[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Tea time friends. How's your day going? Anything you need
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /soc/ - Cams & Meetups

Thread replies: 74
Thread images: 8
File: IMG_20160325_120716.jpg (780 KB, 1920x1920) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160325_120716.jpg
780 KB, 1920x1920
Tea time friends.

How's your day going? Anything you need to talk about? Stuff going well in life? Stuff going badly? Let's all talk like strangers.
>>
>>23673817
my days going crappy. people being lazy jurks making it suck. also I got a haircut yesterday and the girl really messed it up. how's your day been?
>>
>>23673881
It's hard being a responsible well mannered individual at a job doesn't it? How'd she fuck up your hair? My day is well, rode my bicycle earlier then went out on my motorcycle afterward. I'm pretty tired though, thinking about eating brownies. What would help make your day better?
>>
>>23673906
it was at work, it was my husband. the hair cut thing idk she just didn't do what I wanted at all. it looks nothing like the picture I showed her. it's is the worst hair cut iv ever gotten really chopy and doesn't lay right. looks like a hair cut for a 11 year old.

sounds like you had a pretty good day. it was beautiful out great day to be on a bike or motorcycle. I baked brownies yesterday actually lol well pot brownies. they are good
>>
>>23673981
Haha, I'm sorry to hear. Sounds like you need to put the husband in his place. That's sucks, I'm assuming you payed a lot too? I won't lie, I've been cutting my own hair for almost a decade. Paying for hair cuts can get wacky.

My days has been pretty good, just tired like I said, trying to write some stuff but just feeling a little put of the zone. How are your pot brownies treating you?
>>
I am 99% sure this was the plan of a guy I am/was?? into.
>Step 1: Be flirty and nice with girl
>Step 2: OH SHIT THEY ARE SINGLE
>Step 3: Alright continue flirting
>Step 4: OH FUCK ABORT ABORT
>Step 5: Let's hang out all the time!
>Step 6: CANCEL EVERYTHING
>Step 7: JUST FUCKING STOP COMMUNICATING ENTIRELY

and it makes me want to rip my hair out my damn head.
>>
File: tumblr_inline_nk71im7jbv1ri4cqy.gif (999 KB, 470x353) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_inline_nk71im7jbv1ri4cqy.gif
999 KB, 470x353
I bought myself an early birthday gift today. A corset, some cute stockings, and a skirt.
Idk why I keep buying corsets. Not like I have anyone to show them to, I don't like taking photos in them either, but damn they make me feel good.
Maybe one day I'll get a guy with a corset fetish like me. One day.
>>
>>23674011
they're good. they taste better then the ones you buy in the shops.

I don't put anyone in there place lol. just pissed cuz he's been really snipy and mean to me lately and then he took a 5hour nap all evening in the living room so me n the kids had to stay quite all night which is lame

what do you wright? it's hard being in the right creative mind set when your tired
>>
>>23674039
This sounds like the guy is playing all of his options. But I don't actually know shit, this is just an initial impression I get from that statement, so I could be absolutely incorrect.
>>
>>23674011
and yah hair cut was $50 i always cut my own to. such a waste of money
>>
>>23674043
I'd say post some photos but you don't like to. What about them do you like? Just the expression of something?

>>23674046
I used to work in the Marijuana industry in Colorado, none of that shit tasted good to me, haha.

Hell, you're the captain of that ship, you're the gate keep of the marriage, you know what I mean?

I wouldn't know exactly what to say about writing, I don't write anything in particular, I just have ideas I've had forever and figured it would be good to put them to paper.
>>
>>23674050
He is like, the most low key and genuinely kind nerdy guy I had ever met. He is the kind of person who goes, "Oh fridge!" instead of saying "fuck". I don't see him as a player? But I also didn't see him acting like an alien with no idea of earth social customs, SO THERE'S THAT.
>>
File: corset.png (237 KB, 333x490) Image search: [Google]
corset.png
237 KB, 333x490
>>23674066
Yeah, plays a lot into my physical ideals. My fantasy is to be tiny, in every sense of the word. I want to be shorter, slimmer, smaller all over. The corsets help give that illusion of tininess to me.
Just makes me feel good. Plus they are rather sexy and cute. This is the one I bought. It's kinda cheap tho so I hope it won't be too bad. I've only got 2 others, one's another frilly sexy one and the others just a utility for normal use one. I'm getting a collection lol.
>>
>>23674067
Like I said, I totally don't know shit, but you never know. Maybe the guy just doesn't have much sense in him, can't get right you know?

>>23674105
Can I ask how tall you are? It's a pretty cute idea I must admit. Corsets are pretty, I wish I were seeing people who liked them. But oh well. :(
>>
>>23674116
That's my working assumption right now. Never in my life have I received so many mixed signals from a dude. I'm talking like, putting ten feet between us while walking together one day (still carrying a conversation on with me mind you) and then walking close enough to brush his hand against mine more than once literally the next day. MAKE YOUR MIND UP DUDE. It's too close to finals for this shit siiiiiigh.
>>
>>23674132
Maybe the guy is just socially inept, just a mess of perceptions and projections he's seen on TV or some shit? Have you guys talked about what you're looking for or expressed your interests in each other?
>>
>>23674145
Sort of? He pulled me aside the other day and like, weirdly danced around the fact that he was afraid he was leading me on because he's not looking to date right now but never directly referenced my crush or his feelings. And then he was like, "Anways, we're cool? Still friends?" and I was like, "Yeah of course!" and now he has gone out of his way to not talk to me because fuck me.
Honestly I'm just really fucking cranky about the whole ordeal and venting to the anonymous void.
>>
File: 1448423429814.jpg (49 KB, 648x602) Image search: [Google]
1448423429814.jpg
49 KB, 648x602
Had my first weekend in over a year over the past two days. Mostly played some video games and practiced a little bit of piano. Gave the girl I like a late birthday present. She liked it. I think my maternal grandmother is on her deathbed but I'm not sad because I know she was a selfish person and screwed my mom up. Still feel weird about that. I know there's not going to be a funeral, just like every other member of my family. I'm a bit drunk and rambling.
>>
>>23674116
5'3. Unfortunately stubby though. Former landwhale who just clocked in at 121 this morning, I've always been working toward my tiny ideal. I wish my torso was just a little shorter and my legs just a little longer, but what can ya do eh?
Its kind of a hard kink. Most people wanna get completely nude/ break out the titties eventually during sex. I'd be fine keeping it on the whole time desu. I do have an underbust though, but it's loaded with steel bones so movement is kinda, difficult to say the least. Honestly, I think I like the idea of covering my stomach the most. Thats what I hate most about getting nude, which I know stems from my insecurities from my former landwhale status. Thank god I have huge tits to distract away from the gut area.
>>
>>23674183
> I know there's not going to be a funeral,
My grandma died back in December a little before Christmas. She was like, the nicest sweetest old lady in the world tho. But she's been sick since 2011, so it wasn't a shock at least when she went.
But she requested to have no service or anything. I think mostly because my grandpa really has no money and she didn't want anyone else to foot the bill or anything. But this is the first person to die on me that never had a service of any kind. It's weird to me now, realizing how much those formal services helped me move on.
I still forget she's even gone sometimes. Which only makes me feel worse when I remember she's dead. Its weird to me how I have no idea how to find closure with her death since she didn't have a service. But I also respect her choice in not having one.
Death and the human psyche is just a weird thing I guess.
>>
>>23674161
By all means, vent. That's what this is for. I'm sorry you're feeling all funky about it all. My advice would be to just cut your losses, pursue better ships, because this one doesn't know if it's passing or going and you ain't got time for that bullshit.

>>23674183
By first weekend you mean first weekend off? Hey man, shitty family.members are just that, don't be stressing about other people's shortcomings you know?

>>23674189
Well congrats on the weight loss, but don't stress it all that much, you'll find guys who are down with what you're interested, it just takes time to vet guys out. I would say whatever you do don't let someone take that excitement away from you.
>>
>>23674210
Both my grandparents on my dad's side are dead and my maternal grandfather died last year. His death I took a lot harder than I thought I would. Neither sides of my family are close and my maternal grandparents weren't religious.

When my grandfather was about to die I made contact with my aunt for the first time in 4 years so she could give him a message, even though I knew he wouldn't really hear it. With my grandmother, I don't think I'll say anything, as bad as that sounds.
>>
>>23674226

First time having two days off in a row in over a year. I work two jobs so most days I'm working one, the other, or both. Both tomorrow.
>>
>>23674265
That's tough shit man, you're a stronger person than I. I told myself I'd never work crazy hours again. It's a rule a break often unfortunately.
>>
>>23674226
Yeah I'm basically gunnin for a flat stomach. If I can get that I'd be mostly happy with myself. So I'l just gonna keep losing weight until the last of the flub is gone. Next goal is 115.
Eh, I'm in a weird stage in my life where it's damn near impossible to meet anyone for anything more than a quickie and then never speaking to one another ever again.
>College.
Afterwards though idk maybe I can find someone willing to stick around in my life for longer than 4 hours. Someone I can get a little more comfortable sharing my kinks with hah.
>>23674256
Nah I understand man. I've been fortunate enough to not have experienced much death. The grandmother that passed in December was actually my step grandma, but she's been a part of my family for my whole life at least. I've still got both biological grandparents on my moms side, though grandpa's probably next. Got diagnosed with cancer right before my grandma died so he's not too keen on living right now anyways. Both my dad's parents are gone, but his dad passed before I was even born so I never knew him.
>>
>>23674292
Maybe you just need to find older guys who are a little more mature, interested in indulging your desires.
>>
>>23674316
Yeah, its just hard to find in a very small college town that's population is pretty 50/50 on being a college student or elderly. Plus I'm not attracted to much older guys. 25 would probably be my limit. Idk some days I'm so starved for emotional and physical affection I'm about 2 steps away from just doing a shitty hook up that I know I won't enjoy, but others I'm just chill where I am. I know realistically theres no point in getting into anything even remotely committed, because 2 years down the line I'll be god knows where. (If I get my way Japan. But I'm jumping ship and getting out of the country one way or another, if not there.)
So it is what it is I guess.
>>
>>23674292

Family doesn't have to be blood related. If your step-grandmother was a bigger part of your life than your biological grandmother then she probably means more to you.

>>23674282

I worked 60-80 hours a week for 6 months, so even having one day off was nice enough, let alone two. I'm about to start another 8 day stretch, but I have a feeling I'll be working the 30th anyway. Maybe the one job I applied for will work out, and I can just have a regular 9-5 Monday-Friday.
>>
I'm a failure and I steal from my family members
>>
>>23674352
Well, they both are hah. I still talk plenty with my bio grandma too. She's hilarious sometimes, she tries to be the "cool grandma".
She sent me a text earlier this month to tell me happy birthday and to do some shots for her. I didn't have the heart to tell her my birthday is May 1st, not April 1st so I just played along.
And I was laughing because scrolling back through her texts I found the exact moment back in 2014 she turned on caps lock mid sentence and she has not turned it off since. It's actually kind of impressive.
But yeah, funny enough the people I considered my close family was both my mom's grandparents (my great grandparents), my mom's parents and her step mom, and my dad's mom and his step dad.
I do kind of feel bad though. My dad never really cared for or had a relationship his step dad because my grandma married him when I was like 5. But after my grandma died we just kind of, never spoke to or about him again. It was just kinda weird to me, like I know my dad never really saw him as a father or anything but he was the only grandfather I knew on his side.
>>
>>23674346
I wouldn't say you have to commit to anything in particular, but there are people out there who are willing to help people realize their desires you know? I'm 28, and in an open marriage, that's like my thing, one night stands are for chumps. I love meeting people and exploring their fantasies with them. That's where it's at.

I hope you get it man, some stability is important in life.
>>
>>23674419
Oops that last part was meant for >>23674352
>>
>>23674419
Yeah I dunno though, I just don't think that life is for me. I'm very difficult to please in the first place, enough so 9 times out of 10 I can't even get myself off.
Only time I ever had consistent orgasms was with my high school bf. It wasn't even like he was good or anything (actually I had to have a long discussion about finger nail length with him and why this was an issue) I think I'm just honestly attracted to the emotional intimacy.
The random assholes on tinder just don't cut it really.
>>
>>23674392

It still feels foreign to me how other people are so close to their families. I very, very rarely speak to anyone else outside of my immediate family, and even them it's not that often.
>>
>>23674446
That makes sense, I can relate I suppose. I'm not sexually attracted to someone I don't appreciate. I hope you can figure yourself out you know. Desires and fantasies are important.
>>
>>23674419

Thanks. Kinda makes it hard to meet people when you work 6-7 nights a week and you're exhausted in your downtime. My goal this year is to go out on at least one date, but I have no idea what the fuck I'm doing, Had Tinder for about a week, but I could barely find 5 pictures of myself and most of them were shit. I'd love for things to work out with this girl I know, but realistically I don't think they will.
>>
Bumping, amazed this is still around.
>>
Whats going on people, its Friday, a new day. How are things on your end? Lets all chat.
>>
>>23677401
i think we should let it die bud
>>
>>23678043
NEVAAAARRRRRR
>>
File: 1425174894898.jpg (276 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
1425174894898.jpg
276 KB, 1920x1080
>>23673817
I'm just gonna vent, read it or not, don't really care.

>19 Male
>Moving into a house with a few friends in a few months for college
Looking forward to move because new town, living with friends, and getting out of the house
>Really hoping to find someone in college relatively soon, because I've been single for the past 2 years, and honestly have the few times a month where I just feel cravings for any affection
>Friends have told me that I'm a good looking guy, and that I shouldn't have trouble finding anyone
>I VERY rarely show any insecurities to them. I've been told by them I'm "The most indifferent and un-phaseable person" they know. According to them nothing bothers me or gets under my skin
They're really giving me hope that I'll find someone, but I feel like it's just them being nice
>If I'm honest with myself, (And from what others on /soc/ have told me, I'm a 6 or 7/10) I think I'm an alright looking guy, but I have the shittiest personality
>Cruel sense of humor
>Indifferent behavior (Some love it, some hate it)
>Not afraid to confront someone on bullshit/if they're doing something I don't feel is right, have made a few enemies doing that
>My hobbies typically aren't things people have been able to relate to (Vinyls, hiking, video games, shooting, etc)
>My general mannerisms have made me unapproachable by some people. I've been told I always look tired/sad, even though most of the time I'm genuinely happy

My two friends keep building me up, telling me I'm a great/attractive guy, but the cynic in me just thinks they're doing it to be nice, which I absolutely hate the idea that they'd tell me the things they do out of pity, because I've seen them do it to others. It's not really that I think I'm a horrible human being and undesirable to date, but I just genuinely think I'm in the upper %65 of the male dating pool; not a bad catch by any means, but a girl could easily find someone better, and that if they could find someone better, why pick me?
>>
>>23673817
Things are going great for me I just started a new job. Life is really going up for me and it's pretty exciting.
>>
>>23679395
>shittiest personality
Well that right there is the biggest issue man. I mean personality really seals the deal. Mannerisms are a big deal too, if you're a hard person to read or you project little to no information to others than you become a burden to be around.
>Cruel sense of humor.
Try to keep that more to yourself while trying to get to know people, it makes it harder for people to connect if you're morbid out the gate.
>Indifferent behavior.
Try to be more personable. Say hello to people when you walk by them, hold doors for people, try to throw a smile more. The more comfortable you can come off the better.
>Not afraid to confront people.
I get this, being a straight talker is good for being yourself, and peoples bullshit is just that. But when it comes to getting to know people they don't want to be around someone to calls bullshit on others, it seems pretentious and aggressive. Be true to yourself, but don't go out of your way to correct people or be that real.

I'm not trying to talk shit, just throw out ways to get on peoples better side you know?

Like I said, be personable, that goes a long way, much further than looks to be honest.
>>
>>23679450
Thats good! New jobs are a good thing, I mean as long as they stay good. But its a great way to meet new people and network you know?
>>
>>23679877
I guess to others my mannerisms just come across like I couldn't give a second shit about them. They've asked me "Am I boring you?" And I've said "No, why?"" To their reply of "Well you just don't seem that interested".

I can hold back my cruel sense of humor. The last girl I dated, I was surprised that I could make her laugh so much without saying anything dark (My friends and I are all into dark humor, so for the longest time that was the only thing I was used to joking about, was dark things) but I honestly don't think I could be with someone if they couldn't accept that while I joke about horrible things, I don't carry the beliefs/values that those jokes would suggest; everything I say is just for laughs.

I speak when spoken to, and try my best to be friendly. I get along with everyone at my workplace, and am actually very well liked, but for the most part they've all told me they thought I didn't like them at first, before they found out that my mannerisms are just how I am, calm and indifferent.

As for not being afraid to confront people, I don't do it unless absolutely necessary. I've told a co-worker that was picking on another co-worker "You are NOT going to talk down to him like he's a child or below you. Don't treat people like shit like that." and while the incident never happened again, this bully co-worker tries her best to not interact with me. I couldn't care if someone treats me poorly, or doesn't like me, I just make sure not to interact with them. But I hate seeing people picking on other people, and I get very passive-aggressive about it to their face. I don't correct people, I just let them know "Hey, that's not cool, cut the shit."

I appreciate the advice, and I know you're not trying to talk shit. I can appreciate it when people are able to be real with me about stuff like this.
>>
>>23679957
Nono, don't get me wrong, dark humor is a good thing. But just meeting someone and getting to know them. It's best to just hold back on that a little.

I mean as for everything you seem like a well off person. To be honest we sound a lot alike. I guess the best thing to do would be to try and be more personable than you are now. Smile a lot at people, say hello, enguage in random conversation when you can. I know it sounds dumb but it really helps to learn yourself around other people. If you see people and they have name tags and stuff at their jobs try calling them by their names and what not. I mean these are just odd little bits that can help with that sort of thing. I used to be in the military, and I have a beard/long hair, and basically look like a biker. I had to relearn how to be around normal people you know? So I can understand feeling like you put people off.

And of course, I mean I hope it helps. Thats what this thread is all about.
>>
>>23674189
Long legs and a short torso can be a bad thing, especially with big boobs, because it makes you look much thicker. I think it's a look that only really works on small-chested girls.

For what it's worth, guys who love corsets as much as you do are out there, I'm pretty guilty of it myself. It's especially hot when the girl is on top, I love holding her by her corseted waist while she rides me. Thigh-highs and teeny tiny panties go well with corsets too, and I love both of those things very much.

I seem to have your problem from the other side, I want something serious but not marriage or kids yet, and every girl I meet is either just doing tinder hookups or looking to be knocked up by June.
>>
>>23673817

>met a girl
>amazing, gorgeous, we like the same stuff, etc
>start going out
>start hanging out
>I finally rack up the courage to kiss her
>she resists at first but lets me
>next day says we should just be friends
>don't talk for a week
>tell her I'll be friends
>we start talking and eventually kissing and then finally have sex
>few weeks later she tells me she has a boyfriend
>we still hang out, we still fool around.
>She stops reciprocating emotions
>wont kiss me wont touch me
>says she just doesn't love me and feels guilty about cheating on her bf even thought she doesn't love him either
>Eventually she tells me she needs a break from me and that we should stop seeing each other
I told her to text me when she felt like hanging out again, for some reason I thought she might change her mind, but it's been two weeks now with no contact and I'm losing my mind. I miss her so much
>>
>>23680059
Sorry man, but this sounds like a bad situation. I get you have feelings for her, but it seems like you need to just let it be and roll on.
>>
uh well a lot
>recently broke up with boyfriend (we will call him jack)
> he was an asshole didn't care about my feelings didn't respect sexual boundaries
>despite this i stayed with him long than i should have
>when i finally left he acted like I left him for no good reason
>despite this still have feelings.. but I don't care to rekindle the relationship
>he's already out fuckin other people
> when i do talk to him hes really cold.
I just decided fuck it
> his friend who has apparently liked me for a while asked me on a movie date
> wanna go to give this dude a chance and to get my mind of of things.
>know that if i go jack might be upset
>probably will go anyway fuck it
And I recreated my ok cupid and my ex boyfriend prior to the other one (we will call him Sam) found me on there
> we hadn't talked in two years
>our relationship crumbled because he used me as an option for 3 years before we dated and multiple other things
> he messaged me yesterday telling me he still loved me and all of that jazz
>i ignored it because i don't feel that way anymore
> I wasn't falling for it because that's his MO it goes from i love you to i thought i did
> I told him we should have never dated and he got upset and stopped talking to me
> feels bad but good
>>
>>23680126
forgot to mention that i sorta wanna just fuck sam because when we dated we never fucked. but i don't wanna fall for him again dunno
>>
>>23680096

i know, but fuck it's hard its 1 am and I feel so alone
>>
>>23680126
>>23680132
To be honest, you do you. If you want to fuck Sam, go fuck Sam. Just be careful not to fall for the traps old flings like to set up for you. But be free god damnit, fly as far and high as you can you beautiful peacock. Don't take no shit from no guy, there are shit tons of other dudes out there who will treat you right, you just gotta vet out the bad ones. Be strong yo, and don't be afraid to get what you need for yourself. Everyone else can go kick rocks.

>>23680146
Thats why you shouldn't be awake at 1am. Seriously, this is not a situation you want to continue to get wrapped up in or you'll never make it out and will be hurt forever.
>>
>>23680230
thanks anon i probably won't cause hes a piece of shit but like maybe if i ever got really desperate.
>>
>>23680236
Haha, well if he's a piece of shit you might stay away. But honestly, go figure yourself out, or learn who you are and what you want and all of that sappy shit. Don't be afraid of what you feel like you need in the moment. There will always be more men, don't fall for that "I like this guy and what if he gets away" bullshit. There are 7+ billion fucking people on this planet. There will always be another good guy. But seriously, you enjoy yourself for a time, spoil yourself, indulge. Fuck everything else.
>>
>>23680230
damn it
ok
Ill try and get some sleep
thank you
>>
>>23680245
Not trying to be an asshole. Just being honest, it's best to just let it be.
>>
File: ugly.png (293 KB, 633x758) Image search: [Google]
ugly.png
293 KB, 633x758
this board is so fucking disgusting yet I keep coming back

why
>>
>>23681764
It has its short but great moments. I love making these threads and actually talking to people. It's good to see people actually come to /soc/ to conversate.
>>
>find guy on qti thread
>qt shy virgin
>talk alot, were totally different but i like him
>alot
>he asks wheres this going
>"i like you, you know it and i would Love to maybe meet you one day"
>its not you, its me, im not ready for anything yet, we will always be bffs

I actually feel abit heartbroken
>>
>>23681966
I like talking/interacting to people on here too. I am just so tired of the lewdness in literally every goddamn thread, even the threads that normally aren't have been turning into basically orgies and its fucking annoying as hell. I wish we could have a non-lewd board and all the whores can have their own
>>
>>23681972
If thats the case find another qt guy, $20 says he'll regret saying that.

>>23682016
I don't mind the lewdness I guess, I mean I love naked women. But I can understand where you're coming from. Camwhores can fuck up otherwise good threads sometimes.
>>
File: flower flattered.gif (430 KB, 480x348) Image search: [Google]
flower flattered.gif
430 KB, 480x348
>>23673817

I just made tea so I gotta post.

Feeling uncharacteristically crummy today. I sort of hooked up (made out and cuddled) with a guy from school who'd shown repeated, if not sort of shy interest in me. Was mildly drunk, didn't give much of a shit about it at all, wasn't awkward at all when I left and I didn't regret it.

Got to school the next Monday and apparently the interest is gone and we're in the "ignore their existence until the end of the semester" phase. I didn't give a shit when it happened, he was cute but we barely knew each other, but now when I see him I think about it, and the fact that i'm actually thinking about it at all is filling me with regret. I don't feel dirty but I feel like I somehow fucked up, even if conventional wisdom dictates that what he does says more about his state of mind than me.

I'm so new to this game and I don't like it.
>>
>>23682394
Well there's two ways to go about this. Either speak to him and get closure or ignore him the way he's ignoring you.

The fact you're upset makes me think you had some kind of feelings for him, so maybe closure would be the best option since that way you know what's up. Ignoring him permanently might make you feel worse.
>>
>>23682403
I knew I had to speak to him after that so I agonized about it for a few days, but I thought that was just anxiety. I've known forever that I have a terrible fear/anxiety about intimacy and feelings, and because I never feel anything for anyone and didn't really feel anything when we hooked up, I assumed that I was afraid that he would feel something.

So the following weekend I messaged him just an open-ended and non-threatening "Do you think i'll see you again?" Nothing too hopeful or frightening, I assumed.

Absolutely no response from him. I think that's why I can't stop thinking about it. He was the one who initiated the hookup, he said he'd been into me, he invited me to stay over, not to have sex, but to make out and then spoon- and then he leaves me hanging and makes ME feel like pathetic and needy for having to ask for closure.

I think that's the part that i'm stuck on. He was cute, I had no romantic feelings for him, but now i'm stuck with that little bit of resentment and feel pathetic and I regret it.

I went 20 years without ever having a relationship or any sort of hookup, partially because I was probably afraid of this shit happening to me. I guess in a way it's good, now that the bad case scenario has happened there's nothing to be afraid of anymore.
>>
>>23682394
Guys can more often then not be cruel animals. What I'm seeing here (which isn't much because this is all quite informal) is that the guy is shy, and now since its done hes all post intimate stupid. Maybe he just doesn't really know how to interact with people well and now feels way out of place? The truth is you can never really tell exactly why people act the way they do after that sort of thing, but chances are the guy is super socially incompetent and doesn't get how to approach people after that sort of thing. But otherwise just let it blow over, not a big deal I suppose. You shouldn't regret it in any way, but like>>23682403 said, you could always approach him and try to just get closure out of it. The ball is in your court I suppose.
>>
>>23682480
Totally didn't see this post. Well hooking up or even meeting people in this sort of sense can be a toss up most times. I mean you're going to have bad encounters, so I mean don't be totally surprised about it, because its going to happen again sometime. There is a level of acceptance when it comes to stuff like this. What I would say is don't let it fuck you up, roll with it, there will be good experiences and bad ones, but more likely bad ones will be the most prevalent.
>>
>>23682480
Ok, so this is gonna sound cliche as fuck but still: he doesn't deserve your thought.

If he's hooks up with you and then doesn't give you any closure or response even when asked then he's a douche. Yeh it happened, but ultimately it's one night out of your life; for every guy who acts like a prick there's two who'll make up for it. You just got unlucky, there's no reason that should set any kind of precedent.

You're not pathetic, you're not needy. You've done what most people in your situation would do; he's the one acting weird.
>>
File: brod.jpg (83 KB, 500x345) Image search: [Google]
brod.jpg
83 KB, 500x345
>>23682517
>>23682522

Thank you two. You really lifted my mood. It's nice to hear from someone else that what I did was reasonable and not strange, it makes me feel less pathetic for sending the message and more "I did what I had to do."

It's just hard to reconcile the shyness and the gentle sort of personality that'd come out when we talked with the completely discourteous result of this whole thing.

I guess it kind of hurt because it was my first experience of that sort. Only other person i've ever made out with was a friend of mine and we were both shitfaced and laughed it off sober the next day, because we knew it was all fun.

I guess I can go out from this with a positive outlook. Now that one night of shit is behind me, and i'm one step closer to something actually meaningful with a decent person in the future.
>>
>>23682570
Hey of course, I mean I don't know if my comments were as up lifting as >>23682522. Haha, but they are right. If this guy is really doing this because he isn't interested anymore than he is indeed a douche. I mean it does suck, and it will hurt. But thats the name of the game unfortunately, I guess the best way to spin these situations is to get what you want out of them. Let these situations happen on your terms, you know? Do your best to get exactly what you want out of them so if they do turn out like that again, you won't have the sense of regret or anxiety. Thats my advice, I hope you can feel better about it and enjoy yourself, because thats whats important, that you can enjoy yourself.
>>
>>23682570
You're welcome. Always fun to give out advice in a field I have like no experience in.

>>23682610
D'awww, you're making me blush. Being uplifting is easy, just say the kind of stuff dads come out with in kid/teen films.
>>
>>23682641
Haha, I'm ex military. I'm not particularly good at being uplifting. I more or less call it as I see it.
>>
And another
>>
>>23673817
looks refreshing
Thread replies: 74
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.