[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/soc/ what are some quality characteristics to be a quality bf?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /soc/ - Cams & Meetups

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (7 KB, 199x178) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
7 KB, 199x178
/soc/ what are some quality characteristics to be a quality bf?
>>
fuck
>>
>>23656382
>>
This will probably fall on empty ears but there's a simple thought which makes your life a lot easier. Know that girls are crazy and mood swings, therefore, you can't keep them happy. If you want to make your girl happy, you're just setting yourself up for frustration.
>>
>>23656638
Quality post
>>
dragon dildo
>>
Cheat any and every opportunity you can
>>
>>23656638
/thread
>>
>>23656638
yup. and remember theyre all alike. dont think you can just jump ship and start over with another who will be perfect.

dont expect perfection out of a human
>>
Would be interested to know how to fix/work out problems instead of jumping the ship.
>>
Honestly from my experience- and I've only been in one really successful relationship (current one of 4 years) here's a few key points

-girls are moody as fuck (understand this and try your best to comfort her and leave her alone but only if she asks. And even then check on her.)

-Be funny.

-Be interesting (this can be about anything)

- be understanding about everything!! (One of the best qualitys in my current bf is that he is always so understanding and kind about it. Ex. The first month we started dating I got my period overnight on his white sheets. Instead of pulling the straight boy freak out, he calmly stripped the sheets off, put them in the washing machine, asked if I needed a pair of sweatpants, and rubbed my back until I fell back asleep)

-the most common reason for breakups is that people get mad and just ignore each other. Your girl will do this to you. You need to be the one to fix things if possible. Talk to her and I garuntee that's almost all it takes to patch things up.

-be supportive and loving always
>>
>>23657483
That helps
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.