[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm going on holidays to Amsterdam, Paris & Barcelona
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /soc/ - Cams & Meetups

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3
File: thread.jpg (738 KB, 1680x2332) Image search: [Google]
thread.jpg
738 KB, 1680x2332
I'm going on holidays to Amsterdam, Paris & Barcelona this july. Mainly to come out of my shell, become more extroverted, party and have fun. And hopefully hook up with a girl.

Be brutally honest, if you're a girl, would you hook up with me? What are my chances?
I'm trying to get a grip on what my expectations should be.

I'm 21 and from Norway, if it makes any difference.
>>
>>23687476
no
>>
>>23687476
How about hooking up with a guy?
>>
>>23687509
I can't really see myself swinging that way mate. I don't think I'd like it up the back door.
>>
Dutchfag here, you can definitely hook up with a bunch of girls if you go to Dutch parties. Especially in Amsterdam and/or Rotterdam
>>
Sorry m8 you look like a date raper. Maybe lose the facial hair? but maybe not? i guess try it. itll grow back, or make sure it grows alot more? Why isnt it on your upper lip? did you do that or does it grow like that? if you can just grow a regular beard WITH all the hair that's supposed to be on your upper lip, and your lower lip too, if you shaved those spots under there like that. If it just grows like that, ditch it, or trim it to a stubble/scruff length. Also part your hair to the side not the middle, it's showing off where you're balding. Red buffalo plaid is a good shirt, but either button it all the way or better yet unbutton it with a white t-shirt underneath. wear with with black slim pants. it's a good default outfit. The way it looks now adds to the creepyness
>>
>>23687527
Cool, man.

I'm planning to stay at a hostel called " The flying pig downtown". Seems like a good youth / party hostel. Do you know it?

Anyway, where are these parties at/ How do you get in?
>>
I probably would, depending on your personality. Especially if you're funny.
6.5/10
>>
>>23687559
> You look like a date raper.

Well that's the first time I've ever heard that, lol!

As for the facial hair on the upper lip, it simply does not grow there, which sucks, I know. As for shaving it completely, I think that's a no go. I don't think I look good at all without the facial hair.

Also, didn't know I looked like i was balding. Parting it to the side just reveals my high hairline, which isn't really better, in my opinion.

I guess I could button it up.

Thanks for the reply anyway.
>>
>>23687579
Fair enough. Best of luck, I always thought Dutch girls were sexy.
>>
>>23687476
Dick or gtfo
>>
>>23687805
I think there's enough of that here already. I don't think mine is much different.
>>
>>23687562
It's a good hostel for what you want, yeah. Typical place to stay for young tourists who come to party. Best bet is probably just to try to make some friends at the hostel (offer to go drinking / smoking weed / whatever you prefer) and see what happens with them.
>>
>>23687476

Do something with your hair man, and trim the beard a bit.. Just get yourself looking really fresh, girls like that and you'll feel better too!
>>
File: aus.jpg (377 KB, 1280x960) Image search: [Google]
aus.jpg
377 KB, 1280x960
>>23687476
>>
>>23687476
No, but not because you're unattractive. As long as you treat people decently and don't set off anyone's rape alarms, I don't think you'll have a problem hooking up.

I hope you have fun on your trip.
>>
>>23687476

Wallace from the Scott Pilgrim Movie?
>>
>>23687476
your chances are not zero, but it's a bit hard to give a good estimate without some more info.
>>
File: 20160425_165244.jpg (500 KB, 1600x1200) Image search: [Google]
20160425_165244.jpg
500 KB, 1600x1200
Got a new haircut. Thoughts? It never really hit me just how bad my hairline is until recently... My face isnt really a lifesaver either considering this is literally the best angle and lighting situation it gets, and the profile view.. shudder... Thanks genetics.
>>
>>23692089
Apologies for the rotation, my phone sucks. I probably suck a little bit too.
>>
>>23690494
What kind of info is going to make it more obvious whether some is hook up material?
>>
>>23690442
way more like Stephen Stills
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.