[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I've been travelling for 12 months now and I'm bas
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /soc/ - Cams & Meetups

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2
File: mKn9AKK.jpg (59 KB, 480x853) Image search: [Google]
mKn9AKK.jpg
59 KB, 480x853
I've been travelling for 12 months now and I'm basically in a new area every couple of weeks. A month ago I had a look at the app store for an auto liker to help me swipe through matches when I arrive in a new place. Basically they are all pretty crappy and overpriced, so I did what anyone would do in my situation, I built my own.

So things sort of snowballed and I've ended up with an app that does this:

- Bulk load matches and bulk like
- Auto like matches in the background
- Set GPS to any where in the world
- Sort existing matches by name, age, distance. Distance is crucial here, when I return to a location I can quickly see who I already matched with who are nearby.
- Full text search of bio's, e.g. see all matches with 'snapchat' or
- See when matches where last active
- Detailed statistics including most common names and words used in bios (I thought this was sort of interesting)
- See who has already liked you
- For those without Tinder Pro it works a charm making sure you utilise all your daily likes

Basically as a big F you to the apps which are charging $10 for these features I'm giving it away to you guys for free.

So if this interests you feel free to check it out:
1. Download from app store:
https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/tinderist/id1097224412?ls=1&mt=8
2. Click link to enable pro upgrade:
http://tinderist.com/free-upgrade.html

You're welcome to pass the upgrade link around to anyone who might find it useful. I know I said it was free but if you have any comments or criticisms please let me know. Also if you have any questions about the guts of how tinder works comment and I'll do my best to answer with the knowledge I've gained over the past month.
>>
File: image.jpg (103 KB, 640x1138) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
103 KB, 640x1138
>>
>>23661490
I don't use Tinder or have an ios device but well done OP, looks like a cool app
>>
>>23661636
Thanks, I'm hoping people find it useful
>>
>>23661490
Any chance of an android version in the future?
>>
>>23662941
Not in the anywhere near future I'm afraid
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.