[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/Soc/ Pee Thread Lovers of wetting, watersports, piss, desperation
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /soc/ - Cams & Meetups

Thread replies: 122
Thread images: 10
File: 1434022196978.png (139 KB, 625x514) Image search: [Google]
1434022196978.png
139 KB, 625x514
/Soc/ Pee Thread
Lovers of wetting, watersports, piss, desperation and more.
Share stories, fantasies, and experiences
>>
File: spanking2.jpg (66 KB, 540x453) Image search: [Google]
spanking2.jpg
66 KB, 540x453
I have this weird fantasy...

>Office setting were women employees aren't trusted with being able to make it to the bathroom on time

>Men can just lift up our skirts for a panty-check whenever they feel like it, or order us to do so ourselves

>If we resist we get an over-the-knee spanking, bare ass on full display for the rest of the office

>If caught with wet panties, we're stripped from the waist down, cleaned up and diapered for the rest of the day

>A big 'accident chart' tracking each female employees continence history has a central place in the office

I am such a fucking weirdo
>>
bump for girls
>>
>>23653453
Underrated post. How long have you had this fantasy?
>>
That is fucking awesome!
>>
>>23653453
"Well I believe that's all we had Ms. Peters. Now what questions do you have about the position?" Matthew turned over his iPad and looked at Brit over his glasses; waiting for the question they all asked.
She smiled, "Well, I'd like to know how you do it."
"How we do what?"
"You're the only law firm left in North Carolina. How do you stay?"
He pursed his lips and nodded slowly, "Yes, Berns & Lloyd is the last law firm in Charlotte after the passing of the second Bathroom Bill. All the others have left rather than face the litigation. Our solution is quite simple. You see, we simply removed the toilets"
>>
>>23656011
"It's a solution we're very proud of. We struck at the heart of the issue. We shouldn't have to worry about who uses which restroom. This is a workplace, not a living space. We simply ask that our employees use the restroom at home."

Matthew drummed his knuckles on the dark beechwood. Most applicants lost interest here. Brit blushed, but met his gaze unwaveringly.

"So there is it. What do you think Ms. Peters?"

"I think, well..." She paused still unsure if he was joking. "I can do that."
>>
I'm 18/f and pee desperation is closing in on an actual fetish by definition instead of a paraphilia. I can only get off to that 90% of the time. Why me
>>
>>23656052
Matthew tried to contain his surprise and glanced over at the hiring manager before continuing.

"Of course we do take this into consideration in crafting our compensation package. As I'm sure you've heard, we're quite competitive."

The hiring manager held his hand out to stop Matthew. "I won't BS you Brit, our policy is stressful on new hires. Especially considering the long hours required at a law firm such as this. We've had issues in the past."

Brit shook her head, "It seems reasonable to me."

Matthew spoke up again, "Well then Ms. Peters, when can you start?"
>>
>>23656066
Getting peed on or you doing the peeing?
>>
>>23656148
Peed on but it'd have to be uncontrollable. Bonus points if it's during something sexual

Or just watching
>>
>>23656216
Uncontrollable? Like you are a sub and your dom can treat you like his personal toilet?
>>
>>23656237
Uncontrollable like I'm mostly a dom and I'd make them hold it until they lost it
>>
24/m/straight

i've been into pee since I was young, mostly watching others get extremely desperate and pee themselves. it was only recently i started wetting myself too and it feels pretty good
over the past few years I've had luck meeting girls on various sites, omegle, experienceproject, and omo.org, but lately its been harder to find people.

kik starman.05
>>
>>23656330
Kik me? Gooddrax
>>
Love all of it. I'd suck the piss from a girl's panties if she let me. Even diaper play can be fun
>>
>>23656330
Kik me :o id love to chat about fetishes and fantasies.

Orangetruc
>>
>>23656330
Wow. So, like, you'd like a guy to be holding it while you're taking him and have him lose control in the middle of it?
Is there much male desperation content out there?
>>
>>23656330
like youd make me hold it while you blow me until i cant hold it any longer and i just start pissing uncontrollably into your mouth and onto your face and chest?

something like that?
>>
27 m Canada

I love just about everything to do with this fetish. Desperation, humiliation, marking, all of it. I love talking about it, and I'm even willing to record audio or video for anyone who is interested in having that.

My kik is nichtengel
My Skype is nyxengel
>>
>>23657269
Oh absolutely
Or to suck him off while he's really desperate and have him shaking from the pleasure and effort not to leak into my mouth

>>23657319
Mmh something like that ;p
>>
>>23658611
And nah there's much more female, but I'm bi so it's cool. Male is my fav though.
>>
>>23658611
If he started pissing uncontrollably would you keep sucking and swallow it or would you pull it out of your mouth and let it get all over you?
>>
I literally love everything about this, girls please message me, we can try some stuff out.

Youratoaster
>>
>>23656066
Youratoaster
>>
tfw I love pee stuff but it's just not practical to do often :(
>>
>>23656387
Just to be clear, I'm not interested in men or 3 ways
>>
My boyfriend started it in jokes under shower, then we tried each other some. Now, when we don't go anywhere he often uses my mouth as urinal and likes to mark me - piss on me and letting it dry.
>>
Is there fems willing to share some wetting pics/vids?
>>
M/19 German
kik:ifzige
Snapchat available;)

Its simple i like everything that has to do with piss no mater what...
>>
>>23660067
I'm seconding this.
>>
testing
>>
>>23660602
>>
File: 1827493729753.jpg (98 KB, 624x1281) Image search: [Google]
1827493729753.jpg
98 KB, 624x1281
>>23658612
Shucks, too bad there isn't more male content then.
If audio's something you might be interested in, I do malesub audio stuff and would totally be willing to do some sort of desperation recording to help tip the scales.
>>
File: oh.jpg (149 KB, 512x810) Image search: [Google]
oh.jpg
149 KB, 512x810
does anyone know any good manga with pee fan service
>picture is prison school which does have some good pee scenes
>>
>>23656066
What do you do? I'm in a place I can't really meet but not sure what I can do do appease this feeling
>>
>>23660670
Did you watch the anime? I didn't know I was into pee until I saw the few episodes that touch on it
>>
>>23658612
I'm male and if you want, I'll snap you stuff. Not sure if that is something you'd be interested in since you want it on you, but hey who knows. I could drink a ton of water and hold it long enough to get that sweet relief and send you a video.

No pressure, only if you're interested.
>>
File: ass.jpg (9 KB, 300x168) Image search: [Google]
ass.jpg
9 KB, 300x168
>>23661181
ya but the manga is better mang
more detailed art, the story is ahead, more in depth
the anime didn't do a bad job tho
>the manga also has alot more pee than the anime
>>
Bumping for more, come on ladies.
>>
bump for some peeing ladies
>>
Beth Cox, post stories pls.
>>
le bump for more content..
>>
>>23656066
Same idea with the 90%, except 22/f
>>
>>23664486
You that engaged girl?
>>
>>23664486
Would you be willing to post some desperation pics/videos?
>>
i like to wet myself, i like being ordered to hold it in. i have a small and weak bladder for my age (19) so i have to pee A LOT and the urge often comes on suddenly. really just piss all over/in me i dig it.
>>
>>23664587
female btw forgot to mention.
>>
>>23664587
This sounds way too great, would you be interested in bathroom control?
It's my favourite fetish watching a girl wet herself because she is denied to go to the toilet. But not before squirming really hard. I have some experience in doing that, might share that too, if you want to hear it.
If you're interested, M/28, kik is: flusha87
>>
>>23664596
Kik me at TheFunkiestMaster
>>
>>23664587
fireworkswell
never looked into this fetish but always willing to learn.
>>
>>23664587
Sounds like exactly what I'm Into. Love to watch you hold and hold till you burst in your panties . Would you be willing to post some pics or even better a video
>>
>>23664587
That's hot, are you still around?
>>
>>23653370
If this turns anyone on ill share.
>be me
>in a unisex bathroom, she approaches me
>begins to ask "what you got under that zipper?"
>comes closer, gets on knees
>opens zipper pulls cock out
>cock is split on the head like a forked tongue
>each side moves independently
>she licks each side of the head and ask if she can taste me
>begin to drain my golden liquid down her willing throat
>she uses my dick like a hose and pours the warm gold all over her body
>i flood tge floor around us...but it doesnt stop

Wake up and feel my legs all wet, body pillow covered, puppy is soggy and it even seeped under my wife, her pjs all wet too. I pissed our brand new bed. Being an adult and pissing the whole bed feels great.
>>
File: image.jpg (202 KB, 1065x1326) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
202 KB, 1065x1326
I hate that you guys dont have someone to piss for you. It definitely gets me off. My whore is 5'10 blonde with a big juicy ass and she loves for me to piss on her, inside of her, in her mouth everything. She sends me messages all day about it.
>>
ugh this thread made me drink two large glasses of water.. F/22.
It's already starting to hit me
>>
>>23665742
Nothing personal but y'all fetishize this Shit way too much
>>
>>23665849
Drink 2 more then well talk
>>
>>23665849
I'd love to chat on skype. We might have to have you drink some more though. Voldemars.H.Gause
>>
had another beer and a half.. definitely have to pee now :s.. I don't use skype, but I do have a snapchat..
>>
>>23665893
Ever been fucked when you needed to pee?
>>
>>23665893

And your snap would be? Lol
>>
Once when I was really drunk.. I was at a friends house celebrating her new job and had nothing to drink but beer.. after 4 or so I was super tipsy (I'm pretty small) and I figured it was about time to break the seal.. my then boyfriend followed me into the bathroom without me realizing it until he grabbed me by my waist. when he grabbed me I peed a little bit and it made me scream since I really didnt want to make a mess on my friends floor.. then my boyfriend put his hand down there and felt the wet and figured I was ready for him..
>>
>>23665912
You had me at drunk and really small
>>
>>23665893
whats the snap name?
>>
>>23665912
I guess he wasn't too bright or just let his cock do his thinking.
>>
>>23665893
You should add me, lazygeist!
>>
He was wasted haha.. He'd had way more than me to drink. Ive always had a bit of a turn on from the urgency of having to go (speaking of which...) and so it didnt take much for me to actually get wet. He picked me up and put me on the sink and I could hear my friends cheering from the other room since they knew what was going on haha.. I'm kinda nervous to put my snap name up lol..
>>
>>23665865
Thats actually the first dream ive ever had like that. Maybe Ive been watching too much SVU lately since most of my dreams as of late have involved sex or sex crimes.
>>
>>23665938
just do it

were all friends here
>>
>>23665938

You can always post it and then delete it or you can add us? Your call!

Or make a throwaway email and you could share it there
>>
>>23665938
Snap me at ken_slip
>>
>>23665938
Or just ignore the desperate contactfags
>>
Yep, stopped that Shit dead
>>
I think I'd rather make a friend who I could snap silly things like this.. problem is I dont want to be all over the interwebs D: I've got big fun plans for my future!
>>
>>23665742
Hot, but I hope you had a rubber mattress protector.
>>
>>23665969
well despite the guy i like many others would love to see some new content but i understand.

ill take a ticket to get in line to be that friend
>>
my snapchat is starman.15
see >>23656387
>>
>>23665969

I don't mind chatting and being goofy!

Email me - [email protected]
>>
File: image.jpg (195 KB, 750x1334) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
195 KB, 750x1334
>>23665974
It's easy to be silly
>>
>>23665974
>>23665977
Jesus Fucking Christ. Sack up you dorks!
>>
>>23665983
why the hate man
>>
>>23656114
Choose your own adventure for our new employee's first day.

A) Loses it, but manages to hide it
B) Watches coworkers lose it, get caught
C) Asked to collaborate to identify violators
>>
>>23665990

It's the Internet lol
>>
>>23665996
sheet im over here trying to indulge in a new fetish and this guy comes in being fucked up at us
>>
Wanna be friends? I'm loyal if you are :) Lemme know your snap or kik if you have one
>>
>>23665990
>.
I don't hate you. You're not some virgin begging for s home "girl"'s contact
>>
>>23666003
>Loyal if you are
>If anything, I'll be the one in the kitchen
>>
>>23666003
Im loyal i guess. ive never betrayed trust and i like getting surprises. i didnt have sc but i started one for this thread lol.

sc-dusanscode
>>
>>23666003

Shoot me a kik - firefly543211
>>
The virginity! It burns!!!
>>
>>23666004
yea but i would like to see what she does like the other guys here
>>
>>23666004
whats the best way to meet girls with this fetish broski
>>
>>23666008
>>23666003
I am loyal, and will be the one in the kitchen. SC: lazygeist
>>
>>23665970
I would like to say yes but sadly no
>>
>>23666027
That's not good my friend. Is your wife into it?
>>
>>23666021
apparently not in a piss thread lol
>>
>>23666040
I dont think so. Shes never said anything. But she pees herself when she laughs all the time. Checks her panties after to make sure shes wet, so who knows
>>
>>23666060
Have you told her you're into it?
>>
>>23666003
Kik me: ParanoidTime
>>
Has she added anyone?
>>
>>23666003
ultratusk, kik me!
>>
>>23666003
Have some on fun on the tread! You must be so desperate now.
>kik: Wolfie2210
>>
File: image.jpg (137 KB, 1125x1631) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
137 KB, 1125x1631
>>23665774
>>
>>23666773
That's hot, can you post more?
>>
>>23661241
There's a couple scenes in kissxsis or whatever it's called with the cute glasses girl peeing. No explicit detail, but it's fap/schlickable.
>>
File: 1402089772908.gif (4 MB, 316x221) Image search: [Google]
1402089772908.gif
4 MB, 316x221
Im not really into desperation or wetting or drinking, but ive always had the fantasy of a woman pissing on my dick before we fuck, then I piss inside her before I come. Or we both piss during. Pic related, though not OC.
>>
>>23665993
B
>>
Did a piss enema once. Did not end well.
>>
RE bump
>>
I started dating this girl almost a year ago. Now we have been friends since high school but it wasn't until last year that we reconnected and became involved. I had known for years that she had an omorashi fetish, but had never really discussed it before. So when we started dating I decided that we should explore these fantasies of hers. For several weeks I teased her about it( because she is also into humiliation/embarrassment) telling her how naughty she was for wanting to wet herself. After several weeks of this I finally pushed her enough that she was ready to do it. She changed into a cute little skirt that was very short on her, I laid down a set of towels over her carpeted bedroom floor, had her sit on the towels with her legs spread and rubbed her through her panties while I told her how naughty she was. After a while I told her I wanted her to wet herself, she told me that she wasn't sure if she would be able to, so I ordered her to wet her panties, and she did. She wet herself through her panties and on to my hand. I could feel her shaking as she wet herself, soaking through all the towels that I had laid down. She gets so turned on from wetting herself, and I've fucked her a number of times after she's done wetting herself. Sometimes I don't even bother taking her panties off when I fuck her, and I tell her how bad she is while I'm fucking her. She really enjoys wetting herself, even though she said numerous times that it embarrasses her too much, she keeps wetting herself, and I love it when she does, it's one of the most intense sexual experiences I've had :)
>>
>>23670075
Sounds intense but amazing anon.
>>
It was very amazing, and continues to be each time I make her wet herself, I like having her in different positions when she does it too, so one time she might be sitting on the floor with her legs spread, and other times I might have her on all fours or standing when she does it
>>
>>23666927
Very hot.

I love the idea of pissing on a guy's dick before sex as lubricant ;)
>>
>>23670449
That's not how it works
>>
>>23670388
You are s lucky dude... we need more girls like that in this thread..
>>
>>23670449
That's a pretty big turn on for me
>>
When I'm drunk (which happens a lot) I usually post myself peeing on snapchat.
>>
>>23671691
Can I have your snapchat? Please
>>
>>23671691
Male or female?
>>
>>23653370
ive always wanted to fuck someone and piss in their asshole while im fucking them
>>
Hmm... Bump
Thread replies: 122
Thread images: 10

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.