[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hair suggestion thread. I'll start it as I'm tired
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /soc/ - Cams & Meetups

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1
File: Picture 13.jpg (324 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
Picture 13.jpg
324 KB, 1920x1080
Hair suggestion thread. I'll start it as I'm tired of looking like a high schooler with pube face
>inb4 trim your nose
>>
shave that godawful fucking beard, cut hair shorter, slightly thinner glasses, then youre perfect
>>
Learn how to shave until you learn how to grow a beard.
>>
>>23666827
>>23666817
I appreciate the honesty with the beard.
I know i want my hair shorter but how is the real question.
I'll look into the glasses next time I get a new prescription.
>perfect gee thanks senpai
>>
>>23666833
Honestly? The only way is to experiment. The /fa/ resource has a bunch of pictures for you to look through and see what's up. Just look on the tuxbell wiki or google for the Young Stalin site.

Are particularly attached to how your hair is at the moment? Pick something out that you like and try it, but I highly recommend practicing styling your hair as well. You can get your hair cut any number of ways but you should probably learn how to apply products and shit to see if you like that and see what you can do with it.

Also don't ever forget that your hair WILL grow back. Just wait a little and try it again, you can always hide that shit under a beanie if you're really not feeling your cut.
>>
>>23666842
thanks senpai I'll check those sites out
I've been working up to using product for the past 7 fuckin years. The only reason I'm slightly attached to this 9 year old style is because my stylist created it and has been cutting my hair since I was 5, it feels wrong to ask for something else. I'll check those out though.
>>
>>23666847
I'm here for you, breh. We're all gonna make it.
>>
so /fa/ told me to lose weight
what
>>
>>23666934
don't actually post on /fa/ for advice, they also don't understand people that actually lift and cater to a specific body type

that's like posting on /cgl/ as a woman
>>
>>23666940
I mean I don't work out. But yeah, good advice on not posting there.
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.