[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Im a kissless virgin who seems to not really get anywhere with
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /soc/ - Cams & Meetups

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 4
File: Image9991.jpg (53 KB, 500x367) Image search: [Google]
Image9991.jpg
53 KB, 500x367
Im a kissless virgin who seems to not really get anywhere with girls (they're never interested). Wanna help me out /soc/? I've been told im not physical unattractive but idk
>>
shameless self bump
>>
>>23670433
The only people I met like that were either socially awkward or gave off gay vibes (instant pussy dryers). Only way to find out is to ask people that know you and aren't gonna give you a bullshit answer. Either that or lower your standards and go after something easy so you get some confidence or experience.
>>
File: Ryans.png (523 KB, 1280x480) Image search: [Google]
Ryans.png
523 KB, 1280x480
kv reporting

I'm too autistic for grils
>>
>>23670433
Anyone in Arizona?
>>
File: Denny R - Denfield.jpg (130 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
Denny R - Denfield.jpg
130 KB, 640x480
>>23670433
Hai, I am Denny R. I am an educated 28 year old Asian male living in London however I am originally from Scotland. I am a math and physics geek with a wild side I desperately want to release. I like to fantasize about having a cute girl fuck me up the asshole. Just the thought of a woman pegging me drive my mind crazy with excitement. By the way, I am still a virgin. Yup, I am almost wizard status here. I don't really know why but I haven't had any luck so far in the love department. I am not attracted to or the least bit interested in Asian women in anyway. I have mommy issues so my dislike of Asian women might have something to do with that. Sadly, I am near the point in accepting the reality I will be a virgin forever. Here I am thinking about how enjoyable it would be getting pegged and yet I have never even kissed a woman. The peg thing is so far away for me. :-(

Pic related: It's me!
>>
bump bc virgins
>>
>>23670433
>>23670558

fellow kissless(but not virgin only because I got a prostitute after years of badgering)

reporting in

Honestly, kissing looks kinda boring though

>>23670542
As someone who bought into the "don't have standards. it'll make you more confident" meme I don't suggest this.

It doesn't make any sense that going for people you don't find attractive would make you more confident. For me I was already confident and the experience of getting rejected by women I had no real attraction to made me give up after several years.

I mean yeah if you just want the experience/some experience and you think can get through it then by all means. But personally I found it almost impossible to summon any kind of non-platonic interest/motivation toward women I didn't find attractive. I generally try to talk to women and men the same/neutrally. But back then it was like I was a completely different person between talking to women I find attractive and those I don't at least at a minimum threshold.

I don't know how people do this with people they aren't attracted to at all and I've tried a ton. Plus I think it's actually pretty rare that someone legitimately wouldn't find ANYONE who is actually in their league attractive.
>>
File: gamergf.jpg (1 MB, 1920x2592) Image search: [Google]
gamergf.jpg
1 MB, 1920x2592
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.