[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Honestly /soc how do I look Rate/ hate me lol
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /soc/ - Cams & Meetups

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4
File: 20160414_104830.jpg (4 MB, 5312x2988) Image search: [Google]
20160414_104830.jpg
4 MB, 5312x2988
Honestly /soc how do I look
Rate/ hate me lol
>>
You look like you've never worn a suit before. Unbutton the bottom button.
>>
>>23659375
You are absolutely correct my friend thanks for the tip :)
>>
>>23659359
That shirt and tie suck with that suit. Try a lighter blue, or a light grey shirt, and a tie with a more subtle pattern or a solid one with texture.
>>
File: rotate.jpg (1 MB, 2000x4000) Image search: [Google]
rotate.jpg
1 MB, 2000x4000
>>23659359
let's just turn this into a rotate a picture
>>
>>23659394
Will do my friend, learning how to dress for success ya know so far I failed lol
>>
>>23659403
You're not doing too badly, the suit's the hard part and it looks like a decent one. Shirts and ties are easy to deal with.

Are you dressing for an interview or is this to wear while working somewhere?
>>
>>23659397
Thank you, don't know why it uploaded like that.....
>>
>>23659415

No worries, so far you're fine. You should save up for a better jacket. You don't need the tie. Get lighter shirts too.
>>
>>23659411
To basically to work I usually take off the jacket at the office, I'm working at a doctor's office as a therapist and lately we have been having meetings with attorneys for referring clients to one another
>>
>>23659419
>lighter

Lighten, words are confusing. it could be another word I'm thinking.
>>
>>23659419
Doctor wants the ties lol, He has Jean shirts and tie which I don't like so I wanted more NYC business lol
>>
>>23659428
Oh I'm sorry. I despise doctors so good to know :P
>>
>>23659424
I understood either way. Thanks
>>
>>23659423
Gotcha. I would definitely go with lighter shirts in that kind of setting, vivid colors are usually out of place in a medical office, and they just tend to look cheap.

I'd lose the tie altogether if you're going around without a jacket, too. It's not true 100% of the time, but a pretty good general rule is that you should never be wearing a tie without a jacket, and if you need something in between "business casual" and "full formal," it's better to wear a jacket with no tie than a tie with no jacket.
>>
>>23659436
Great advice, I really appreciate it.
>>
/soc is a lot friendlier than I thought first time posting here
>>
Anyone else has something to say?
>>
File: image.jpg (132 KB, 848x1131) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
132 KB, 848x1131
>>23660504
Wanna make out bb?
>>
File: image.jpg (103 KB, 640x1138) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
103 KB, 640x1138
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.