[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Does Body Count Matter To You, Soc? >In a relationship >For
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /soc/ - Cams & Meetups

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 4
File: image.jpg (80 KB, 750x738) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
80 KB, 750x738
Does Body Count Matter To You, Soc?

>In a relationship
>For a hook-up
>How many people have you had sex with? (vag., anal and oral all count)
>Your age, race, sex, straight/gay?
>>
24, M, straight, Mixed Mexican

>In a relationship
I feel like I'm too old to care anymore, don't ask

>For a hook-up
Don't care to ask either

12 girls
>>
>>23689526
23 F, bi

>in a relationship
preferably as long as its not absurdly high

>for a hook-up
I never asked or cared

>How many people have you had sex with?
10 guys, 1 girl over the course of 5 years
>>
One bump
>>
21/f/white/straight
>In a relationship
I only care in the sense of "Are you clean and childless?"
If the answer is yes then idgaf. The only "red flag" that arises to me for partner count is purely, were you fucking stupid about it?
>For a hook-up
Same applied for cleanliness, no STD's? Ok we're fine no matter what the count. If he has a kid, eehhh it'd probably turn me off but if I'm not seeing him ever again anyways then I can ignore that fact for a night.
2, oral only.

Basically, my same rules apply in both situations, the only difference being I can have a ons with someone who has a kid but I'll never date someone who has a kid.
>>
>>23689583
>If he has a kid, eehhh it'd probably turn me off
I never get this, why does it matter if a guy has a kid. If he doesn't mention it, physically there'd be no way for you to tell, unlike in a woman.

>2, oral only
And you've only had oral sex, even in relationships?
>>
>>23689609
because nobody wants to be a stepmommy in their early 20's
>>
>>23689609
>If he doesn't mention it
Yeah, obviously. But if I did find out I'd be rather turned off, just from the fact that he wasn't smart enough to wear a condom.
>unlike in a woman.
Not always, there are some miracle pregnancies that the chick bounces back from, usually if they were really in shape/young to begin with. But yeah, I will give you most pregnancies absolutely wreck and destroy ladies bodies, which is why I will never get preggo ever lol.
>And you've only had oral sex
Yeah. One was a relationship, other was a hook up. And the hook up is if you count only sucking the balls as full fledged oral.
Vaginal sex makes me nervous and anal sex disgusts me to the point I'm turned off immediately just thinking about it.
>>
>>23689636
^this.
Which is why I wont date anyone with a kid. I have no intention of being mommy to anyone's bastard. Not to mention, by having a kid, you've legally tied yourself to your ex for the rest of your life. And I want nothing to do with that. Women are catty and jealous about men and I hate dealing with them. It's exhausting and fucking retarded.
A quick hook up? I can probably do that though.
>>
>>23689651
>sucking the balls as full fledged oral
Hahahah, I don't, that poor dude though. Couldn't get his dick sucked?

>Vaginal sex makes me nervous
Why is that?
>>
>>23689636
>>23689667
Makes sense, I guess I was just thinking in terms of a hook-up.
>>
How would you react if an older potential partner said they were still a virgin or had no partners?
>>
>>23689691
I've never actually taken a girls' virginity so I'd be into it, but idk how long I'd wait. But I do like teaching someone more inexperienced how to do things.
>>
>>23689673
Didn't want to come in contact with any fluids, bc I couldn't be sure he didn't have stds.
The bf I trusted enough to properly suck dick, even swallow on one occasion, but probably won't again lol.
>vag sex
Pregnancy and STDs, namely. There's an ongoing psychological theme here. I'd rather be dead that pregnant, srsly I'd an hero immediately if I got pregnant with no regret, and STDs=the end of your sex life as you know it. I'd like to have a sex life at least a little longer than 10 years.
But there's also the virgin jitters, I'm afraid it's gonna hurt, I'm gonna bleed, it's gonna be a bad time for everyone involved, it's going to be just plain awkward, etc. I'd prefer to experience this with someone I'm dating and am close to, but the dating culture seems to be dead now. Just quickies in a bar bathroom and never look eachother in the eye again, that's the best you can get these days.
So I'll take my wizard powers with pride, it's not a huge concern for me. Vaginal sex is just too risky and dangerous to me anyways.
>>
>In a relationship
More than 4 is a bad sign. She's more likely to cheat and is probably a whore. If she's been in anything with more than one guy at the same time, no matter what I'm out.
>For a hook-up
I don't give a shit.
10 or so.
19, White, Straight
>>
>>23689704
Pregancy is no big deal

Plan B is OTC now if he nuts in you.

STDs are mostly curable aside from AIDS/HIV/HPV/Herpes, and HPV is vaccinated agianst
>>
>>23689704
Haha oh man, no offense, but you sound like a virgin. Not everyone is crawling with STDs, condoms and pulling out are not 100% effective but trust me, they work like hell to stop pregnancy. And the while awkwardness, pain and bleeding happen even without being a virgin, trust me. You're right, dating scene is just about non-existent anymore, but there's guys that wouldn't mind being your first.
>>
>>23689526
Yes, it matters. I won't consider someone unless they are still a virgin. I'm only 18 now, so as u get older I may accept someone who has had 1 or 2 sexual partners, but definitely not this young.

I do not believe in "hooking up".

I have had sex with zero people.

18, white, male, bi.
>>
>>23689734
>>23689740
Yeah, I'm on the pill and I'd use a condom, and I'd be popping plan B left and right if I have even the slightest scare, but I still just don't like that next to nothing odd of it failing.
I'm not kidding when I say I'd off myself immediately if that fucker fetus actually got itself in. I highly doubt I'd be able to live with myself knowing I had an abortion, and I most certainly would not go through with the pregnancy.
I know it's an irrational fear but it is what it is. Pregnancy is the ultimate life ender in my eyes, I want nothing to do with it.

As for the STDs, eh, I'm less concerned with it because I know most of them are treatable, but it's still something I do not want to go through. And if you did get the incurable ones you're fucked forever.
My college is teeming with stds, mostly the clap but still. Like I shit you not, when I lived in the dorms the girls all got to talking, at least one girl in every fucking room had something. And not all of them were even fucking someone every night. Plus idk how I'd afford treatment without going through my parents insurance. I don't want to explain to them why I'm on std meds, they already assume I'm a whore.

Like I said, I know it's all irrational, but it still causes me great anxiety. I'd rather just get through the rest of my life getting fingered and jacking dudes off.
I don't get off to vaginal penetration anyways, there's no incentive for me to participate in vaginal sex anyways.
>>
>>23689718
>a girl is a whore and will cheat on me if she has had more then 4 parthners
>has fucked 2.5 times that people's and claims he is worthy
>>
>>23689821
I get the paranoia, but it's because you're inexperienced

>I don't get off to vaginal penetration anyway
You don't know that yet though, someone else can do more for you than you can yourself, stimulate you how you can't, reach spots you can't. Plus if he knows a little about what he's doing, it's not just going to be penetration. There's foreplay, oral, massages and so much more to sex than that
>>
>>23689834
my thoughts exactly lol.
>>23689866
Yeah I'll give you that. I'm hoping all my irrational jitters will subside when I actually just do it. But I'm not going to until I trust someone enough. Perhaps in my 30s when everyone starts to chill out on the casual hook ups and starts looking to actually settle down.
>You don't know that yet
True. I've always had a better time getting off with a real live person than I've ever had by myself. Which is why I'm willing to give it a shot with the right person one day, but I'm still skeptical. My experiences using dildos have never been anything but extreme discomfort and borderline pain, no matter what amount or kind of lube I use, I can't use tampons either. A single finger is about all I can handle, but even that doesn't feel good really, just "not painful".
And yeah, of course theres more to sex than just penetration, but my point being if the penetration truly is not working for me and it just kills my vibe more than anything, why wouldn't I just do all that stuff that leads up to the penetration and stop there? That's basically what I'm doing now anyways. All the fun of foreplay, none of the pain and little of the risk.
>>
>>23689691
I'd be fine with that. Actually it's would be a fantasy of mine to find a virginal girl. Rather that than find out they had sexual partners close to double digits, It would be a dream to get to teach them and show them new experiences. As long as they're willing to learn. but impossible these days to find , I'm living in WA state have never dated or became close to a girl who hasn't had at least 3 sexual partners and some of them are still in their teens and have 6 or more. Fucking feel bad for the guy that thinks he's found a nice loyal lady not knowing her college stories with chad and the frat boy initiation oooh man. I'm from czech republic initially this does not go on in college there. and these girls are often proud calling it a discovery phase oh man

>In a relationship
Yes it matters, I wouldn't want to make her a wife if she's had a bunch of sexual partners. If I'm the 13th dick that's been inside her by the time she's 20, what are the chances of her suddenly quitting the lifestyle and us being happily married? I think close to zero. And I will not be happy. it's worse when you ask "so why have you had at least 6 guys you have slept with when you are still 19, and no boyfriend" and the answer is, "I thought they loved me". it's totally weird. of course if a guy loved you, you will be dating for months, talking, and go out to dates. How can you suck him in a parking lot after knowing him for 3 hours at a party and say you think he love you?? for me this thing is a big red flag in the relationship and why you must know about the past

To hear about the average US college sexual escapedes would mean my family in czech would shun her immediately. I don't know about what is if this is just a cultural difference or what but they are big on the reputation and being "easy" is a big NO
>For a hook-up
Not important. But I don't like hook ups so much.

>How many people have you had sex with?

19/M/straight
>>
>>23689526
>In a relationship
I'm looking for a qt Christian why would I need to ask?
>For a hook-up
That never comes up
5 but I wouldn't count 3(oral)
24, celt-nord, M, straight
>>
>>23690392
>looking for a qt Christian why would I need to ask?
Cause bitches liiiiie.. ?
>>
#nohymennodiamond
>>
File: 8e8.png (102 KB, 600x730) Image search: [Google]
8e8.png
102 KB, 600x730
>In a relationship
Yes. It would make me insecure if it was too high.

>For a hook-up
Not into hook-up and party culture.

None. Just fuck my shit up senpai

20 year old straight white male
>>
>>23689526
>>In a relationship
>>For a hook-up

I don't ask. And as long as they're free of STD's I wouldn't care.

>>How many people have you had sex with? (vag., anal and oral all count)

>>Your age, race, sex, straight/gay?
27, Nordic, MtF, Straight (I like guys)
>>
File: 1461481310828.jpg (27 KB, 500x353) Image search: [Google]
1461481310828.jpg
27 KB, 500x353
>In a relationship
As long as its not absurdly high because I feel that's a sign of other issues she has. For my age if it was over 10 I'd have to stop and think twice
>For a hook-up
Wouldn't care
0 across the board
23, white, male, straight but might just shag a trap because I'm going stir crazy bit by bit for never having so much as kissed a girl. Not particularly attracted to guys, but I could make it work I think
>>
>In a relationship
nope
>For a hook-up
nope, or i'd rather it was high
20, white, female, bi
>>
...did someone mention Body Count?
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.