[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So I was born a girl but some days I feel like being a guy, others
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /soc/ - Cams & Meetups

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (80 KB, 642x960) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
80 KB, 642x960
So I was born a girl but some days I feel like being a guy, others I wanna be both and some I don't want to be anything but yet I get abuse for doing whatever I want with my body. It's my body surely I have a right to do what I want with it?
Sometimes I want to choke myself and other times I want to choke someone while they slap me, is that too much to ask?
>>
Just be you; don't worry about being A or B.
>>
What if I want to be both while playing with both?
>>
>>23682906
People will always be afraid of what they don't understand, anon.

That said, some of us are open minded. Vent. I'm willing to listen for awhile.
>>
>>23682918
I'm not really sure what you're asking.
>>
>>23682906
>>23682918

You do you.

You want to be a girl one day? Do it.

Wanna be a boy the next? Do it.

You wanna play with both? There's always someone out there to play with you.
>>
>>23682906
OP, you okay? You've just gotten quiet.
>>
>>23682918
>>23682906
I think the term you're looking for is "genderfluid". Dress like a boy and act like one some days, then dress like a woman and act like other others.

Shit, dress like one and act like the other if you want. You can also be androgynous if you want.
>>
But then why do I always want the attention to be on me? If I can't differentiate my gender surely I should be able to do it without seeking approval? And not knowing what I am means the attention can be from a little drama to sexual attention and I like it from both male and female. Even now I have guys and girls sending me pics but I don't know which one I like the most
>>
>>23682998
I think you're confusing a few different issues.
>>
>>23682906
It's fucking degenerate, that is what it is.
>>
>>23682906
you get abused for wearing / doing what you want? tomboys and trannies are everywhere and at most they get some name calling, I think you're mixing fantasy with reality too much.
>>
>>23683205
>degenerate

Once was a time that interracial partnering was considered the same. Be on the correct side of history for once, instead of trying to hold ye olde conservative values.
>>
No not for wearing what I want, like if I'm sleeping with a couple different people be it boy or girl I get shit for it. Should it not be my choice to do with my body as I please
>>
>>23683265
It absolutely should be your choice.

That said, I hope at some point you do manage to find a meaningful relationship.
>>
seek help
>>
>>23683802
Help is here, what are we seeking?
>>
Op, you are a gorgeous creature, and it is your right to be whatever you choose, and be with who you choose. Use your body however you see fit. Dont let anyone tell you how to be you, besides yourself. Aight? You magnificent being.
Also i wanna chat you up, but posting my kik seems too desperate. Damn
>>
>>23682906
>>23682918
>>23682998
>>23683265
You deserve flack for being a mediocre troll. Go to r9k. They're easier to inflame and almost as dumb as /soc/.
>>
>>23682906
huonö
>>
>>23682906
be yourself
>>
>>23682906
Damn, you're a cutie !
>>
>>23682906
Haircut and haircolor suits you
>>
I'm so fucking tired of people saying "I feel more like a guy" and viceversa. What the hell does that even mean? How can having a dick or a vagina affect your personality?
We're just people, we are who we are, and this has nothing to do with gender or sexual orientation.
Fucking society destroyed our ability to grow spontaneously as individuals.
>>
>>23682906
You're brainwashed by the media into acting like a homo. Just be yourself and wear whatever clothes you want and stop complaining.

If you have ovaries and a uterus, mensturation, breasts, etc, you have the hormones of a woman and you are a woman.

If you have testes and a penis, you have the hormones of a man and you are a man.

And if you are one of the rare few born with both or ambiguous genitalia, then you are a hermaphrodite.

Regardless, dont be a brainwashed slave of the liberal establishment that has to screw up your stupid gender identity and make you act like a whiny faggot.

Have a nice day. You are beautiful just how you are.
>>
>>23686663
You really don't know shit about how hormones work.
Hypocritical and homofobical piece of shit, who are you to label her and talk shit about her sexual identity and orientation?
>>
>>23683265
We could take turns fucking each other in the ass based on how you're feeling atm
>>
If your biggest problem in life is whether or not you FEEL like a boy or a girl, then you don't have enough adult responsibilities.
>>
just bee urself :^)
>>
>>23682906
Well, honestly whatever makes you happy. Why should it matter to anyone, but yourself what you like or enjoy. I like elephants, and I'd probably kill for one.
>>
>>23686716
No honey I've been working in molecular biology for a long time. Actually i know a lot about how hormones work. Thats why you gender fluid types get so mad when i destroy your make-believe idea that people can just switch their gender back and forth.

Yes, they can pretend whatever they want, but i'm warning people that there is a conspiracy in the media to make homosexuality seem more prevalant and normal as a means to reduce population and destroy the family so the state can consolidate its power.

I'm also in no way homophobic or criticizing someone's gender. I love all people, but I do point out when i see brianwashing and programming. The fact that a person would even post this means they are thinking way too much about which gender they "pick" for the day. I see programming at work here.

Also in yourself. Very defensive.
>>
>>23687073
You didn't destroy anything, you just expressed a dumb-ass opinion without bringing any argument to the table.
I could just as well say "the sky is green and you people are all brainwashed by media". Still, that doesn't make the sky green, and whatever you just said, even if you label it as an "opinion", is as a matter of fact wrong.
You do realize how easy is to say, especially as an anonymous, shit like "I'm Mr. Expert in hormones and I've been working on this stuff for years and blah blah blah"? Even more so when that's still not how hormones work.
You do also realize how dumb you sound being fanatic and talking conspiracy on /soc/?
I really, really hope that you're trolling or shit, because otherwise you have some serious issues.
>>
chromosomes dictate that if you have an xx chromosome you're female don't matter what you think.
>>
>>23687640
>(rekt)
>>
>>23682906
Just please be my gf
>>
>>23682906
OP regarding the choking slapping thing, I think it's fine. I really enjoy it when my friend slaps me hard in the face. It makes me feel powerful and is such a turn on. And she likes having me pull on her dog collar and her hair from behind. Also she won't shut up so i have to put my hand over her mouth and nose to make her shut the hell up lol. But it's all in good fun!

>>23687155
So saying gender is binary in 99+% of cases is like saying the sky is green? Interesting

>>23687640
this
>>
You sound like my type of partner. I like the confusion.
>>
>>23687772
First of all, you're doing it again. Talk shit without bringing arguments.
Second, gender is one thing, sexual identity is another. You keep mixing those up.
Third, yes, it is, because it's wrong.

Honestly, you're boring and annoying. All you do is jerk off to your own ideas and your conviction that you're some kind of
anthropology genius. Fucking ignorant son of a bitch. I'm out.

>>23687640
You too, please think before you talk. Or try and think at all.
>>
Some days I feel like a horse, other days I feel like a child.
People abuse me for my choice of sexual partners and even face prison time.
>>
>>23682906
What I think OP has to understand is the limiting nature of gender.

I am a male, a cis male if you want to get Tumblr-y. But if I were to reconsider ly gender identity, I just wouldn't care enough. You see, as of today you're pretty much free to do whatever you want regardless of gender. Wanna dress like a girl? Go ahead and just do it. Wanna dress like a guy? Do it too. Or what if you just get rid of "guy" and "girl" and think of yourself as just "me". You were born with a vagina, but you can behave as whatever you want to.

Gender roles (not gender) are a social construct. Go ahead and try to break free of those, but only in ways you like. There's no need to go stupidly radical just because you can. But yeah, as long as you don't make an ass of yourself, it's ok.

TL DR: Do whatever the fuck you want. Even though Tumblr has stained LGBT image, it's still legit. Get a fetlife profile and find partners that dig what you like.
Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.