage of anyone

I'm not looking for creeps, or people who insist on meeting irl right away. Don't want people who aren't willing to spoil me a little.

>>Pic?
I'll send one if you contact me, but am kind of shy and cautious at first.
I'm a student, studying psychology. I work with kids and plan to for the rest of my life. I'm a home body who loves reading fantasy and sewing. This is the first time I've done something like this so I don't really know how it goes.

you can email me at
[email protected]
or kik me at fkngfruit
>>
>>23703139
added you just now. Feel free to contact me and chat for a bit! :)
>>
File: BB-Bryan-Cranston-BTS-325.jpg (26 KB, 325x200) Image search: [Google]
BB-Bryan-Cranston-BTS-325.jpg
26 KB, 325x200
Get a job you fucking losers
>>
File: jj6f1Tn.jpg (380 KB, 2382x2988) Image search: [Google]
jj6f1Tn.jpg
380 KB, 2382x2988
>>Age?
>>Location?
Kansas City
Someone who is willing to meet in person and have a physical relationship, and if things progress enough possibly move in
Someone who wants to just camwhore and not meet in person
>>Pic?
On post
I'm socially retarded and have to resort to sugar daddy threads on 4chan to meet girls
kik: sildeno
>>
>>23703139
ops wrong one
[email protected]
>>
>>23699432
NY
>>
>>23703711
kik me?
>>
Teen
Female
San Francisco Bay Area
ackmackack on kik and Snapchat
Looking for a SD in person. Not interested in online.
>>
Kik : alex420i
French M 20, Straight
Looking for F
I'd like to find girls partner who want to sexting with dirty talk and pictures, have clear discuss at others moments, to be friend while have sexy fun together, i'm not interested in just sexting without knowing the girls.
I'm not interested in buying nudes too.
Add me girls, I will answer everyone.
>>
>>23693038
Contact [email protected]

I might be able to relocate you.
>>
>>23703765
need your kik haha
>>
19/m/USA -athletic body, mainly willing to show off for money, will send pic if you contact me. Reply with your kik if interested. I figure this might be cool to have a female spoil me a bit for body
>>
>F
>21
>US

I'm looking for an online Sugar Daddy who's willing to pamper me with gifts and/or allowances. I don't want to be hassled for free pics I need a provider, I don't go that route so please don't waste my time.

As far as fetishes and interests go I'm very open minded. I indulge in petplay for the most part,NO FUR SUITS OR FURRY PLAY. I have a tail, ears, toys of all sorts.

Personal interests include gaming, anime, manga and crafting. I like listening to EDM, especially when I cook.

I'm average height, chubby (about 170)

More than willing to provide pic proof if you provide contact information as well as a recent picture. I have an email, kik, and skype. Email is listed below:

[email protected]

kik: petmepleasesir
>>
>>23689962
My kik is wolfwood1
Im 22 years old
>>
>>23703803
Dude, you're in then wrong thread. You're not a sugar daddy looking for a sugar baby. And someone your age couldn't afford it or have enough experience.
>>
bump i guess
>>
>>23689962
22m, australia, kinda skinny. mostly into anime, games. im at uni but being a neet this year.
>>
Buy some children, Say they have cancer, And ask people to Donate in their name. THen FInd One with aids and tell him that he hast to live with Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt. They'll know what to do.

Twitter.com/JosephConradNew
>>
>>23703776
Whiskery fish. Anglers beware.
>>
18/f/UK

I'm a bisexual sugar baby living in the UK hoping to find either a sugar daddy or mommy. I'm 5'7, and very slim. I'm looking for someone that can spoil me in exchange for anything you like. I still live at home so I can't Skype often, but if I find the right person I'm willing to travel anywhere. Please don't message me if you're not a real sugar daddy, ive had a lot of flakes and guys expecting to send me $10 for a couple of pics which I'm not down for, I want a real sugar daddy experience. An allowence would be ideal or we can negotiate to fit your needs, drop your kik if you're interested ️
>>
>>23706746
Where abouts in the UK?
>>
>>23706746
you sound very boring and immature desu
>>
>>23706746
Aya, when actual potential sugar daddies are chatting with you, maybe you should not stop replying out of the blue and disappear?
>>
>>23706746
do you have kik by any chance? I can be your sugar daddy if you are worthy..
>>
22/M/USA

I'm young, but I'm smart. I make around $1,000 managing my random businesses. No I'm not a drug dealer either. I'm looking for a younger or slightly older European girl (I have no interest in American women due to most of them being rude and hella lame). Let me spoil you.

Kik: 3eh
>>
45, m, nyc, can give $500/month allowance for online, more for IRL

looking for cute F in her 20s in eastern US

daddyanonanon - gmail
>>
>>23706817
Own the ghost and move on bro it's was probably a guy anyway
>>
>>23708668
Makes you wonder about all these SBs who never even reply once. Or only a few times. Or those who don't even post any contact info and don't follow up.
>>
>>23706830
>$1000

Whenever someone mentions how much he makes, it's always someone who couldn't afford to be a sugar daddy. The ones who can afford it don't mention their income.
>>
File: 20160323_120926_548.jpg (582 KB, 1080x1765) Image search: [Google]
20160323_120926_548.jpg
582 KB, 1080x1765
>age
>gender
male
>orientation
Pansexual
>location
Sydney, Australia
>age and situation you are looking for
I wanna be the live in, unemployed, obedient, eager to please, boytoy of anyone who can afford it, guys or girls, and who is very horny. I can even do findom if you just want to pay me to help me look pretty and take slutty pictures for you~
>not looking for
I will consider all offers~
>kink?
everything from watersports to vanilla sex, the only thing I won't do is poop play or anything extremely painful, just tell me what your fetish is and I will tell you how much I like the sound of it
>Contact info?
Kik: Namsuomynona
>>
>>23706746
Just another "posts and leaves" I see.
>>
>26
>Boston
>looking for an attractive and very muscular/fit guy to fuck and let me dom him a little (and vice versa). MUST be willing to meet irl
>I'm just looking to get laid so I'm not looking for online only stuff. I'm also not looking for assholes. You must be personable and nice. I'm looking for the whole package here.
>I'm fairly cute, but I've never been into muscular guys until very recently. All of the fit guys on tinder don't have cute faces or have been huge assholes. :/
>[email protected]
>when you email me, please send along a pic of your face and body.
>>
>>Age?
28 MtF
>>Location?
Florida Panhandle, soon to be San Francisco
Just looking to get spoiled for once. Clothes, cash, etc. Also sex would be great.
Overly demanding daddies who want attention/pics 24/7, I have a life I need to attend to. Also if I can only see you online probably not for me.
I have a wide variety of fetishes (minus scat, body fluids, mutilation). I play a disproportionate amount of games and am pretty much a huge geek. I also really enjoy cooking and fitness, going for that nutrition degree.
kik and skype:kimmykatten

As always if you have more questions, just ask
Thread replies: 143
Thread images: 25

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.