[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Virginity loss story thread >M/F >age >regret it or
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /soc/ - Cams & Meetups

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4
File: O3RvBcB.jpg (28 KB, 400x284) Image search: [Google]
O3RvBcB.jpg
28 KB, 400x284
Virginity loss story thread
>M/F
>age
>regret it or not?
>how it happened?
>what would you change about it?
>>
>m
>15
>yes, I lost alot of friends and trust from family.
>first drinking party, had unprotected sex with one of my good friends girlfriends in a toilet. I came inside, because I knew she was on the pill and she even asked me to (she was only on the pill to regulate her periods, she was also a virgin) However later that night cos of alcohol she was throwing up, and didn't think about what that'd do in terms of the pill. She got pregnant and knew it was mine. She did abort it but yea. So basically at 15 I got a 14 year old pregnant.
> everything, or just wear a condom
>>
>>23659556
>>M/F
F
>>age
>>regret it or not?
Nope
>>how it happened?
My boyfriend held me down to stop me chickening out because I was so nervous (with my permission), I came after about 30 seconds of him putting it in me (my first ever orgasm), I cried a bit and he kept fucking me until I begged him to stop because I was so sensitive and sore. I tried to finish him off with my mouth but was pretty awful at it so I just nelt in front of him licking the tip while he jacked off before blowing his load on me
>>what would you change about it?
Nothing really, I'd like to have lasted loger but there's nowt you can do about that
>>
M
Nope
I became a wizard and then met up with an old friend and within 2 hours we were making out, then she initiated it, I ate her out then tried to stick my limp dick in her because lol nerves wouldn't let me get hard. We did fuck over the next 4 days though and it was awesome.
I would have eaten her out more because she tasted so good.
>>
>>23659556
>>M/F
M
>>age
>>regret it or not?
Well it happened like 48 hours ago but so far no
>>how it happened?
Met a girl on Tinder and a week later met up at her place for drinks
>>what would you change about it?
Would've pulled out. She's on the pill but I'm still scared
>>
>M/F
m
>age
>regret it or not?
no
>how it happened?
drunk
do it with a girl that doesn't morally disgust me, but i don't regret losing it how i did
>>
>M

>17

>Nah, but it wasn't as great as everyone said

>Girl I was dating gave it up

>Probably would have stopped fapping for a while beforehand.
>>
>>23660185
>fucking a tinder slut raw
yeah you're gonna want to get tested stat
probably got the herp. also, stop being retarded
>>
>M
>16
>nah
>I fucked my GF of 6 months in her basement lmao; didnt even really get what was happening. She asked to "feel me" and I assumed she meant through her underwear but then suddenly I was inside her
>I would have done some fucking foreplay. I'm pretty big and it hurt her so much that we didn't do it again for another two weeks.
>>
>m
>21
>nope
>met a girl on craigslist (of all places) for a long term NSA thing
>nothing I could have done different, but I would have liked to be less nervous - couldn't keep it up/finish, she was ok with it though
>>
File: virginity-force-field-activate.jpg (69 KB, 625x477) Image search: [Google]
virginity-force-field-activate.jpg
69 KB, 625x477
>>23659556

>M/F
M
>age
>regret it or not?
no
>how it happened?
Drunk party.
Should have been honest with her.
I lied to here that I was not a virgin, and she was disappointed about my lack of skill...
>>
File: 1454350975613.png (50 KB, 293x281) Image search: [Google]
1454350975613.png
50 KB, 293x281
male
at 18 sort of
prom night, she blew me, I spanked her and fingered her
Sometimes I think that doesn't count and get down on myself for being a 24 year old virgin. Sometimes I get down on myself thinking that does count and was a waste and I wish I was still a virgin.
>>
File: Truestory.jpg (114 KB, 449x721) Image search: [Google]
Truestory.jpg
114 KB, 449x721
>>23659556
>>M
>>13
>>not at all, the fact that i was the first in my social circle / class 6 in school made me kind of the "cool guy" and gave me lots of confidence
>>Not entirely sure, we were 7 people (3 girls 4 guys) at a friends house drinking for the first time (vodka) and our young little bodies coulden't really handle hard liquor so we were acting like monkeys, My friend told me i just in the middle of a conversation lifted her up and took her to the bedroom, Not sure if this is true or not since i was pretty fucking drunk
>>It would be nice if i wasn't as drunk as i was, Would be nice remembering the act itself.
>>
>M
>25
>not
>She was a flatmate before she became my gf, for approx. 2 weeks. She was interested in me way beforehand, but I was too afraid to make a move on her. Then one night i got my shit together and kissed her.
>Don't be such a pussy, make a move on her way sooner. That, and be more sensual the first time (I tried to be alpha way too hard, I was pretty much a horny jerk).
>>
>>23659556
>m
>at 17
>no rugrats
>Me and my current gf were high and drunk, got horny af and we went into the bathroom where she sat on my lap and that's when it happend
>Nothing, pretty perfect for the first time
>>
Male, 25

no ragrats
Birthday had just passed and I thought I treat myself, my friend knew a brothel spot not to far from me and he took me.

Probably wouldn't have jerked it before hand cause I had problems getting hard, also my nerves were fucked cause it was a suspicious looking place. Also should've taken advantage of the full service I paid for instead of just fucking and leaving
>>
>>23662853
That doesn't count
>>
>>23660185
get tested please
>>
>>23659556

>F
>16
>don't really regret it now but paranoid as soon as I've done it.
> During homecoming week my senior year I was in a committee of having a night bbq/movie/pajama night at my high school auditorium. There was 2 freshman boys that I thought were kinda cute and my type (big husky blonde white football players). I asked them if they can help me with the bbq supplies so they came with me to the warehouse my school had across campus.

> So we get in there and gather the supplies. But during the whole way walking to the warehouse they kept on asking me all kinds of horn dog questions like if I've ever had sex with my then-ex boyfriend. I've hadn't but I told them yes because I wanted to make them horn by making up details. So while we were still in the warehouse I asked if they were okay with me with changing into my pajamas. They stuttered yes so I went ahead and stipped into my thong and bra. I went ahead and took off my bra and walked towards them. They were both in basketball shorts since they came out of football practice so I could see their boners from up close.
>I went ahead and put my hand inside their shorts and pulled down their shorts and underwear. One of them had a small but cute cock and the other one- as I pulled his shorts down this huge pink cock came out. I wasn't expecting it- and I never saw an uncircumcised dick until that point. So I went ahead and suckef them both.
>>
> as I was sucking off the smaller guy I felt his cum go down my mouth. I was shocked that he didn't tell me so I gagged. He then started to dress as I started sucking off the guy with the bigger cock. I then sat on a desk that he was leaning on and pulled him towards me. I remember taking off his shirt and moving the front part of my thong out of the way and guiding his cock in my pussy. He was over 7 inches for sure so it HURT but at the same time felt good. I came in the first minute but so did he right afterwards. I told him to cum inside of me so he did. I felt his come drip from out of me the whole movie night. Also, I wasn't on the pill so I eventually walked to rite aid and bought plan b.

>Like I mentioned, I didn't regret doing it per se... I was just paranoid that they'll tell their friends and I would have to live out the rest of my senior year in a hole since I pretty much lost my virginity in a threesome with a 13 year old and a 14 year old freshman. Throughout the school year, I did end up having sex with both those guys multiple times but never all three of us at once. Also, every time I come to town from college, they always call me over to hang out :)
>>
>M/F
F
>age
>regret it or not?
Nope, helped me stop being a prude
>how it happened?
Kinda pathetic really. We were fwb and each time we met up he'd go one more base.
He was my best guy friend and I had been crushing on him for 2 years.
He was in love with a previous friend who flat out rejected him (she later came out of the closet as lesbian, so there was really no way he could have gotten with her)
He told me he had been thinking about her when he was with me and that he felt guilty about it and wanted to stop. I was freaking out because I thought it was finally time for me to not be a virgin anymore.
I asked him if I could come over so we could talk.
He took me to his room, I was pretty nervous, we made out and fondled a while and then he said I was being too much of a tease, that I needed to let him fuck me or that I needed to leave so he could masturbate.
I said fine, ok, and he tried to penetrate me and it hurt a lot. After some time he was inside me and came inside me (I was on the pill).
I went to the bathroom to clean up and I was bleeding.
Might have given it up sooner. Seems like people have better experiences with strangers than I did with a so called friend.
Also he was wierd and insisted oral was too intimate. I lost my oral virginity 4 months later to my boyfriend of a year and a half. I wish he had taken it all instead. However I wonder if I would have been outgoing enough to date him if I was still a virgin.
>>
>M/F
M
>age
>regret it or not?
just a little
>how it happened
Hooked up with a girl on tinder. Got high at her place and wasn't comfortable driving back home, so I bunked with her. Prob about 5 AM I woke up with my hands on her tits. Sex ensued from there.
I would have worn a condom. She was on the pill and I pulled out so no worries, but about two weeks later, she told me someone else she slept with had chlamydia. I got tested and was clean but I was super stressed about my parents finding out cuz they'd disown me if they found out I had sex (bible belt ftw).
>>
>>23664382
13 and 14? Daamn, those guys have a nice story of their own now
>>
>M/F
F
>age
21 now, 16 then
>regret it or not?
Kind of, he was younger than me, and we ended up really disliking each other a year & a bit later
>how it happened?
We were hanging out with friends at this old quarry near where we lived, and me and him went off into a small wooded area that split the quarry off from some fields. We kissed for a bit, and we felt each other up, then we eventually fucked against a tree (he actually had a condom with him for some reason). It was awkward and sore as you can imagine, but he lasted around a minute, which I can now say was impressive for a virgin.
I'd probably pick a different partner, seeing as he acted like a dick for a while after and that we now really dislike one another. I'd also change the location, it was too open, and I think one or two of our friends saw
>>
>M/F
M
>age
>regret it or not?
not at all
>how it happened?
Girl at my house, went into the bathroom, came out in just bra and panties, had no idea it was going to go down. Couldn't get it up because too nervous, thought I had ED only fucked for like a second.
In the grand scheme of things probably not, it was an interesting experiene
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.