[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
any lesbian or bi women on /soc/?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /soc/ - Cams & Meetups

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 1
File: 1435200735176.jpg (98 KB, 900x1150) Image search: [Google]
1435200735176.jpg
98 KB, 900x1150
any lesbian or bi women on /soc/?
>>
>>23674379
Bi here ama
>>
>>23676170
When did you realize you were bi?
>>
>>23676184
I didn't it felt natural
>>
>>23676187
What has your ratio of partners been?
>>
>>23676190
Mostly females, easier to talk to and it feels just as good
>>
>>23676200
I can see that. Best relationship you've had?
>>
I id as queer rather than bi or les but what's kickin?
>>
>>23676205
Not yet, but there is hope
>>
>>23676221
Can I ask why you'd like to be bi or lesbian? Is it a choice? I always felt it was the right way.
>>
>>23676221
It's the way you identify yourself. I'm simply curious. I always thought you went with what felt right. But it seems like it's more like choosing one hand over the other for domenancy, then practicing until it's a reflex. Some can use both hands with excellency. Society tells you to use right hand because everyone else is right handed.
>>
>>23676229
Apologies, I meant what is the best relationship you've had thus far
>>
>>23676262
domenancy, word doesn't seem to exist.

I obv meant right hand as a dominant hand*

In any case, would be cool to know perspectives.
>>
>>23676273
Haven't been in one yet
>>
>>23676319
Ah gotcha gotcha

One day!
>>
>>23676236
Nah, I definitely didn't choose. It just kinda happened. For as long as I have remembered I've liked girls, my first crush was a girl and only liking boys just never seemed like something I had to do.
>>
Bi girl here
>>
>>23676221
queer?
>>
>>23676718
Yeah, I have dated both guys and girls in the past but I am never really sure if I actually like guys so bisexual doesn't feel right. I don't feel bisexual, but I don't feel like a lesbian either.
>>
>>23676418
Ratio M/F?
>>
>>23674379
Bi girl in a straight relationship
>>
>>23676736
so pansexual?
>>
23f. how impossible is it to find a gf for me and my bf to share
>>23676869
same.
>>
>>23677776
>>23676869
I actually think pansexual is probably more accurate for me but its easier to say bi
>>23677785
25f and it seems pretty impossible. That's also what I'm looking for.
>>
>>23677785
>>23678006
that is what the thread for anon
>>
19 year old lesbian here what's good
>>
Want to be lesbian, curious.
>>
Why is lesbian dating so terrible

I just want a qt gf who isn't crazy or sjw

Is that so hard
>>
Monosexualism is delusioned.
>>
I'm bi/pan, yeah. I don't know if I'll ever find a qt3.14 gf that will ever be compatible with me, so. Shrug.
>>
not exactly lesbian nor bi, no qt gf lol
>>
i've only ever dated men, but i've had a physical and other encounter with a girl i am still friends with. i would like to say i am bi or bi-curious.

i just also wouldn't know how to go about a girl irl, i've chatted online and all but i'm currently talking to a guy now. i really might go out to see if i can find a compatible girl if this doesn't work out if i'm bold enough, desu

i always catch myself admiring the tall, toned girls shopping where i work.

siiiigh i wanna go do cute, fun, exciting and silly stuff with a qt dang it
>>
>>23680697
What do you mean? You don't really become lesbian. Unless you mean a political lesbian?
Or that you've thought you were straight and want to try something with a girl?
>>
Mostly gay 24 uk here
>>
>>23680912
what are you than?
>>
>>23680823
>>23680753

Same problem here. I'm bi and suuuuper attracted to women but I've just never been able to find a relationship with one. Shit sucks.
Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.