[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
anarcho capitalism global map http://ancapistan.com/
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /soc/ - Cams & Meetups

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 11
File: ancapistan.png (1 MB, 1021x734) Image search: [Google]
ancapistan.png
1 MB, 1021x734
anarcho capitalism global map

http://ancapistan.com/
>>
>>23649675
only 19 in Somalia, anarchist capital of the world, that doesn't seem right
>>
File: 1438413066152.gif (162 KB, 450x545) Image search: [Google]
1438413066152.gif
162 KB, 450x545
spoiler anarchism doesn't work
>>
if we lived in a state of anarchy then who would protect everyone from murder, thief, etc? who would provide health care, education, power, transportation, and all the other essential services? don't say do it yourself bc there would be no doctors without schools and no cars or trucks without roads.

seems like you guys didn't think this through all the way huh?
>>
>>23649813
>who would protect everyone from murder, thief, etc?
Spoiler alert: The State steals and murders.

>who would provide health care, education, power, transportation, and all the other essential services?
I don’t know, maybe… the private sector? Voluntary association?
>>
>>23650446
But muh roads
>>
>>23650450
Fuck roads. They’re literally government-subsidized pollution. If roads were private more people would use subways and trains and there wouldn't be as many cars.

>Captcha: select all images with trains
>>
>>23649813
wow! I never thought of that one! Everyone forget the whole thing guys! This guy thought of something none of us ever considered! It's not like there's literally bodies of work devoted to this question!
>>
>>23649813
>health care, education, power, transportation,

>health care
Most medical doctors in the United States are independent contractors paid by medical groups or insurance companies, not the government.

>education
Primary education is increasingly provided by charter schools. Private colleges have long had better reputations than state schools.

>power
Many power companies were private prior to government absorbing them when they became essential to telecommunications.

>transportation
Um, who subsidizes your car idiot?

>who would protect everyone from murder, thief, etc?
Before the FBI and CIA turned them into drug cartels, many American gangs were self-defense organizations created to stabilize their communities because the police weren't doing their jobs.

>>23650606
>If roads were private more people would use subways and trains

Or they'd walk, which would lessen the load on the electrical grid and encourage local commerce.
>>
>yfw normies come in with basic questions and stuff we've spend literally decades thinking about and think its some kind of "gotcha"
>>
>>23651152
Yeah really. I'm not an anarcho-capitalist. I believe in direct democracy and self-sustaining local economies.
>>
>>23650446
>Spoiler alert: The State steals and murders.
not as much as the criminals and terrorists do, safer with the cops than with all the threats out on the streets, do you even watch the news? bombings and mass shootings every day, kids getting kidnapped and raped, it's a nightmare out there

>I don’t know, maybe… the private sector? Voluntary association?
would you really trust people not to screw you over?
>>
File: 1438573613693.jpg (35 KB, 480x497) Image search: [Google]
1438573613693.jpg
35 KB, 480x497
>>23651136
>Most medical doctors in the United States are independent contractors paid by medical groups or insurance companies, not the government.
in most country the doctors are payed by the government and even in America the government pay's for medical care for the poor, i suppose you'd rather have people dying of cholera and leprosy on the streets?

>Primary education is increasingly provided by charter schools. Private colleges have long had better reputations than state schools.
and who pay's for character schools, oh right the government

>Many power companies were private prior to government absorbing them when they became essential to telecommunications.
clearly didn't work, that's why they did change it

>Um, who subsidizes your car idiot?
who do you think build the road and bridge? or pay for public transport like bus train ferry etc.??? have fun driving your car thru the woods and rivers

>Before the FBI and CIA turned them into drug cartels, many American gangs were self-defense organizations created to stabilize their communities because the police weren't doing their jobs.
lolololololololol you have to be trolling
>>
File: 1432591686150.jpg (30 KB, 500x362) Image search: [Google]
1432591686150.jpg
30 KB, 500x362
>>23651130
>>23651152
i'm a girl btw and not from US, i'd rather have government to keep me from being robbed, raped, sold into slavery etc

if you like anarchy so much then move to somalia, no government there!!!
>>
File: 1451465836533.jpg (18 KB, 380x383) Image search: [Google]
1451465836533.jpg
18 KB, 380x383
>>23651152
>tfw losers on the internet who think their smarter than normals because they spend all their time online with their crack pot ideas

if it was up to you idiot we'd all be in some anarchy nation like somalia and everyone would do drugs all the time and have a 50% chance being mugged, raped, or killed if they walk out the door

if anarchy is such a good idea how come no one's try it before? a million years of history and it never works but it will now? yeah right
>>
>>23649807
spoiler anarchism is already in place.

What happens to criminals the police dont catch? Do you think youre safe because a small patrol squad that "protects" your neighborhood? Do you think voting for a new owner every 4 years is a great way of diffusing the responsibility of actually going out and making the world a better place?
>>
God fucking damn Brazil. Way to lead in something.
>>
If you people want to criticize Anarchism, go read some of their work.

That said, this stupid utopia should have been snuffed out when the 90s happened, but it never was. People are stubborn.
>>
>>23649675
Ancap girl in Southern Oregon? I wish she was in this thread.
>>
>>23653330
Nevermind.
>>
>>23650446
voluntary association =/= anarchism

anarchism doesn't work in large populations
>>
>>23652111
>in most country the doctors are payed by the government and even in America the government pay's for medical care for the poor, i suppose you'd rather have people dying of cholera and leprosy on the streets?

In other countries, yes. In America, the poor have to wait months to receive the most basic treatment.

>and who pay's for character schools, oh right the government

Charter companies receive grants, private donations and earn money other ways. Some are owned by parent companies, e.g. Disney.

>clearly didn't work, that's why they did change it
>All change is good. No change has ever been bad.

>>23652111
>who do you think build the road and bridge? or pay for public transport like bus train ferry etc.??? have fun driving your car thru the woods and rivers
>Ignoring my point about walking benefiting local economy
>Implying most of Alaskans don't drive on dirt roads or fly into private airports/land on water

>lolololololololol you have to be trolling
Yeah. I'm just making stuff up. Clearly.

>>23652226
>if anarchy is such a good idea how come no one's try it before? a million years of history and it never works but it will now? yeah right
>implying the Kowloon Walled City never existed.

>>23654646
>anarchism doesn't work in large populations
/thread
>>
>>23652317
if the police don't catch criminals then they get away, so what? better the cops catch some of the criminals then none of them, i'd rather have 50% of the bad guys out on the streets than 100%

who do you trust more, honest law abiding policemen or gangs of violent thugs? if you got robbed who would you rather go to, the friendly respectable police officer or some poor lowlife nigger/spic/white trash asshole with prison tattoos whose on crack and meth all the time?
>>
File: 1440436407167.jpg (57 KB, 500x365) Image search: [Google]
1440436407167.jpg
57 KB, 500x365
>>23654692
>In America, the poor have to wait months to receive the most basic treatment.
yeah and if America was an anarchist country it would be even worse not better

>Charter companies receive grants, private donations and earn money other ways.
your missing the point

>>23654692
>>implying the Kowloon Walled City never existed.
did it work? did it last? obviously not or everyone would do it

anarchy does exist, theres a country called somalia that's been under anarchy for decades, if you like anarchy so much you should go there or just go live in the woods like a savage
>>
>>23655663
>if the police arent doing their job of catching criminals then so what?
Then they are taking your money for a poor job performance. Like all the cops killing unarmed citizens get paid leave - aka vacation time.

>I'd rather have 50% of the bad guys out on the streets than 100%

False dichotomy - reinforces settling for crime and still having money taken from your taxes to pay armed thugs. If a guy raped your daughter would you be okay with a 50% arrest rate? If there werent cops would you let him to get away with it?

>who do you trust more, honest law abiding policemen or gangs of violent thugs?

They're synonymous. No policemen is honest - they are thugs that reinforce the will of corrupt bought out politicians with violence. Theyre a tool to violently achieve the bidding of lawmakers.

>if you got robbed who would you rather go to, the friendly respectable police officer or some poor lowlife nigger/spic/white trash asshole with prison tattoos whose on crack and meth all the time?

I have been robbed. My phone was stolen. I tracked the thief to her house, obtained her license plate, basic info, facebook, employment, and had footage of her stealing it and pictures of her I took using my stolen device app.

I went to the 'respectable' police officer and while all of this was.probable cause to make an arrest - they didnt cause its "just a phone", just close to a thousand dollars so it doesnt matter to them (that qualifed as felony theft in that state).

It was in a area overwhelomed with crime, crime that shouldn't exist if they were doing their job. Id put my money on a shooter with a glock next time.

Whether or not they do drugs isnt any of my business. People like you try to outlaw the marijuana that reduces the nausea from my cancer medication better than the state approved drugs (aka pharmas that bought off politicians). Its not your right to control someones elses body like that.
>>
>>23656049
>False dichotomy - reinforces settling for crime and still having money taken from your taxes to pay armed thugs. If a guy raped your daughter would you be okay with a 50% arrest rate? If there werent cops would you let him to get away with it?
i'm a scrawny 125 lbs girl with no training or fighting experience, there's not much i can do to protect myself, that's why i'm glad there are cops to do it for me. whats the alternative other than not having cops and letting the criminals do whatever they want?

>>23656049
>No policemen is honest - they are thugs that reinforce the will of corrupt bought out politicians with violence. Theyre a tool to violently achieve the bidding of lawmakers.
so edgy man. who elects the lawmakers? oh right we do, that already makes government better than all the gangs who only answer to themselves

>>23656049
>It was in a area overwhelomed with crime, crime that shouldn't exist if they were doing their job. Id put my money on a shooter with a glock next time.
sorry about your phone man, if that happen to me i'd file a complaint with the police department and if didn't work then write the city hall about it or sue them

>>23656049
>Whether or not they do drugs isnt any of my business. People like you try to outlaw the marijuana that reduces the nausea from my cancer medication better than the state approved drugs (aka pharmas that bought off politicians). Its not your right to control someones elses body like that.
i'm for legalize weed if its for people who need it as medicine but do you really want gross dirty poor crackheads and methheads running around doing whatever they want
>>
>>23656892
>scrawny 125lb girl
I'm 6' 125lb male with lower bmi probably. Dont want to hear it, you wont be protected from physical attacks if you wait for the police to arrive aand intervene.

>we elect lawmakers
no, you pay lawmakers. voting is completely fabricated to give you a sense of choice. corporations control politicians and media controls information.

>file a complaint
how about they just get the fuck out of the way?

>do you really want to live in a world of crackheads
i want to live in a world where people have the choice to be.
>>
>>23657051
>I'm 6' 125lb male with lower bmi probably
well, when the government collapses and we're both getting raped by muscle-bound thugs in your new anarchist utopia, i'll be sure to say I told you so

>>23657051
>no, you pay lawmakers. voting is completely fabricated to give you a sense of choice. corporations control politicians and media controls information.
yeah yeah, vaccines and chemtrails and big pharma and jet fuel can't melt steel beams, jews and illuminatis and reptile people and alien demons, bush did 9/11, heard it all before

>>23657051
>i want to live in a world where people have the choice to be.
cool, I'd rather live in a world where I don't have to worry about some violent thug on PCP ripping my head off because he was having a bad trip
>>
>>23657151
I'm not going to be raped by anyone because my thumbs will penetrate their eye sockets just as well.

Dismiss what I'm telling you as consipiracy if you want. Well have fun voting for your next owner, since clearly the world is going to burn to ashes without one.
>>
>>23657399
that's the kind of doggy dog world you want to live in where you have to defend yourself with your bear hands? no thanks
>>
>>23657416
Still better than the one you choose of no responsibility or accountability.

Real easy diffusing your shit on to other people ya?
>>
File: UncleBenCarson.png (656 KB, 600x943) Image search: [Google]
UncleBenCarson.png
656 KB, 600x943
>>23657509
lol ok i'm done here, try turning on the news sometime
>>
>>23657509
oh and by the way i just remember, since you keep talking about government being your owner, hope you like having an actual owner when slavery isn't illegal anymore... guess we'll all be going back to working on the cotton fields

it's like you idiots have some game of thrones fetish where you want to take everyone back to the dark ages... the good old days when there were no roads and bandits, rapists, killers, and slavers were hiding in every alleyway and forest
>>
File: 1357242488013.jpg (3 KB, 125x121) Image search: [Google]
1357242488013.jpg
3 KB, 125x121
>mfw there's someone on this map literally around the corner from me
>>
>>23657649
the stockholm syndrome is strong in you, do your masters let you pick the color of your collar?
>>
Ancap is so 2012.
Just embrace ideological racism and don't be a faggot autist.
>>
>>23649675
What is this?
>>
>>23657924
Google it
>>
>>23657903
who ended slavery after 6000+ years? oh that's right, governments did, so i don't want to hear any more about owners or masters

#rekt
Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 11

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.