[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw qt passing transgirls >tfw no qt weeb girl chaser
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /soc/ - Cams & Meetups

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3
File: 1459504857095.jpg (36 KB, 246x274) Image search: [Google]
1459504857095.jpg
36 KB, 246x274
>tfw qt passing transgirls
>tfw no qt weeb girl chaser gf to take care of and spoil

why live?
>>
File: 1461231505120.gif (182 KB, 226x224) Image search: [Google]
1461231505120.gif
182 KB, 226x224
>tfw qt passing transgirl

i meant to imply that i am one, oops didnt make that clear
>>
>Becoming a girl to chase girls.
>>
>>23671292
yeah but im not a delusional transgirl im just a cute boy that looks like a girl

i dont buy into the whole stupid gender identity politics
>>
Post a pic, OP. I'll judge if you're passable yes or no.
>>
>>23671296
no i dont post pics in public

and i dont have anything to prove to you unless i know for a fact you're a qt weeb girl
>>
>>23671300

So, it's up to others to prove themselves before you do. Good luck.

And I am a qt weeb girl, too bad you're missing out. :(
>>
>>23671305
no i just would rather add u privately first and know who u are first~ im not shy its just how i feel is the best way to go about it :3

i just want someone to take care of lad ~
>>
i feel u op

im in the same boat except i want the other girl to have a dick too
>>
AGP thread?
AGP thread.
>>
>>23671293
I don't think you're a transgirl if you're just a guy who looks like a girl. I think being a transgirl requires gender dysphoria or whatever. I think 'trap' is the word you're looking for (if you're passable)

Good luck on your search though!
>>
File: TaigaTwintailmoe.png (307 KB, 672x465) Image search: [Google]
TaigaTwintailmoe.png
307 KB, 672x465
What are you into? Physically and personality. What do you listen to? Where do you live generally speaking?
>>
>>23671731
#agplife
>>23672628
hm open abstract questions like this but ill try my best

i dont have many solid preferences on looks just not like ugly or obese i guess. personality is PRETTY important to me though going past that point.

intelligence is highly attractive to me, and people who aren't i guess vapid is also very important to me, and someone who doesn't focus on trivialities so much and stuff and make their life about them? the type of person that makes drama out of every tiny little issues or something. basically what i'm saying is don't be a fucking normies, this is a choice that I've made not a handicap though. i just prefer people from imageboards in every aspect and I never understood why you would pretend to be a different person to date someone

i listen to lots of stuff like, i dont think its possible to say i hate any genre of music cus everything has good music. thats a really hard question desu

i live in the us
>>23671889
i mean yeah im passable. again, i dont buy into the whole autistic gender politics of it all, nor do i care. trap, transgirls i dont care. call me whatever you want
>>
>>23672934
Are u going through hrt or just enjoy dressing abs being fem
>>
>>23673168
yeah ive been on mones for 3 years, im 20
>>
I know that feel
>>
bump

hi
>>
>>23672934
Gender dysphoria is not so much gender politics so much as 'crippling depression about not being the sex you feel you are.'

I completely agree about the politics of it all being retarded.
>>
>>23675515
i feel depression about it too but at the end of the day i have to just realise that nothing really matters and i'm happy to be alive and living now you know?

groveling over petty trivialities all day doesn't get much done, i understand what you mean i just dont think its very healthy
>>
>>23675879
Yeah it's not, but it's not like you get a choice in the matter. I will say I'm not like suicidally sad about it or whatever. My life is overall not bad at all, but eh it still makes me sad sometimes I guess.

Anyway I'll stop drifting off-topic now. I hope you find your qt.
>>
>>23675995
me too
>>
>you will never have a qt trap bf
why live?
>>
my big problem is people who consider themselves passable, rarely are even close to passable

all I want to do is bang a passable trap in my car. is that so hard to ask?
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.