[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Yo, so whose met an internet friend IRL before? I just moved
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /soc/ - Cams & Meetups

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1
File: image.gif (37 KB, 500x346) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
37 KB, 500x346
Yo, so whose met an internet friend IRL before?

I just moved across the country to move in with one of mine. I've been here since the beginning of the year and I am so fucking happy I did.

So tell me,
>what was it like seeing them for the first time?
>did you bang?
>did you go to them, or they to you?
>what was traveling like?
>have you seen each other since?
>>
Shame no one has replied so far.
I met my gf on a random chat site (lol). We started talking, and just kept going every day.
After about 9 months we decided that is was probably time to meet each other IRL.
We are both very introverted and shy, so it was pretty awkward, and neither of us said a lot that day.
Before that, she always told me I wasn't her type and generally didn't seem interested in me.
Somehow we started talking about whether it could work as a relationship and when I asked her, she said yes.
From that moment our relationship became "official" and we've seen each other pretty much every 1-3 weeks.
Next week, we've been together for a year and it still feels like it's getting better every time.
We chat throughout the day, and sometimes use Skype in long periods of not seeing each other.
>>
>>23658144
Awwwwwww.
Dat cuuuute.
>>
I met 3 internet friends (2 of which were really friends), going to meet another one in a few months.

One of them was a girl I met on a forum 11+ years ago, she's such a wonderful person and a good friend. We've been talking pretty much daily every day since then, we meet every 6 months or whenever we can.

One of them was my boyfriend. We met in a forum 8 years ago, chatted for 5-6 months, then he visited me. We met every couple of months through all highschool, and spent all holidays together. 3 years later we moved in together. I was 15 when we met, he was 17. We're still very much in love and truly happy together.

Then I met two guys, two really good friends of mine, on 4chan. I met one of them 2.5 years ago, and another one 6 months ago.
I've met the first in real life twice, I was visiting some friends in his town and he asked me out for drinks.
I'm going to meet the other guy in a couple of weeks, me and my boyfriend are visiting a friend of his and I'm going to stop by and spend some time with my friend.
Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.