[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
The state of what constitutes sociality rests in a sharp state
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /soc/ - Cams & Meetups

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: down-decline-graph.jpg (26 KB, 585x240) Image search: [Google]
down-decline-graph.jpg
26 KB, 585x240
The state of what constitutes sociality rests in a sharp state of decline. Discuss.
>>
The content on this board boggles my mind. What incentive do people have to do what they do? Does blind hope inspire these irrational outbursts of attention seeking? I just cannot fathom it. No one articulates themselves which, if you ask me, lays the foundation for a social structure. This devolution into base urges and primordial drives ruins the prospects of genuinely saying anything witty or actually humorous. This banal circle jerk has to end sometime.
>>
What does social enjoyment in and by itself consist of? Not merely getting into one another pants surely. It involves a certain finesse. Certain skills at communicating get obtained and used in order to understand one another. This board operates at the level of arbitrary flatulence.
>>
I wouldn't class any of this as socialization technically. I would class it as something else entirely devoid of what it classically means to converse. This place has all the class of a mob of trenchcoat flashers.
>>
Haven't you noticed that everyone in this place behaves like the retards from /b/, but with misplaced hope?
>>
The disfunction of this board truly staggers me.
>>
Have I received no responses because I have literally just said exactly what everyone has thought about this place the whole time? I mean, I'll take your stunned silence as a sign that I have gotten on the right track.
>>
Seriously. Can someone answer me wtf is this shit?
>>
Are you looking for a debat? Because you're only giving your opinion on the matter and it appears that the vast majority disagrees with you.

If you don't like it, go somewhere else.
>>
File: twz.png (173 KB, 6656x1536) Image search: [Google]
twz.png
173 KB, 6656x1536
>>23675844
novelty
>>
For a place where just about anything can be said and expressed to stretch viewpoints; not much goes on.

/fail
>>
Your opinion, and how you express it, puts you to a far edge of the Bell curve. You are falling off the local norm so fast you think /soc/ is a failure; it's a question of relativity, and from my perspective, you're just a ranting tin hat.
>>
>>23675984
The vast majority have the mental capacities of fucking amoeba. I stick around because every once in a while someone surprises me.

>>23676208
Yeah, I've had about as much novelty as I can take.

>>23676225
I don't really think the dick pic crew decided according to some higher moral standard regarding the idea of freedom of expression what to post. In fact thats really my problem here. You can say whatever you want, but you don't express yourselves, you just put up the next bullshit rate thread.

>>23676543
Well, if you represent the norm then maybe you can elucidate me as to what ephemeral value you have garnered from what looks to me like an ongoing tragedy. How, precisely, does it not have all kinds of faults and generally what 'does it' for you and why should it 'do it' for me since I'm obviously having difficulty with the lack of sophistication here.
>>
>>23675961
You're completely in the right, but complaining about won't do anything infortunately.
>>
>>23676662
I beg to differ. I think that discussing the problem will help resolve it. I mean, the endemic factor in this boards sickness should exist on the visible spectrum as I believe it does and I think that if you force people to come to grips with the reality of their pathetic lives they will change their behavior.
>>
>>23676681
You can't really force these things on these idiots though, ignorant, vain, pretentious people will always be here to fuel their ego. If you have a plan other than forcing them to come to reality, please say how.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.