[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Rate me please? Tell me my goods and bads?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /soc/ - Cams & Meetups

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 8
File: Snapshot_20160422_4.jpg (32 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
Snapshot_20160422_4.jpg
32 KB, 640x480
Rate me please? Tell me my goods and bads?
>>
Your face is so feminine...
Have you ever considered starting to work out and growing your hair out a little?
>>
File: Snapshot_20150721 - Copy.jpg (32 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
Snapshot_20150721 - Copy.jpg
32 KB, 640x480
>>23678194
I have grew it out, people said I was ugly and looked like a chick.. I do work out, I do cardio and Weight lifting, but I'm not good at either.
>>
>>23678202
Okay, you definitely can't have that hairdo.
You should try something edgy and popular, go ask a hairdresser when you grow some more hair.
What you really need is some more testosterone, because your face is so damned feminine!
You'd look a lot better if you could bulk up.
What's your height and weight? (cm and kg preferred)
>>
>>23678219
I'm 175cm and 93kg. I have chest, arm, leg, dick, ball and ass hair, so I don't think it's low T, but I could be wrong.
>>
File: hipster hair.jpg (12 KB, 236x317) Image search: [Google]
hipster hair.jpg
12 KB, 236x317
>>23678237
You're kinda short. If you're not in your twenties yet, you might still grow some more (some people don't stop until they turn 25).
I think beefing up would help you, because your neck is quite thin, and your shoulders could be more defined. I it might help with your face as well, because you need to lower your bodyfat percentage so your features can be seen. Need to see some cheekbones.
I'd say your chin is one of the things that make you look so feminine, if it bothers you a lot in the future you could get implants.

You might not like this haircut, but I'm thinking that something like it might do you a lot better, because having long and unstyled hair makes you look like a woman, but the short hair accentuates your small chin.

1. Get a haircut
2. Get buff
3. Change your wardrobe to simple yet stylish clothes (get nice shoes too)

You have potential.
>>
>>23678275
Small chin, really? Like what about it? because the length from bottom lip to chin is 1.6 inches, above average.

I'm def gonna try to get buff, I am gonna let my hair grow out and maybe get a undercut/slicked back look, I am not a fan of hipster hair, but more classical slicked back.

Someone said what makes me look like a chick is my wide cheekbones, do you think they are wide? Is that the problem too? Along with the chin?
>>
>>23678202
Thomas? Dude?
>>
File: degtryuioytre.png (291 KB, 499x297) Image search: [Google]
degtryuioytre.png
291 KB, 499x297
>>23678288
Compare your face to his face.
You can see that your face has a rounder shape and softer features, unlike the other guy with a chiseled jaw and cheekbones.
You'll most likely be able to see your cheekbones more when you lose more fat, but your jaw has to grow on its own, unless you choose to get it fixed surgically.

As long as you fix the surrounding things, it might take away from your jaw, but we all know women love that chiseled jaw.

About the hair, I advice you to speak to a hairdresser, they know what kind of hairdo will suit your face. Honestly, I don't think a slickback look will do you any justice, because you need something to "square off" your round and soft features.

Additionally, you have to be aware of your personality as well. Women like smart, funny and articulate men with confidence. These traits will help you a lot in life on a general basis to be honest.
>>
>>23678320
To have a square jaw is to have your masseter muscles excercised, It's easy to do, just clench jaw alot, and eventually it will develop. It's hard on your teeth though.

My cheekbones are 6.1 inches from one end of the zygo to the other. The average is 5.5 inches across, my face and palate in my mouth is extremely wide. What I mean by cheekbones is, do they look unusually wide to you aswell?

I have an extremely round face, once I loose the weight It will be more rugged but I think a little jaw clenching will fix the weak jaw.

My eyes have a negative tilt, which is very bad apparently.
>>
>>23678237
>I'm 175cm and 93kg. I have chest, arm, leg, dick, ball and ass hair, so I don't think it's low T, but I could be wrong.

bodyhair is a shitty indicator of low T, I have low T and have a very hairy chest/stomach/shoulders/back, get a blood sample done

your lips are also very feminine and your face seem oddly slack (but that might just be the way you pose)

lose weight, check your T, use your facial muscles
>>
>>23678411
I agree... His face does look unusually feminine.

How old are you OP? Maybe a beard is something you should consider growing.
>>
>>23678355
You do that and see how it works out for you.

I wouldn't say they look unusually wide, from experience I'd say they might be more defined, but you've got too much facial fat over them.

Don't worry about your eyes, they might make you seem more approachable to women.

On a sidenote: I don't know what your teeth look like, but if you have ugly teeth you should get them fixed.
>>
File: 7f2.jpg (5 KB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
7f2.jpg
5 KB, 200x200
>>23678355
>masseter mucles
>zygo
>palate
>negative tilt
OP you browse sluthate don't you

also yes masseters exercises/clenching works to a degree but it doesn't seem like you've been doing it
>>
>>23678171
Good features, a little too fat face and werid complexion but rather attractive.
7/10
>>
>>23678474
Thank you very much! best rating I've ever got!

>>23678451
I sure do browse it.

I haven't done the masseter exercise, My Jaw width is 4.2 inches across, is that good or bad?

>>23678444
Besides being yellow, my teeth are actually very straight.
>>
File: Snapshot_20160422_20.jpg (32 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
Snapshot_20160422_20.jpg
32 KB, 640x480
>>23678432
I'm 19. I can grow a neckbeard and sideburns.

I also got a haircut, how does it look?
>>
File: Snapshot_20160422_22.jpg (31 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
Snapshot_20160422_22.jpg
31 KB, 640x480
>>23678744
Also, pic of my teeth
>>
Also, is there any celebrities or anything I look like?
>>
>>23678770
I think a goatee would look good on you.
>>
>>23678812
You think so? I'm thinking of growing one when my facial hair comes in more.
>>
>>23678736
I dunno but it would probably also add definition
>>23678770
great teeth, you look much better when you smile
>>
>>23678816
you have the face of a truck driver or a construction worker, grow a beard or goatee
>>
>>23678833
Oh god, I look like a redneck? Anyone to compare it to, like a pic?
>>
>>23678830
Thank you for calling my teeth nice!
>>
Are there any celebrities or pics of some people you think I look like?
>>
>>23678171
Are you more comfortable looking more femine because if so you are pulling that off pretty well. Although for some criticism I would say in this pic you almost look bored try a more cute pouty look maybe that will. Try and look happy and cute at the same time. I think if you can pull this off it will be perfect.
>>
>>23678202
Well if you are trying for a more masculine look I would say try and lift the sides of your mouth a little almost try and look a little angry instead of just completely bored with life look.
>>
File: gamergf.jpg (1 MB, 1920x2592) Image search: [Google]
gamergf.jpg
1 MB, 1920x2592
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.