[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Seattle thread! wonder if anyone is around here
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /soc/ - Cams & Meetups

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3
File: IMG_0769.jpg (299 KB, 1334x1334) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0769.jpg
299 KB, 1334x1334
Seattle thread!

wonder if anyone is around here
>>
>>23659023
Triangulated
Dimension Apartments
Cedar Street & 3rd Avenue
10th floor
taken from behind the window
>>
>>23659023
>>23659370
studio apartment
>>
File: 1446914254839.png (6 KB, 222x208) Image search: [Google]
1446914254839.png
6 KB, 222x208
>>23659370
>>23659434
feel free to cease existing at any moment in time
>>
>>23659439
why ?
I was curious where the photo was taken
and there is a giant landmark in the photo

and it's a very badly saved image
with white pillar-boxing
it's quite obvious OP didn't take the photo
but saved it from the internet somewhere.

or are you the one who took the photo,
and are worried someone might try and find you,
now that they know where you live?
>>
How's Seattle, anyway?

I'm really fucking sick of LA, and I want to move somewhere with a different vibe but that's still a proper city. I liked Seattle when I went there, but it was for Sakuracon so I really didn't see much of the city. Should I seriously consider a move up there?
>>
Headed there now... Be there tonight about 11pm
>>
File: IMG_0768.jpg (274 KB, 750x1334) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0768.jpg
274 KB, 750x1334
>>23659455

OP here

actually i did take the photo

https://www.instagram.com/p/6shjxeBhKy0K2OrmtwEuhWJHT9aKGL3LuQQ8Y0/

and here's the original

i used to live in dimension
>>
>>23659023
Omg this exists?
I'm in Cap Hill but not sure if I'd ever feel comfy meeting up with anyone from soc hahaha.
>>
>>23660492
cool
it's a nice view,
can see why you took the picture
and picked that room.

did I get the floor and room right?
I'm really quite curious if I guessed right
>>
>>23660793

you got floor right, not room
>>
>>23660819
I was so sure the line of sight matched
the studio room yellow box windows
>>
>>23661163
there are multiple "yellow boxes"

i was in the one with the 2 bedrooms
>>
Any UW students?
>>
tourist here
Is it worth it to go to the Space Needle? I mean I want to go to Seattle Center regardless but I would rather not wait in a hugeass line for a few minutes of looking at what I presume will be a gray skyline with few tall buildings.
Also, does anybody know which museums are worth going to? I really want to check out the EMP.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.