[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Question for my fellow males/anyone with a penis! If you are
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /soc/ - Cams & Meetups

Thread replies: 165
Thread images: 26
File: circumcision-1.jpg (28 KB, 600x347) Image search: [Google]
circumcision-1.jpg
28 KB, 600x347
Question for my fellow males/anyone with a penis!
If you are cut or uncut, how do you feel about circumcisions?
I would say I'm glad I'm cut, though I have wondered what it would be like to not be, but overall am happy with what my parents chose to do as an infant. I also know some of you may have got cut at a later age for whatever reason in may be, Would you have rather had it as a child so you wouldn't remember the pain/recovery? I guess I'm just curious of other people with penises opinions on the subject.
>>
I'm uncut.

Pretty happy with it, my head is extremely sensitive so I can't complain at that. I hope I don't ever have to get circumcised for any medical reason because I can't be arsed dealing with an ultra-sensitive exposed head for god knows how long.
>>
I'm glad I don't have an ugly monkey dick, that's all.
>>
I had phimosis and was given the choice between preputioplasty or circumcision.
I chose preputioplasty and whilst I'm very happy with the results, upon closer inspection you can see something isn't quite right. Nothing major though and no girls have noticed as it really is a non-issue.
Head still nice and sensitive.
>>
uncircumcised, hoping its thicker heh
>>
When asking about curcumscision it's very usefull to consider it's alternative name: 'male genital mutilation'.

There's no medical benefits to it, just styupid religious bullshit
>>
I'm glad my country doesn't condone and pretty much force genital mutilation upon newborns, and instead leaves us all natural.
>>
I'm not muslim nor jew so I'm uncut.

Feels great not being mutilated.
>>
cocks with foreskin are disgusting. Women hate them
>>
>>23667182
Not entirely true.
>>
>>23667182
Never heard anything like that with mine
>>
>>23667129
>I would say I'm glad I'm cut

Why?
>>
I was circumcised at the age of maybe 2 or 3 for medical reasons. I have no particular opinion on circumcision.
>>
>>23667182
Fucked over 15 different girls and never had one complaint. In fact a couple seem to enjoy it. (15 in 3 years isn't impressive)
>>
>>23667260
Uncut btw
>>
>>23667262
sure buddy
>>
Don't want my future little boys to be circumcised. They have it for a reason or we wouldn't have evolved this way.
Keep it clean though!
>>
I'm cut and and I hate the fact that my parents did this to me. Don't get me wrong, sex is great and all that but my parents didn't even give me a reason for why they did it. "I don't know, our friends had their kids circumcised". It's something that's out of my control so I don't really dwell on it. I can't do anything but laugh at the cut people trying to justify the fact that they were mutilated as infants, getting it done for medical reasons is another thing.

"Uncut dicks looks ugly", "they smell bad" etc etc.

It is what it is.
>>
Cut at 10 years ago for phimosis. I would not have wanted to be cut as an infant, I got some use out of my penis before getting cut. Circumcision has pros and cons. It is cleaner because it keeps you dry. I also enjoy how my penis rarely gets sore or irritated. The cons are that I have lost some fine-touch sensitivity (although I don't think I enjoy sex any less) and jacking off is not as simple and easy. So it is a mixed bag. Still, I would not encourage people to get babies cut for any reason.
>>
Saying uncut cocks are dirty is bullshit.

If you shower every day like any normal human being your cock is clean.

However if you live in a shit tier country where people don't shower and shit in the streets yeah, enjoy your nasty pickles, cut or not.
>>
>>23667395
you don't know what you're talking about

if people didn't brush their teeth, do you think we should remove their teeth?

What about hands, should we start cutting off hands because they didn't wash them after having a poop?

No, we don't shave those that have dreadlocks for an hair style, and we don't pull toe nails off those who have weird looking toes.

imagine if we just cut everyone's hair off, hands and feet because we might get dirty if we didn't wash them.
>>
>>23667428
Read my post

Then read your post

Read your post again.

Then put your head down and think about how stupid you are.
>>
>>23667444
this is why we can't have nice things.
>>
Cutting is fucking stupid, unless it is done later in life by choice of the person who owns their own dick.

>>23667133
The only reason would be if you have very tight foreskin, and nothing else would work (like cream, stretching etc).
>>
Cut is gross and disgusting.

Want to put that thing in my mouth?

Not happening.

ewwwwww
>>
I'm uncut, and I'm ok with that. I don't condone getting cut at birth though, it should be done later in life by his own choice, then if that's what he wants to do then there's no problem but it's not something that should be forced on people.
>>
>>23667129
Uncircumcised.

>how do you feel
I feel a little sickened that we're happily mutilating the genitals of children.

Considering that there is zero convincing evidence that it's necessary, or even useful, it makes it that much worse.
Of course for severe phimosis or other actual health problems, it's probably for the best.

Later life circumcision is meh as long as it's the subject's choice.

>Would you have rather had it as a child
No thanks.
>>
>>23667129
There is no reason to remove the foreskin. It's stupid and supporters of it should stop living in denial.
>>
File: 1447186475808.jpg (89 KB, 326x438) Image search: [Google]
1447186475808.jpg
89 KB, 326x438
>>23667129
I'm uncut, I'm happy with it.

Circumcision for medical reasons (rare) is perfectly fine, I don't see any issue with that. Circumcision for religious reasons is "ok", though I disagree with it.

Circumcision as a habit is plain wrong.

I have never met girls that cared about it where I come from, but when I visited NA, girls were surprised about it being uncut. Positive surprise, though, I've never had issues because of it there.
>>
File: gamergf.jpg (1 MB, 1920x2592) Image search: [Google]
gamergf.jpg
1 MB, 1920x2592
>>
i tell my bf that if we have any sons he can decide if they should be circumcised or not, being female i am not very knowledgeable about it. I will say though I've only encountered one uncut guy in my whole life, most ive seen were cut. i guess it is an american thing
>>
>>23667444
My sides split ,

36 1/2 keys to you my god sir.... I'll even thou you an Internet....

Uncut and fully agree... Plus shower everyday and wash it everyday... Plus splash some water in it between partners

Also agree on shame that should be dawning upon this post >. >>23667428
>>
I was clipped at birth because I had an infection or something and my parents were following medical advice at the time. They wouldn't have done it otherwise. I don't know any different so I can't really complain about sensitivity or feel. My only issue is the doc didn't leave me much slack so I've got hair up my shaft which is annoying to deal with. Personally I think the practice should die out unless absolutely medically necessary though it seems there are a lot of better alternatives these days anyway.
>>
>>23667281
>They have it for a reason or we wouldn't have evolved this way.

entirely false lol
>>
>>23667129
Partial cut master race reporting.
It's pretty great. I can have a clean cock that looks good and her off without lotion.
>>
dirty uncut gentile here
feelsgoodman to have the nerve endings on my cock intact
i think circumcision for any purpose other than medical is dumb
>>
I'm canadian and none of my friends are cut. I dont think we practice that here

>2016
>genital mutilation
Why is this even allowed
>>
File: 2mucoscompare.png (2 MB, 1452x566) Image search: [Google]
2mucoscompare.png
2 MB, 1452x566
Oops sorry, I have to go on an autistic posting spree.
http://www.cirp.org/library/anatomy/cold-taylor/
>present in primates for at least 65 million years
>One study stated that microscopic examination of the prepuce circumcised for phimosis showed normal histology in 46% of cases
>The only portion of the body with less fine-touch discrimination than the glans penis is the heel of the foot
>In contrast, the male prepuce ridged band at the mucocutaneous junction has a high concentration of encapsulated receptors
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3130485/
>These results indicate that removal of foreskin remnants in adults is an effective modality in selective patients of PE
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/23374102
>this study shows that a higher percentage of circumcised men experience discomfort or pain and unusual sensations as compared with the uncircumcised population
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/22648872
>Age at circumcision had an effect on PE; circumcision at ≥7 years of age was associated with an increase in the risk of PE
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/25695078
>These findings suggested that circumcision might have positive effects on IELT, ejaculatory control, sexual satisfaction, and PE severity.
>>
File: 7beforeandafter1yr.png (931 KB, 794x446) Image search: [Google]
7beforeandafter1yr.png
931 KB, 794x446
>>23668828
http://www.restoringforeskin.org/
https://foreskinrestoration.vbulletin.net/forum
It's worth noting that the majority of guys who restore are older, like 40-50yrs is common. They say it's like callous' on their glands, and you don't quite realize until you're jerking it for 2 hours, and it used to take you 10mins.
>>
I am cut.

I think they're fucking worthless and honestly should be made illegal unless done for religious reasoning. I'd be alright with flat out illegal too, since jews get their own little free trips back to Israel anyways; might as well ship them there as babies to get themselves mutilated.
>>
>>23667129
circumcised.

And for all the faggots complaining about "genital mutilation"---

People are too sensitive now a days and bitch about just about anything...

>buh-buh, mah choice!
Cry me a fucking river. whether you're circumcised or not, it doesn't harm you either way.

circumcised - cons:
>not as sensitive
>needs lube most of the time

uncircumcised - cons:
>VERY sensitive( not always in a good way )
>foreskin stuck in zipper
>increased likelihood of infection
>generally not as appealing to look at( Note that I said "generally" )
>can give out a nasty smell if left unwashed
>>
>>23669118
>VERY sensitive( not always in a good way )
How so? I've never had any problems from having full sensation in my dick.
Yeah, brb, chopping off my toes so I don't stub them on doors anymore.
Even if that is true, what are you sticking your dick in to get these infections?
>generally not as appealing to look at( Note that I said "generally" )
Speak for yourself. I prefer a soft pink head to a keratinized one with a scar running round the shaft.
>can give out a nasty smell if left unwashed
Do people not bathe where you live?
>>
>>23669144
>How so? I've never had any problems from having full sensation in my dick.
When I lived in Europe, this was something I heard a lot of people complain about. Whether it's true or not I can't say.
>Yeah, brb, chopping off my toes so I don't stub them on doors anymore.
Yeah, that would help. Except losing your toes is a heavy loss. Losing your foreskin is not.
>Even if that is true, what are you sticking your dick in to get these infections?
Swimming in a lake for example. Also, that's one less problem circumcised men need worry about.
>Speak for yourself. I prefer a soft pink head to a keratinized one with a scar running round the shaft.
Yeah and some men get a kick off of blue waffle. But, hey, who am I to judge.
>Do people not bathe where you live?
Why no we don't. Thanks for asking.

Being circumcised or not is like being giving the choice of:
a - a box with $100 in it.
or
b - a box with $102 in it.

There may only be a $2 difference. But that's still $2 that the other doesn't have.

I'm not saying being uncircumcised is a bad thing. I'm saying that neither one is good or bad so stop complaining.
>>
File: 6compare.png (272 KB, 500x258) Image search: [Google]
6compare.png
272 KB, 500x258
>>23669118
That's debatable, leaning towards wrong.
>It has been known for many years that Langerhans and dendritic cells play an essential role in the cutaneous mucosal immune system
>the mucosal immune system been used to prevent urinary tract infections by introducing antigens immunisation
>The immunologically active mucosal system of the prepuce may also provide a logical route of administering mucosal vaccines.
>>
File: IMG_20160317_122614.jpg (2 MB, 1872x2472) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160317_122614.jpg
2 MB, 1872x2472
I was cut briefly after birth.

It bothered me for a long time, but around two years ago I started casually restoring, just manual tension while masturbating and/or whenever else I got hard and was alone.

Sensativity has increased massively. Before, my glans was comparatively numb. It would rub up against my underwear all day and produced the same sensation as any other piece of skin - neutral. After it started being covered for the majority of the day, I noticed that when it rubbed up against my underwear it produced a sharp and uncomfortable sensation. Over time, this has increased.

My glans looks more moist as well. Orgasms are more intense and can be achieved easier, masturbation also feels much better.

I'm down to answer whatever questions people have for me.

Will post more pics.
>>
File: IMG_20160316_122537.jpg (1 MB, 1824x2472) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160316_122537.jpg
1 MB, 1824x2472
>>23669297
>>
File: foreskin.webm (759 KB, 1080x1920) Image search: [Google]
foreskin.webm
759 KB, 1080x1920
>>23669300
Here's a webm of the gliding action.
>>
I'm cut and I suffer from several side effects associated with circumsized penis. The one that bothers me most is how much hair grows up my shaft. I hate it. I can manage it with shaving, but fuck man. There's gotta be a way to get rid of this fucking hair. You know, other than laser hair removal which isn't exactly a permanent solution.
>>
I'm female.

I've had several bfs who I've had oral sex with.
I have had relationships with both people that are circumcised and uncircumcised.

In terms of how it affects me:
1. Smell: uncut dicks smell more
This was especially true if there was ANY physical activity between the shower and oral.
2. Hand jobs: significantly easier to give a hj to an uncut guy. More to work with, less rough.
3. Blow jobs: cut guys like bjs more, I prefer less skin in my mouth too
4. Appearance: Flacid cut dicks look better. Hard dicks look pretty similar.
5. Infection: My uncut bf got a yeast infection from me. I didn't know I had it, and I didn't know I could pass it, and suddenly...yeast on his dick (and yes he washed regularly)
>>
I love cut cock way more. I think they look at more attractive
Anyone wanna show me theirs kik me tiffanysquirts2
>>
>>23670381
And how is that a problem unique to circumcised dicks?
>>
>>23667141
Dealing with the same thing atm, doing stretching tho, was that not an option for you?
>>
>>23667129
I only cared when I was concerned about my penis size and wanted the extra thickness. Now I don't care and prefer being cut for the lesser upkeep.
>>
haha cutfags are pathetic.

i still have my skin, that is considered the norm.

being circumcised is pathetic. your parents are dumb as fuck, following rituals and shit.
>>
>>23670890
I didn't know they turned foreskin into fedoras. Do you call that a foredora?
>>
>>23670887
How often do you shower?
>>
>>23670894
kek
>>
>>23667129
I despise these threads, but here we go.

I'm cut, and I never think about it. It's the penis I've always had and if I were uncut, it'd go the same way.

As far as kids, I'd say cut, simply out of the fact that I'm going to be the one dealing with cleaning that thing for several years. I'm not prepared to pull shit out of my infant son's foreskin.

Also I really just don't care about muh nerve endings or any of that shit. Sex feels great, masturbating feels great, my head's not dry or shriveled or anything, it's just a regular old head with less moisture. That's really it.
>>
My parents had me cut later in life
>>
>>23667260
>(15 in 3 years isn't impressive)
>>
>If you are cut or uncut, how do you feel about circumcisions?
This seems like a conditional statement where the condition is always true and that is incredibly funny to me.

I'm uncut. Never thought about it until my parents mentioned it in conversation. They pointedly did not have the [Jews] cut my foreskin off because they believed that was a choice I could make later.

Carrying on their tradition, I chose not to mutilate my daughter's genitals.
>>
Foreskin is fine. The way I see it, its that thing that seals in the flavor.
>>
>>23670986
If you aren't prepared to do that for your child, you aren't ready to have children.
>>
cut
wish i wasnt.

foregen.org
>>
Im basically half cut (loose but still a decent amount of foreskin

I have no problem either way, but i would never consider getting it by euro trash doctors. Because of the lack of the procedure in many places what other places call cut is worse quality and too much taken off, Any euro or aus friends who had it done in their country was disapointed, the ones who had it done in america where they know what they are doing had no problems
>>
Circumsized and I don't really give much of a shit. I know so many people who throw a shit fit that their parents did that to them but what's done is done. In the end, I have a functional benis, and I'm happy with that.
>>
Uncircumcised, I'm happy with it and do not approve cutting children's genitalia, male or female.
>>
>>23670878
Stretching was an option but I opted for the quick-fix. In hindsight I probably should have stuck with the stretching but I'm happy with the results.
My urologist said 1/10 men and unhappy with preputioplasty and go back for full circumcision.
Stick with the stretching if you don't want to risk that.
>>
>>23667129
Cut, my head is super sensitive, not in a good way either every time I've gotten head I felt like I had to piss and actually have pissed in a girls mouth once kek

I think if I was uncut I wouldn't have this problem.
>>
>>23667364
Your uncut experience would have been way better if you didn't have phimosis
>>
>>23670431
Uncut guys fucking love BJs
>>
>>23670986
You're actually not supposed to pull your son's foreskin. Maintenance is very easy, you just clean the outside.
>>
>>23670986
Have an uncut son, have never had to pull shit out of his foreskin. Hope this allays your fears.
>>
I'm cut, wish I wasn't.

There's no medical reason for it, and the vast majority of people on the planet have no issue with a foreskin. This is seriously as messed up as if we cut a woman's clit out for cultural reasons.
>>
>>23668687
No, he's correct. Foreskin isn't vestigial, it is there for a reason.

Also circumcision should be outlawed, as it's a barbaric mutilation that should be left to the sand niggers.
>>
Use alcohol, works everytime
>>
Cut. I don't feel strongly about it, but I think the choice should be left until the person can decide on their own. I'm pretty sure I lost some sensitivity, but it's not the end of the world.
>>
I'm happily uncut, and I'm against circumcision
>>
>mutilating the genitals of people too young to decide for themselves just to make masturbation feel worse
Jesus that is some regressive shit.
muh traditions though, I guess.
>>
stop protecting circumcision and just admit you're tragically missing part of ur dick lmfao. it's fuckin sad you're mutilated at birth and then defend it because "Looks nice =]" which isnt even true because a nasty ass callous glans is ugly as fuck and circumcisions are usually done so messy like look at that wrinkly scarred frenulum (or what used to be one). There is no scientific consensus on benefits of circumcision because there are none.
>>
So many SJW in this thread
>>
>>23673068
I'm about as anti-sjw as you can be without being alt-right, but opposition to genital mutilation isn't an sjw position. In fact they're often in favour of it as they're cultural relativists and will just say "it's their culture" as a hand waving statement.
>>
I'm going on 30 years old and every woman I've spoken to on a sexual level has told me that uncut cocks are literally the grossest things on the planet. So...I'm happily circumsised.
>>
trans girl here. over all i don't have strong feelings one way or another about it. i think uncut penises are cuter looking on a girl, but it's not a huge deal to me. i have extremely dry skin so i have to moisturize the head a lot or else it will cause me pain from rubbing against clothes and stuff. having a foreskin would have helped a lot with that. but how would my parents know that when i was an infant?
>>
>>23672237
I developed phimosis about 5 years after first having sex. Really not the dramatic difference people (who haven't experienced the difference) claim.
>>
>>23673964
I was referring to the soreness you spoke of. But your foreskin must have been at least somewhat tight to begin with, I can't see that happening to a fully loose foreskin.
>>
>>23667129
Uncircumcised reporting in.

Sex is awesome. Very satisfying to have a foreskin.
>>
Uncircumcised. Have phimosis, very noticeable, foreskin does not retract whatsoever. Girls seem to like the look, but that might just be because I'm thick. No complaints during sex.
>>
File: 5after34monthscompareSFW.jpg (73 KB, 617x388) Image search: [Google]
5after34monthscompareSFW.jpg
73 KB, 617x388
>>23670986
>I'm not prepared to pull shit out of my infant son's foreskin
You will pretty much never pull back the foreskin, when it's ready to go he'll be old enough to be potty trained.
> 96% of newborn males have a fused mucosa
>20% of boys aged 5-13 years report that the prepuce could not be completely retracted
>>
>>23667182
only jewish and american women hate uncut
>>
>>23674280
Even then, plenty of them don't. Most of them have never been with an uncut guy so they don't know what it's actually like.
>>
>>23674225
>sfw

kek
>>
>>23667129
I hate these threads.

its said to be as high as 1/3 males are born with the hole on the end of the penis in the wrong spot/area. some get cut to have this issue corrected.

I am cut, not for the above reason. but its nice knowing I can not shower for 10 days an not have to worry about my dick rotting off.
>>
>>23674473
Why would you not shower for 10 days?

Also, I'm uncut and I was in the hospital for 2 weeks one time for a neck surgery, nobody washed my dick except for me towards the end of my stay. And guess what, nothing bad happened at all, my dick was fine.
>>
>>23674494
i spent 57 days in the wilderness and showered 4 times with a bag of water with a hose attached
>>
For all the pro-cutters here,nwould you condone mandatory labioplasty on all women because uncut pussy looks like roast beef? Or because pussy smells bad or might get infected?
>>
File: image.jpg (265 KB, 1280x960) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
265 KB, 1280x960
I got a partial circumcision at birth... best of both worlds?
>>
>>23674735
why did they do that?

thankfully it looks like they left most of it on
>>
File: image.jpg (177 KB, 960x1114) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
177 KB, 960x1114
>>23674742
I'm not sure, never asked about it desu

I'm very glad I still have enough to cover my glans though
>>
>>23674752
your parents never explained it to you?
>>
>>23674735
Oh my god I am in the same boat as you anon. Only difference is my parents had it done when I was like 7. Still have most of it though.
>>
Trying to explain what a cut guy is missing out on is like trying to explain colors to a blind person
>>
Uncut and extremely against the practice. If people want to do it when they are older and can choose for themselves, I'm fine with it, but doing that to an unconsenting infant is barbaric.
There's also studies to show that it causes psychological damage by rewiring neuro pathways in the brain from the trauma at that young of an age.
>>
>>23675125
Got a pic?
>>
>>23668258

>i tell my bf that if we have any sons he can decide if they should be circumcised or not, being female i am not very knowledgeable about it.

If your boyfriend was cut as an infant, he most likely knows fuck all about foreskins.

The foreskin's ridged band and the frenular delta (both of which are partially or entirely destroyed by circumcision) are the most sensual parts of the penis.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NAHGFx95D80
>>
>>23670986

>As far as kids, I'd say cut, simply out of the fact that I'm going to be the one dealing with cleaning that thing for several years. I'm not prepared to pull shit out of my infant son's foreskin.

That's not something you should ever do.

You don't need to pull back your infant son's foreskin, ever, and doing so is dangerous.

The foreskin of a baby boy is fused to his dickhead by the same kind of tissue that fuses your fingernails to the nail beds. It's supposed to be that way. During puberty, hormones cause this tissue to dissolve.

To do a circumcision they have to jam a clamp into his preputial orifice (essentially the same thing as shoving knives under your nails) and then they crush the foreskin off with the clamp.
>>
>>23674473

>its said to be as high as 1/3 males are born with the hole on the end of the penis in the wrong spot/area

lol what the fuck am I reading
>>
File: 1before.jpg (74 KB, 600x592) Image search: [Google]
1before.jpg
74 KB, 600x592
>>23674425
mods on blue boards don't do anything if i'm 'polite' and censor
>>23674473
>as high as 1/3 males are born with the hole on the end of the penis in the wrong spot/area.
Well first off, you can move the skin back, which is what most guys with foreskin do anyway, and pee just fine with it retracted.
http://www.cdc.gov/ncbddd/birthdefects/hypospadias.html
>5 boys out of every 1,000 born in the United States have hypospadias
This is still very common, but that's about 10,000 cases per year.
http://www.cbsnews.com/news/circumcision-rates-declining-health-risks-rising-study-says/
>Morris and his colleagues found the circumcision rate in newborns has declined from to 77 percent in 2010.
That's about 1.54 million circumcisions in the US.
>I can not shower for 10 days an not have to worry about my dick rotting off
I'm glad we do not have to worry about you reproducing and having a son. Also, a girl couldn't do that.
>>23674494
That sucks. Question, does piss help clean? I've heard people say that last piss drop is good to 'swish' around your foreskin, as interesting as that is.
>>23674576
This is never talked about because people think it's apples and oranges, but the biggest pro is "cut dick is clean". I have a secret for everyone, "cut vagina is clean". Girls have x2 more smegma than any dude, and there is a hole that seeps cleaning acid.
>>23674735
>partial
Are you jewish? That's the 'original' jewish circumcision, next to being born without it.
>>23675424
It's hard explaining glide too
>yeah it adds glide and lessens friction
>BUT FRICTION IS WHAT I NEED
>>23675433
I would like these studies
>>
File: 1erectafter1.jpg (46 KB, 576x358) Image search: [Google]
1erectafter1.jpg
46 KB, 576x358
>>23676886
>>23675433
This desu, I'm totally for doing whatever you want to you body.
However if you asked any dude if wanted his fused foreskin ripped from his glans, with minimal anesthesia due to the complicated nerve structure, and then have it cut off, almost all of them would say no.
>96% of newborn males have a fused mucosa
>most neonatal and childhood circumcisions are performed with no anaesthesia
>a dorsal penile nerve block provides incomplete pain relief for neonatal male circumcision
http://americanpregnancy.org/labor-and-birth/circumcision/
>Procedures include the Plastibell, the Gomco clamp or Mogen clamp which all require the use of a scalpel
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3888996/
>Mogen clamp, the prepuce is pulled out distal to the glans and a shield is slid over the prepuce. A scalpel is used to remove the redundant prepuce distal to the shield.
>A plastic bell slipped between the glans and the prepuce. The prepuce is pulled slightly forward and suture material is looped around in the groove and tied. The suture cuts off the blood to the prepuce, which withers and drops off.
>A grooved sleeve is passed over the glans to sit just behind the corona. The prepuce is then replaced over this sleeve. A hinged plastic clamping ring is fitted over the sleeve, prepuce is adjusted and the nut tightened. An elastic cord is then wound tightly around the phallus, compressing the prepuce into the groove of the sleeve below it.
>>
>>23674752
i wouldn't suspect a thing. nice looking peen anon :P
>>
Uncut fag here. I am against circumcision because I hate it when parents have so much power over things children cannot easily grow out of, like religion, homeschooling, body modification. but I dont think one is superior to the other; I like the look of uncut dicks better when they are soft (partly because of growing in a region where circumcision is rare and intact being the standard at locker rooms), but erect I think either is and looks fine, and perhaps a cut one has some advantages for taste and cleanliness; I have yet to play with a cut guy to compare. that said, I'm not sure how it affects sensitivity; my exposed glans makes me quiver with pleasure on direct friction, and yet I can masturbate to completion without touching the head

I like talking about dicks and comparing with friends.
>>
>>23677169
Kik?
>>
>>23677120
Thank you :)
>>
>>23676886
Please don't quote anything by Brian Morris, he has a circumcision fetish and is extremely biased
>>
File: Johnsonandthejuicecrew..jpg (893 KB, 2362x4034) Image search: [Google]
Johnsonandthejuicecrew..jpg
893 KB, 2362x4034
>>23676021
Here you go.
Opinions on if I should shave or not?
>>
>>23678028
>>23676021
>>23675125
Was Posting from my phone last night.
>>
Can your parents, hypothetically wait and do this to you when you're say 16?
>>
Natural, uncircumcised penis.

I live in a country with plumbing, running hot water, and soap. I can clean my penis just fine without surgery.
>>
>>23667129
>Uncut
>Feel pretty meh about it
I've had some issues despite my best intentions. Ring about 1/3rd down my dick keeps getting tighter little by little even with the creams the docs gave me and stretching. Fren tore a long time ago but the remnant is all "flappy" for lack of better term.

Previous girl was pro-circ and wanted me to get it done while fixing the fren thing... current gf is anti circ but understands if I have to get it done. Right now trying to avoid it. WILL NOT cut kids ever.
>>
File: 20160422_211226.jpg (2 MB, 4128x2322) Image search: [Google]
20160422_211226.jpg
2 MB, 4128x2322
I don't have a problem with being cut. Aesthetically it looks great imo. My wife loves it.

Pic related
>>
File: image.jpg (228 KB, 1280x960) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
228 KB, 1280x960
>>23678028
Ah ya just like mine, just the very tip shows unless it's cold then I get full coverage
>>
File: 3before after2yrs.jpg (240 KB, 1782x772) Image search: [Google]
3before after2yrs.jpg
240 KB, 1782x772
>>23677624
I mean that wasn't really a quote, but thanks for the information. I'm glad that I looked further cause it's much lower
http://www.cirp.org/library/statistics/USA
>32.5 percent in 2009
Still about 600,000 needless circumcisions, but much better.
>>
It's a hard topic to discuss because everyone wants to feel like their penis is best penis.

Only people who were circumcized later in life can honestly tell the difference, and even those guys often got circumcized because of some issue with their foreskin.

I'm uncut. I have had few issues.
>>
File: 1458061174383-3.png (191 KB, 208x200) Image search: [Google]
1458061174383-3.png
191 KB, 208x200
>>23668828
I'm uncut and can get the skin past the head even when hard but it never looks like the pic on the right unless I manually pull it all the way back, otherwise it rests just behind the head

Is it supposed to be that way or do I need preputioplasty?
>>
>>23667129
I hate being cut, wish it were illegal to perform on those under 18.

Male genital mutilation makes me sick. Practitioners of it should be jailed.
>>
>>23670381
>laser hair removal which isn't exactly a permanent solution.
it is though... the heat from the laser permanently damages the follicle and prevents it from generating hair again.
>>
>>23679236
>muh hurt feelings!
>>
File: 9compare1year.jpg (22 KB, 550x270) Image search: [Google]
9compare1year.jpg
22 KB, 550x270
>>23679171
>everyone wants to feel like their penis is best penis
Eeyup. It's hard to accept new things, but also the idea that you're 'less than whole' in this case. All I'm tryna say is
>Circumcision is genital mutilation.
>If you're a parent or father who is cut, leave your son intact.
>You don't cut off toes so you don't stub them >don't rip a mucous membrane apart because you thought(you don't really) have to clean it
>>23679226
He's pulling it back some in the pic on the right.
>preputioplasty
You could just have a short foreskin. Does it feel tight normally? If you want it to cover your head while flaccid, you can lengthen it.
>>
>>23679226
Circumcisions are an unnecessary and old dark cult ritual brought about by superstitious bronze age illiterate civilizations in the middle east. Serves no purpose, is of no benefit, and is a barbarous act still practised today on innocent children, both male and female.
>>
>>23679226
You're fine. Mines like that too.
>>
>>23679533
It covers the head while flacid, but the skin wont fuck off when hard unless I hold it, either Im not getting fully hard and need viagra or I am getting fully hard and I dont know what to do
>>23679553
I know all about circumcisions, I said preputioplasty which is different
>>
File: 4.jpg (231 KB, 810x1080) Image search: [Google]
4.jpg
231 KB, 810x1080
I was cut really tight at 6 for medical reasons so I dont know how is sex with foreskin and I need lube for masturbation
>>
Anyone knows a good place to get circumcised in London?
>>
>>23680605
Round the back of any Nandos m8y
>>
uncut, no problems. fucked up to cut a baby unless its medicaly needed.
>>
>>23667129
Kind of an interesting question seeing as how no matter what you have you don't really know what the other is like. I'm cut and rather enjoy the look of mine. I think it makes it look good and clean. I enjoy the look of uncut dicks also (I'm gay) so I guess it's just a preference thing and being comfortable with what you have.
>>
>>23682646
http://vocaroo.com/i/s0kEGfTaX5fR
>>
>>23682673
http://vocaroo.com/i/s1mVRatj1Jf7
>>
>>23680303
it looks hot though
>>
File: 1400556128081.jpg (131 KB, 774x1032) Image search: [Google]
1400556128081.jpg
131 KB, 774x1032
Is it an issue that my foreskin won't go behind the head when it's erect?
>>
>>23682707
http://vocaroo.com/i/s0MsbP3JSwlg
>>
>>23682740
http://vocaroo.com/i/s0pXLdEiETho
>>
>>23682721
what actually happens in a circumcision?
http://vocaroo.com/i/s0EDydcCyQql
>>
>>23679236
i agree so much, they should be jailed
>>
>>23682721
bumping out of interest
>>
>>23682721
it depends what you mean, if you're 14 or 15 that could be normal, if you mean the frenulum, the frenulum is normal, if it is neither of these, maybe you have some form of phimosis

but still this could probably be fixed with some stretching
>>
>>23682894
Not him but I have the same thing, it will go back if I pull it back but it never goes back on its own
>>
File: x-filesa124.jpg (43 KB, 944x536) Image search: [Google]
x-filesa124.jpg
43 KB, 944x536
>>23669200
>When I lived in Europe, this was something I heard a lot of people complain about

what the hell kind of people did you hang around with
>>
>>23669200
YOU'RE A FUCKING BRAINWASHED UNEDUCATED SCUMBAG
>>
>>23683595
all this bullshit propaganda because men can't deal with the fact they were mutilated as children, excuses excuses cognitive dissonance,

it's all fine and dandy until another kid gets mutilated because the father wants to justify his own mutilation as normal to suppress his insecurities,

fucking stupid cunts
>>
>>23683595
And you're a brainwashed uneducated hipster.

Welcome to the family brother!
>>
>>23667129
that looks painful
>>
>>23679236
Agree, someone stole a piece of my penis because of some retarded Jewish ritual. I will never get my foreskin back. Countless infants will be molested just like I was because of this bs. Charge practitioners with child molestation and assault with a deadly weapon.
>>
opinions are irrelevant.

cut dicks have been scientifically proven to be less sensitive, and fuck me they're ugly. it's also child abuse to do it to male children who can't say no.
>>
>>23685939
>says opinions are irrelevant
>includes an opinion in first sentence after
>adds a modifier to child abuse to make it seem worse when he could've stopped at child abuse
You're fun at parties.
>>
>>23673619

>Uncut penises look cuter on a girl

Holy fuck my sides
>>
>>23667129
Hey OP,

Just thought I would share my experiences to help you with your thoughts on this.

I had Phimosis and was circumcised at 18, it was day surgery but had not felt any discomfort for about 4 days after the operations, then there was some sensitivity but nothing to cause major pain.

The end of my penis was extremely sensitive to the touch of everything so for the first few months tha it was hard wearing underpants and whenever I had a shower the hot water would touch the exposed sensitive area and caused a lot of weird pain that it made me want to throw up so badly.

After I adapted to the new feeling which took about a year all up, I was then able to function normally. When it comes to sex it feels better circumscised than not being but in my case when I was uncut the skin caused a lot of pain.

I am glad that I had the choice to do it later and think it would be better for people to have that choice

Hope this helps
>>
I like my cut little dick look better than a uncut little dick
>>
>>23667129
Uncut here

Not a fan of circumcision. I've taken both cut and uncut penises up my ass, and uncut feels soooooo much better. Cut just feels like a hot dildo
>>
>>23667129
I got cut at 25 after an accident. I would prefer to still have my foreskin but it's really not a big deal. Sex is still pretty good.
>>
File: image.jpg (37 KB, 325x325) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
37 KB, 325x325
>>23667182
>>
>>23669118
I've done that before, hurt more than gettting kicked in the balls
>generally uglier
Well thats just, like, your opinion man
>>
>>23687635
>I've done that before, hurt more than gettting kicked in the balls
I could imagine. Jesus christ I cringe just thinking about it!

>Well thats just, like, your opinion man
Well, yeah. But not just mine. It seems that it's mostly men who prefer the look of an uncut dick.

I personally couldn't give a rat's ass one way or another.
It just annoys me how many people bitch about "the child's choice" and what not.

I'm cut and I don't care. And it's not like getting circumcised is harmful.
Yes, it has it's drawbacks, but it also has it's benefits. As does uncut dicks.

The people who complain are mostly just hipsters and (possibly) vegans who are just looking for another thing to complain about.
>>
Ooooooold maaaaan riiiiiiverrr
>>
I'm uncut and glad.
I find uncut dicks (providing no extreme phimosis) more attractive than cut dicks (something about that ring of scar tissue is just nty)
Thread replies: 165
Thread images: 26

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.