[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITT: We ask the opposite gender questions. To the ladies: Do
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /soc/ - Cams & Meetups

Thread replies: 85
Thread images: 13
File: 1448806214660.jpg (22 KB, 298x299) Image search: [Google]
1448806214660.jpg
22 KB, 298x299
ITT: We ask the opposite gender questions.

To the ladies:
Do tits ever get in the way of daily life?
What is it about a penis that is physically attractive to you?
What is the weirdest thing that you think all guys do?
>>
File: image.jpg (167 KB, 540x960) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
167 KB, 540x960
>>
>>23658691
>Do tits ever get in the way of daily life?
Not really. Then again mine aren't too big.
>What is it about a penis that is physically attractive to you?
Very hard to answer. It's something in a shape that can get me off.
>What is the weirdest thing that you think all guys do?
In conferences and the like, the girls I know seem to have some base of normality where even the most socially awkward can show face. Now, not all men are like this obviously but some are so socially out there, that they gravitate towards people trying to have a good time trying to shove portfolios in their face, and just generally acting disgusting (i.e. mouth breathing, didn't shave, posture and everything is just straight up off putting.) It makes people skittish like fucking deer looking out for them in places like that. I know /r9k/ or something might say otherwise but I have never seen girls like this in real life.
>>
To the ladies:
No but mine aren't huge.
Usually it's the length girth and veins. Coloring is important too. Shape has to be pretty regular. This is hard to reply to.
Pretend to hate women around other men but then are super nice one on one. So I guess mostly how men are so different one on one.
>>
>>23658831
Guy here.

I've encountered women like this before, but only rarely, and usually at anime/comic cons. You're right that it's much, much more common in men.
>>
>>23658851
They're like a mythical beast or something.
>>
>>23658691
No because mine are tiny. They're really sensitive though, so bumping into stuff can hurt.
Scent. That hard throbbing penis scent turns me on.
Scratch balls. I don't scratch my nether regions. Does it get itchy down there?
>>
DESU just wanted to say this meme is pretty hot

noice!
>>
>>23658691
>inb4 "yeah right buddy 'lol grill here xDD'"

1. Sometimes. I think my biggest problem is that I need to be fitted but there's no way in hell I'm paying almost $80 to get the right bra for my size (since that seems to be the only option around here! -_-). So I've just been 'double bagging' it (wearing a bra and then a sports bra on top), but it gets annoying. I can't wait for a breast reduction.
2. Girth. Length, to a degree, but mostly girth. However, I generally consider both dicks and pussies to be unattractive unless, obviously, I'm already aroused from something else. Hey, they don't call it "bumping uglies" for nothing.
3. I'm gonna pretend you asked what some guys do, instead. Besides >>23658849 's answer, I just think dudes whine a lot. I think they think too much about a situation involving a woman than they need to (e.g. "why do women like to do this??? whores, the lot of em", "females hate good men, I know this because of limited experience but the internet and the word of my brethren agree with me", "women don't know what's good for them and lemme give you my totally factual opinion as to why that is"). It's not just 4chan, either. Anyway, I'm mostly indifferent toward this because it seems everyone has something to complain about with each other, but come on, man. Sheesh.
>>
Oh, I have some questions for dudes, too.

1. Do you ever feel pressured to find someone attractive based on the opinions of others guys (this sounds like a retarded question because it definitely is but I assure you there's a reason why I'm asking)
2. Do you ever get annoyed with other guys regarding 'what a man should do' or something like that?
3. Do you sometimes stare at yourself naked in the mirror before you step into the shower? ha
4. How's your day so far?
>>
>>23659724
I don't think that's retarded at all. How many men love chubby girls and then shame them around others because other men say they shouldn't like them.
>>
>>23659724
>1. Do you ever feel pressured to find someone attractive based on the opinions of others guys (this sounds like a retarded question because it definitely is but I assure you there's a reason why I'm asking)
Yeah, sometimes I think my sense of aesthetic is broken. I'm kinda into girls with strong jaws or distinctive features

>2. Do you ever get annoyed with other guys regarding 'what a man should do' or something like that?
Not really, I'm one of the more manly dudes in my group of friends (they can be effeminate pussies)

>3. Do you sometimes stare at yourself naked in the mirror before you step into the shower? ha
Yes. Flexing my lousy muscles and checking if I need to shave my back again

>4. How's your day so far?
Nothing bad, nothing good, just meh
>>
>>23659724

1. No, I've never really been affected by that kind of stigma. Guys who think like that are acting on a competitive level, trying to appear more 'powerful' than other guys because of the beautiful woman (whose beauty in this case would be superficial) by his side.

2. Yeah, I just live my life based on what makes me happy rather than what the majority thinks I should do.

3. Nah.

4. I just finished working at my job, exhausted because only one other person showed up and we have about 90 dogs to deal with. I have to go back later tonight but hopefully more people come in.

How about you?
>>
File: tomokodoe.gif (652 KB, 500x307) Image search: [Google]
tomokodoe.gif
652 KB, 500x307
Certain tops or dresses will get around the rest of my body but, not my tits. I usually need help with this problem, lol

An oddly curved penis is kind of strange (In a bad way).. I'm not sure how to reply to this one?

I find it strange that some men stereotype women like they are all the same. Men who usually act as if they 'understand the female gender.' Then, when that man finds a woman, he doesn't seem to 'understand women.'

Then if they break up, he is even more flabbergasted? I sometimes wonder if this is a subconscious thing or a bloated ego?
>>
>>23659730
Yeah, I've seen that, too and it's dumb as hell. I guess I usually think guys would be like, "I like what I like, what the fuck?" like >>23659748 but I have to remind myself that social pressures affect everyone.
>>23659745
>I'm kinda into girls with strong jaws or distinctive features
Nah bro, your aesthetic isn't broken: distinctive features can and definitely tend to be attractive. Of course, what's attractive to some obviously won't be attractive to others but that's how life is supposed to be so I don't get the point of trying to fight that.
>>23659748
>90 dogs
Whoa, are you a veterinarian? Part of a rescue program?

Pour moi, my day's been pretty lackluster so far. I'm a college student and finals are approaching so I'm devoting my time completely to making sure I get past this semester. I just feel tired of doing a paper every week though, so I'm just...not feeling anything, today; not even going out. Then again, it's like 2:30 PM so who knows.
>>
>>23659860
I'm working at an animal shelter. Shit pay and management but I love being around these dogs.
Do you have a throwaway email?
>>
>>23659151
>Does it get itchy down there?
Yeah, actually. Tie a bag of rocks to your inner thigh, then cover it in hair. It may not be our balls that itch, but it does make your legs itchy.
>>
>>23659803
OP here. Yeah, that gets me too. I had a friend who did this, and I laugh every time I hear a dude say he understands women. I have a trans friend (mtf) who told me I understand women the best, and all I could do was laugh and say "I'm sorry to hear that..."
>>
>>23659724
> Do you ever feel pressured to find someone attractive based on the opinions of others guys (this sounds like a retarded question because it definitely is but I assure you there's a reason why I'm asking)
Yeah from time to time. Its annoying as hell I have my preferences and some guys dont get it.

> Do you ever get annoyed with other guys regarding 'what a man should do' or something like that?
Yea sometimes when they're like you gotta do this to be a real man etc, ugh.

> Do you sometimes stare at yourself naked in the mirror before you step into the shower? ha
Only if I feel that my body hair has gotten out of control
> How's your day so far?
Decent day woke up way too late like 3pm
>>
>>23659867
I love dogs. It is continuous torture that I've yet to have a Lassie to call my own (time is a big factor). A damn shame, that. Soon, though. Is it true that there's a certain time window dogs must be adopted before they have to be put down? I could clearly just Google this but I'm asking you because you're here and therefore my Google.

And no, friendo, I don't have a throwaway email. I assume you're asking because you wanna send me pictures of dogs...right?? Lol.

>>23659987
>like 3pm
Woo, buddy. I hate waking up late. Even worse, I hate waking up feeling hot; on those days, I wake up kissing my teeth haha

Speaking of body hair,

ANOTHER QUESTION FOR GUYS:

How often do you shave, if at all? Or do you trim? And where do you shave/trim?

I use Nair for my arms and legs, thread my eyebrows (and that cheek hair that shows up inevitably), and only trim my pubes (though I wax the bikini lines). And, of course, shave the pits. I don't like the razors marketed towards women, though, so if you guys have a favorite razor you use, would you mind telling me? I think I want to see if there's a genuine difference in men and women's razors.
>>
>>23660171
You wouldn't believe how many dog pictures I took, but they're all on my phone anyway, so if you have a kik I'd be happy to send a few.. At the place I work, we don't put the dogs down unless they get really sick or they bite too many people. We have a couple dogs around seven years old.
>>
>>23658691
Nope, but I have small boobs.
The question is a bit flawed to me. I absolutely love men and have no attraction to females at all. But the cock is probably the least attractive part of men. I love everything about the way men smell, look (jawline, eyes, hairy but not too hairy), forearms, legs, butt- it's all good. But cocks are just not attractive. I love how you use them and I also like sucking on them, but looking at dick pics? Pass.
Well, of course all guys don't do this- and it's probably not weird. But I just think there's a much higher percentage of guys who are willing to take a dump in a public restroom versus the percentage of females who would do so. Then again, I have an irrational fear of public restrooms.
>>
>>23660333
At both places I've worked, the womens' restroom was much more disgusting than the men's. My boss had to pay over 30,000 because the drains were clogged with tampons and cigarette butts.
>>
>>23660171
>How often do you shave, if at all? Or do you trim? And where do you shave/trim?

I have my father's hairy body, so I usually just trim my beard's edges to keep it from being a neckbeard. I also seem to be cursed with growing a shitty mustache, despite my very thick beard, so I usually remove the mustache and keep a chin strap.

I trim my nether regions once in a while because it gets like a damn jungle down there.

I have to trim between my eyebrows or I get a unibrow. I also have to trim, very lightly, around the edges of my eyebrows or they get too long and thick.

>so if you guys have a favorite razor you use, would you mind telling me?
Gillette razors. I use the one with the battery that vibrates. Cuts right through my thick beard hairs.
>>
>>23660348
Oh, that makes sense. Yeah, I would rather risk intestinal and bladder damage than step foot into public women's restrooms.
>>
To the guys: Do you get annoyed by padded bras? Like, lightly padded (not add-2-cup-sizes padded) so that da boobs are more visually appealing when clothed. Or do you just resent the false advertising?
>>
>>23660714
Lightly padded is fine and I understand the reason women might want to wear them, for smoothing outlines and I guess some level of protection.

But heavily padded bras are definitely false advertising and a girl shouldn't be someone they aren't. Small breasts are insanely attractive to a lot of men, which is something that women let themselves be pressured into not believing due to other women or the media.
>>
>>23658691
Not mine, but they're not particularly big; I don't even wear a bra half the time and it's not a problem. I have known women whose breasts are so large that they DO cause problems and several who have had surgical reductions for that reason, but for the average chested woman it isn't a problem.

The person it's attached to. Otherwise they're just kind of weird.

I don't think ALL guys do anything in particular, but I'm going to second >>23658849 here... Guys acting different around their buddies for "man points". Not cool at all, but unfortunately very common.
>>
>>23659724
>1. Do you ever feel pressured to find someone attractive based on the opinions of others guys (this sounds like a retarded question because it definitely is but I assure you there's a reason why I'm asking)
Yes, absolutely. Well, maybe that's not quite right, it's more like I feel guilt for not feeling that somebody is attractive when all my friends are calling me crazy for not going for it.

I get it a lot, too, because I prefer petite girls with small chests and soft features over the usual supermodel types that my friends are all into.

>2. Do you ever get annoyed with other guys regarding 'what a man should do' or something like that?
Once in a while, yeah. I've watched so many guys burn out, trying to live an emotionless stereotype that's shameless and balls-out all the time, and yet everybody just keeps trying to live up to it. I also get annoyed with my friends, who are constantly harassing me for not chasing girls all the time.

>3. Do you sometimes stare at yourself naked in the mirror before you step into the shower? ha
Yes, and to be totally honest, I don't like what I see.

Long, and tiring, but not bad.

>>23660171
I trim my pubes, using a normal beard trimmer set to the shortest setting. (Not the same trimmer I use on my face BTW, I upgraded to a new one for that.) I only really do it because they get annoying when they get too long. I'd probably shave fully if I were actually expecting to have sex, since it feels better and is easier to clean up that way.

>>23660714
Not really, I get that girls worry about that kind of thing, and that clothes are designed to fit a certain size. Like I said earlier, though, I like them small, so I'd probably see it as a happy surprise if a girl took off a bra and they were smaller than I expected.
>>
>>23659674

3 made me kek. I've been guilty of this so hard (most channers are or have been) but I'm trying not to be this stupid anymore.
>>
>>23658691
> Do tits ever get in the way of daily life?
Mine do, I'm 144 pounds but my tits are pretty huge, shirts are really unflattering because it just looks like I'm wearing a dress lol. They also get really swollen and much larger on my period which can be misleading.
> What is it about a penis that is physically attractive to you?
Girth girth girth. I've had THE WORST luck with thin dicks. I haven't been with a girthy guy in a while and it makes me really sad...
> What is the weirdest thing that you think all guys do?
piss in bottles in their room when they could just walk a few steps to the bathroom.
>>
>>23658691
>do tits get in the way of daily life?
Yes, I'm crazily top heavy (iicup) so I fall a lot, not to mention clothing problems, back problems, guys getting the wrong idea when I wear singlets or dresses. They're a pain in the butt but I love them.
>what is it about a penis that's physically attractive?
It's not really The penis that's attractive (except uncut cocks, I have a soft spot for them) , it's the fact that it pleasures guys that makes me like them
>what's the weirdest thing that I think guys do
Not wipe, they just jiggle their cock after peeing, it's always disturbed me
>>
>>23660171
>How often do you shave, if at all? Or do you trim? And where do you shave/trim?

Shave my face every ~5 days, my stubble grows slowly so I can get away with it.

Shave my shoulders and back when I notice them getting (more) disgusting.

Trim my pubes slightly when they are getting ridiculous.

Got hairy legs, ass, stomach, chest, forearms, first knuckle of both fingers and toes.

I use a Gillette Mach 3 razor but I rarely change blades cuz they are so expensive ;_; Just dry them off when you're done and they last longer before going dull
>>
File: image.jpg (103 KB, 640x1138) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
103 KB, 640x1138
>>
File: gamergf.jpg (1 MB, 1920x2592) Image search: [Google]
gamergf.jpg
1 MB, 1920x2592
>>
>>23661406
Can I get an example of how your tits get in the way? I've never talked to someone with that big of a bust.
>>
>>23658691
Tits are awful to have when running. And I don't even have large ones...I feel bad for those girls. It gets hard to regulate breathing.

Penises are fucking great (oh! pun!) When they're fairly thick and I can feel them inside me. You can kind of feel the curves and bumps and when they cum. Uuugnf, it's a good pressure.

Guys are weird in that they never put shit back the way they found it. Looking for a sock? Let's dump all the clothes out on the bed or floor. It'll magically go back.
>>
Another question to girls: can you describe what having a penis inside you feels like? It's hard for me to wrap my head around the idea of having a part of another person inside you
>>
>>23664424
You can feel it spread the lips as it pushes in. If it's dry, it'll pull the skin in and be a bit painful. Wet, it'll slip right in and depending on the shape and stuff, it'll rub against certain areas and you can feel it kind of. It can hit the cervix hard though and that hurts or the head kind of goes through a second opening and there's a bit of a...pop/resistence that I can feel.

It can also feel nice and close to be sort of...connected with another person? Oh and sometimes guys can twitch their dick inside and it feels either ticklish or fantastic.

I hope that helps.
>>
>>23664493
Yeah, actually. That's the most concise answer I've ever gotten
>>
>>23664309
maxim you need to stop this shit
>>
>>23664493
What about when the guy cums inside you?
>>
>>23664508
It's amazing. Usually he hits really deep and his cock twitches a little bit. You can barely feel the cum but sometimes you feel a slight pressure if he cums hard and alot. And of course you can feel it dribble out.
>>
>>23659724
1. Nope, never. What's the point? Attraction is subjective, up to a point.
2. Yeah but I don't think it's as bad these days as it was years ago. Think about how popular gaming is, for example.
3. Always. Just good to check yourself out and see how things are going downstairs.
4. Good/bad. I'm running around trying to get friends to patch things up with each other and it's a thankless task. Probably going to sleep soon. Thanks for asking though, hope things are good wherever you may be.
>>
>>23659724
1. Not anymore. Used to think this way as a teenager.
2. Yes.
3. Yes, quite often.
4. Shitty so far.
>>
File: image.jpg (356 KB, 1280x960) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
356 KB, 1280x960
>>
im not good with women and i come here to learn
>>
>>23658831
>In conferences and the like, the girls I know seem to have some base of normality where even the most socially awkward can show face. Now, not all men are like this obviously but some are so socially out there, that they gravitate towards people trying to have a good time trying to shove portfolios in their face, and just generally acting disgusting (i.e. mouth breathing, didn't shave, posture and everything is just straight up off putting.) It makes people skittish like fucking deer looking out for them in places like that. I know /r9k/ or something might say otherwise but I have never seen girls like this in real life.
I'm honestly confused at what this is saying. Do you mean conventions? Because I've seen that shit at conventions, but at a conference... not so much...
>>
>>23659724
1. No, not at all. I've seen other men's opinions of attractive. I'm not impressed.
2. Yes and no. Some of the points are good, and can even be applied in general, not just to men. Mostly they're just fucking dumb.
3. Stare no, glance yes.
4. Pretty good despite being really fucking boring. Got some stuff done.

>>23659151
>Does it get itchy down there?
Yup, especially when it's hot out. Also, you may be mistaking scratching for general re-positioning. Can get really uncomfortable sometimes.

>>23660171
When I get annoyed with it I trim it down, if I have work I trim it (only security, it's good enough). If I'm looking to impress at an interview, clean cut. Date or something... I dunno, guess I'll figure it out when it happens.

>>23660333
I like your 2nd response. And you gotta go when you gotta go. That said some bathrooms are a hard pass. Mostly they're not bad enough to force a hold. Nice trips.
>>
>>23659724
Ehh? Not really, like there's definitely a standard of BAH GAWD TIDDIES SO HOT that most people expect, but outside of that all guys have different tastes.
Oh hell yes, all the time. Everyone has this, it's psychological and cultural.
Yes
Its aight, got fired at a shitty job I was only at for a month but I read some Vonnegut and did some writing today so all in all it's a positive.
>>
>>23660714
>To the guys: Do you get annoyed by padded bras? Like, lightly padded (not add-2-cup-sizes padded) so that da boobs are more visually appealing when clothed. Or do you just resent the false advertising?
Boobs are boobs. Unless it's a huge difference, it's more fun knowing a girl is trying to bring that attention to herself than not.
>>
Girls.

Do you ever fantasize about killing someone you deem unworthy?

Like, that kinda geeky nerdy kid who makes it painfully obvious he likes you? That fat beta dweeb who asked you out once?

Do you ever wish you could kill them? Like, slit their throat maybe, and laugh at them pleading for mercy, and professing their love?
>>
Is 13 cm is an unfuckable dick size?
>>
File: weird_thumb.gif (480 KB, 500x220) Image search: [Google]
weird_thumb.gif
480 KB, 500x220
>>23668444

Do you ever fantasize about killing someone you deem unworthy?

Who doesn't?

Like, that kinda geeky nerdy kid who makes it painfully obvious he likes you? That fat beta dweeb who asked you out once?

Actually, I'm dating that fat nerdy blue berry that secretly liked me in high school. He didn't make it obvious but, he was super beta and super chubs. The people I fantasize about killing are those guys that act like they know everything and have everything.

Do you ever wish you could kill them? Like, slit their throat maybe, and laugh at them pleading for mercy, and professing their love?

(See reaction gif.)
>>
>>23668444
Bro what the fuck.
>>
>>23660762
>>23660776
>>23666372
That's cool. I need some padding to protect the nips, but I figure anything too padded is just annoying to guys. Kind of like why I don't understand why people would lie about their age or profile pic when meeting someone...
>>
File: Capture+_2016-04-20-08-12-16.png (193 KB, 1440x2392) Image search: [Google]
Capture+_2016-04-20-08-12-16.png
193 KB, 1440x2392
>>23659724
1.Not that social
2.Not that social, I'm in pretty good shape though.
3.Other than fixing my hair so I don't look like a crack head I don't really look at myself in the mirror
4.getting baked by myself and watching Simpson's and KotH
>>
>>23659724
Naah, I'm pretty sure most people date based on their own preference, rather than that of others
That's frankly a bunch of bullshit and a strictly modern idea. Most men don't really give a crap about how others "should" be based on any criteria other than their own.
Duh.
Nothing too horrible happened. So by my life's standards, A+
>>
>>23659724
Most men are attracted to young, pretty women with feminine features. Men are visual creatures. Women are more logical/emotional attracted creatures.

Most men nowadays I wouldn't call men. They are trained and brainwashed to be what society tells them to be, fat, lazy, or both. A lot are also bi sexual now. There are still men though.

>3. Do you sometimes stare at yourself naked in the mirror before you step into the shower?
I'm very vain. I workout a lot and train my body to look it's best. I stare in the mirror all the time.

We'll see come tommorrow ;)
>>
>>23660765

I don't really go for man points but I would say I act differently around women but its mostly just from gauging how sensitive a person is, I try and keep everything copacetic when I talk to people.
>>
>>23659724

yes very much so.
Right now there is a very attractive girl sending me signals and all my bros talk about her like a goddess, thing is she's a staunch feminist and can't go to a get together without shitting it up with politics. I am trying to avoid her but I think she likes me because I don't beta orbit her.
2. Do you ever get annoyed with other guys regarding 'what a man should do' or something like that?
yeah my friends got mad at me for leaving a drunk girl in the bathroom on a dirty clothes pile instead of making a bed for her
3. Do you sometimes stare at yourself naked in the mirror before you step into the shower? ha
yep and after a steamy shower I helicopter my wee wee
4. How's your day so far?
meh
>>
File: 1459616693739.png (356 KB, 820x541) Image search: [Google]
1459616693739.png
356 KB, 820x541
For the girls, and guys I guess too

Is there any hope for a guy who is 5'3 with a decent cock to find a thinner not crazy girl to date? Or am I stuck with fat and crazy girls who use old profile pictures from their earlier years?
>>
>>23659724
1. Rarely, but I try not to do it, everyone has different views on beauty and what they find attractive, so I don't care what others think.
2. Yep, some people are really backwards and still live in the 18th century, glad my friends aren't like that.
3. Sometimes, there are days where I find myself very attractive and like looking at myself in the mirror, other days I don't care. Kinda weird though, since I don't find men sexually attractive at all, even repulsive, especially fat guys.
4. Meh.

>>23660171

I trim my beard to keep it short and shave to keep it in shape. Trimming every ~5 days, shaving every day.
I tweeze my eyebrows to avoid getting a monobrow every day.
I shave my armpits every week.
I trim my upper body (chest and stomach) once per week.
I shave my balls and trim my pubes every 3-5 days.
I trim my legs, especially in summer, like every 2months.

I always shave dry though, tried it wet for some time but wasn't my thing. When I used the razors for wet shaving I went for the Gilette ones.

>>23660714
I prefer small boobs, so I wouldn't be disappointed, even happy to see smaller ones. But in general try to avoid wearing too much padding, we don't stuff our underwear either (at least I hope other guys don't do that).
>>
>>23668455
Kind of. 15 is the borderline
>>
Guys, do you personally find it unattractive if a girl curses a lot?
>>
File: 1451595576816.png (77 KB, 452x322) Image search: [Google]
1451595576816.png
77 KB, 452x322
>>23659724
1. Pressured to find someone as in 'understand as being attractive' or 'discover someone attractive'? I'm probably being autistic, and no one else mentioned the other, so I'll answer the latter with a Not Anymore. I just don't care if a girl is below average anymore as long as they're friendly enough. That said, I have standards.
2. It doesn't bother me none. I know what kind of man I am, so I disregard what others tell me about how to be or how to act.
3. Every god damn day. It's wise to be privy of the goings on across one's body.
4. I'm procrastinating on writing by shitposting. The story is a fanfic with about 20 followers, but it's the fact of the matter that I can't focus on something I told myself I would work on. So, I'm exhausted and aggravated.

>>23660171
I trim my chin once a month, and shave my neck down to grit every week. I have a job, but I have my pride as a neckbeard
I don't touch anything else cause I don't feel like it/am in a dry spell

>>23660714
Does not matter. /e/ memes have trained me to detect and deduct all padding internally to figure out the real sizing.

>>23669730
You may have good luck with some gay men. Women, maybe. Sounds more like a personality issue than a physical one, really.

>>23669932

Personally? Depends on the variety and appropriateness, along with other things. Mostly indifferent, honestly. Why, do you think you swear a lot?
>>
Girls.

Do you like males who wash their bottom with warm stream of water after dedication?
>>
File: 1409884087617.jpg (35 KB, 535x577) Image search: [Google]
1409884087617.jpg
35 KB, 535x577
>>23669908

Well there goes my chance at ever finding love.
>>
File: where.png (1 MB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
where.png
1 MB, 1024x768
excuse the stupidity of this question but I have to ask. do all girls have a clitoris? in pic related for example, where is it?
>>
>>23672249

I suffer from basically the same thing. The fact that my dick will never get anybody off, and because sex is a part of a healthy relationship, that I'll never find love or even a decent relationship.
>>
>>23672421
IF IT CHEERS YOU UP, LESBIANS MANAGE TO HAVE PLEASURABLE SEX, AND THEY DONT HAVE DICKS AT ALL
>>
>>23672457
They're lesbians though. They don't even like dicks to begin with. And if they do like any type of basic vaginal fucking, it's usually with some sort of strange dildo or worse. It'd be cool to have somebody who I can get sexually excited with who I am.

>compatibility issues arise
>>
>>23672249
>>23672421

Yall need to stop crying and start trying. How about you get a gf and have sex before you decide that you'll never make a woman happy?
>>
>>23672499
Get them off with grinding, my ex used to love to grind on me without my putting my cock in her. Lots of people get off like that, or use fingers, mouth, toys. Sex isn't just putting your dick in a hole.
>>
>>23672371
This is not a cis female
>>
>>23672512
Because my junk has been called "sick" before. Reading and seeing things posted online persuade me to think negatively about the subject. My junk is basically deal breaker status.
>>
>>23672536
the get offline lol

and sick by who exactly?
>>
What is the nicest way a girl/guy has broken up with you? Is it weird to do it over dinner? What do I do if he cries?
>>
>>23673386
scold yourself for having dated a crybaby. srsly though the nicest way to do it is to just get to the point. and don't say something like "we can remain friends" just to make them feel better. only say that if you actually mean it.
>>
>>23669932
No, but I curse like a sailor, so...
>>
>>23673417
>scold yourself for having dated a crybaby
This. Real men know to take their emotions and crush them for years until they produce unbreakable jewels of self-hate
>>
>>23659724
1. Nope
2. Not Usually
3. Yep
4. Pretty good
>>
>>23661122
>piss bottles

most people on /r9k/ don't even do that
>>
>>23673678
>>scold yourself for having dated a crybaby
>This. Real men know to take their emotions and crush them for years until they produce unbreakable jewels of self-hate
This is one of the reasons why I'm attracted to men.
>>
>>23672622
Sick to most likely every woman I'll ever have sex with according to what most people think.
Thread replies: 85
Thread images: 13

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.