[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
if anybody could be with me right now. I just downed 10 sleeping
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /soc/ - Cams & Meetups

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 6
File: IMG20160419173146.jpg (4 MB, 3120x4160) Image search: [Google]
IMG20160419173146.jpg
4 MB, 3120x4160
if anybody could be with me right now. I just downed 10 sleeping pills and I have alcohol with me. my car is a blue Nissan sentra and my address is 2501 medallion drive but I'm currently parked at a park near Kitayama. here goes nothjng
>>
it's 94587, union city, CA
>>
Gay and fake.
>>
>>23665523
unfortunately no
>>
File: IMG20160419173903.jpg (3 MB, 3120x4160) Image search: [Google]
IMG20160419173903.jpg
3 MB, 3120x4160
>>23665523
just suicidal
>>
>>23665540
Did Hitler do anything wrong?
>>
>>23665540
Prove it
>>
>>23665540
>smirnoff ice
great, now the policemen who process your 'crime' scene will know you were a giant fag

abort and try again with something manly
>>
HERE WE FUCKING GO LADS
>>
after a while, you really get tired of people on this website going "boo hoo im gonna kill myself today"

Gets old quick.
>>
>>23665591
This. Sorta.

It gets old, but if going boohoo on 4chan keeps you from offing yourself, go for it.
>>
I kept trying to research painless ways to off oneself and lots say sleeping pills don't really work anymore.

Does it work? I need to know for science.
>>
>>23665540
You call THAT alcohol? Kill yourself.
>>
>>23665518
Yo man you gotta try a couple things at the same time or you will fail.
>>
>>23665518
Pills car crash and cut yourself you might be able to.
>>
>>23665591
I want to but then I come on here and look at these fuckers and lol
>>
I took 52 sleeping pills and it didn't kill me just destroyed my kidneys. You're just going to nod out and have trippy dreams and wake up feeling like a fag.
>>
So did he die or what?
>>
>>23665518
I assume that, since you posted your location, either someone called 9-11 for you or you called them yourself. If not, and if you haven't done anything, call the national suicide prevention lifeline at 1 (800) 273-8255
>>23667061
250mg of benadryl would likely not kill even a toddler, but it would make for a weird time:
Reaching a series of benches, I was about to sit down, when I saw movement. Under the bench, in the shadows, was a large, bumpy shape. I moved a little to see what it was. I couldn't scream. It was a giant crab, about the size of my torso, excluding legs and claws. The claws were about the size of my arms, and clicked together horribly. It had a pug's face, with beady yellow eyes. One of the worms from before, now brown, protruded from the back of the shell. There were other, smaller, more normal crabs behind it. One of the claws would spasm from time to time. Although I had no grip on time, I must have stared at it, barely breathing, for 10 minutes or more. I ran full speed back to were the spiders were battling.
https://www.erowid.org/experiences/exp.php?ID=39982
>It was then that I realized that one of them was not a spider at all. It was one of the worms, this time green, with thousands of gossamer-thin legs, that it used to spin silk into thin nets and lassos. I saw about 4 or 5 more of them through the course of my trip. I spent the rest of the night pacing back between these two horrors, until I could see the sun coming up outside. I then went back to my room, where the spiders had dissapeared, and went promptly to bed. I can't remember if I dreamed or not.
>>
File: Emma-Stone-Movie-GIFs.gif (1 MB, 500x250) Image search: [Google]
Emma-Stone-Movie-GIFs.gif
1 MB, 500x250
>>23665674
Not with that he won't.
>>
>>23665518
Proof or GTFO
>>
>>23665518
You flopped bastard I watched for no reason.
I did not find shit on the news about some fag with a smirnoff beating his meat to dick rate threads
>>
>>23665518
Brah that's not going to kill you I've downed 11 for shits n gigs all it is benadryl so you're going to sleep for awhile then be very groggy till it's out of your system worst thats going to happen is maybe some mild liver damage
>>
>>23665518
If you were going to off yourself you'd have done it by now. Which means you have doubts. If you are for real, seriously bro, don't. You'll be missed.

:)
>>
>>23665613

saying "sleeping pills" is like saying "pain pills", that could mean ibuprofen or roxycontin, one you can OD on the other, not really

over the counter sleeping pills won't do shit, get some good prescription shit, take them all at one time and drink half a bottle of vodka and u gon die
>>
>>23665540
Fucking kill yourself you teenage girl.
>>
File: image.jpg (137 KB, 540x960) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
137 KB, 540x960
>>
>>23667862
Or we hope he will?
>>
>>23665518
Lmao. You fucking idiot that's benadryl. You won't die. You'll just be insanely delirious, feel anxious as fuck, and see spiders that aren't actually there. Enjoy, faggot.
>>
>>23668093
dude stop posting
>>
File: gamergf.jpg (1 MB, 1920x2592) Image search: [Google]
gamergf.jpg
1 MB, 1920x2592
>>
I hope this video helps.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HVUoA_bDsGo
>>
File: gamergf.jpg (1 MB, 1920x2592) Image search: [Google]
gamergf.jpg
1 MB, 1920x2592
Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.