[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Shitters and meetups. Share your experiences with people who
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /soc/ - Cams & Meetups

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2
File: 1457215577524.jpg (202 KB, 900x1191) Image search: [Google]
1457215577524.jpg
202 KB, 900x1191
Shitters and meetups. Share your experiences with people who couldn't muster the nerve to take that next step. I will begin

>Rare compatible male wants to meet!
>Planned in advance or on the spur of the moment
>The appointed time approaches, arrives and then, passes. No sign
>Receive a short message hours after the fact. Always with some hackneyed excuse
>mfw then happened again today

I mean, I'm the one planning on putting a stranger's dick in my mouth. The fuck are you getting cold feet for?
>>
>>23670127
Every time OP.

>planning on putting a stranger's dick
grr.
>>
>talk to 3 girls from various dating sites
>go on dates with them, have a great time, they express the fact that they want to meet again
>texting them, trying to arrange a second date but each of them decide to cut me off because they all had feelings for someone else they had known for a long time
>never hear from any of them again

the fuck?
>>
>>23670181
That exactly has never happened to me. I just enjoy a string of perfectly timed "accidents"and assorted variations of "can't swing it" all at the 11th hour.

Comming from an erp background I'm well familiar with people bailing, you'd just think that eventually they'd find some assorted balls
>>
>>23670181
errytime
>>
Meet up with me OP
I have never ever had sex
>>
File: gamergf.jpg (1 MB, 1920x2592) Image search: [Google]
gamergf.jpg
1 MB, 1920x2592
>>
>>23672801
Fucker
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.