[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITT: Slutty shit you've done >sex - age >Age lost
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /soc/ - Cams & Meetups

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 45
File: tumblr_o5npxk5o0c1sn0ke3o1_500.jpg (75 KB, 500x667) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o5npxk5o0c1sn0ke3o1_500.jpg
75 KB, 500x667
ITT:
Slutty shit you've done

>sex - age
>Age lost virginity at
>dudes banged/ women rode
>most ppl at once
>dirtiest experience (Where, when, who, how?)
>regret it?
>unfulfilled fantasies?

GO!
>>
>>23655714
I got a blowjob from my gf in a hardware store. The only regrets were that I told my friends and then the entire school found out, including all future prospective girlfriends (ended up not causing any problems, just felt embarrassed for the girl)

Same girl blew me in high school in the stairwell where it goes below the first story into a dead end (I guess there was a locked door down there)

Kinda vanilla
>>
>>23655765
I was 15 or 16 at the time
>>
> m 24
>13
>0 dudes 5 chicks
>1, sadly. 2 if we count another girl watching and flicking her bean.
>current gf pissing on me and then me pissing in her mouth - cocaine's a heluva drug
>wouldn't do it again, glad I tried it
>badly wanna ass fuck her best friend
>>
>it's just another '''''thread full of faggots''''' episode
>>
I am 19, male

lost my virginity a few months ago at 19 but the earliest I have ever done anything sexual was at the age of five

I have been banged by maybe 5 or 6 guys, haven't done any women but want to

I have had 3 people including myself involved where a girl played with me while a guy pounded me

my dirtiest experience is probably when a 40 year old man paid me to spend a night with him and he peed on me in the shower, it was okay, totally worth the money and experience even though I charge a lot more now

I do not regret any of it and I want more and more dirty slutty stories to tell

my unfulfilled fantasies include literally everything that isn't poop or intense pain related, mainly I want to be dressed up like a girl, degraded, have a girl sit on my face, gangbang with me as the only sub, some stuff with couples, the list goes on and on and on my friends

any questions?
>>
>>23655926
Describe the night with the 40 year old man. Describe him, too.
>>
>sex - age
24f
>Age lost virginity at
30+/2
>most ppl at once
threesome with a guy I was seeing and his friend in the park. I was 22
>regret it?
hell no
>unfulfilled fantasies?
i want to be gang banged
>>
>>23656144
Story of how you lost your v? Anything worth sharing about the ex and friend in the park, or any of the other guys/gals?
>>
File: 20160323_120926_548.jpg (582 KB, 1080x1765) Image search: [Google]
20160323_120926_548.jpg
582 KB, 1080x1765
>>23656078
well... he picked me up, tried a whole lot of small talk conversation stuff, took me to dinner, bought me cider and red bull, fucked me for a bit, cuddled me, his cock was kinda small so I had to fake moans but it felt nice when he rimmed me and played around with my body

then he took me to the bathroom, we got in the shower and he told me to get down, joked about how hard it is to pee when hard, then, with my lips to his tip and my eyes closed he starts to piss on me, it was very warm, tasted sort of gross, smelled bad, but it was sexy and after he finished he told me how hot he thought it was, got me up and washed me in the shower before taking me back to bed and playing around with and fucking me some more

he never actually came and neither did I, he was too focused on enjoying it so he missed his chance to cum xD

he looked like any regular old guy? I am not an expert and I was drunk for most of the night so it is difficult for specifics, he said I was great and would have to have me back again next time he is in sydney

sorry if I was undescriptive,it is kind of hazy

pic of me tho
>>
>>23656307
you have kik? i want moar of that body
>>
23/male/AZ

Virginity lost at 14 to a guy twice my age, though I gave and got head at 13

Had too many dudes to remember a number, haven't had sex with a woman yet but I get pretty "open-minded" when drunk

Had a gangbang at a gay spa, like a dozen different dudes in me in just under an hour while in the steam room, no regrets at all except maybe that steam rooms are a bit intense at that length of time (definitely felt light-headed and tingly by the end)

Kinda want another gangbang but with noncon as kink, like really heavy dom/sub and degradation

also somehow still hiv neg, tested regularly and everything
>>
>>23656432
I do ^.^ and I am available for purchase to anyone in Sydney australia

Kik me at Namsuomynona
>>
File: IMG_20160414_015509.jpg (233 KB, 623x1686) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160414_015509.jpg
233 KB, 623x1686
>>23655714
>>
>>23657004
Shrek, is that you?
>>
File: image.png (64 KB, 640x1136) Image search: [Google]
image.png
64 KB, 640x1136
M-22
>>
>>23655714
>sex - age
F 26
>Age lost virginity at
6 guys 2 girls
>most ppl at once
2, my friend and her beautiful bf
Probably the time I had a massive argument with my bf at the time on a night out, stormed off and ended up going home with some cocky guy I met in the taxi queue
>regret it?
Nope
>unfulfilled fantasies?
Two guys at once plzzzzzzz
>>
>>23657057
those stories r great.. wanna give details or green text threesome story
>>
>sex - age
F 21
>Age lost virginity at
18 men, 2 women
>most ppl at once
Just 1 unless you count oral then 3
Having my 2 best friends watch me go down on a guy. Not really dirty oh well
>regret it?
Nah
>unfulfilled fantasies?
A threesome with a guy and his brother!
>>
>>23657096
why did your friends watch you ? how did that happen? did they suck it too?
>>
>>23657096
>A threesome with a guy and his brother!
Unnnnnnnnffffff yes please, especially if they have some kind of rivalry going on

>>23657082
Have to go to work now, will post later, glad you like!
>>
>>23657105
We were all drinking at the guys house and neither of my friends had given head before so I told them I'd show them how! No they did not participate, just watched
>>
>>23657114
alright looking forward to it kik it to me : jd _g4 m/26
>>
>>23657120
nice ,did u show them how to swallow? what did they do while do sucked it? also what happened when u hooked up with the girls? green text story pls
>>
>>23657127
>kik it to me : jd _g4 m/26
No. I'm not here to please you or hook up, what the fuck is wrong with posting in the thread?
>>
>>23657130
I'm on mobile, is it okay if I just kik you?
>>
>>23657137
yes pls
>>
>>23657133
because he's a lonely beta who uses these threads to try to find slutty girls who he thinks will sext with him

>>23657137
see above, don't indulge the desperate virgin
>>
>>23657133
ok sorry don't kik me but pls share your story when u have time.. also would u take 3 brothers?
>>
>>23657096
I am sure my brother and I would love to use you as we pleased.
>>
>>23657143
>would u take 3 brothers?
Yes
>>
>>23657141
Haha okay I won't then, thanks for the tip
>>
>>23657144
It's really my ultimate fantasy. Take turns or both at the same time
>>
>>23657147
whats the attraction of brothers? i don't get it? but would love to throw down with my bros if a girl wanted to
>>
>>23657171
It's deliciously dirty and taboo
>>
>>23657171
nigga you would suck your brother's dick if a 300 pound girl asked you to through a walkie talkie
>>
>>23657141
I'm not lonely I'm just bored and like hearing experiences.. trust me bud i have more than enough slutty girls if i want them I'm more interested in ones that have something to say
>>
>>23657164
Oh we would do it at the same time. We have joked about it before but never thought a girl would be into it.
>>
>>23657175
i don't know why u would think that but it would be funny to bang chicks with my bros, done it with buddies before and its always a good time-not into guys only hook up with th girls
>>
>>23657186
Oh fuck you've actually duscussed it, that's the hottest thing
>>
>>23657174
so would u let us all cum in your mouth and do a taste test?
>>
>>23657193
Yeah. And we are always trying to one up each other with sex stories. So using you would be a perfect way to one up each other right there.
>>
>>23657200
It's so hot that you talk about sex with each other, my family is completely inhibitied so can't even really picture it.

Is one of you the particularly attractive one who gets all the girls? What kind of stories do you share?
>>
>>23657205
thats kinda funny u don't share stories with your sibs... my bros r the first ones i call when I got a new story
>>
>>23657205
the last time i was in a hostel dorm room with my bro, he fucked someone on the top bunk.. its was pretty funny to hear that happen, i was hoping he would send her down to me after
>>
>>23657205
I mean he's ex military and drinks so it's easier for him to get girls. I'm a punk straight edge kid but I hold my own.
And we just talk about different places we've fucked girls and I'm involved in BDSM so I brag about the fucked up stuff girls beg me for.
>>
>>23657242
how come u gave so much oral but haven't had sex yet?
>>
>>23657242

what do your lips look like?
>>
copypasting this, wrote it for another slut thread

25 M
It just did happen that I am not into relationships, at least at the moment. I just want the kick
>How many guys fucked/gone down on?
+25
>How many girls fucked/gone down on
0 but want to. but I made girls come with intense flirting twice
>Most partners you've had in one day?
group sex with 8 people
>Do you dress to flaunt your body, if so how?
sometimes, tight shirts and shorts, badboy haircut
>What's the sluttiest/kinkest thing you've done in the past month?
SM group sex. I was put in a cage and sucked someone of so well he shouted: "damn finally someone who knows to give blowjobs!"
>What's the sluttiest/kinkest thing you've done in the past year?
fucked a guy with glorious ass while 5 others were watching and getting turned on. Then a big guy with huge dick fucked him so that the stand thing moved around while I was blown by him. He wanted to scream but his mouth was full of my dick.
Another time I visited a brazilian guy I had met online 10 minutes before and let him use my ass and then throw me out
>What's your favorite sluttiest/kinkiest thing you've done?
today I will be slut for at least 6 guys. I will be blindfolded and and tied and will suck them all. always the next thing I guess
>Anything you want to try but never had the oppertunity?
I'm still confused whether I can like girls or not, but I want to try it and make them wet and come, even if I dont
>Have you ever profited from sex?
yes, a lot
>Does being a slut make you feel extra submissive or powerful?
powerful, especially when I make money and get great feedback
>Has anyone irl ever reacted negatively to your sexuality?
I dont tell them and those who I trust reacted well
>Do you worry that your sexuality could negatively effect your life? (be it job, social standing, safety, etc)
I want a relationship sometime and hope they can accept my past
>Do you enjoy being a slut?
enjoying it more and more
>>
>>sex - age
Female 19
>>Age lost virginity at
Haven't lost it yet but with oral I've surpassed 100
>>dudes banged/ women rode
0 and 0
>>most ppl at once
Orally- 18
>>dirtiest experience (Where, when, who, how?)
I started meeting up with men at 13, giving blowjobs and letting them eat me out. Most dirtiest experience was with my dads friend who was 34 (I was turning 14) in a shared hotel lounge while my father was asleep. He throat fucked me and toyed with my breasts for hours. Whenever we sat next to eachother on the couch with a blanket, even if my dad or other people were in the room he'd finger me underneath it. Now that I think about it it's a bit creepy and gross but at the time it was so exciting

>>regret it?
Not really, but I wish I wasn't so young when it happened
>>unfulfilled fantasies?
I've always wanted to try petplay and be treated like a dog, be fucked while I'm unconscious, gangbang, piss play
>>
>>23657254
I want to try drugging a girl. (With concentrate but unknowing when it will happen.) And very interested in pet play.
>>
>>23657253
>I made girls come with intense flirting twice
lol wut
>>
File: image.jpg (39 KB, 625x507) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
39 KB, 625x507
>>23657250
Like lips? Best way to describe them is puffy
>>23657249
I've only been fingered a handful of times and it doesn't feel like much, it just hurts. So I feel like sex wouldn't feel that good so I just don't do it haha
>>
>>23657271
Sounds like the guy didn't know what they were doing
>>
>>23656144

This makes my stomach churn.. how can girls be such sluts.. Fuck.
>>
>>23657254
I'll totally fuck you while you're out cold.
>>
>>23657254
Ok, so how did you start blowing strangers at 13?
>>
>>23657303
It wouldn't be strangers, they'd be people off the internet, my brother or dads friends, sometimes even school mates.
>>
>>23657271
do you have snapchat? wanna play?
>>
>>23657321
how many have u let eat u out? did they ever make u cum ?
>>
>>23657351
Almost all of them, I was shaving at 13 so I always made sure I looked appealing to be eaten, most of the time I did cum
>>
>>23657356
are you hot? do u have a nice pussy? when u fap do u just play with your clit or do u stick stuff inside?
>>
>>23657361
I guess it's all about preference when it comes to if I'm hot or have a nice pussy, I only play with my clit and nipples. I have a tiny clit vibrator that I sometimes use
>>
>>23657371
ya for sure I guess so hey...have u ever tried to stick something inside? if so, how big was it?
>>
>>23657376
Just my fingers, which aren't all that big I didn't enjoy it so I didn't progress to anything bigger
>>
>>23657390
oh ya, does ur vibe get you off more than just your finger? how many orgasms do u usually have each day? what do u think about to make you cum
>>
>>23655714
I once discretely fucked my GF of the time in front of 4 different people while we had a blanket over use and maintained eye contact and conversation with these people. It was pretty disgusting and I feel awful for fucking her like she was some sort of whore it's really bugged me for a while.
>>
>>23657426
whats wrong with that? most ppl like sex and she liked it so who's the victim?
>>
Jesus Christ

This thread made me lose faith in the human race. I'm not a religious person, but this is crazy...
>>
>>23657646

Everyone in this thread is an ugly neckbeard pretending to be a slutty chick because they're sad, lonely sacks of shit.
>>
o.o
>>
File: image.jpg (59 KB, 640x896) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
59 KB, 640x896
>>23657271
That's me from my old Christmas set.
>>
>>23657682
Care to post more? I have a thing for DSLs
>>
File: 1455105948282.jpg (87 KB, 466x601) Image search: [Google]
1455105948282.jpg
87 KB, 466x601
>>23655714
>M/20
>18, very boring
>9
>1, but I've done it with other people in the room.

>Be in Budapest circa July 2014
>Go out one night as you do
>Get smashed, run into people staying at the hostel I'm working at
>Hang with them
>Leave club at about 3am
>One of the girls I was hanging with walks over with another girl and asks me if I know where her hostel is (she was staying at wombat's while we were at infinity)
>Say I do and volunteer to walk her there
>She's teetering with her walk but says I'm hot and I just make out with her on the way
>Get to her hostel
>She takes me upstairs
>Start the two finger tickle
>Her friend/roommate flips a shit and kicks us out
>zero_fucks.pdf
>Fuck this girl in the hallway
>Pull out
>Cum on wall
>Walk back to my hostel
>Never even asked her name

>regret it?
Nah it's good banter, a bunch of people would consider it rape but lol she was into it. I do regret trying to have sex at a pool party, in the pool, with like, 50 people around, after a whole bottle of gin.

>unfulfilled fantasies?
Threesome would be cool, but current GF isn't keen on it, but we're trying more bdsm stuff lately, so that's fun.
>>
>>23657254
How come you're still a virgin?
>>
>>23657650
This

The thread is 80% neckbeard virgins trying to sext and fapping, 19% neckbeard virgins pretending to be slutty girls and fapping, and 1% actual females embellishing their experience.
>>
>>23655714
>M 22
>18
>7 women, 2 dudes
>2 grills
>Getting fucked in a bathroom
>Not really
>fwb chick wanted a 3some with another guy who was interested in me, I was into that, sadly didn't happen.
>>
Fucked a girl on top of my car at the side of a public road.

Went out on halloween dressed as an extremely slutty girl, with a little thong and microskirt and all. I'm not a regular crossdresser or trans or anything, and only into women, but I passed really well back then and got off on the idea that all of these people thought I was some hot chick (as evidenced by the shitload of guys who tried to hit on me and then freaked out when I told them I was a dude) when I was actually hiding a big cock and balls under the skirt and was only a thin layer of fabric away from naked.
>>
>>23657254
yeah you're not a virgin

Oral anal or vaginal doesn't matter,
it's all sex.
>>
>29/m
>19 lost virginity
>penetrative sex with 6 women
>oral sex/making out/fingering/other don't remember but probdbly about 15
>4 people at once, two couples swapping/playing together
>dirtiest experience is kind of hard, I've had mff threesomes, mfmf foursome, but I guess dirtiest is probably the gay shit I did as a kid with my best friend, blowjobs in the woods and stuff like that
>never did a double vaginal to a girl, would like to do that with another guy
>>
>>23657137
kik me also. i want to know more rockkxx
>>
>sex - age
F/23
>Age lost virginity at
Guys: 45-50
Girls: 5
>most ppl at once
5 (all guys)
11 if you count all those in the room at the time
-In my house
-20th of Nov. 2015 (beginning)
- My neighbour from the house behind mine
- I started teasing him from my bedroom window when he was at his and one Friday he came over and we eventually started fucking. I spent most of the evening and night just letting him use me for whatever he wanted. After that night, we began doing it more often, usually at weekends, and it was always at mine, except from 2 weeks during the summer when he had his house to himself, I went over to his and stayed.

We done almost everything two people could do together, except some extreme stuff, and he was very dominant
>regret it?
He was younger than me so it kind of felt weird, but we were having fun
>unfulfilled fantasies?
I want to go to a guys' sleepover (or whatever is the 'adult' term) and be used as entertainment and be their servant. Just pure objectification and verbal abuse for a couple of days or nights
>>
>>23658983

Disgusting
>>
>>23659013
Thank you, sir ^.^
>>
>>23659028
Post face or body pic?
>>
>>23658983
best kind of slut, so how did you tease your neighbor exactly?
I like your sleepover idea, you'd be a good entertainer to have stay over. Would make sure you have a nice slutty uniform.
>>
File: image5.png (312 KB, 387x441) Image search: [Google]
image5.png
312 KB, 387x441
>sex - age
23 f
>Age lost virginity at
~55/14 (if you dont count blowjobs)
>most ppl at once
5 including me
Sucked off 16 dicks through a glory hole at a single college party. Passed out later that night and woke up next day, bent over a couch, without panties and dried cum on my pussy. Guys took selfies with my ass and showed me next days
>regret it?
hell no
>unfulfilled fantasies?
I want to be kept as sex slave/pet over a longer period (at least 1 week) by a group of at least 5 people

heres my ass and pussy for your reading effort
>>
File: image.jpg (108 KB, 755x722) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
108 KB, 755x722
>>23659037
Getting ready to go out ^.^
>>
>>23659161
Come to Missouri and I can fulfill that fantasy
>>
>>23659169
Definitely the best kind of slut. It'd be great to get a chance to ruin those holes and give that face a nice shiny coat of cum
>>
>>23659169

how many STDs have you had??

Why whore so much?
>>
>>23658983
how was he dominant? what exactly did you do?
>>
>>23659161

I literally don't understand. Why do you have sex with so many random people?
>>
>>23659091
I saw him at his window and I stood there playing with myself until he looked over. After that, I began doing the usual: running my hand over myself, playing with my nipples, slowly undressing, etc.

I was even able to give him my phone number and we started calling each other. I say calling, but it was mostly me talking dirty to him while he watched.

I'm glad you think it's a good idea ;P What uniform would I be wearing?
>>
>>23658657
My dick...
>>
>>23659186
Yes please, sir :P
>>
>>23659189
I've had no STDs thank fuck. Only go without a condom when it's oral or the guy wants to finish on me

As for why I'm a slut, it's mainly because it's fun, and sure there's a bunch of different dangers involved, but I make sure to be careful
>>
>>23659233

stories like yours make me not want to talk to girls..
>>
>>23659192
He was just rough. Most of the time he had me on my back, either on the bed or against the wall, and I let him do whatever he wanted to me. A couple of times I got him to call me names, and he occasionally pulled my hair and slapped my ass.

Not the roughest fuck I've had, but it was surprising coming from him
>>
>>23659233
Are you interested in any "extreme" fetishes? And how many times have you been fucked in the ass? Care to post pics of said ass?
>>
File: image7.jpg (17 KB, 637x480) Image search: [Google]
image7.jpg
17 KB, 637x480
>>23659182
sorry, not from the US
>>23659198
It gets me off. Its a sexual desire. I need it. And why not? If it feels good to you, do it. I dont care what others think of me. Im living in a country where STDs are not really that problem and I was lucky so far (got tested last month, 100% clean)
>>
>>23659246
Listen man, what's the point in coming into a slut thread if sluts disgust you?
>>
>>23659254

I didn't know the depth of this shit before I came here.
>>
>>23659249
I remember seeing that video on Facebook of the girl with the dog, seemed really weird and gross, but still interesting. Not a huge fetish of mine, mainly because I haven't looked into it.

I'm not a huge fan of anal, and I've only done it a few times, but I'd say 10-15 times? Been fucked drunk a few times and not really remembered much, so talking those into account
>>
>>23659250

I don't you just do porn then? If you like sex THAT much. Why not make it a career?
>>
>>23659263
See >>23658563
Without a timestamp everyone in here is a lying dude.
>>
>>23659263
Sorry for disgusting you, sir :(
>>
>>23659267
I'm into a lot of weird shit. So seeing you doing anything extreme, especially with a dog, would be instacum. You really are a freaky little slut.
>>
>>23659272

I hope so. I feel mind blown.. 19 year old girls having fucked middle aged men and 50 some guys... Girl bragging about sucking 16 dicks in 1 sitting.. Holy fuck.
>>
>>23659286
If you were raised having a vagina that literally hundreds of people want into the second they see you, you'd possibly be a slut too
>>
>>23659269
Just because you enjoy something doesn't mean you can/should turn it into a job
>>
>>23659307

You can

And why wouldn't you want a career you enjoy? Everyone wants a career that they are passionate about.
>>
>>23659312
I'd rather have a job I can have and enjoy until retirement (mid 60s), rather than retiring in my mid 30s
>>
>>23659312
Because people become famous for being sluts when they do porn. Most of us just want to slut up in private. It's more exhilarating. You've already very well proven that you don't understand the mindset
>>
>>23659296

I'm a guy, and even if 100s of girls wanted my dick, I wouldn't become a whore.
>>
File: image8.jpg (18 KB, 400x300) Image search: [Google]
image8.jpg
18 KB, 400x300
>>23659269
pretty much what >>23659307 said. If I made it my job, I would probably lose my interest in it very soon. Im also very successfull at starting my career in management accounting at a big firm
Also this >>23659317
>>
>>23659322
That's like me saying if I was 7 feet tall and athletic I certainly would never play basketball. Sure, I can sound confident, but I simply wouldn't know for sure or understand the mindset until it actually became truth. You don't have hundreds of women after you and you can't get laid near as easily as a woman can. Also holy shit one opinion in 7 billion?? Yours must definitely be the correct one, right?? Right?????
>>
>>23659267
do you think you would you try something with a dog if given the chance?
>>
>>23657096
Lunchbox9077
>>
>>23659332

I've had 3 opprotunities for sex this year, and I turned down all 3. I haven't had sex in 2.5 years either.
>>
>>23657057
Lunchbox9077
>>
>>23659352
Congratulations that you have different interests than others. We're all very proud
>>
>>23659342
I'd definitely give it a try. What breed would be best? And would a big or small dog be better?
>>
>>23659363
depends on if you want to get fucked and how big you are really. want to talk more about it on kik?
>>
>>23655714

>male - 27

>17

>Dudes banged: 0 >Women rode: 26
>Had sex with 6 other people on this giant bed. 3m 4f. Only fucked 2 of the girls, licked the other's pussy.

>Fucked my highschool gf in the ass in her building's laundry room (because highschool) and she started pooping uncontrollably. Got all over my trenchcoat (lel), and she ran over and pooped in the sink for like 5 minutes.

>I do not regret it but we never spoke of it once after that night. It was kind of hot seeing her out of control and embarassed, and I didn't mind the look or feel of her shit, but the smell was absolutely awful.

>Ultimate fantasy, pegged by one girl with another riding my cock, and another grinding her puss on my face.
>>
>>23659363
I see a lot of stuff with labs and other similar sized dogs. Just need one that is pretty calm when you mess with them. Any place someone could talk with you and trade pics with you? My kik is mrfranklinwest if you have one.
>>
File: m14padiaipfnapsf.jpg (58 KB, 960x639) Image search: [Google]
m14padiaipfnapsf.jpg
58 KB, 960x639
>>23655714
>>sex - age
female/19
>>Age lost virginity at
>>dudes banged/ women rode
23ish? if you count bjs, hjs, tjs, ect its in the hundreds...
>>most ppl at once
3 sexually 40 with no penitration
>>dirtiest experience (Where, when, who, how?)
College party, freshman year, me and 40 dudes, massive bukake circle. probebly got 60 loads blown on my face, tits, back, ect
>>regret it?
not at all
>>unfulfilled fantasies?
would like to go for a new record... maybe 50 guys?
>>
Going to the make a throwaway kik guys, give me a second
>>
>>23659385
Any place I can see footage of this massive bukkake?
>>
>>23659385
That 40+ gangbang sounds fun! How'd that happen?
>>
>>23659342
not the person you responded to, but I would try it too. Another fantasy is getting tied up (ass up, face down) and someone let their dog rape me aginst my will
>>
>>23659393
ill ask around there were at least three people filming.
>>23659395
a friend bet me $300 i wouldnt do it. there was no sex just hand jobs and blow jobs
>>
>>23659398
We have been blessed with some real sluts on this day. What's one of the most hardcore fetishes you've had experience with so far?
>>
>>23659398
do you have a kik?
>>
>sex - age
Male, 21
>Age lost virginity at
1 dude to see if I was really bi or not, turns out I prefer chicks/ 20 women
>most ppl at once
3 girls/1 other guy but we were just trading women back and forth
Was in high school and this one slut and I fucked on a regular basis in and out of school, one day we're in the basement near the ROTC hallway, the only place there are no cameras, and I'm fucking her in the ass. After I cum I pull out and see shit on my dick which got me hard again so she sucked me clean until I came in her mouth and then I laid down so she could piss in my mouth and I drank it all.
>regret it?
Fuck. No. Hottest experience in my life
>unfulfilled fantasies?
More scat/piss play and fucking a girl's face until she pukes while she's getting fucked by a dog.
>>
>>23659425

Sup senpai.
>>
File: image9.jpg (20 KB, 512x384) Image search: [Google]
image9.jpg
20 KB, 512x384
>>23659407
sorry not interested right now
>>23659406
>lots of anal (sex and toying)
>ass to mouth (a little bit "dirt" is OK for me)
>gangbang with 4 guys
>usual bondage stuff
>public/outdoor
>being forced to drink pee (my own and others)
>pain. I fucking love pain. Especially nipple pain
>sucking off strangers (see story above)
>>
>>23659440
Y'know. Chillin
>>
>>23659444
I love a lot of "dirt" Lol see my story above. I actually go into every anal encounter hoping it gets dirty. I love drinking women's piss. Haven't tried my own but not really interested. Can you throat a dick pretty well? And have you ever been straight up fucked in the face like it was your pussy?
>>
>>23659388
Alrighty guys, made it

the_window_slut_

Tell me your thread ID if you message me ^.^
>>
>>23659385
you're very beautiful
*__*
>>
>sex - age
27 - M

>Age lost virginity at
Few days before my 18

About 30+

>most ppl at once

On the bar in a restaurant where I used to work, my ex at that time & I were eating there. At the time I was closing it (because we were the last ones completely wasted by wine & beer, I decided to close the restaurant & clean the remaining glasses. At that moment, she looked at me with her sparkly eyes & said "I wanna fuck you" . So Doggy-style on the bar; quite public since even if it was night, you could see everything as the entrance was a bay window and people were passing by :))

>regret it? Nop

>unfulfilled fantasies? So many to get into, I'm just waiting the time for it
>>
>>23659444

I'd love to gang bang you with these other filthy anons. Ass to mouth with a shameless woman is amazing.
>>
>>23659169
Fuck you're sexy. Wish you were near Manchester so I could look into your eyes while I face fucked you.
>>
Girls

How do you choose the guys you have sex with?

Would you have sex with a male friend? Someone you've known for a while, and are quite fond of?
>>
>>23659501

Not a girl, but I have sex with a lot of my female friends and lol when guys whine about the friend zone. You need to genuinely be ok with the possibility of them never fucking you though, otherwise they will smell your frustration and precum and run far far away.
>>
>>23659385
>>23659161
>>23658983
>>23657096
>>23657057
Stories of how you lost your virginities please
>>
>>23659454
I just messaged you. kik: disgur
>>
>>23655714
>m18
>16
>dudes 0 women 1
>2 girls at the same time, but that wasn't full on fuckin so i don't count it.
>dirtiest is probably dressing in panties, meeting a guy off a forum and sucking his cock in his car, then getting groped by him for a little longer before he drove me home
>not really
>fully dressed up (cd) and getting pounded by two cocks, gloryhole sucking, and being groped in public
>>
>>23659544
>I was 13, he 17
>guy I knew from school
>sucked his dick before several times
>I wanted to feel that dick
>in forest near school because we hadnt much privacy at home
>I got completely naked, he only pulled down his pants
>fucked in doggy for like 5 minutes
>he came, I didnt
>after he finished he took my clothes and ran away with them
>"come and get them"
>I chased him naked for like another 5 minutes until he gave me my clothes back

>>23659490
forced ass to mouth is my biggest fetish

>>23659501
I had sex with almost every male friend I have. Even those with girlfriends (either a threeway or behind her back)
>>
>>23659703

Show us your dirty mouth.
>>
>>23659703
would you ever suck off a horse cock or dog cock? if so, would you swallow?
>>
>>23659703

I really want to have sex with one of my female friends. I really like her, but what sucks is she lives pretty far. I have asked her about a relationship, she said she isn't ready for a relationship in the next couple of years, she wants to focus on getting her path squared away, which I understand and respect. I'm going to be visiting her for a few days this summer. we used to flirt a lot in the past, but she's been very stressed lately so we haven't. When I see her I really just want to give her a huge hug and a nice kiss. But I don't want to "jump" to far. I'd fucking love to go down on her too. which I might be able to pull off, but I don't know. I know she used to like me like that a few months ago, she teased about sucking my dick before saying "I want to eat you ;)". But like I said, that was all months ago, and she hasn't been flirty like that in a long time...

What should I do?
>>
>>23657288
4chan is for scumbags of internet, go to reddit
>>
>>23659757

If she flirts with you in person, go for it. Otherwise, don't try to initiate anything. It sounds like she's pretty forward but also pretty random.
>>
Bump for more ladies.
>>
>>23659788

she's just been really stressed lately. She has a lot on her mind. Last time we were together when I left, she gave me a extended, sweet kiss on the cheek and gave me a shy wave and smile when I got on the train. After that time we would talk a lot about cuddling and sex stuff over text. but then some things have been on her mind so I think she's lost interest in that stuff. But sometimes it's hard for me to tell if she lost sexual interest in ME, or if it's just a general loss of interest it it because of stress
>>
>sex - age
25-F
>Age lost virginity at
35+ guys (not counting bjs) / 4
>most ppl at once
4 guys and another girl, mostly 2-on-1 and switching out but a lot happened and it's not exactly my clearest memory
long story from when i was younger and a lot dumber, ill keep it brief. my friend and i got into debt with our dealer, usually one of us or both of us just went down on him and he'd call it even. but we ended up owing a lot, and we had to be "his lil ho's" for a few days. he kept us loaded and naked and i lost track of how many guys climbed all over us.
>regret it?
i regret putting myself in such a dangerous position, and not thinking of my own safety, but we both ended up ok, clean and sober now. don't really remember the days clear enough to regret what we did though, it was a learning experience.
>unfulfilled fantasies?
besides robert downey jr? lol
ive always wanted to be out in the ocean on a boat, naked, drunk, secluded, and getting nasty. sexboat dreams from a land-locked girl lol
>>
>>23659830
Damn... Got a pic?
>>
>>23659821

If its general she'll probably flirt with you again when things calm down, but if you come on to her when she's stressed/not in the mood, its likely that will just stress her out more. You're better off waiting is all I'm saying, because if you make a move and it's rejected (whatever the reason), its unlikely that you'll get another chance. I really do think its best not to think about it at all, though.
>>
>>23659876

yeah I guess you're right.
>>
>>23659850
feeling kinda gross, don't really feel like pretty-ing up. but thanks for the compliment!
>>
>sex - age
Male, 23
>Age lost virginity at
0 dudes, 3 girls.
>most ppl at once
just 1

Wow, this is actually kind of depressing.
>>
>>23655714

>sex - age
Female - twenty-three
>Age lost virginity at
Sixteen (although I'd given oral at thirteen)
Thirty-nine/one
>most ppl at once
Orally, eleven, vaginally, seven
My boyfriend and I were part of a group of secondary school students who'd gone to the primary school I'd previously attended to talk to the year six students and try to promote our secondary school. I gave oral to my boyfriend in one of the classrooms whilst giving him a tour of the school
>regret it?
I regret where we were, not what we did
>unfulfilled fantasies?
A pregnancy-risk moresome
A threesome with a father and their son
>>
>>23659907
so dont, let go of your inhibitions just post and let us enjoy you :)
>>
>>23659907
Oh I'm sure you look fine. Go for it!
>>
>sex - age
Male - 21
>Age lost virginity at
>most ppl at once
1 :(
When I was about 17, went on holiday with my family and my male best friend. We were staying in a caravan and the room we were in had two tiny beds less than a foot apart. One night we got talking about me sucking him off (he knew I was into it) and then I hopped on his bed and sucked him off. He ended up on top of me and blew his load all over my face and then made me suck him clean. He then just got off and went to sleep, leaving me covered with his cum. I've never been hornier
>regret it?
nope
>unfulfilled fantasies?
mmf, outdoors, watersports, ffm, getting fucked by one guy, multiple guys, being dressed as a whore, being the centre of an orgy/bukkake and a lot more besides
>>
>sex - age
M-36
>Age lost virginity at
0/12+
>most ppl at once
I invited some random girl over from eharmony of all places. she wanted the D and i just wanted blow jobs. I made her brush her teeth before she blew me. she was not very attractive but i was horny.
>regret it?
a bj was a bj. probably last proper bj i had :(
>unfulfilled fantasies?
3 somes of course. MMF/FFM, whichever. would love to meet a F that would seduce my current GF and i.
>>
if you've had more sex partners than your age...i have some bad news for you...
>>
>sex - age
F 24
>Age lost virginity at
Dudes are around 20, no women
>most ppl at once
I've cheated in a lot of relationships, dirtiest is probably when I was 19 and was blowing my manager in order to keep my job.
>regret it?
Yes because I was young and easily exploited and no because it kind of excites me looking back at it
>unfulfilled fantasies?
Having a proper threesom
>>
>>23660226
what are you looking for MFF or MMF?
>>
>>23660226
Pic?
>>
It's weird how many people don't regret cheating
>>
>>23659703
Wow that's pretty cool of you. Most of the female friends I've had said even if they liked hanging out with or talking to me that I wasn't attractive to them. Even if they'd told me I was attractive and I expressed interest in return only.

How does this even come up?

>>23659501
>>23659501
Personally at this point I've had so many girls in general just refuse to speak to me at all that I just default now to talking to women platonically unless they comment on or compliment me then I try to return it or show interest

but it always seems to get ignored. Even by girls I know who are openly pretty slutty. I don't get it.
>>
>>23660327
I dont think so. On the account that since peoples brains are maturing later and later the average person can't even think about having a serious relationship till they are 30.
>>
>>23660344
I suppose so but I meant it more as in hurting/betraying someone as opposed to wanting to sleep around
>>
>>23660359
Yeah, personally I think sleeping around is fine. But I wouldn't tell someone we're in a committed relationship then do that,
>>
File: IMAG24151.jpg (144 KB, 1070x1075) Image search: [Google]
IMAG24151.jpg
144 KB, 1070x1075
>>23660270
Mmf but I'd be open to both
>>23660280
Here
>>
>>23660753
You look cute - wouldn't have guessed you were a slut
>>
Would you snapchat or kik?
>>
>>23660753
Snapchat? I'm kawaiguy3 :)
>>
>>23660753
What about a gangbang? I'm sure I could find plenty of guys that would love to share you with me.
>>
>>23660753
Tits and timestamp or fake
>>
File: gucci-mane-101.jpg (70 KB, 465x465) Image search: [Google]
gucci-mane-101.jpg
70 KB, 465x465
>>23657253
>I made girls come with intense flirting twice
Please explain.
>>
>>23660359

I think the justification is probably "Well, they're better off now and I'm better off so whatever."
>>
>>23660327
>>23660359
>>23661113
being better off is part of it eventually but a lot of it has to do with retrospect, cheating happens for many reasons and it's all part of a learning experience. Sometimes it takes a heated passionate moment that gets out of control to help someone realize that there is something they are missing from their life, be it passion, lust, adventure, could be a whole multitude of things. At the end of the day though you can feel bad about something but not regret it because it's something that can be a step in a different direction in your life
>>
>sex - age
f/19
>Age lost virginity at
11 (non-consentual), 13 (consented)
15, none
>most ppl at once
5... to e fair i was unconcious at a party that i had way 2 much alcohol....
>regret it?
a lil... i have a super hard time saying no
>unfulfilled fantasies?
not rly
>>
>sex - age

Male, 28.

>Age lost virginity at

16, with my first girlfriend.

Dudes? Lost count. Easily into the hundreds.
Women - 25 I can think of easily, probably more because I was remembering more partners as I was coming up with the list.

>most ppl at once
Depends on how you count it. Been to more than a few swingers events, which usually devolve into a one-room orgy. If you count that, around 20-30 people. If you want the number of people I was directly involved with in a single scene, probably closer to 5 or 6.

A domme had me fucked by her dogs while I ate out one of her slave-girls in front of a crowd.

>regret it?
Not especially.

>unfulfilled fantasies?
Nothing that leaps to mind. I've been going to swingers and fetish events for a decade and have had a chance to try a little bit of everything. Honestly at this stage I usually involve myself in a submissive fashion to help others live out their fascinates.
>>
>>23660753
Ass pic?
>>
>>23655714
I held a hand with girl in kindergarden once.
>>
>>23659821
she lost interest because you didn't initiate sex
>>
>>23659405
For your goal of 50 dudes.... Would you want to get there by taking your time? Or just get it over with all at once? Like at another group event?
>>
>>23657232
>the last time i was in a hostel dorm room with my bro, he fucked someone on the top bunk.. its was pretty funny to hear that happen, i was hoping he would send her down to me after
This is pure fantasy fuel for me... fuckkkkkkk
>>
>>23663169
to break my record it would have to happen in one night just like the first time.
>>
>>23659385
As a dude I am curious: What is the appeal of Bukkake from the women's perspective?
>>
>sex - age
f 25
>Age lost virginity at
33/1
>most ppl at once
I went to a bachelorette party about a year ago in Nashville. It's a pretty popular place for bachelor/bachelorette parties. A group of 7 or 8 of us had been out partying for like 6 hours when we met a group of guys in town for a bachelor party. Our groups got together and had some drinks and talked and I started making out with the best man. Later he took me to the men's restroom, we hopped in the first stall, and I started sucking him off. He bent me over and started fucking me in the stall, then we saw someone stick their phone over and start filming us. Then we got the old knock at the door from the manager and we got kicked out.
>regret it?
Nope, he was pretty hot, kind of hung, and it was consensual.
>unfulfilled fantasies?
I've always wondered what a sex swing would be like or getting properly tied up and being forced to orgasm. I've also been curious about getting fucked on cam on a social cam site, but only if me and the guy wore masks.
>>
>>23663905
Not appealing to me, but maybe it's a pride thng?
>>
>sex - age
22 Male

>Age lost virginity at
21 ._.

0/14 (late bloomer lol thank you /fit/)

>most ppl at once

Fucked a girl on college campus in an elevator for the fucking thrill. it was like 4pm and we somehow managed to not get caught

>regret it?
I might in the next hour or so. Rumour she has an STD, heading to the clinic in a few.

>unfulfilled fantasies?
There's this milf from the gym with an awesome body that I really wanna bone
>>
>>23660753
You sound fun and I can help fulfill your fantasy. hit me up on snapchat: filleddonut
>>
>>23663954
I'm off of work and willing to share some stories if anyone has any questions
>>
>>23664451
Threesome story?
>>
>>23663905
I am dude but I am interested in bukkake. pussy juice ain't cum but well my point might have something in common with woman's perspective on this. so for me it's mostly about getting dirty and sort of degraded / humiliated.
>>
>>23664454
The guy who took my v card was incredibly sexual and very well hung (ruined me for a couple years lol). His best friend (who was just as endwoed) was dating some girl a few towns over. We were all hanging out and sexually charged, so we started talking about fucking around. My bf's friend was dating this cute Puerto Rican girl. She was like 4'11" with huge tits on her tiny frame with some fucked up teeth. Anyway, my bf and his friend dared me and the bf's gf to make out. We did it, but she started feeling me up. This got me going, so I took off my shirt and bra and she felt me up good. She stripped down to and her and I really started going after it for our boys. The guys eventually wanted to join in, but me and Kendra were 69ing and joked that they couldn't join lol. We eventually let go and got shared around between my bf and Chase. It was honestly phenomenal.
>>
>>23659757
I have one of those friends. If you have sex with her enjoy it. Dont think about starting a relationship with her, because girls like those lose interest extremely quickly. They're also the type of people to say "I love you anon", and mean it in a best friend kinda way. Just trouble.
>>
>>23656144
Sounds like julz
>>
>>23659757
I agree with >>23664557 just do it so you know what it's like, but make sure she gets off. Her mind will be cleared and you'll have satisfaction knowing that you got with her. Just leave it at that. But don't go at her by saying that you want to eat her out to get her off. That's a no no.
>>
>>23664575
How many different guys have you had in one night?
Did they know that they were getting seconds?
>>
>>23664746
Outside of my foursome I've had two guys in the same night. I don't think they knew. Ask me more questions!
>>
>>23664758
ever been filmed with consent?
>>
>>23664758
Did the 1st one cum in you?
Did the second get a creampie?
>>
>>23664771
I have. I don't mind being filmed so long as my face isn't in it. I made some mistakes early on by showing my face, but that's worth another question. Have you ever been filmed with consent?
>>
>>23664784
I can't remember. It's been a long time. I could make something up if you're desperate.
>>
>>23664792
i have lol. still have any of the pics/videos? what happened when you showed face?
>>
>>23664799
LOL that's OK.
How often do you let guys cum in you?
>>
>>23664808
I didn't take the video(s) so I've got nothing for you there. So I don't show my face for this reason: I once sent an ex a striptease power point for his bday. I went into the showers at my dorm and took some photos and videos of me getting soaked followed by me trying on different outfits to prepare for his birhtday dinner. We broke up and he shared the pics and I had a creepy guy from high school text me telling me he saw me naked and wanted a piece. So I don't show my face anymore.
>>23664838
I don't really like it because it still freaks me the fuck out. If I'm on the pill, that's fine. But the pill makes me get kind of heavy. I end up looking like a fertility goddess and I don't care much for that.
>>
>>23664912
would you share pics of you with us that dont have your face?
>>
>>23664927
What's in it for me lol?
>>
>>23664912
Did you or the guy in the bar bathroom get off?
>>
>>23664934
what would you like lol
>>
>>23664934
would also love more stories
>>
>>23664941
Nope, we got interrupted to soon.
>>23664944
I want you you describe what you think I look like. If you're close, I might give you something. I will give you hints if you feel like you're struggling.
>>
>>23664981
well based on the absolute no info i have to go with lol.... im gunna say 5'5 125lbs. brown shoulder length hair thats generally wavy. light skin. brown eyes. b cup tits with a nice firm but not too big ass. or did you want more descriptive?
>>
>>23664978
I had a thing for a while where I liked to be fucked up against windows. I've been in a good amount of hotels and houses where my face and boobs have been pressed up against the glass while I'm getting fucked from behind. I used to have a suction cup dildo that I would put on low windows and fuck. I'm kind of tall so it worked out pretty well most of the time.
>>
>>23665010
How tall are you?
>>
>>23665004
I have brown shoulder length hair. You failed every where else. Sorry lol.
>>
>>23665010
anyone ever see/watch you get fucked like that?
>>
>>23665016
hmmm, shorter? tan skin? bigger tits and ass?
>>
>>23665015
6" or 182cm (?)
>>23665018
I put my tits on the glass back door in my bf's house once while he watched their dog and his old man neighbor saw me. I also put my boobs up against the passenger side window of a car for a trucker. That's about it.
>>23665024
Taller, freckles, bigger and bigger
>>
>>23663905
i just find it fun. and its actually really good for your skin.
>>
>>23665039
would love to see that tall figure with bigger tits and ass (:
>>
>>23665047
So is avocado. Take this as a lesson boys, we do things because they're fun.
>>
>>23665049
Sorry dude. I gave you a chance to guess and you missed it by a pretty big margin. Maybe you could make it up to me though...
>>
>>23665065
and how would i make it up to you :P ?
>>
>>23665047
Do you do this often?
Do you just like it on your face, or is it a whole body treatment you prefer?
>>
>>23665069
ask me more questions, but degrade me when you ask the questions
>>
>>23665085
ever had it in your tight little ass slut ?
>>
>>23665085
and whats the biggest cock you have had take you
>>
>>23665085
Watch the internet domme make an Ass of himself
>>
>>23665092
I have and it fucking hurt. My pussy is much more inviting.
>>23665120
I have no sense of size when it comes to all the dicks I've had. Maybe 8" or 9"?
>>
>>23665145
hurt in a good way :P or a never done it again way? how many of the guys who used you were strangers?
>>
File: _20160419_172324.jpg (19 KB, 340x430) Image search: [Google]
_20160419_172324.jpg
19 KB, 340x430
>sex - age
Male - 20
>Age lost virginity at

O dudes, 27 women
>most ppl at once
Friend of mine. after a concert. Went and took her home. Stopped in a parking space and just started fucking. She rode me and put her hands around my neck and started choking me and apologized. I told her I've never done that but I like it and to keep doing it.

And that's how I found out I like being choked.
>regret it?
No she's really awesome.
>unfulfilled fantasies?
I want to watch a girl masturbate herself before sex, but most girls I meet are too shy to do that
>>
>>23665080
as often as i can, usually only 1-2 guys but i have done it with 10 30 and 40 guys. mostly at parties. if i can get enough guys i like my face tits and stomach coated.
>>
>>23665220
Cool!
How many of these guys have you fucked?
>>
>>23665220
post face and body
>>
>>23665229
i have only slept with 24 different guys only two have been in on the bukake
>>
I once fucked three different girls in four nights. The last two I didn't even shower in between. Felt kind of bad/dirty about that, but definitely no regrets.

25/m btw. Only fucked 12 girls total, but didn't lose my virginity til 19.
>>
File: IMG-20151015-WA0008.jpg (322 KB, 960x1280) Image search: [Google]
IMG-20151015-WA0008.jpg
322 KB, 960x1280
>sex - age
22, male
>Age lost virginity at
Fucked with 8 woman (including ex-girlfriends)
Not sure how many sucks I've sucked, probably around 40 and been fucked by 15
>most ppl at once
Getting gangbang in a porn theater, sucking every cock in my reach, getting fucked in front of horny old men while they took turns
>regret it?
Not in the slightest, I go there from time to time to repeat it
>unfulfilled fantasies?
Blowing a police officer
Fuck an aunt
I've done pretty much every fantasy I've had so far
>>
File: 2016-03-21 12.49.46.jpg (197 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
2016-03-21 12.49.46.jpg
197 KB, 1280x720
>sex - age

female, 23

>Age lost virginity at
fucked 7 guys, made out with and sucked the cock of another one
>most ppl at once
just one
>dirtiest experience (Where, when, who, how?) getting drunk one night and making out with 3 girls and one guy, also meeting a guy at a beach abroad and fucking him at the apartment my mother rented.
>regret it?
some of it yes, some of it no

>unfulfilled fantasies?
black dick probably, or just big dicks in general mm
>>
>>23666057
Your eyes are pretty, but you look tired as fuck.
>>
>>23666070

I have bouts of insomnia so that's probably why to be honest.
>>
>>23666084
If I had insomnia I'd masturbate all Fucking night
>>
>>23665162
I've done it a couple of times since, but it's never my go to thing. I've been with probably a dozen strangers, but maybe I've used them more than they've used me.
>>
>>23666057
And you're blonde. You can get any black guy
>>
>>23666057
any interest in mmf?
>>
>>23666116
And what is that?
>>
>>23666128
Oh nooooooo...my SIDES!!!!
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 45

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.