[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Sup cunts, what do you send a chick who asks you what you're
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /soc/ - Cams & Meetups

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2
File: Girl-with-Mobile-Phone.jpg (42 KB, 500x332) Image search: [Google]
Girl-with-Mobile-Phone.jpg
42 KB, 500x332
Sup cunts, what do you send a chick who asks you what you're going to do to her?
>>
Start slow and sensual, like how you'd brush your fingers over her jaw, and then holding the back of her neck for a kiss.

Build up into the hard core stuff. Don't start with it.
>>
>>23669387
I have two different methods I'll start with one I might keep the other a secret.
>start At McDonald's usually for a first date.
>in the line up start grabbing her ass they love that in public
>order her a small fries and a diet coke bitch better stay fit
>order me a double big Mac large fries large coke 2 apple pies and 3 jbc
>drug her drink while we are at the drink fountain I usually wait till someone's on the other side of her and touch that cheek then drug her drink
> wait 20 mins for bitch to eat fries
>bring her to my car then home
> either look at her I'd an bring her home or keep her as a prize depending
>>
Fuck off to hell with this shit. /soc/ is for cams and meetups, not for your fucktarded off-topic questions. Fuck you faggot
>>
>>23670609
>cams and meetups,

new to soc
>>
>>23669387
>I put on my robe and wizard hat
>>
File: gamergf.jpg (1 MB, 1920x2592) Image search: [Google]
gamergf.jpg
1 MB, 1920x2592
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.