[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Texas local hangout thread Post your gender, age, location,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /soc/ - Cams & Meetups

Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 5
File: TAWA Texas Icon Red.png (11 KB, 796x759) Image search: [Google]
TAWA Texas Icon Red.png
11 KB, 796x759
Texas local hangout thread

Post your gender, age, location, orientation, what you're looking for and optionally, your contact info

Male, 19, dfw texas, straight, just looking to chat and possibly hang with someone. I'm 420 friendly and will bring some if you want to hang. Girls are heavily preferred, but I'll smoke with whoever if we feel like it'll be a good time. Kik is ayylien990
>>
Kik Giljred
San antonio
Looking for friends
>>
>>23673492
Gilyred*
>>
Male, 23, Plano area looking to hang with a girl. 420 friendly if it really matters to you, but I don't have any. Video games or whatever. I can't host though.

kik: mrcoffee92
>>
Kik:Wutwut.man
Houston area here. Looking to make friends to chat with while I'm at work. I'm an engineer at a local chem plant
>>
Male/ 22 / San Antonio/ straight
Looking for fellow gaming buddies and anyone to enjoy the best city/state ever!
Kick: manicbuddha
>>
>>23672603
M/26/210/straight

Looking for people to hang with. Watch basketball, breweries, video games etc.

Kik: WhiteAlSharpton
>>
214/dallas/mesquite area

22/m (cd)
looking to cuck my boyfriend
fuck in front of him or give some bjs, he's aware of this

under 30 please

prefer skype AresonicAlien
kik too EducatedHorses
>>
>>23674084
Eyyy youre still my favorite
>>
27 m college station

Kind of lonely, could use someone to hang out with, preferably girls.
>>
Kik Godhander
Male
South Dallas
Bi

Would be cool to hang out and play Dark Souls or something. Also a perv but no reason to give details about that here.
>>
Any weed near frisco
Kik meowpanties
Same as always
>>
M/22/North Houston.

Looking for cool females to chat with and possibly meet up.

Im chill, just bored at work. Doubt this will yeild anything exciting but fuck it.
>>
>>23675045
Who is this?
>>
27 male sherman area. New to TX.
Kik = gooddrax
>>
>>23672603
In need of some friends
27/M/903
>>
>>23672603
M/21/512
Kik:stalkinurmom
Just moved to Austin. Looking for some bros to hang out with, also a new weed connect.
>>
24 / male / San Antonio / gay
Looking for someone to chill and smoke with. Also I need someone to buy from haha.
Also down for a FWB kind of thing.
My Kik is Hardcore_gaymer
>>
18 / M / southlake
willing to hang and talk
>>
23/M/East side Houston
Let's talk about life or something
Kik: 927133500
>>
>>23677861
Mods?
>>
Any erotica writers in Austin / 512?

22/m

Kik: sttlow
>>
22 m inner loop houstion anyting really just chilling bored, have a nice pad, kik : swampcityhou
>>
File: 1459228658001.jpg (57 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
1459228658001.jpg
57 KB, 500x375
24/M/832/713/281

hit me up ladies
>>
File: dam son.jpg (87 KB, 511x606) Image search: [Google]
dam son.jpg
87 KB, 511x606
20/ m / northeast Houston / Bi/dom

Bored af and down for just about anything. Have weed, an empty house, and the whole weekend off from work.

hmu on kik: skolfe
>>
214/469/972 Plano area
23 M looking to go out tonight. Looking for a nice girl to tag along. I wanted to go to Barcadia.
Kik me at mrcoffee92 and we can figure out the time.
>>
A: 20
S: M
L: 512
O: Bi
I'm looking for friends to hangout with that like to get fucked up like I do. You don't have to like getting really fucked up, just know I do, so ya got to be cool with it.
Females preferred, just because I only have, like one female friend, but all are welcome. If things go well I'd also like a FWB situation.

Kik: Kushie.Monster
>>
M
San Antonio

I just moved here in November and don't get out much so if would be nice to have a girl show me around town, or just hangout, watch movies, and play vidya with.

Not interested in hookups.

Kik: pnkmttr
>>
23 m 972

Lez chill

Kik is coolguylol5
>>
Do you guys ever meet any people on this?
>>
18 m Dallas
Looking to chill with someone
Kik is literallyautistic
>>
21 M, just moved to Houston so don't know the area codes. It'd be awesome to get shown around the cool parts of town.
>>
Houston motherfuckers. 19 m looking for females. Might hang with Bros. Looking for LSD and shrooms too if anyone has any or can get
>>
>>23684349
>looking for shrooms + lsd
>I got you
kik?
>>
>>23672603
18, SA, straight, just smoke buddies. was expelled in my sophomore year and i'm real sad

kik is sterfernwestern
>>
>>23684399
Steve?
>>
>>23684650
no
what kik?
>>
someones gotta have bud near me
>>
>>23684818
im
>>23675335

didnt expect my id to change
>>
>>23684753
danipad09
>>
25/m/817 469

Arlington area, bi and just looking for someone to get off with tonight
>>
>>23678094
what part/side of SA? cant go too far, but im on the west side near lackland.
>>
>>23672603
bump
>>
Bum
>>
>>23684972
North/northwest San Antonio just off 1604
>>
A: 38
S: M
L: 512
O: Straight

Hit me up ladies, have my shit together and can provide some comfort for you
>>
File: 1432652499333.jpg (62 KB, 480x640) Image search: [Google]
1432652499333.jpg
62 KB, 480x640
kik: halfrappacino

m/Denton

Looking for friends, or a huge dick to suck. Either or.
Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.