[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Just shaved after three months of letting it go. Don't know
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /soc/ - Cams & Meetups

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4
File: beforeafter.png (437 KB, 477x473) Image search: [Google]
beforeafter.png
437 KB, 477x473
Just shaved after three months of letting it go. Don't know if it was the right choice, but I can finally eat ice cream with reckless abandon. Anyhow:

BEARD BEFORE AND AFTER THREAD
>>
omg no definitely not the right choice :'(((
please just go attach it back to your face
>>
>>23687279
very bangable with a beard, you have srs look too which adds mystery. Boring without, plus ur not looking at the camera and you look goofy.
>>
You fucked up
>>
>>23687279
yeah you fucked up OP you looked way better with the beard
>>
File: image.jpg (41 KB, 480x288) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
41 KB, 480x288
>>23687279
I'm in the same boat as you. I don't have a before/after, but I shaved my beard for work and immediately regretted it.
Thankfully my beard grows back to a respectable bushiness in two weeks
>>
>>23687279
Holy moley, that changed your face entirely.
I honestly think you're cute both ways but prefer the facial hair.
>>
>>23687279
Hahaah better with the bear inthink bit without it u look funny but isnt that bad try to make the same experession
>>
Kek you fucked up OP
>>
File: Beard_BeforeAfter.jpg (80 KB, 904x692) Image search: [Google]
Beard_BeforeAfter.jpg
80 KB, 904x692
Took a little over 2 years to grow my beard shown on the left. Shaved it all off back in like November and started regrowing it a few months ago.

Not the best pics, but oh well.
>>
>>23690949

Also, the pic on the right was taken about a week or two into regrowing it.
>>
>>23690949
I actually think you look better in the after! The guy on the right seems like he'd be more successful. He's got financial stability.
>>
File: gibfacehairback.png (289 KB, 706x278) Image search: [Google]
gibfacehairback.png
289 KB, 706x278
I have to shave for work.
>>
>>23691941
get new job, cos the beard is excellent and makes u look about 5 years old (in a good way)
>>
>>23687279
Shaving is always the right choice. Lumberchic has overstayed its welcome.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.