[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Name reasons left to live go. Can't be pic related my ex
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /soc/ - Cams & Meetups

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4
File: IMG_20160310_104541.jpg (1 MB, 3072x1728) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160310_104541.jpg
1 MB, 3072x1728
Name reasons left to live go.
Can't be pic related my ex stole him he was our kid.
>>
None.
Logical conclusion is either to exist without having a reason to do as much, that is, lacking a justification, or finding a reason to forcibly stop living and killing yourself.
>>
>>23678870
I'll smoke a joint on that one.

I don't like it but seems legit and I don't like any options.
>>
File: ztUXIZI.jpg (175 KB, 736x640) Image search: [Google]
ztUXIZI.jpg
175 KB, 736x640
Hey OP. Cat will always love you. Meanwhile there are thousands of cats in kill shelters who have no one while you want to kill yourself over your loss. There is your reason. Get off your ass and save a life.
>>
>>23678924
It's not over the cat I got 16 at my cottage right now I rescued lmao. But he was my favorite.
>>
File: image.jpg (72 KB, 724x668) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
72 KB, 724x668
Make America Great Again
>>
>>23678924
But yeah your right I guess for them.
I'm half way through my life atm at 26 I'm not expected to do to good base on genes before all my issues.
>>
>>23678963
I'm Canadian I can't help you guys desu I think we make it worse for you guys us being so loved overseas and all.
>>
>>23678963
less money on weapons and less messing with other people's politics might help. I find it works for us we just hide up here and pretend to not exist unless someone needs aid or at least that's what it seems like lol
>>
>>23678947
You have 16 reasons to live. Take care of them. Find another tribal leader to bask in the glory of their sandbox of litter and play the rhythms of your people on their feather soft bellies while they writhe to the beat.

MAKE CAT-NADIA GREAT AGAIN!
>>
>>23679046
Yeah that's true :). I have a kid to but I haven't seen him in too long about 3 months I used to have him full time by myself now I can't even get access unless I go to court Cuz legally I'm entitled.

She took that away with lies( not her kid) juring break up just to fuck with me. Makes me Feel like shit i wish I was doing what she lied and said I was doing.
>>
>>23679084
You have 16 witnesses. The Canadian legal system recognizes cats as sentient creatures and affords them legal rights. Demand the court provide an interpreter fluent in hisses and purrs then prove her wrong.
>>
>>23679116
The cats are at my rents cottage:) she has our old place with that handsome kitty
>>
>>23679116
Made me kek so hard tho thanks.
>>
>>23679176
>>23679162
Happy to make you laugh. Carry on. Life isn't over. There's still time.
>>
File: mylife.png (176 KB, 402x302) Image search: [Google]
mylife.png
176 KB, 402x302
>>23678852
>>
>>23679256
Exactly right.
>>
Killing yourself takes effort. If you want to die, just keep living and it will eventually happen.
>>
>>23679415
TRue. Also no reasons to live, but neither reasons to die and upset family and some other people.
Good thing of suicidal tendencies is that somehow you are already dead, so you have nothing to lose and can try pretty much anything.
>>
>>23679429
I don't think to many people will be very upset I ran away as a kid Cuz my family is fucked sister is a coke head parents and brother are alcoholics. Cousins are big up thugs and I think my ex hates me so.
>>
Anyone ever tried prescription pills? Is it a relaxing way or?
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.