[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>be final boss >you have special attacks >you have
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /soc/ - Cams & Meetups

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 4
File: 300px-FBpng.png (31 KB, 300x209) Image search: [Google]
300px-FBpng.png
31 KB, 300x209
>be final boss

>you have special attacks

>you have kickass battle theme

How fucked am i.
>>
File: WIN_20160225_18_43_38_Pro.jpg (36 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
WIN_20160225_18_43_38_Pro.jpg
36 KB, 1280x720
Special abilities : perpetual virginity, live on soc, unlimited free time

Battle theme "I wanna fuck a dog in the ass" Blink 182
>>
>>23649051
LMFAO
>>
File: tumblr_nfxgnvCN0m1tsw7qvo1_1280.jpg (122 KB, 901x1400) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nfxgnvCN0m1tsw7qvo1_1280.jpg
122 KB, 901x1400
>TFW I really overdid this

I am that pre final boss boss that was a long time friend of the main character until they fucked it up, or because following my code/beliefs they've chosen the wrong path, and changed side mid-game. Same size as the main chatacter and equally skilled as I've had the whole game (too) to perfection my combat arts

My special attacks consist of magic and gun attacks that cannot be blocked and fill the main character with status alignments and debuffs, and sword attacks that if blocked correctly lead to quick time events in which I talk about how everything could have gone right if they weren't so naive or stupid

I have only one stage/form, and once defeated I give a very emotional speech that makes the MC realise that I was completely right, and that the real final boss is someone they considered a friend. I forgiving them, for they couldn't see they were being manipulated, and I fall dead right after sharing some childhood memories.

My battle theme: https://youtu.be/I_rVtFUkMus
>>
File: Grail kun.png (331 KB, 372x798) Image search: [Google]
Grail kun.png
331 KB, 372x798
>>23648985
so many choices

Gravity well - Black hole - Giga Slave
Quantum Ionization
Time Travel - 13 billion years
Wormhole Cannon-Ball
Celestial Fires of the Super Nova
"Suddenly all your Neutrons are Protons"
>>
>>23648985
Special attack : infinite perpetual full body convulsive orgasms.

Battle music : yakkity sax https://youtu.be/ZnHmskwqCCQ
>>
>>23648985
Get Walshy, the Ogre twins and strongside back together.
Rape the shit out of the MLG circuits.
>>
>
>>
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.